UPSC Recruitment 2015
Union Public Service Commission has delivered an employment notification regarding UPSC Recruitment 2015 for filling up the 07 Software Developer and Software Designer Posts. Candidates who are willing to apply, they must submit the application form online on or before the last date shown below:
|No. of Post||07|
|Last date to Apply Online||12th December 2014|
You may fetch the detailed acknowledgement about UPSC Recruitment 2015 that is well expressed below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com: Please scroll down this page:
Name of Post Details:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No. of Post|
Applicants, who want to take hold of this job opportunity at UPSC Recruitment, must possess the B.E./B.Tech. In Information Technology/Computer Science or M.C.A. (Regular Course) from Government recognized Institute Or University.
- Software Designer: Rs. 60,000/-
- Software Developer Rs. 35,000/-
The Selected Appliers will be called for the Personal Interview only.
How to Apply:
- Eligible contenders may apply by registering themselves through the official website that is www.upsc.gov.in.
- Applicants must visit the website and press the ‘Hiring of Trained IT Manpower on Contract Basis in UPSC’ link i.e. available under the ‘What’s New’ section.
- After opening the link, the applicant register by filing the registration form by pressing the button given.
- Now fill the registration form correctly and after that press the ‘Register’ button to submit the information.
- Candidate’s registration id will be generated; the applicants log in with the registration id and must fill the application form with detailed information.
Last date to Apply Online: 12th December 2014
Note: For getting the remaining details, you must go through the Official Notification.
UPSC Recruitment 2014
Union Public Service Commission is looking for vigorous and dedicated aspirants regarding UPSC Recruitment 2014 for Assistant Officer and other posts. Job hunters who wish to apply can fill Application Form online in the exact format on or before the closing date provided below.
|Last Date To Apply||11th December 2014|
Interested candidates who wish to build their career in Government sector must grab this opportunity. Other appropriate details about UPSC vacancies 2014 such as eligibility, selection, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Posts and vacancies details:
|1.||Assistant Director(Aircraft Engineering||11||Second class Degree in Aeronautical Engineering from a recognized University|
|2.||Assistant Professor (Geography)||2||Master Degree in Geography from an Indian or Foreign University with at least 55% marks, NET/SLET/SET|
|3.||Assistant Professor (Mathematics)||2||Master Degree in Mathematics from an Indian University or Foreign University with at least 55% marks, NET/SLET/SET|
|4.||Assistant Law Officer||1||Degree or Master Degree in law|
|5.||Assistant Legislative Counsel||4||Degree in law|
|6.||Assistant Director (Metal Finishing)||1||Degree in Chemical Technology|
Candidates are required to pay an Application fee Rs.25/- at any branch of SBI or through net banking.SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are exempted from fee payment.
- Assistant Director (Aircraft Engineering):40 years
- Assistant Professor:35 years
- Assistant Law Officer and Assistant Legislative Counsel: 40 years
- Assistant Director:30 years
Age relaxation will be given to deserving candidates as per the rules of an Organization.
- Assistant Director (Aircraft Engineering),Assistant Law Officer and Assistant Legislative Counsel: Rs.15, 600-39,100 + Rs. 6,600 (Grade Pay)
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 15,600-39,100 + Rs. 6,000 (Grade Pay)
- Assistant Director: Rs. 9,300-34,800 + Rs. 4,600 (Grade Pay)
Candidates will get selected according to their performance in Interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the website which is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Select an option as “online recruitment application for various recruitment posts” there.
- This will display a list of posts on the screen. Go for “Apply now” option for the posts you wish to apply for.
- Fill all the essential details like Registration id, Password etc.
- Submit the Application online and get a print copy of it.
Last date to submit Application online: 11th December 2014.
Last date to get a print copy of online Application: 12th December 2014.
Note: For more details, candidates can check Official Notice.
