A latest government job declaration has been publicized as UPSC Recruitment 2016 by Union Public Service Commission. Regarding this commission has invited online applications in order to appoint eligible aspirants for filling up 146 vacancies of Assistant Director, Senior Lecturer, Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II and other. We’ll keep posting newest updated information related to UPSC Recruitment 2017, so remain in touch with this web portal frequently.
Interested contenders who are looking for current job opening in government sector may apply for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment by forwarding the filled in Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) on or earlier to the stated last date. Candidates must go through complete details as mentioned below on this page of recruitmentresult.com before applying for the declared post.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Last Date To Apply Online||1st September 2016|
UPSC Vacancies and Educational Qualification:
|Posts Name||Number of posts||Qualification|
|Assistant Director(QA) (Gr.II)||Fishing Harbour||01||Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Electrical Engg.||01||Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electrical discipline / Electronics and Communication discipline.|
|Electronics and Communication Engg.||01|
|Mechanical Engg.||01||Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technology in Mechanical discipline.|
|Textile Engg.||01||Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technology in Textile discipline.|
|Capital Market||02||Chartered Accountant or Cost and Management Accountant or Chartered Financial Analyst or MBA (Finance) or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance) or Company Secretary.|
|Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II||Chemical||01||Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Chemical Engineering.|
|Computer Engg./ Information Technology||01||Degree in Computer Engineering / Information Technology.|
|Electrical||02||Degree in Electrical Engineering.|
|Assistant Engineers (NQA)||Chemical Engineering||02||Degree in Chemical Engineering.|
|Electrical Engineering||04||Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering.|
|Metallurgical Engineering||03||Degree in Metallurgical Engineering.|
|Specialists Grade III||Medicine||30||MBBS degree qualification|
|Assistant Professor (Anaesthesia),||75|
|Joint Director in Directorate of Adult Education||01||Master’s degree in any subject.|
|Assistant Director||01||Degree or equivalent.|
|Senior Lecturer||Anaesthesiology||01||Basic University or equivalent qualification registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register.|
|Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion||02|
|Tuberculosis Respiratory Disease||01|
|Architect in Department||01||Degree in Architecture or an equivalent.|
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Limitation and Salary Structure:
|Posts Name||Age||Pay scale|
|Assistant Director(QA) (Gr.II)||Fishing Harbour||35 yrs||Rs.15,600-39,100 + Rs. 5,400 (Grade Pay)|
|Electrical Engg.||30 yrs||Rs.9,300-34,800 + Rs. 4,600 (Grade Pay)|
|Electronics and Communication Engg.|
|Mechanical Engg.||33 yrs|
|Capital Market||30 yrs||Rs.9,300-34,800 + Rs. 4,800 (Grade Pay)|
|Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II||Chemical||35 yrs.||Rs.15,600-39,100 + Rs. 5,400 (Grade Pay)|
|Computer Engineering / Information Technology|
|Assistant Engineers (NQA)||Chemical Engineering||30 yrs||Rs. 9,300-34,800 + Rs. 4,600 (Grade Pay)|
|Specialists Grade III||Medicine||40 yrs||Rs. 15,600-39,100 + Rs. 6,600 (Grade Pay)|
|Assistant Professor (Anaesthesia),||40 yrs.|
|Joint Director in Directorate of Adult Education||50 yrs||Rs. 15,600- 39,100 + Rs. 7,600 (Grade Pay)|
|Assistant Director||40 yrs||Rs. 15,600-39,100 + Rs. 6,600 (Grade Pay)|
|Senior Lecturer||Anaesthesiology||53 yrs||Rs. 37,400-67,000 + Rs. 8,600 (Grade Pay)|
|General Medicine||53 yrs|
|Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion||50 yrs|
|Tuberculosis Respiratory Disease||53 yrs|
|Architect in Department of Urban Planning||40 yrs||Rs. 15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 7,600|
Upcoming Government Jobs:- Grab Now
Application Fee for upsconline.nic.in Recruitment:
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using Visa / Master Credit / Debit Card.
- No fee for SC / ST / PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
Read This: How To Pay Fees Trough Online Mode
Mode of Assortment for UPSC Jobs:
Assortment of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in written test or personal interview which will be offered by the selection panel of the organization.
Check below given links:
Procedure to fill UPSC Online Application form:
- First of all, applicants, who are applying for UPSC Recruitment, need to fill an online application form which is available on the official website that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Now, hit on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) For Various Recruitment Posts” link mentioned at the homepage.
- Then, select suitable post which you want to apply and press “Apply Now” tab
- After that, you have to login by entering information like Registration id, Password etc and hit on “submit” button.
- Fill the form with complete details in approved manner and Upload your scanned photo and signature on the application form.
- After filling the form, press “submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take a print out for future reference.
Read More: Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Last date for Apply Online: 1st September 2016
- Last date for printing of completely submitted online application is up to: 02nd September 2016
To collect the complete information related to UPSC Vacancy you can check the Official Notification. You can obtain latest updates regarding UPSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017 through this page, so candidates are advised to keep visiting this portal time to time.
UPSC Recruitment: Download Notification
Check this Useful Section of UPSC
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Books||UPSC Challan Form|
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Previous Year Question|
|UPSC Entrance Exam||UPSC Exam Pattern|