UPSC organizes many competitive exams for the employment of excellent candidates on various Government organizations. You can download New UPSC Syllabus for the entire UPSC Examinations (Prelims & Mains) like- Civil Services, IFS, Engineering Services, NDA, CDS, CMS, SCRA, Geologist, IES, CPF, IPS, IAS etc.
Candidates can download the UPSC Syllabus 2016 for all Prelims & Mains exam in pdf format through this page. In this page you will find the entire details of syllabus and exams which will help you to know about each and every topic of UPSC Syllabus 2016 and exam pattern also. Candidates can check the below section.
Indian Civil Service serves as the backbone of Indian administrative machinery. Career in civil services offers prominent chances and responsibilities. UPSC 2016 Preliminary Examination has two papers of objective type or multiple-choice questions (MCQ) contain 400 marks maximum. The Question Papers (Test Booklets) sets are available in both the languages as in English & Hindi.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s central agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination, IFS examination, Combined Defence Services examination, SCRA, CAPF, CRPF ETC. and this examination is one of the toughest. Aspirants have to prepare well for the UPSC examination. Following are the names of exam which are commenced by UPSC to recruit the aspirants in different government sectors as per requirement.
UPSC Syllabus 2016 will as under write for both the Question Papers
UPSC Syllabus 2016 for First Paper consists of maximum 200 marks & time duration will be 2 hours as under-
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian national movement
- Indian and World Geography- physical, social, economic geography of India and the world
- Indian Polity and governance – constitution, political system, panchayati raj, public policy, Rights issues, etc.
- Economic and social development – sustainable development, poverty, inclusion, demographics, social sector initiatives etc.
- General issues on environmental ecology, bio-diversity and climate change-that do not require subject specialization
- General science.
UPSC Syllabus 2016 for Second Paper consists of maximum 200 marks & time duration will be 2 hours as under
- Comprehension/ Intellectual Capacity
- Interpersonal skills as well as communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical aptitude.
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental aptitude
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc. (Class 10th Standard), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data competence etc. –Class 10th Standard)
- English language intellectual capacity skills (Class 10th Standard)
Best of luck for the preparation of UPSC Exam!!
Dear aspirants you may also get latest details about UPSC syllabus 2016 through this web portal, you have to keep in touch with us. If you have any query then you may also comment us on comment box. You may also subscribe us to get free email updates in your inbox and can also join us on facebook or Goggle plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Notifications||UPSC Entrance Exam|
|UPSC Eligibility Criteria||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Challan Form|
|UPSC Online Application Status||Strategy for UPSC Pre Examination|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|