UPSC Recruitment 2015
Union Public Service Commission has delivered an employment notification regarding UPSC Recruitment 2015 to hire 63 aspirants for Scientific Officer and Specialist Posts. Eligible candidates may apply online by submitting UPSC application form in the exact format on or before the last date shown below:
|No. of Posts||63|
|Last date to apply online||01st January 2015|
You may fetch the detailed acknowledgement about UPSC Recruitment 2015 that is well expressed below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Posts and Vacancies Details:
|1.||Senior Scientific Officers(Armament)||04|
|2.||Senior Scientific Officers(Chemistry)||01|
|3.||Senior Scientific Officers(Electronics)||12|
|4.||Senior Scientific Officers(Engineering)||18|
|5.||Senior Scientific Officers(Gentex)||04|
|6.||Senior Scientific Officers(Instrumentation)||01|
|7.||Senior Scientific Officers(Metallurgy)||02|
|8.||Senior Scientific Officers(Military Explosives)||03|
|9.||Junior Scientific Officer (Electrical)||01|
Job hunters must have possessed Degree in the related field from a recognized University/Institute.
- Senior Scientific Officers: 35 years/40 years as per the discipline of post apply for.
- Junior Scientific Officer (Electrical): 30 years.
- Specialists: 40 years.
- Assistant Director (Technical): 38 years.
- Senior Lecturers (Textiles): 35 years.
- Candidates who wish to apply are required to pay an Application Fee Rs. 25/- at any branch of State Bank of India or through net banking or credit/debit cards.
- SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are exempted from fee payment.
- Senior Scientific Officers: Rs.15, 600-39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/-
- Junior Scientific Officer (Electrical): Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs 4800/-
- Specialists: Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs 6600/-
- Assistant Director (Technical): Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs 5400/-
- Senior Lecturers (Textiles): Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs 5400/-
Selection of appropriate candidates will be based on Interview for UPSC Recruitment 2015.
Method to apply:
- Visit the website which is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Select the option for “Online Recruitment Application for various recruitment posts” there.
- Go for the option as “Apply now” corresponding to the post you wish to apply for. Enter the asked details such as Registration id and Password and submit them.
- Fill the form with all essential details very carefully and submit it.
- Take a Print out of duly filled Application form and send it to the corresponding address along with all supporting documents.
Significant dates to be kept in mind:
- Last date to apply online: 01st January 2015.
- Last date to submit the hard copy of Application form: 02nd January 2015.
Note: Candidates can directly apply from here using Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On