UPSC Recruitment 2015
An employment advertisement as UPSC Recruitment 2015 has been dispatched by the Union Public Service Commission to appoint the capable contenders for the vacancies of Scientists and Assistant Director Posts. Eligible and keen contenders may apply for UPSC Vacancies 2015 by filling the online application form on or before last date.
|Name of the Post||Various|
|Last Date to Apply||28th May 2015|
To acquire more information about UPSC Recruitment 2015 such as vacancy detail, educational qualification, pay scale, selection process, age limit, applying procedure etc. you must scroll down this page which is created for you by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
|Post Name||Discipline||No. of Post|
|Commerce (Supply Division)|
|Scientist ‘B’||Scientific- physics||02|
Applicants who wish to apply for Union Public Service Commission Job 2015 notification must possess BE/ B.Tech/ Master Degree in relevant field from the recognized university or institute.
- For Assistant Director: The age of applicants for this post should not be more than 30 years.
- For Scientist ‘B’: Aspirants, who are applying for this post, should not above the age of 35 years.
- The age is relaxable for SC/ST candidate’s upto 5 years and upto 3 years for OBC candidates.
- For Assistant Director: Appointed candidates will be paid with Rs. 9300/- to 34800/- + Rs.4600/- Grade Pay (T.E. Rs. 29,607/- approx) + TA and HRA as admissible.
- For Scientist ‘B’: Appointed candidates will be paid with Rs. 15,600/- to 39,100/- +5400/- Grade Pay (T.E. Rs.43, 470/- approx) + TA and HRA as admissible.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for the interview and selection will be based on the basis of their performance in interview.
Applying Procedure for UPSC Recruitment 2015:
- First of all candidates should log on the official website that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Then, applicants need to select the “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS” link which is available on the homepage.
- Now, read the full information and press to “Apply online” button that is given at the left side of the page.
- After that, fill the application form with complete detail.
- After filling it press “submit” button and take a print out of application format for future use.
|Closing Date for Submission Of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) through ORA Website||28th May 2015|
|Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted On line Application||29th May 2015|
To get other details regarding UPSC Recruitment 2015 you may check the Official Link.
UPSC Recruitment 2015
Union Public Service Commission has professed an advertisement about UPSC Recruitment 2015 to fill up the vacancies of the Posts of Scientists and others. Willing and Eligible Contenders can apply for UPSC Vacancy Notification 2015 by submitting Application Form filled in prescribed format earlier or on last date.
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|End date to apply||14th May 2015|
More information regarding the this Advertisement like Educational Requisites, Age Limit, Payscale, Applying Process etc can be checked through the info well mentioned in the below segment by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
UPSC Vacancy 2015 Details:
|3||Technical Officer (Forestry)||05|
|4||Senior Assistant Controller||02|
|5||Deputy Director (Non-Technical)||01|
Aspirants who wish to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2015 should hold Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in the related field as per the post applied for.
Age Limit and Salary details:
|Post name||Age Limit in years||Salary per month|
|Scientist (Electrical)||35||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5,400|
|Technical Officer (Forestry)||30||Rs. 9,300-34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4,600|
|Senior Assistant Controller||40||Rs.15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6,600/-|
|Deputy Director (Non-Technical)||45|
Candidates who wish to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2015 need to remit an Application Fee of Rs. 25/- either through cash payment in any branch of SBI or using net banking. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are exempted from fee payment.
Selection of appropriate candidates will be made according to performance in Interview.
How to apply for upsconline.nic.in Scientists & Other Posts Advt?
- Firstly, log on to the Official Portal of an organization that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Select the appropriate link of the notification. Read the details of the notification carefully.
- Fill the details in an Online Application Form carefully. Upload Photo and Signature as required.
- Submit the duly filled Application Form after checking all the details once.
- Take a Print out of it for future use.
- Closing Date to apply online: 14th May 2015.
- Last date to take a print out of the submitted Application Form: 15th May 2015.
Note: You can check the Official Link to get more details of UPSC Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On