UPSC Recruitment 2015
Union Public Service Commission has professed an advertisement about UPSC Recruitment 2015 to fill up the vacancies of the Posts of Scientists and others. Willing and Eligible Contenders can apply for UPSC Vacancy Notification 2015 by submitting Application Form filled in prescribed format earlier or on last date.
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|End date to apply||14th May 2015|
More information regarding the this Advertisement like Educational Requisites, Age Limit, Payscale, Applying Process etc can be checked through the info well mentioned in the below segment by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
UPSC Vacancy 2015 Details:
|3||Technical Officer (Forestry)||05|
|4||Senior Assistant Controller||02|
|5||Deputy Director (Non-Technical)||01|
Aspirants who wish to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2015 should hold Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in the related field as per the post applied for.
Age Limit and Salary details:
|Post name||Age Limit in years||Salary per month|
|Scientist (Electrical)||35||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5,400|
|Technical Officer (Forestry)||30||Rs. 9,300-34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4,600|
|Senior Assistant Controller||40||Rs.15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6,600/-|
|Deputy Director (Non-Technical)||45|
Candidates who wish to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2015 need to remit an Application Fee of Rs. 25/- either through cash payment in any branch of SBI or using net banking. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are exempted from fee payment.
Selection of appropriate candidates will be made according to performance in Interview.
How to apply for upsconline.nic.in Scientists & Other Posts Advt?
- Firstly, log on to the Official Portal of an organization that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Select the appropriate link of the notification. Read the details of the notification carefully.
- Fill the details in an Online Application Form carefully. Upload Photo and Signature as required.
- Submit the duly filled Application Form after checking all the details once.
- Take a Print out of it for future use.
- Closing Date to apply online: 14th May 2015.
- Last date to take a print out of the submitted Application Form: 15th May 2015.
Note: You can check the Official Link to get more details of UPSC Recruitment 2015.
UPSC Recruitment 2015
Union Public Service Commission has circulated an advertisement regarding UPSC Recruitment 2015 for filling up the Junior Scientific Officer, Live Stock Officer and other posts. Aspirants who are interested may apply for UPSC jobs 2015 before the closing date.
|closing date for submission of online application||30th April 2015|
|last date for printing of completely submitted online application||01st May 2015|
Contenders must fill the UPSC Online application form on or before 30th April 2015 and then send the hard copy of the system generated form on or before the closing date that is 1st May 2015. Other appropriate details regarding UPSC vacancy 2015 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the squad of recruitmnetresult.com.
Post and vacancy Details:
|Live Stock Officer in Central Cattle Breeding Farm||01|
|Junior Scientific Officer (Bio – Chemistry)||01|
|Associate Bacteriologist in Central Drugs Laboratory||01|
|Additional Law Officer in Law Commission of India||01|
|Assistant Directors (Grade-II) (Electrical)||05|
|Assistant Director (Grade-II) (Electronics)||01|
|Drugs Inspectors in the Drugs Control Department||07|
|Live Stock Officer in Central Cattle Breeding Farm||Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture with Animal Science from a recognized University|
|Junior Scientific Officer (Bio – Chemistry)||Post Graduate degree in Chemistry with specialization in Bio Chemistry from a recognized University or equivalent|
|Associate Bacteriologist in Central Drugs Laboratory||M. Sc Degree in Bacteriology or Bio-chemistry or Micro-biology of a recognized University or equivalent|
|Additional Law Officer in Law Commission of India||A person shall not be eligible for appointment to a duty post in Grade II, unless he/she holds a Degree in Law of a recognized University or equivalent|
|Assistant Directors (Grade-II) (Electrical)||Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute or equivalent|
|Assistant Director (Grade-II) (Electronics)||Degree in Electronics / Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent|
|Drugs Inspectors in the Drugs Control Department||Specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University established in India by law|
Age Limitation & Salary Details:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Live Stock Officer in Central Cattle Breeding Farm||30 years||Rs. 9,300- 34,800 (PB-2) + Rs. 4,600 (Grade Pay)|
|Junior Scientific Officer (Bio – Chemistry)||35 years||Rs.15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 5,400 (Grade Pay)|
|Associate Bacteriologist in Central Drugs Laboratory||30 years||Rs. 9,300-34,800 (PB-2) + Rs. 4,800 (Grade Pay) (T.E. Rs.29,187/- Approx.)|
|Additional Law Officer in Law Commission of India||50 years||Rs. 37,400-67,000 (PB-4) + Rs. 8,700 (Grade Pay|
|Assistant Directors (Grade-II) (Electrical)||30 years||Rs. 9,300-34,800 (PB-2) + Rs. 4,600 (Grade Pay)|
|Assistant Director (Grade-II) (Electronics)||Rs. 9,300- 34,800 (PB-2) + Rs. 4,600 (Grade Pay)|
|Drugs Inspectors in the Drugs Control Department||Rs. 9,300- 34,800 (PB-2) + Rs. 4,800 (Grade Pay)|
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Interview or recruitment test.
How to Apply:
- Candidates who are interested to apply for this recruitment they must apply through the official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- And fill the online application form properly must attach the copies of the particular (if required) upload the photograph and signature and submit the form within the given time period.
- Aspirants will be required to bring along with them the printouts of their online applications and the documents if called for interview.
- Closing date for submission of online application: 30thApril 2015
- last date for printing of completely submitted online application: 1st May 2015
Note: For more details must check the Official Notification
UPSC Recruitment 2015
Union Public Service Commission has circulated an Advt. as UPSC Recruitment 2015 for the employment of dynamic and prospective contenders. Candidates, who want to apply for UPSC job opportunities should hurry up & fill the UPSC online application form 2015 on or before the last date.
|No of Vacancies||16|
|Last Date to Apply||16th April 2015|
Further details concerning to UPSC Recruitment 2015 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, applying procedure etc are well shaped below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Post And Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Mineral economists||03|
|Assistant town and country planner||01|
Essential Qualification And Age Details:
|Post Name||Qualification||Age Limit|
|Assistant director||Qualification recognized for enrolment of member of institute of charted accountant of India||35 years|
|Assistant Mineral economists||Master Degree in geology or applied geology or economics or degree in mining engineering or equivalent||38 years|
|Assistant town and country planner||Post Graduate Degree in town and city or urban or housing or country from recognized university/bachelor of planning or bachelor of technology in planning||35 years|
Relaxation in age will be given to reserve category candidates as per govt. norms.
Selection of the applied candidates will be based on written exam / Interview.
Job appliers who are appointed under UPSC vacancy 2015 will get pay scale of Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with GP of 5400/-.
How to apply?
- Candidates are required to apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2015 by visiting official website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Then follow to the link “Online Recruitment Application (Ora) For Various Recruitment Posts”.
- Now press on ‘Apply online’ for suitable post.
- Go to New Registration link and get registered by enter required fields.
- Then log on to fill online application form
- Fill all the asked details and press on “Continue”.
- After completion of form submit it or take printout for future use.
|Last Date for Submit Online Application Form||16th April 2015|
|Last Date For Printing Of Completely Submitted Online Application||17th April 2015|
Note: Candidates can check Official Link to get more details regarding UPSC current job openings 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On