An online employment advertisement has been emitted by Union Public Service Commission titled as UPSC Recruitment 2016. Participants who wish to make their career with this commission may fill up the vacancies against Assistant Directors, Specialist Grade III Assistant Professors, Legal Officers & other Posts. To catch the imminent notification regarding UPSC Recruitment 2017, candidates are requested to regularly visit this page as we are going to cover every minute fact regarding the same.
Jobs seekers may grab this chance; by applying for UPSC ORA Jobs through submitting their completely filled online application form in prescribed manner before the last date of application ends. Aspirants may get rest of the details about this government sector employment notification from this page which is well described by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organizing Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Last Date to submit Application||13th October 2016|
UPSC Vacancy & Pay Scale:
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts||Salary Structure|
|Assistant Directors||Banking||04||Rs. 9,300-34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4,800/-|
|Legal Officers (Grade-I)||02||Rs. 15,600-39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 7,600/-|
|Specialists Grade III||Anaesthesia||08||Rs. 15,600-39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6,600/-|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professors||Bio-Chemistry||09|
|Deputy Registrar General (Map)||01||Rs. 37,400-67,000 + Grade Pay Rs.8,700/-|
|Assistant Legislative Counsel (Hindi Branch)||03||Rs. 15,600-39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6,600/-|
|Superintendent (Legal)||01||Rs. 9,300-34,800/-+ Grade Pay Rs. 4,800/-|
|Editor (Bharatiya Rail)||01||Rs. 15,600-39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 7,600/-|
Apply Now For: Latest PSC Jobs
Essential Qualification and Age Limitation Detail:
|Position Name||Age Limit||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Directors||Banking||30 years||Chartered Accountant or Cost and Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Chartered Financial Analyst or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance) or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters of Business Economics or Master’s in Commerce.|
|Legal Officers (Grade-I)||50 years||Master’s degree in Law with specialization in the field of International Law and/or International Relations or International Organizations.|
|Specialists Grade III||Anaesthesia||40 years||MBBS degree qualification with Post Graduate degree in the concerned Speciality or Super-specialty and three years’ Teaching experience as Senior Resident or Tutor.|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professors||Bio-Chemistry|
|Deputy Registrar General (Map)||50 years||Master’s Degree in Geography|
|Assistant Legislative Counsel (Hindi Branch)||40 years||Master’s Degree in Law (LLM)|
|Superintendent (Legal)||30 years||Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB)|
|Editor (Bharatiya Rail)||50 years||Master’s degree in Hindi|
Are You Searching For More Jobs? Check Below:
Age is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST candidate’s and up to 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them.
Application Fee for UPSC Jobs:
- Applying candidates need to deposit the amount of application fee of Rs. 25/-for UPSC Recruitment. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are exempted from payment of any fee.
- There is no “fee exemption” for OBC male contenders, they need to pay full approved fee.
- Payment of fee will be done either by remitting money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using banking facility of SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
Do You Know? How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Mode of Assortment for UPSC Vacancies:
Assortment of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in written test or personal interview which will be offered by the selection panel of the organization.
Check Important Links For Preparation Of Exam/ Interview:
Applying procedure for upsconline.nic.in Recruitment:
- First of all, applicants, who are applying for UPSC Recruitment, need to fill an online application form which is available on the official website that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Now, hit on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) For Various Recruitment Posts” link mentioned at the homepage.
- Then, select suitable post which you want to apply and press “Apply Now” tab
- After that, you have to login by entering information like Registration id, Password etc and hit on “submit” button.
- Fill the online application form with complete details in approved manner and Upload your scanned photo and signature on the application form.
- After filling the form, press “submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take a print out for future reference.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) Through ORA: 13th October 2016
- Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 14th October 2016
To collect the complete information related to UPSC Recruitment 2016–2017 you can check the Official Notification link as provided below. You can obtain latest updates regarding Union Public Service Commission Recruitment through this page, so candidates are advised to keep visiting this portal time to time.