UPSC Recruitment 2014-2015
Union public service commission has released a notification regarding UPSC Recruitment 2014 for filling up the 81Asst / Officer & Other Posts. Candidates who are interested to get this job they can apply online before the closing date that is 27th November 2014.
|Closing date||27th November 2014|
Interested candidates must grab this opportunity if they want to make their career in the government sector. Other appropriate details about UPSC vacancies 2014 such as eligibility, selection how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
|1||Deputy Commissioners (Horticulture)||02|
|2||Assistant Directors in Central Poultry Development Organization(CPDO)||02|
|4||Assistant Professor (Chinese)||01|
|5||Assistant Professors (Computer Science)||02|
|6||Assistant Professor (English)||01|
|7||Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer||01|
|8||Senior Scientific Officer, Grade-II (Aeronautics)||01|
|9||Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II (Chemical)||01|
|10||Senior Scientific Officers Grade-II (Computer Engg./Information Technology)||02|
|11||Senior Scientific Officers Grade-II (Electrical)||05|
|12||Junior Scientific Officer (Aeronautical)||01|
|13||Junior Scientific Officers (Electronics)||03|
|14||Junior Scientific Officers (IT/Computer Engineering)||02|
|15||Junior Scientific Officers (Mechanical)||07|
|16||Civil Hydrographic Officers||03|
|17||Assistant Foreign Language Examiner (AFLE)||01|
|18||Data Processing Assistant, Grade-B||01|
|19||Director (Ore Dressing)||01|
|20||Assistant Shipping Masters / Assistant Directors,||03|
|21||Deputy Director (Technical)||01|
|22||Statistical Officers (Planning/Statistical)||21|
Applicants should have possessed graduation / post graduation / Diploma in respective trade as per the post requirement from a recognized university / Institute.
Jobs by Qualification-Get Details
Age Limitation and Salary Details:
|Post Name||Age limit||Salary details|
|Deputy Commissioners (Horticulture)||50||Rs. 15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 7,600|
|Assistant Directors in Central Poultry Development Organisation(CPDO)||30||Rs. 9,300-34,800 (PB-2) + Rs. 4,600|
|Assistant Directors||40||Rs. 15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 6,600|
|Assistant Professor (Chinese)||35|
|Assistant Professors (Computer Science)||Rs. 15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 6,000|
|Assistant Professor (English)||40|
|Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer||35||Rs. 15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 5,400|
|Senior Scientific Officer, Grade-II (Aeronautics)|
|Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II (Chemical)||40|
|Senior Scientific Officers Grade-II (Computer Engg./Information Technology)||35|
|Senior Scientific Officers Grade-II (Electrical)|
|Junior Scientific Officer (Aeronautical)||30||Rs. 9,300- 34,800 (PB-2) + Rs. 4,800|
|Junior Scientific Officers (Electronics)||Rs. 9,300-34,800 (PB-2) + Rs. 4,800|
|Junior Scientific Officers (IT/Computer Engineering)||35|
|Junior Scientific Officers (Mechanical)||30|
|Civil Hydrographic Officers||Rs. 9,300- 34,800 (PB-2) + Rs. 4,600|
|Assistant Foreign Language Examiner (AFLE)||43||Rs. 15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 5,400|
|Data Processing Assistant, Grade-B||30||Rs. 9,300-34,800 (PB-2) + Rs. 4,600|
|Director (Ore Dressing)||50||Rs. 37,400-67,000 (PB-4) + Rs. 10,000|
|Assistant Shipping Masters / Assistant Directors,||30||Rs. 9,300-34,800 (PB-2) + Rs. 4,600|
|Deputy Director (Technical)||40||Rs. 15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 6,600|
|Statistical Officers (Planning/Statistical)||30||Rs. 9,300-34,800 (PB-2) + Rs. 4,600|
How to Apply:
- Applicants who are willing to apply for this recruitment they must go through the online mode form the official website that is upsconline.nic.in
- Must fill all the mandatory details in the application form, upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature with the form and submit it within the given time period.
- Closing Date for Submission Of Online Recruitment: 27th November 2014
- Last Date for Printing Of Completely Submitted Online Application: 28th November 2014
Note: for further details must go through the Official Notification.