Union Public Service Commission has issued a vacancy notification regarding UPSC Recruitment 2016. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up various posts of Training Officers, Assistant Director, Specialist and other. Jobs seekers, fascinated to apply for government job and fulfilling all the requisite eligibility criteria for the post may apply for UPSC Recruitment 2016.
Individuals who are willing to apply for UPSC Jobs may apply through online mode on or before the last date that is indicated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates are also requested to go through the details of posts carefully and instructions published below as well as on the official website before applying.
|Name of the organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|No. Of Vacancies||60|
|Last Date To Apply||16th June 2016|
UPSC Vacancies and Educational Qualification:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professors (Medicine)||20||Recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 ( 102 of 1956).|
|Specialist Grade III (Paediatrics)||13|
|Assistant Directors (Official Language)||04||Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level.|
|Training Officers (Architectural Assistantship)||03||Degree in Architecture|
|Training Officer (Catering and Hospitality Management)||01||Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management|
|Training Officer (Dress Making)||01||Diploma (Three years’ duration) in Dressmaking and Designing / Garment Fabrication Technology / Dressmaking and Garment Manufacturing / Costume Design and Dress Making awarded by State Board of Technical Education.|
|Training Officer (Electronics)||01||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology in Electronics|
|Training Officers (Hair and Skin Care)||04||Diploma (Two years’ duration) in Beauty Culture awarded by State Board of Technical Education|
|Training Officers (Principles of Teaching)||08||Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering / Computer Engineering / Civil Engineering / Printing Technology / Textile Engineering / Architecture.|
|Training Officers (Secretarial Practice)||04||Diploma (Three years’ duration) in Secretarial Practice / Stenography and Secretarial Practice awarded by State Board of Technical Education.|
|Assistant Director (Horticulture)||01||M.Sc. in Agriculture with specialisation in Horticulture; or M.Sc. in Horticulture with Floriculture or Olericulture as a Subject.|
Latest Jobs for Graduate in India – Check Here
Current Jobs after Post Graduate – Check Here
Latest Jobs In Medical Sector – Check Here
Salary Structure and Age Limitation:
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Age Limit|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professors (Medicine)||Rs. 15,600-39,100 + Rs. 6,600 (Grade Pay)||40 Years|
|Specialist Grade III (Pediatrics)|
|Assistant Directors (Official Language)||Rs. 15,600-39,100 + Rs. 5,400 (Grade Pay)||35 Years|
|Training Officers (Architectural Assistantship)||Rs.9,300-34,800 + Rs. 4,600 (Grade Pay)||30 Years|
|Training Officer (Catering and Hospitality Management)||35 Years|
|Training Officer (Dress Making)||33 Years|
|Training Officer (Electronics)|
|Training Officers (Hair and Skin Care)||30 Years|
|Training Officers (Principles of Teaching)|
|Training Officers (Secretarial Practice)|
|Assistant Director (Horticulture)||35 Years|
Relaxation in age to SC/ST candidate’s will be given up to 5 years and up to 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them.
- Candidates are required to pay the amount of Rs. 25/-as application fee, those who belong to other than reserved categories. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are exempted from payment of any fee.
- There is no “fee exemption” for OBC male contenders, they need to pay full approved fee.
- Payment of fee will be made either by remitting money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using banking facility of SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
Mode of Assortment:
Candidates will be considered subjected to their performance in written test or personal interview which will be offered by the selection panel of the organization.
Applying Process for UPSC Recruitment:
- Appliers who are willing to apply for UPSC Recruitment are firstly required to fill an online application form which is available on the official website that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Then on the home page, hit on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) For Various Recruitment Posts” link and further choose the appropriate link for the post you wish to apply and press “Apply Now” tab.
- Now candidates are required to login by entering information like Registration id, Password etc and hit on “submit” button on the appeared page.
- After that, application form needs to be filled completely by the aspirant with all details in approved manner and Upload your scanned photo and signature on the application form.
- On completion of filling the application form, select “submit” button for the final submission of it.
- Lastly, retain a copy of it for future reference.
- Date for the interview on which the shortlisted candidate is required to bring the printout of his / her online application along with other documents at UPSC shall be intimated separately.
