UPSC Syllabus 2015
Candidates who are preparing for various exams of UPSC they are need to study according the UPSC Syllabus 2015 to crack the examination. Candidates can download the UPSC new syllabus for all Prelims & Mains exam in pdf format through this page.
In this page you will find the entire details of syllabus and exams which will help you to know about each and every topic of syllabus and exam pattern also. Candidates can check the below section.
UPSC 2015 Preliminary Examination has two papers of objective type or multiple-choice questions (MCQ) contain 400 marks maximum. The Question Papers (Test Booklets) sets are available in both the languages as in English & Hindi.
Syllabus for UPSC Exams
Following are the names of exam which are commenced by UPSC to recruit the aspirants in different government sectors as per requirement:
- Civil Services Preliminary and Main Examination
- Indian Forest Service Examination
- Engineering Services Examination
- National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination
- Combined Defence Services Examination
- Combined Medical Services Examination
- Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination
- Geologist Examination
- Indian Economic / Statistical Service Examination
- Central Police Forces Examination
- Indian Police Services Examination
UPSC Syllabus 2015 will as under write for both the Question Papers
UPSC Syllabus 2015 for First Paper consists of maximum 200 marks & time duration will be 2 hours as under-
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian national movement
- Indian and World Geography- physical, social, economic geography of India and the world
- Indian Polity and governance – constitution, political system, panchayati raj, public policy, Rights issues, etc.
- Economic and social development – sustainable development, poverty, inclusion, demographics, social sector initiatives etc.
- General issues on environmental ecology, bio-diversity and climate change-that do not require subject specialization
- General science.
UPSC Syllabus 2015 for Second Paper consists of maximum 200 marks & time duration will be 2 hours as under
- Comprehension/ Intellectual Capacity
- Interpersonal skills as well as communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical aptitude.
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental aptitude
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc. (Class 10th Standard), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data competence etc. –Class 10th Standard)
- English language intellectual capacity skills (Class 10th Standard)
Best of luck for the preparation of UPSC Exam!
Latest Information about UPSC
|UPSC Notifications||UPSC Entrance Exam|
|UPSC Eligibility Criteria||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Challan Form|
|UPSC Online Application Status||Strategy for UPSC Pre Examination|