UPSC Recruitment: Download PDF
Check this Useful Section of UPSC
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Books||UPSC Challan Form|
|UPSC Application Form||UPSC Previous Year Question|
|UPSC Entrance Exam||Strategy for UPSC Examination|
Union Public Service Commission has unfolded a job notification entitled as UPSC Recruitment 2016. Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) are invited by the commission from skilled and proficient contenders to fill up 193 vacant positions of Lecturer, Prosecutor Assistant Keepers, Translator, Foreman, Specialists Grade-III, and others. Aspirants who find themselves eligible for above said positions can apply through online process by the help of some necessary steps which are mentioned below. To gather all the updated information details related to UPSC Recruitment 2017, need to stay tuned with us continuously.
Candidates who are going to fill Union Public Service Commission Application form need to submit on before the last date that is 29th September 2016. For further information about Union Public Service Commission Recruitment you need to go through this page which is well submitted by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Commission||Union Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||193|
|Last Date to Apply||29th September 2016|
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||Discipline||No. of Posts|
|2||Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II||Aeronautical||02|
|7||Assistant Legislative Counsel||(Assamese)||01|
|20||Assistant Registrar(Gr ‘A’)||-||01|
|21||Assistant Director||Air Safety||02|
|25||Legal Officer Grade- II||-||02|
|26||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor||(Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery CTVS)||08|
|33||Junior Lecturer||(Textile Processing)||01|
Qualification Required for UPSC Recruitment:
- Applying candidates for UPSC Jobs must have Degree of Bachelors /Master’s / MBBS or its equivalent degree in related field from recognized University/ Institutions.
- Appliers must have relevant years of experience in related field.
Check Below Links To grab More Job Opportunities:
Application Fee for Union Public Service Commission Jobs:
- Candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 25/- which should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking of State Bank of India or by using credit/debit card.
- SC/ ST/ PH/Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Get Here: Latest Government Jobs
Age Limit and Salary Details:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Salary Details||Grade Pay|
|Prosecutors||Not more than 30 years||Rs. 9300-34800 (PB-2)||Rs. 4800|
|Senior Scientific Officer||Less than 35 years||Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3)||Rs. 5400|
|Foreman||Not exceeding 30 years||Rs. 9300-34,800 (PB-2)||Rs. 4600|
|Assistant Legislative Counsel/ Assistant Director||Between 40 years to 45 years according to the discipline||Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3)||Rs. 6600|
|Assistant Registrar||Not more than 30 years||Rs.15600-39100 (PB-3)||Rs. 5400|
|Assistant Professor||Not more than 35 years||Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3)||Rs. 6000|
|Assistant Keeper||Less than 30 years||Rs. 9300-34,800 (PB-2)||Rs. 4600|
|Medical Officer||Not more than 35 years||Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3)||Rs. 5400|
Mode of Selection for UPSC Vacancy:
The recruitment of applicants will be done on the basis performance level in test/ Interview which will be conducted by the selection team of Union Public Service Commission.
|Written Exam Techniques||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment?
- First of all you need to go to official website of the organization that is www.upsc.gov.in
- After that go to “Recruitment” tab which is available in menu bar.
- A drop- down list will be appeared you need to hit on “Advertisements” option.
- Hit on “Advertisement No. 16 / 2016” link presented on next page.
- After that a PDF file will be opened with all the details about the posts you need to read complete details carefully and properly.
- Choose appropriate link to fill apply online.
- Fill UPSC Online Application Form with all the complete and correct information.
- Upload all the relevant documents asked there and pay the application fee.
- After completing application form, recheck it again.
- Hit on “Submit” button and take a print out of it for further references.
Last date to submit application form: 29th Sept. 2016
Candidates need to check Official Link to get complete details regarding UPSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017. You can also follow us on Face book/ Google Plus to obtain latest upcoming details related to UPSC Careers.