Union Public Service Commission has broadcasted an advertisement as UPSC Recruitment to appoint eligible and capable contenders for various 170 vacancies of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners in Employees’ Provident Fund Organization, Ministry of Labour & Employment. Eligible and keen contenders may apply for UPSC Recruitment 2015 by filling application form on or before last date.
|Post Name||Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners in Employees’ Provident Fund Organization, Ministry of Labour & Employment|
|Last Date to Apply||09th July 2015|
To acquire more information about UPSC Recruitment 2015 such as vacancy detail, educational qualification, pay scale, selection process, age limit, applying procedure etc. you must scroll down this page which is created for you by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
UPSC Recruitment Details:
|Category||No. of Posts|
Job fighters who desire to apply for the post of Assistant Provident Fund should possess Degree of recognized University or equivalent.
Applicants should possess Diploma in Company Law/ Labour Laws/ Public Administration.
Contenders’ age should not exceed as given below for all category as on normal closing date:
- Not exceeding 35 years.
- Not exceeding 40 years for SCs STs in respect of the vacancies reserved for them.
- Not exceeding 38 years for other Backward Classes candidates in respect of the vacancies reserved for them.
Relaxable for regularly appointed Central/U.T. Govt. Servant/EPFO employees up to five years as per instructions/orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time.
Eligible applicants will be selected based on their performance in:-
- Written Examination
- Selected applicants will get good amount of pay scale of PB-3 Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-
- Total emoluments excluding TA HRA at the time of initial appointment will be Rs.43470/-.
- For All other category candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs. 25/-
- SC/ ST/ PH category candidates are exempted to pay any amount of application fee
Mode of payment:
Application fee can be paid either through offline or online.
- For offline payment, fee can be paid in the form of cash payment in any branch of SBI.
- For online payment, fee can be paid through means of Visa/ Master/ Credit/ Debit Card or by using net banking facility.
How to apply for UPSC APFC Recruitment 2015:
- Job hunters who are satisfying the eligibility conditions can apply online for UPSC APFC Recruitment through the official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- On the home page select the “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS” link which is available on the homepage.
- Before applying ,read the full information very carefully
- Press on to “Apply online” button that is given at the left side of the page.
- Fill an application form with complete detail.
- After filling the form press on to “submit” button
- At last, take a print out of application format for future use.
Last Date to fill Online Application form: 09th July 2015
Check Official Link to get other detail about UPSC APFC Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On