Union Public Service Commission has dissipated recent vacancy notification regarding UPSC Recruitment. Organization is all set to appoint well educated and qualified contenders for filling up the available positions of Scientist, Technical Officer, Deputy Director and various others. For availing the chance of UPSC Recruitment 2017, candidates need to submit their Online Recruitment Application (ORA).
This page Highlights:
Contenders who are going to ensure all the required eligibility criteria and want to make their career in the government sector may apply for UPSC Jobs by filling the application form and forward it through the online mode with the help of the underneath declared vital points on or before the closing date that is 02-02-2017. Participants may attain more details regarding Union Public Service Commission Recruitment through this page created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Last Date of Applying||02-02-2017|
- Technical Officer
- Superintending Anthropologist (Cultural Anthropology Division)
- Superintending Anthropologist (Physical Anthropology Division)
- Scientist B (Ballistics)
- Scientist ‘B’ (Neutron Activation Analysis)
- Scientist B (Toxicology)
- Deputy Director (Industrial Hygiene)
Candidates who are going to apply for the aforesaid positions should have Bachelors/ Master’s and Doctorate Degree of science level in relevant field from recognized University or Institutions with good academic record.
More Details on: UPSC Eligibility Criteria 2017
|Name of the Positions||Age Limit|
|Technical Officer||35 years|
|Superintending Anthropologist (Cultural Anthropology Division)||40 years|
|Superintending Anthropologist (Physical Anthropology Division)|
|Scientist B (Ballistics)||35 years|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Neutron Activation Analysis)|
|Scientist B (Toxicology)|
|Deputy Director (Industrial Hygiene)||45 years|
Contenders who will be appointed for the Union Public Service Commission Jobs will receive the inclusive amount of salary of PB – 3 Rs. 15,600-39,100/- plus GP Rs. 5,400/6,600.
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview or written test conducted by the selection panel of the Union Public Service Commission.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the test/interview.
Going For Exam/Interview, Then Must Go Through Below Links-
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment?
- First of all, visit to the official website of the Union Public Service Commission that is “www.upsc.gov.in”.
- You are on the homepage, now move the pointer to the “Online Recruitment Application (ORA)” option present in the ‘Recruitment’ tab of the menu bar.
- Here are the advertisement links regarding the vacancies, choose and open the desired position.
- After that, read the advertisement carefully.
- Now strike on the “Apply Now” button and open it.
- Fill the required details in the application form in a correct manner.
- Upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature, testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Recheck the application form.
- At last submit the application form and take a print out for future usage.
Deadline of submission of Application form: 02-02-2017
Interested candidates may obtain more facts regarding UPSC Recruitment 2017 through Official Link. You may also bookmark this page for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Books||UPSC Entrance Exam|
|UPSC Application Form||UPSC Previous Year Question|