Union Public Service Commission has entitled a notification about UPSC Recruitment 2016 Grab it…..!!!!. Job Hunters who want apply for the post of Hospital Administration, Principal, Assistant Professors and others must apply for UPSC jobs. Organization is providing 22 vacancies for dynamic and enthusiastic candidate. Those who are willing to apply for Vacancy in UPSC must submit application form through online mode which is well equipped below. We are requested to stay tuned with this portal as we are going to cover it shortly about UPSC Recruitment 2017.
|Name Of Organization||UPSC|
|Last Date To Apply||Check Below|
Appliers who are going to enroll them in UPSC can apply through Online Recruitment application (ORA) before 27th October, 2016. For further information regarding UPSC Recruitment 2016 keep on reading this page which is well furnished by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
Age Limit & Salary Details:
|Post Name||Salary Structure||Age|
|Professor||Rs. 37,400- 67,000 + Rs. 10,000 (Academic Grade Pay) (T.E. Rs. 106,650/- Approx.) + NPA + TA and HRA as admissible.||50 yrs.|
|Principal||Rs. 37,400-67,000 + Rs. 10,000 (Academic Grade Pay) (T.E. Rs. 106,650/- Approx.) + TA and HRA as admissible.||50 yrs.|
|Assistant Professors||Rs. 15,600-39,100 + Rs. 6,000 (Academic Grade Pay) (T.E. Rs. 48,600/- Approx.) + TA and HRA as admissible.||35 yrs. / 38 yrs|
Apply Now For: Latest PSC Jobs
Qualification and Experience Required:
Candidate applying for the above post must hold the Ph. D, Post Graduate Degree or Diploma, Master’s degree with at least 55% of marks (or an equivalent grade) by a recognized University. Aspirant must possess the good experience from reputed association.
Check Here: More Post Graduate Jobs
- Candidates from general caste are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only.
- Those who belong from category like SC/ST/PH/Women no need to pay an application fees.
- No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
Mode to submit Application Fee:
Mode to pay an application fee is either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
Do You Know? How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Mode of Enrollment:
Selection of candidate will be done on the basis of two steps that are as follows:-
- Recruitment Test
Check Important Links For Preparation Of Exam/ Interview:
How to fill UPSC online application form?
- First of all candidate should visit the official website that is i.e., www.upsconline.nic.in
- On the home page there is the option of “Recruitment”, Press it.
- Then select “Online Recruitment application”, This page will take you to the current vacancies details. You need to strike for the advertisement for which you are applying.
- Read the whole page and fill the complete information as mentioned in application format.
- Upload the photo and signature on application if it is mentioned.
- Hit on “submit” and take the print out of application form.
|Closing Date for submission Of Online Recruitment Application (ORA)||Till 23:59 hrs on 27th October, 2016.|
|Last Date for printing of completely submitted online application||Till 23:59 hrs on 28th October, 2016.|
Contender may get further information about UPSC Recruitment 2016–2017 may check the Official Notification. You can follow us on Google plus and Facebook.
Check this Useful Section of UPSC
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Books||UPSC Challan Form|
|UPSC Application Form||UPSC Previous Year Question|
|UPSC Entrance Exam||Strategy for UPSC Examination|
An online employment advertisement has been emitted by Union Public Service Commission titled as UPSC Recruitment 2016. Participants who wish to make their career with this commission may fill up the vacancies against Assistant Directors, Specialist Grade III Assistant Professors, Legal Officers & other Posts. To catch the imminent notification regarding UPSC Recruitment 2017, candidates are requested to regularly visit this page as we are going to cover every minute fact regarding the same.
Jobs seekers may grab this chance; by applying for UPSC ORA Jobs through submitting their completely filled online application form in prescribed manner before the last date of application ends. Aspirants may get rest of the details about this government sector employment notification from this page which is well described by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organizing Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Last Date to submit Application||13th October 2016|
UPSC Vacancy & Pay Scale:
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts||Salary Structure|
|Assistant Directors||Banking||04||Rs. 9,300-34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4,800/-|
|Legal Officers (Grade-I)||02||Rs. 15,600-39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 7,600/-|
|Specialists Grade III||Anaesthesia||08||Rs. 15,600-39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6,600/-|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professors||Bio-Chemistry||09|
|Deputy Registrar General (Map)||01||Rs. 37,400-67,000 + Grade Pay Rs.8,700/-|
|Assistant Legislative Counsel (Hindi Branch)||03||Rs. 15,600-39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6,600/-|
|Superintendent (Legal)||01||Rs. 9,300-34,800/-+ Grade Pay Rs. 4,800/-|
|Editor (Bharatiya Rail)||01||Rs. 15,600-39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 7,600/-|
Essential Qualification and Age Limitation Detail:
|Position Name||Age Limit||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Directors||Banking||30 years||Chartered Accountant or Cost and Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Chartered Financial Analyst or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance) or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters of Business Economics or Master’s in Commerce.|
|Legal Officers (Grade-I)||50 years||Master’s degree in Law with specialization in the field of International Law and/or International Relations or International Organizations.|
|Specialists Grade III||Anaesthesia||40 years||MBBS degree qualification with Post Graduate degree in the concerned Speciality or Super-specialty and three years’ Teaching experience as Senior Resident or Tutor.|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professors||Bio-Chemistry|
|Deputy Registrar General (Map)||50 years||Master’s Degree in Geography|
|Assistant Legislative Counsel (Hindi Branch)||40 years||Master’s Degree in Law (LLM)|
|Superintendent (Legal)||30 years||Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB)|
|Editor (Bharatiya Rail)||50 years||Master’s degree in Hindi|
Are You Searching For More Jobs? Check Below:
Age is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST candidate’s and up to 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them.
Application Fee for UPSC Jobs:
- Applying candidates need to deposit the amount of application fee of Rs. 25/-for UPSC Recruitment. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are exempted from payment of any fee.
- There is no “fee exemption” for OBC male contenders, they need to pay full approved fee.
- Payment of fee will be done either by remitting money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using banking facility of SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
Mode of Assortment for UPSC Vacancies:
Assortment of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in written test or personal interview which will be offered by the selection panel of the organization.
Applying procedure for upsconline.nic.in Recruitment:
- First of all, applicants, who are applying for UPSC Recruitment, need to fill an online application form which is available on the official website that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Now, hit on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) For Various Recruitment Posts” link mentioned at the homepage.
- Then, select suitable post which you want to apply and press “Apply Now” tab
- After that, you have to login by entering information like Registration id, Password etc and hit on “submit” button.
- Fill the online application form with complete details in approved manner and Upload your scanned photo and signature on the application form.
- After filling the form, press “submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take a print out for future reference.
Read More: Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) Through ORA: 13th October 2016
- Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 14th October 2016
To collect the complete information related to UPSC Recruitment 2016–2017 you can check the Official Notification link as provided below. You can obtain latest updates regarding Union Public Service Commission Recruitment through this page, so candidates are advised to keep visiting this portal time to time.
UPSC Recruitment: Download PDF