Union Public Service Commission has issued a job advertisement in regard of UPSC Recruitment. Enthusiastic contenders who wish to make their career in Government sector may apply for 25 Officer & Other Vacancy. Applicants, who wish to grab this chance, may apply for UPSC Recruitment 2017 by submitting their UPSC Online Application form through ORA Process on or before the last date which is shown below.
Online application should be submitted till date of closing that is 15th December 2016 and you may follow provided instructions to apply for UPSC Jobs. Candidates may read remaining details about UPSC Recruitment Advertisement which are well described in the below segment of this page by the expertise of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||15th December 2016|
|Posts Name||Total Vacancy|
|Deputy Director (Economist)||01|
|Civilian Assistant Security Officer (CASO)||08|
|Assistant Director (Industrial Hygiene)||01|
|Managers Grade-I / Section Officers||13|
Job seekers, who’re willing to grab UPSC ORA Recruitment, they should have Graduation or Post Graduation degree or diploma in concerned stream from recognized University or Institutions with good academic record.
Selected job seekers for Union Public Service Commission New Vacancies will get an attractive salary package which is offered by organization.
- General/OBC are required to pay Rs. 25/-
- SC/ST/PH category candidates are exempted to pay an amount of fee.
- Payment of fee will be paid either in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
Applicants’ selection for UPSC ORA Vacancy will be based on the Performance in Recruitment Test / Interview which will be conducted by selection committee of organization.
How to Apply For UPSC Recruitment?
Applicants are required to follow the steps mentioned below to fill upsconline.nic.in online application form, please have a look:
- Log on to the Official Website of an Organization which is upsconline.nic.in.
- On the homepage, choose the “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS” link.
- After that, before applying candidates are required to read the details of the Post carefully.
- Now, go for the option as “Apply Now” and must fill the required details in an online application Form very carefully.
- And upload the scanned images of photo and signature as specifications required.
- At last, submit it within the given time period and get a print out of it for future use.
Read Now: How to Fill Online Application Form
Important date to keep in Mind:
Last Date To Submit Application Form: 15th December 2016
Get further relevant details about UPSC Recruitment 2017 through this Official Link. You may stay in touch with us on our web portal for getting latest updates regarding it.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Books||UPSC Entrance Exam|
|UPSC Application Form||UPSC Previous Year Question|
|UPSC Syllabus||Online Test For UPSC|
Union Public Service Commission has released a job advertisement titled as UPSC Recruitment. Commission intends to appoint eligible and skilled candidates to fill up 36 various positions of Deputy Director, Assistant Professor and other through ORA. Job seekers, fascinated to apply for government job and fulfilling all the requisite eligibility criteria of this recruitment may apply by submitting the Online Recruitment Applications on or before the last date that is settled below. Applicants are requested to comprehend the complete details related to UPSC Recruitment 2017 as provided below on this page before applying.
Applicants who find themselves eligible for the advertised post may apply for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment by submitting their online application form on or before the last date as indicated below. Applicants need to scroll down this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com for gathering all information related to UPSC Jobs. Candidates are also requested to go through the details and instructions of posts carefully published below as well as on the official website before applying.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|No. of Posts||36|
|Last date to fill online Application||1st December 2016|
UPSC Vacancy and Educational Qualification Details
|Post Name||No. of posts||Educational Qualification|
|Deputy Director (Aircraft Engineering)||01||Degree in Aeronautical / Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Metallurgical Engineering|
|Joint Director General||01||Master’s degree|
|Assistant Professor (Survey and Engineering)||01||Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent|
|Junior Time Scale (JTS)||33||Degree or Diploma in Social Work or Labour Welfare or Industrial Relations or Personnel Management or Labour Law.|
Check Here More Job Opportunities:
Age Limitations & Salary Details:
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Age Criteria|
|Deputy Director (Aircraft Engineering)||Rs. 15,600-39,100 Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/-||53 years|
|Joint Director General||Rs. 37400-67000 Plus 8700/- Grade Pay||50 years|
|Assistant Professor (Survey and Engineering)||Rs.15,600 – 39,100 (PB-3) Plus Rs.5400 (Grade Pay) Plus D.A.||35 years|
|Junior Time Scale (JTS)|
Check Below Given Official Notification
|Post Name||Get Official Notification|
|Deputy Director (Aircraft Engineering)||Press Here|
|Joint Director General||Press Here|
|Assistant Professor (Survey and Engineering)||Press Here|
|Junior Time Scale (JTS)||Press Here|
Mode of Assortment:
Candidates will be considered subjected to their performance in written test or personal interview which will be offered by the selection panel of the organization.
Process to fill ORA for UPSC Recruitment:
- Appliers who are willing to apply for UPSC Recruitment are firstly required to fill an online application form which is available on the official website that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Then on the home page, hit on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) Various Recruitment for posts” link and further choose the appropriate link for the post you wish to apply and press “Apply Now” tab.
- Now candidates are required to login by entering information like Registration id, Password etc and hit on “submit” button on the appeared page.
- After that, application form needs to be filled completely by the aspirant with all details in approved manner and Upload your scanned photo and signature on the application form.
- On completion of filling the application form, select “submit” button for the final submission of it.
- Lastly, retain a copy of it for future reference.
- Date for the interview on which the shortlisted candidate is required to bring the printout of his / her online application along with other documents at UPSC shall be intimated separately.
Closing Date for submission of online recruitment application through ORA: 1st December 2016 till 11:59 p.m.
For getting entire additional facts related to UPSC Recruitment 2017 you may check the Official Notification link given above as well as the Official Link to apply directly. By pressing Control+D, candidates may add up this page in your bookmarks for instant access.