UPSC SO/Steno Exam
Union Public Service Commission conducts UPSC SO/Steno Exam for recruitment for Section Officers’ Grade and Stenographers’ Grade I/Grade ‘B’ posts. Further, UPSC SO/Steno Departmental Exam Notification comprises all details as exam date, applying process & others.
As per UPSC SO/Steno Exam 2019 Eligibility, applicant must be Central Government Employee as Assistant in the Assistant Grade of the Central Secretariat Service. Also, there is no age limit prescribed for appearing in Departmental Exam.
Content on page:
UPSC SO/Steno Exam Dates 2019:
|Notification Will Be Available From||18-09-2019|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||10-10-2019|
|UPSC SO/Steno 2019 Exam Date||14-12-2019|
UPSC SO/Steno Notification Dates:
SO/Steno Exam Notification will be available from 18-09-2019. So candidates are advised to submit their online application form for Departmental Competitive Exam latest by 10-10-2019.
Thereafter, SO/Steno Departmental Exam will be held in 14-12-2019. For knowing more details for UPSC SO/Steno Exam 2019, have a look on below page tailored by team of recruitmentresult.com
Must Check: UPSC Eligibility Criteria
UPSC SO/Steno Eligibility Criteria 2019:
- For above stated posts, there is no specific educational qualification is required but appliers may serving Central Government Employees working as Assistant in the Assistant Grade of the Central Secretariat Service etc, are eligible to apply for this exam.
- Applicant must have attained 40% marks in the valuation of record of Service.
- Will not be counted for Ranking/Merit, in case, aspirant has acquired lesser than 40% Marks in the evaluation of the record of Service.
Get Here: UPSC SO/Steno Exam Dates
Aspirants are required to pay Rs. 100/- as the application fee according to the UPSC SO/Steno Exam Notification 2019. It is informed to the contenders that fee can be paid either through online mode or by offline mode.
UPSC SO/Steno Selection Process:
Assortment of appropriate posts will be done through their performance in Written Examination, Shorthand Test followed by interview process which will be conducted by selection panel of Union Public Service Commission.
UPSC SO/Steno Exam Pattern 2019:
|General Studies & General|
Knowledge of Constitution of
India and Machinery of
Government, Practice and
Procedures in Parliament and
Knowledge of RTI Act, 2005.
|Procedure and Practice in the|
Govt. of India Secretariat and
attached offices and General
Financial and Service Rules
uly taking into account the
requirement of relevant
categories of services.
|Noting and Drafting,|
|Evaluation of record of|
Must Go Through These Articles:
UPSC SO/Steno Salary Structure:
Qualified contenders in UPSC SO/Steno selection procedure will be appointed on available Positions and after successfully appointed contenders will receive an attractive amount of salary as per rules of government of India. Other benefits will be admissible as per the norms of the organization.
How to Apply For UPSC SO/Steno Exam 2019?
To apply for UPSC SO/Steno Recruitment, follow these steps.
- Those applying for Union Public Service Commission SO/Steno Exam may visit official site of the organization which is www.upsc.gov.in
- Move under ‘What’s News’ section from right side of opened page.
- Now, choose link for UPSC SO/Steno Competitive Exam Notification 2019.
- Next step is to read detailed SO/Steno Competitive Exam Notice carefully.
- If you find eligible, download UPSC SO/Steno Registration Form 2019.
- Thereafter, Note down unique SO/Steno Exam Registration Number.
- Then, Upload all the requisite scanned copies of documents in support of qualification and submit it.
- Aspirants need to pay application fee through proper channel.
- Now, access print copy of completed UPSC SO/Steno Application Form and send it with essential enclosures to address as prescribed in notice.
Check Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
Refer its Official Link for more details about UPSC SO/Steno Exam 2019. Keep visiting our portal for more updates about SO/Steno Departmental Exam.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Entrance Exam||UPSC SO/Steno Admit Card|
|UPSC Calendar||Strategy for UPSC Examination|
|UPSC Recruitment||UPSC Books|
|UPSC Notification||How to Check UPSC Online Application Status|