UPSC Recruitment 2013:- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites online applications from Indian citizen eligible candidates for various posts recruitment. The post-wise break-up of vacancies is under. Interested candidates those who have all required qualification may apply online through UPSC online website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 29th November 2012.
UPSC Recruitment 2013 details -
Organization Name – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Post Name & number of posts –
1. Assistant soil conservation officer – 03 vacancies.
2. Director – 01 vacancy.
3. Lady Medical Officer – 04 vacancies.
4. Medical Officer/ Research Officer – 04 vacancies.
5. Deputy Director (Mining) – 38 vacancies
6. Deputy Director (Mechanical) – 27 vacancies.
7. Deputy Director (Electrical) – 26 vacancies.
8. Deputy Director (Medical) – 03 vacancies.
9. Deputy Director (Staff Training/ Productivity) – 02 vacancies
10. Assistant Director Grade II (Chemical) – 10 vacancies.
11. Deputy Director General/ Regional Director – 03 vacancies
Eligibility Criteria – There are different eligibility criteria for each post so please go to given below official advertisement regarding to educational qualification, age limit and pay scale.
Important dates –
Last date for online application – 29.11.2012
Last date for printing of completely submitted online application – 30.11.2012
Last date for receipt of application form – 13.12.2012
UPSC Online Application Form – All eligible and interested candidates may apply online through union public service commission online website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 29th November 2012. Any other mode of UPSC application form would not be accepted. Candidates are required to take a print out of finally submitted online application and send to it by hand/ post on following address – Joint Secretary (Recruitment), Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069 on or before 13.12.2012.
For more detailed information on UPSC recruitment 2013 & online application form please visit UPSC official website