Latest career notification has released by Union Public Service Commission titled as UPSC Recruitment. The organization wants to hire highly qualified and productive candidates to fill 72 vacant posts of Group-B & Professor/Officer. Interested candidates who want to enhance their career in government sector shall apply for UPSC Vacancy through online mode after checking the eligibility criteria. For more information candidate must go through this page.
Highlights of this page:
Union Public Service Commission is inviting online applications from young and talented candidates before its closing date that is 29/06/2017. Applying candidates will be selected for UPSC Officer Job through written test followed by personal interview. For other relevant details regarding UPSC Recruitment 2017–2018 candidate may scroll down this page which is well equipped by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Number of Vacancy||72|
|Last Date to Apply||29/06/2017|
- Post name: Senior Grade Indian Information Service Group ‘B’ (Gazetted)
- Number of vacancies: 72
Following are the separation of vacancies as per language basis:
|Language||Number of vacancies|
Candidates applying for UPSC Professor/Officer Posts must hold 10th/ Diploma/Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication Degree of a recognized University or Institute with minimum 2 years working experience of journalistic, publicity or public relation work in Government Department/Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Organization/News agency/ Newspaper.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
- Applying candidates must be less than 30 years of age.
- Age relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the norms of the Government of India.
Candidates selected for Group-B & Professor/Officer Vacancy shall be able to receive Rs.9300-34800/- in PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- per month offered by the Union Public Service Commission.
Download PDF: UPSC Recruitment Notification
- General category candidate shall be able to pay Rs. 25/- as application fee by using net banking/credit/debit cards/via any SBI branch.
- Candidates belong to SC/ST/PH/female candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Male candidates belong to OBC category will have to pay prescribed application fee.
Following are the documents which have to be uploaded with application form:
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate
- Degree/Diploma certificate
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications
- Caste certificate
- Physically Handicapped certificate
- Other relevant document
Candidates applying for UPSC Recruitment shall firstly be selected by the information mentioned in their application forms. After that shortlisted candidate will be called for Recruitment Test. Candidates who qualify Recruitment Test then will be called for Personal Interview. Other details regarding test and interview will be informed soon.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
Steps to apply for Vacancy in UPSC:
- Firstly all the interested aspirants need to log on to the official web portal of UPSC that is upsconline.nic.in.
- This will navigate you to the home page where you have to hit “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) FOR Senior Grade of Indian Information Service Group ‘B’ (Gazetted), Ministry of Information and Broadcasting” link.
- Then you need to hit “Recruitment Advertisement No. 11/2017” link and notification will open in front of you
- Candidates are required to read the complete advertisement carefully which will be in PDF format.
- Those applicants who have already registered can use their login id to apply and the applicants who are new have to select “new registered” tab.
- This will navigate you to the new page where you have to fill online registration form carefully with all the asked details.
- Once you are done with entering the details, recheck it and then hit the submit button, after that contenders need to upload passport size photographs and signature and select send option
- Lastly candidates can save the application form and take a hard copy of it for future use.
Hit Here To : Apply Online
Last date to fill Application Form: 29-06-2017
To grab more information regarding UPSC Recruitment 2017–2018 just go through this Official Link. Candidates also subscribe to our free mail services and also bookmark our web portal by tapping CTRL+D.
Latest job advertisement has been published titled as UPSC Recruitment. Regarding this, Union Public Service Commission has decided to invite Online Recruitment Application (ORA) to fill up 28 posts of Senior Scientific Officer, Associate Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Registrar, Customs. Interested applicants must apply by submit the application form latest by 15-06-2017. For more details about UPSC Recruitment 2017 read below specified details.
Key Contents Of This Page:
Applicants are here by informed that for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment only eligible and capable candidates are invites, interested candidates must ensure the eligibility from here. Selection committee has decided to recruit the candidates by organizing fixed recruitment process. Applicants who want to grab more details related to UPSC Recruitment 2017–2018 must go through this page which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|No. of vacancies||28|
|Closing Date for submission of application||15-06-2017|
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II (Electrical)||02|
|Associate Professor in English, Army Cadet College Wing||01|
|Associate Professor in History||01|
|Master in Computer Science||01|
|Translation Officer (Russian/English)||18|
|Assistant Registrar, Customs||5|
UPSC Eligibility Criteria
- As per the Union Public Service Commission notification candidates who wish to apply for professor and officer jobs must have completed Graduation and Post Graduation from recognized university or institute.
- One should also have computer knowledge and working experience in their related field.
- Contenders applying for UPSC job vacancy make sure that they have satisfying age as required for the respective post.
- Also, upper age may be relaxed for the reserves category candidates as per the rules and regulations of the Union Public Service Commission.
Eligible candidates who will qualify all selection rounds and appointed for the concerned post will surely get impressive and suitable amount of month remuneration as per decided by the management of the commission.
UPSC Selection process
Contenders who wish to grab all above listed vacancies, must have to go for written examination and interview, as the final selection will be based on exam and interview.
Keys To Apply For UPSC Notification
Those who are looking for jobs in UPSC are required to follow up the below specified steps-
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official site of the commission that is upsconline.nic.in.
- Now select the “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS” link.
- After that, hit on “Recruitment Advertisement No.10/2017” link and read the details carefully given in the PDF file of UPSC Advertisement.
- Applicants, who are already registered, may apply directly through the suitable link.
- If you are new users then hit on “new registered” tab and fill UPSC online registration form with mandatory details and submit it.
- Then upload passport size photographs and signature and submit to get provisional registered ID or password.
- Thereafter, you have to hit on apply online tab and fill up remaining details in UPSC online application form.
- Now upload all the relevant documents and testimonials as required.
- At last, press the submit button to final submission and get print of UPSC application form.
Closing date to apply for Union Public Service Commission Jobs: 15-06-2017
For more facts about the UPSC Recruitment 2017–2018 applicants must press here provide Official Link. Stay tuned with us to grab all latest details of the upcoming recruitment and notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Books||UPSC Entrance Exam|
|PSC Exam Books||UPSC Previous Year Question|
|PSC Previous Years Question Papers||Latest PSC Jobs|