UPSC Recruitment 2014
Union Public Service Commission has declared a notice about UPSC Recruitment 2014 for recruitment of 26 vacancies of Asst/Lecturer & Other Posts. Eligible and talented candidates who are eligible for the post they must fill the online application in correct manner with all essential details.
|Total number of Vacancies||26|
|Last date for applying online||30th Oct 2014|
Entire details about UPSC Recruitment 2015 like total no. of vacancies, post name, selection process, how to apply and many more are well customized below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancies|
|Assistant Director (Remote Sensing)||01|
|Masters in Computer Science||02|
|Masters in English||03|
|Assistant Labour Commissioners (Central)/Assistant Welfare Commissioners (Central)/Assistant Labour Welfare Commissioners (Central)/Assistant Directors||14|
|Senior Lecturers (Textiles)||03|
|Senior Lecturers (Textile Processing)||02|
Candidates must possess Diploma/ Graduation/ Post Graduation in relevant field from recognized University.
Jobs by Qualification-Get Details
Candidate should have required experience as per the post applied.
- Applicants need to pay Rs. 25/- as application fee either by depositing the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card
- SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
Age & Salary details:
|Name Of The Post||Age Limit||Salary Scale|
|Farm Superintendent||30 years||Rs. 9,300-34,800 (PB-2) + G.P. Rs. 4,600/-|
|Others||35 years||Rs. 15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + G.P. Rs. 5,400/-|
How to Apply:
- Firstly candidates must visit the official site of organization i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in
- Go to the “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) For Various Recruitment Posts”.
- If you are a new registration then press on “New Registration” tab.
- Fill the details in the registration form.
- Enter registration id, password and other details in the form.
- Pay the application fee and fill the application form with correct details.
- Submit the form and take a print out of this filled in form for future reference.
Deadline to apply online: 30th October 2014
Check the Official Notification to collect more details.
UPSC Recruitment 2014-2015
Union Public Service Commission has unfolded a notification of UPSC Recruitment 2014 for filling up 37 vacancies of Engineer, Scientists, Associate Biochemist, and Lecturers etc.
Aspirants who want to make their career in Government sector may apply by filling UPSC online application form on or before the last date.
For more details regarding UPSC Recruitment 2014 such as eligibility criteria, Mode of selection, Salary scale, how to apply you may go through the given details w3hich are equipped below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Information of UPSC Recruitment 2014:
|S. No||Post Name||No. of vacancies||Age Limit|
|1||Fodder Agronomist||01||40 yrs|
|2||Scientists SB (Mechanical)||02||35 yrs|
|3||Specialists Grade-III Assistant Professor||18||40 yrs|
|4||Associate Biochemist||01||35 yrs|
|5||Lecturers-Cum-Junior Research Officers||06||35 yrs|
|7||Assistant Legislative Counsel||03||40 yrs|
Job fighter who desire to apply should possess degree of MBBS /M.Sc /Master’s in relevant discipline from highly esteemed University /Institution.
Selected job fighter will get good amount of pay scale as per the post applied for as stated below:
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Fodder Agronomist||Rs. 15,600-39,100/-|
|Scientists SB (Mechanical)|
|Specialists Grade-III Assistant Professor|
|Associate Biochemist||Rs. 9,300-34,800/-|
|Lecturers-Cum-Junior Research Officers||Rs. 15,600-39,100/-|
|Assistant Legislative Counsel|
Job hunters will be selected based on the performance in Interview.
How to Prepare for Interview-Get Details
- Applicants have to deposit an amount of Rs.25/- as application fee at any branch of SBI through cash or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- SC/ST/PH/Women category candidates are exempted to pay any amount of fee.
How to Apply?
- Contender who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply through the official website
- Official site of UPSC is upsconline.nic.in
- On the home page choose the link of Online Recruitment Application.
- Select the post name for which you want to apply.
- Candidates are required to enter login details such as Registration ID and password.
- Fill the application form very carefully with complete information and must upload recent photograph and signature. and submit the form within the given period of time
- At last, take the print out of it.
|End date to fill online application||16-10-2014|
|Closing date for the submission of printed application||17-10-2014|
For more details you must check the Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest UPSC Notifications||UPSC Entrance Exam|
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Online Application Status||Strategy for UPSC Pre Examination|