Just Arrived, New UPSC Syllabus Here!!! Union Public Service Commission conducts India’s Top most Government Exams namely Civil Services/IAS/NDA/CDS etc. Participants, if you have applied for UPSC Recruitment Exam, then you may download the updated syllabus related to particular exam from this page. Contenders may also get Union Public Service Commission Syllabus in pdf format through official web portal. You are advised to stay tuned with us on our web portal to grab updated information about UPSC Syllabus 2017.
According to the survey, Government Job is dream of millions of people but a few applicants qualify the competitive exam yearly and become the Civil Servants. So applicants, for more information related to UPSC Syllabus, you may go through this page which is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Indian Civil Service serves as the backbone of Indian administrative machinery. Career in civil services offers prominent chances and responsibilities. UPSC 2016 Preliminary Examination has two papers of objective type or multiple-choice questions (MCQ) contain 400 marks maximum. The Question Papers (Test Booklets) sets are available in both the languages as in English & Hindi.
Check Out: Latest UPSC Notification Details
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s central agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination, IFS examination, Combined Defence Services examination, SCRA, CAPF, CRPF ETC. and this examination is one of the toughest. Aspirants have to prepare well for the UPSC examination. Following are the names of exam which are commenced by UPSC to recruit the aspirants in different government sectors as per requirement.
UPSC Syllabus 2017 will as under write for both the Question Papers
UPSC Syllabus 2016 for First Paper consists of maximum 200 marks & time duration will be 2 hours as under-
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian national movement
- Indian and World Geography- physical, social, economic geography of India and the world
- Indian Polity and governance – constitution, political system, panchayati raj, public policy, Rights issues, etc.
- Economic and social development – sustainable development, poverty, inclusion, demographics, social sector initiatives etc.
- General issues on environmental ecology, bio-diversity and climate change-that do not require subject specialization
- General science.
Check Out Below Given Links:
UPSC Syllabus 2017 for Second Paper consists maximum 200 marks & time duration will be 2 hours as under
- Comprehension/ Intellectual Capacity
- Interpersonal skills as well as Communication Skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical aptitude.
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental aptitude
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc. (Class 10th Standard), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data competence etc. –Class 10th Standard)
- English language intellectual capacity skills (Class 10th Standard)
Give Now: Online Test For UPSC
Aspirants you may also check the ultimate guide to Crack UPSC Exam through this page. Best of luck for the preparation of Union Public Service Commission Exam!!
Dear aspirants you may also get latest details about UPSC syllabus 2016 through this web portal, you have to keep in touch with us. If you have any query then you may also comment us on comment box. You may also subscribe us to get free email updates in your inbox and can also join us on facebook or Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Previous Year Question
||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC Entrance Exam||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Challan Form|
|UPSC Online Application Status||Strategy for UPSC Pre Examination|
|UPSC Admit Card||UPSC Books For Prelims/Mains Exam|