UPSC Recruitment 2014-2015
Union Public Service Commission has unfolded a notification of UPSC Recruitment 2014 for filling up 37 vacancies of Engineer, Scientists, Associate Biochemist, and Lecturers etc.
Aspirants who want to make their career in Government sector may apply by filling UPSC online application form on or before the last date.
For more details regarding UPSC Recruitment 2014 such as eligibility criteria, Mode of selection, Salary scale, how to apply you may go through the given details w3hich are equipped below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Information of UPSC Recruitment 2014:
|S. No||Post Name||No. of vacancies||Age Limit|
|1||Fodder Agronomist||01||40 yrs|
|2||Scientists SB (Mechanical)||02||35 yrs|
|3||Specialists Grade-III Assistant Professor||18||40 yrs|
|4||Associate Biochemist||01||35 yrs|
|5||Lecturers-Cum-Junior Research Officers||06||35 yrs|
|7||Assistant Legislative Counsel||03||40 yrs|
Job fighter who desire to apply should possess degree of MBBS /M.Sc /Master’s in relevant discipline from highly esteemed University /Institution.
Selected job fighter will get good amount of pay scale as per the post applied for as stated below:
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Fodder Agronomist||Rs. 15,600-39,100/-|
|Scientists SB (Mechanical)|
|Specialists Grade-III Assistant Professor|
|Associate Biochemist||Rs. 9,300-34,800/-|
|Lecturers-Cum-Junior Research Officers||Rs. 15,600-39,100/-|
|Assistant Legislative Counsel|
Job hunters will be selected based on the performance in Interview.
How to Prepare for Interview-Get Details
- Applicants have to deposit an amount of Rs.25/- as application fee at any branch of SBI through cash or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- SC/ST/PH/Women category candidates are exempted to pay any amount of fee.
How to Apply?
- Contender who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply through the official website
- Official site of UPSC is upsconline.nic.in
- On the home page choose the link of Online Recruitment Application.
- Select the post name for which you want to apply.
- Candidates are required to enter login details such as Registration ID and password.
- Fill the application form very carefully with complete information and must upload recent photograph and signature. and submit the form within the given period of time
- At last, take the print out of it.
|End date to fill online application||16-10-2014|
|Closing date for the submission of printed application||17-10-2014|
For more details you must check the Official Notification.
UPSC Recruitment 2014
Union Public Service Commission has announced an advertisement as UPSC Recruitment 2014 for filling up 31 vacancies of Engineer & Other. Endowed candidates must apply online lasted by 02/10/2014.
|Last date to apply online||02/10/2014|
|Total no. of vacancies||31|
Candidates who are eligible to apply for UPSC vacancies 2014 the post, they must apply by filling application form with correct details.
Rest of the information regarding UPSC online Vacancies 2014 such as qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply and many more are well framed below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Post Name||No. of vacancies||Salary||Age Limit(In years)|
|Assistant Engineer||01||Rs. 9,300-34,800 + Rs. 4,600||30|
|Deputy Superintending Epigraphist||01||Rs. 15600-39,100 + Rs. 5,400||35|
|Specialist Grade-III (Anesthesia)||08||Rs. 15600-39,100 + Rs. 6,600||40|
|Junior Scientific Officer (Pharmaceutical Chemistry||01||Rs. 9,300-34,800+ Rs. 4,800||38|
|Additional Government Advocate||02||Rs. 37,400-67,000 (PB-4) + Rs. 8,700||50|
|Deputy Government Advocate||01||Rs. 15,600-39,100 + Rs. 7,600|
|Assistant Legal Adviser||14||Rs. 15,600-39,100+ Rs. 6,600||40|
|Senior Veterinary Officer||01||Rs. 15,600-39,100+ Rs. 5,400||35|
|Medical Officer (Ayurveda)||02||Rs. 15,600- 39,100 + Rs. 5,400|
Job seekers must possess Graduation/Post Graduation/ MBBS from recognized University/Institute.
Job seekers must have relevant experience in required discipline.
Method of Selection:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in interview.
- Candidates need to pay Rs.25/-by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community
How to apply?
- Job seekers must apply online through the official site that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Check the appropriate link to apply
- Fill the application form in correct manner.
- Upload experience certificate in a single pdf file, passport size photograph and signature.
- Submit the completed form within given time
- Take a printout of filled in form for future use.
Dead line to submit online application -02/10/2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest UPSC Notifications||UPSC Entrance Exam|
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Online Application Status||Strategy for UPSC Pre Examination|
Note: Check Official Advertisement to get more details.