Closing Date for Online Application Submission: 16th June 2016
Note: You can check the Official Link to know more information regarding UPSC Recruitment 2016. For getting latest updates and recent information on UPSC Recruitment, contenders may book mark this page by using Control+D.
Check this Useful Section of UPSC
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Books||Online Test For UPSC|
|UPSC Syllabus||Strategy for UPSC Pre Examination|
|UPSC Entrance Exam||UPSC Exam Pattern|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Union Public Service Commission has issued a job advertisement in regard of UPSC Recruitment. Enthusiastic contenders who wish to make their career in Government sector may apply for Officer & Other Jobs. Applicants, who wish to grab this chance, may apply for UPSC Recruitment 2016 by submitting their UPSC Online Application form on or before the last date which is shown below.
Online application should be submitted till date of closing that is 02nd June 2016 and you may follow provided instructions to apply for UPSC Jobs. Candidates may read remaining details about UPSC Recruitment Advertisement which are well described in the below segment of this page by the expertise of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||02nd June 2016|
|Posts Name||Department / Discipline Name||Total Vacancy|
|Veterinary Officer||Central Cattle Breeding Farm||01|
|Assistant Registrars of Trade Marks & Geographical Indications||Office of the Controller General of Patents, Designs and Trade Marks||09|
|Junior Technical Officer (Sugar Technology)||National Sugar Institute||01|
|Assistant Anthropologists (Physical Anthropology Division)||Anthropological Survey of India||02|
|Technical Officers Gr. II||(Forestry)||04|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor||(Pediatrics)||23|
|Junior Scientific Officer||(Chemistry)||01|
|Deputy Directors Medical||Directorate General of Factory Advice and Labour Institute||02|
|Chief Mineral Economist||Indian Bureau of Mines||01|
UPSC Eligibility Criteria:
|Assistant Registrars||Must hold Degree in Law from a recognized university with Five years practice at a Bar or five years experience in the State Judicial Service|
|Junior Technical Officer||Appliers must have Associate-ship in Sugar Technology awarded by National Sugar Institute, Kanpur or Post Graduate diploma in Sugar Technology from a recognized University/ Institute|
|Assistant Anthropologists||Master’s degree in Anthropology / Statistics or Operations Research or Forestry or Economics (with Statistics) or Commerce (with Statistics) or Mathematics (with Statistics) Or Agriculture (with Statistics) / Chemistry / Biochemistry / Forensic Science with Chemistry / Applied Geology or Geology or Economics or degree in Mining Engineering of a recognized University|
|Technical Officers Gr. II|
|Junior Scientific Officer|
|Chief Mineral Economist|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor||
|Deputy Directors Medical|
Salary Structure & Age Limitations:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||With Gross pay||Max Age In Years|
|Assistant Registrars||Rs. 15,600-39,100/-||Rs. 6,600/-||40|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor|
|Deputy Directors Medical|
|Junior Technical Officer||Rs. 5,400/-||35|
|Assistant Anthropologists||Rs. 9,300-34,800/-||Rs. 4,600/-||30|
|Technical Officers Gr. II|
|Junior Scientific Officer|
|Chief Mineral Economist||Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/-||Rs. 8,900/-||50|
- General/OBC are required to pay Rs. 25/-
- SC/ST/PH category candidates are exempted to pay an amount of fee.
- Payment of fee will be paid either in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
Applicants’ selection for UPSC Vacancy will be based on the Performance in Recruitment Test / Interview which will be conducted by selection committee of organization.
How to Submit UPSC Online Application Form:
Applicants are required to follow the steps mentioned below to fill online application form, please have a look:
- Log on to the Official Website of an Organization which is upsconline.nic.in.
- On the homepage, choose the “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS” link.
- After that, before applying candidates are required to read the details of the Post carefully.
- Now, go for the option as “Apply Now” and must fill the required details in an online application Form very carefully.
- And upload the scanned images of photo and signature as specifications required.
- At last, submit it within the given time period and get a print out of it for future use.
Important date to keep in Mind:
- Last Date To Submit Application Form: 02nd June 2016
- End Date For Printing Of Completely Submitted Online Application: 03rd June 2016
Get further relevant details about UPSC Recruitment 2016 through below stated Official Notification.