83 UPSC Government Jobs available now!!! As, Union Public Service Commission has recently released a vacancy notification tilted as UPSC Recruitment for filling vacant positions of Regional Director and others. Those candidates who want to enhance their career in government sector can grab this chance by applying for UPSC Recruitment 2017 through (Online Recruitment Application) ORA till 02-03-2017.
Crucial Points Of The Page
To fill UPSC Online Application Form candidates are required to go through Official Notification given on this page. Deserving candidates can get complete details related to latest government jobs regarding Union Public Service Commission Recruitment by reading this page carefully which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Total No. of Vacancies||83|
|Last Date of Applying||02-03-2017|
UPSC Vacancies and required Eligibility Criteria:
|Post Name||No. of Position||Required Qualification|
|Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor||11|
|Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor||08|
|Medical Officer||42||Medical qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule|
Should have Completed Compulsory rotating internship
Limitations of Age and Salary Details:
|Post Name||Limitations of Age||Salary Details||Grade Pay|
|Regional Director||50 Years||Rs. 15600/- to Rs.|
|Skipper||30 years||Rs. 9300/- to Rs.34800/-||Rs. 4600/-|
|Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor||40 years||Rs. 15600/- to Rs.|
|Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor|
|Medical Officer||30 years||Rs. 5400/-|
UPSC Recruitment Official Notification: Download PDF
What will be the UPSC Application Fee?
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
- No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
Mode of Hiring for UPSC Jobs:
Initially screening of applications will be down, and then shortlisted candidates will be called for further selection process that is personal interview which will be taken the expert committee of reputed Union Public Service Commission for UPSC Job Openings.
Steps to apply for UPSC Recruitment:
- Firstly interested candidates for UPSC Recruitment need to visit the official website of the Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in
- After getting on to official home page candidates must follow “Recruitment” tab from menu bar.
- A drop- down list will be opened you need to press on “Advertisements” option.
- Now, select “Advertisement No. 03 / 2017 (175.02 KB)” link from the appeared page and hit on it.
- Read the advertisement carefully in correct manner with complete and correct details.
- Fill Online Application Formcarefully as prescribed and upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Complete the application with all essential details and submit it suitably after making transaction for application fee.
- Candidates are requested to make their mobile no. and Email-id (mentioned in application) active till the last date of selection process.
- At last, take a printout of filled in application form for future use.
- The printout of the online application and the following Original Documents/ Certificates along with self attested copies and other items specified in the Summon Letter for interview are to be produced at the time of interview
- Applicants if failing then it would not be allowed to appear in the Interview if they come with in which case such candidate will not be entitled to receive the Commission’s contribution towards travelling expenses.
Required documents at the time of Interview:
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or
- Mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of their claim of age
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated.
- Degree/Diploma certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed
- Caste certificate by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ ST/ OBC
- Certificate(s) in the prescribed proforma from the Head(s) of Organization(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience and others.
Grab Now: Latest 15000 Government Jobs
Last date to submit application Form: 02-03-2017
Remember Important Note:
You may go through above Official Notification to getting entire details regarding UPSC Recruitment 2017. Appliers may subscribe our free e-mail services to get up to date info on regarding the same and can also bookmark this page by pressing control+D for daily recruitment updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Books||UPSC Entrance Exam|
|Latest PSC Jobs||UPSC Previous Year Question|
|UPSC Syllabus||Latest Recruitment Notification|