Applicants who are seeking job in Uttar Pradesh they are delighted to know that the Union Public Service Commission has released new job notification as UPSC Recruitment. Organization want to hire proficient and dedicated applicants for filling up the 64 Vacancies of Deputy Controller of Explosives , Scientific Officer , Junior Technical Officer and other various posts. In order to fill these vacancies UPSC invites online recruitment application (ORA) form. Keen contenders who want to uplift their career in government sector they must apply for UPSC Recruitment 2017.
Highlights Of This Page:
Candidates who are going to apply for UPSC Jobs are needed to submit application form through online channel before the last date which is 02.11.2017. You can get whole detail about UPSC Recruitment 2018 by going through this page which is prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Number of vacancy||64|
|Last date to apply online||02.11.2017|
UPSC Vacancy & Qualification Details:
|Post name||No of vacancy||Qualification|
|Deputy Controller of Explosives||17||Degree in Chemical Engineering / Technology|
|Scientific Officer (Electrical)||03||Master’s Degree in Physics or Degree in Electrical Engineering|
|Junior Technical Officer||03||Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Telecommunication / Civil / Marine|
|Specialist Grade III (Cardiology)||01||MBBS degree|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (ENT)||03|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Preventive and Social Medicine)||10|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Psychiatry)||07|
|Deputy Director (Safety) (Electrical)||02||Degree in Electrical Engineering|
|Deputy Director (Safety) (Mechanical)||01||Degree in Electrical Engineering|
|Sub Regional Employment Officer||08||Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology|
|Assistant Controller of Mines||08||Master’s Degree|
|Assistant Director (Physical Education)||01||Master’s Degree|
Check Here: Jobs by Qualification
Salary Structure & Age Limit:
|Post name||Pay scale||Age Limit in years|
|Deputy Controller of Explosives||Rs.56100-177500/-||35|
|Scientific Officer (Electrical)||Rs.47600 -151100/-||30|
|Junior Technical Officer||Rs.47600 -151100/-||35|
|Specialist Grade III (Cardiology)||Rs.47600 -151100/-||43|
|Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (ENT)||Rs.47600 -151100/-||40|
|Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Preventive and Social Medicine)||Rs.15, 600-39,100||40|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Psychiatry)||Rs.47600 -151100/-||43|
|Deputy Director (Safety) (Electrical)||Rs.56100-177500/-||43|
|Deputy Director (Safety) (Mechanical)||Rs.56100-177500/-||30|
|Sub-Regional Employment Officer||Rs.56100-177500/-||35|
|Assistant Controller of Mines||Rs.56100-177500/-|
|Assistant Director (Physical Education)||Rs.56100-177500/-|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
Application Fee for UPSC 64 Specialist/Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- as application fee, those who belong to other than reserved categories.
- SC / ST / PH / Women candidates are exempted from payment of any fee.
- There is no “fee exemption” for OBC male contenders, they need to pay full approved fee.
- Payment of fee will be made either by remitting money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using banking facility of SBI or by using visa / master credit / debit card.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Job seekers will get scrutinized for UPSC Careers on the basis of performance in Written Examination/Interview as per the requirement of the selection committee. So, aspirants are advised to perform well in selection process to make their places secured against these Vacancies in Uttar Pradesh.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
How To Apply For UPSC Recruitment 2017?
- Appliers who are willing to apply for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment are firstly required to fill an online application form by following some instructions.
- First of all applicants need to log on the official website that is www.upsc.gov.in
- On the home page you have to hit on the “Recruitment ” tab and select the “Advertisement” tab which is available under the drop down list.
- Then hit on the “Advertisement No. 19 – 2017 (275.62 KB)” link.
- After that applicants need to read the complete UPSC Notification carefully.
- After reading the details, applicants need to come back to the previous page and “online application form (ORA)” Tab.
- Then hit on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) For Various Recruitment Posts” link
- Candidates need to hit on the “Apply Now” link as per the post which you want to Apply.
- Now candidates are required to login by entering information like Registration id, Password etc and hit on “submit” button on the appeared page.
- After that, UPSC online application form needs to be filled completely by the aspirant with all details in approved manner and Upload your scanned photo and signature on the application form.
- On completion of filling the application form, select “submit” button for the final submission of it.
- Lastly, retain a copy of it for future reference.
- Ending date for Submission of Online Recruitment Application form: 02.11.2017
- Closing Date for Payment of Application Fees: 04.11.2017
- Date of Examination: Dec/Jan 2017 & 2018
Read Here: UPSC Recruitment Notification
You can check the Official Link to know more information regarding UPSC Recruitment 2017- 2018. For getting latest updates and recent information on this recruitment notification, contenders may book mark this page by using Control +D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Books||UPSC Entrance Exam|
|PSC Exam Books||UPSC Previous Year Question|
|PSC Previous Years Question Papers||Latest PSC Jobs|