UPSEE Application Form
UPSEE Last Date Extended!!! The Central Admission Board has declared that the last date to fill up UPSEE Application Form 2018 is extended from 15th March 2018 to 30th March 2018. Candidates craving to appear in UPSEE Exam can apply now by filling up Online application form till the drawn-out last date.
UPSEE Application Form Last Date: 15th March 2018 30th March 2018
Candidates are also informed that if they do not have Aadhar Card then they can apply by using alternative identification number such as Ration Card, PAN Card, passport, bank account number or any other government valid ID or Aadhar Enrollment Number.
UPSEE Application Form 2018 is now available at the official website i.e. upsee.nic.in. So candidates willing to get admission in UG/PG courses through UPSEE Entrance Exam in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University can visit the official portal and follow the instruction s state below.
Highlights Of This Page
Candidates are required to access its official website that is upsee.nic.in and must follow below given instructions for UPSEE online registration. The UPSEE Exam will be held on following dates i.e. 29th April 2018, 05th and 06th May 2018.
Aspirants who want to get admission in Relevant UG/PG courses, they have to submit upsee.nic.in Application Form 2018 before the closing date. Aspirants who have desire to know filling procedure of UPSEE Online Application Form 2018 must go through this page of recruitmentresult.com.
UPSEE Application Form
UPSEE Courses Offered:
|Programs Name/ Year Wise|
|Admission In First Year|
|Admission In Second Year (Lateral Entry)|
Check Out:- Best Career Opportunities
UPSEE Eligibility Criteria:
|B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ B.Arch/ BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA||Pass Intermediate examination or equivalent with minimum 45% marks for general & OBC category candidates and 40% for SC/ST category|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)|
|B.Pharm(Lateral Entry)||Pharmacy Diploma Holders|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||Degree of BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) with at least50% marks for General & OBC and 45% for SC/ST category.|
|MBA/MCA||Degree of Bachelor or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks for General & OBC and 45% for SC/ST category.|
|MAM||Passed Intermediate examination of U.P Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks for General & OBC and 45% for SC/ST category.|
Get Details: UPSEE Syllabus
Eligibility For Admission to 2nd Year UPSEE Courses:
3-years diploma in engineering or B.Sc with Mathematics Minimum 45% marks (40 marks for SC/ST candidates) in qualifying examination.
Candidates must have BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) degree with 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
Vertical Reservation (Category):
- Scheduled Caste from U.P.: 21%
- Scheduled Tribe from U.P.: 02%
- Other Backward Classes from U.P.: 27%
Horizontal Reservation (Sub-category available in each category):
- Dependents of Freedom Fighters from U.P.: 02%
- Sons / Daughters of defense personnel of U.P.: 05%
- Physically Handicapped / Disabled from U.P: 03%
- Female from U.P.: 20%
Is there any charge as application Fee?
Male/Transgender Candidates of General/OBC Category have to pay Rs.1300 and Female/SC/ST/PwD Category contenders are required to pay Rs.650 as UPSEE Application Form Fee.
Mode of Payment:
Application fee will be deposited through online mode using Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Want to Know? How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
UPSEE Exam Pattern:
- Papers: This Entrance Exam will be organized for 12 papers.
- Type of Questions: Except Drawing Aptitude Test (Part B of paper 4), UPSEE exam will be conducted in Multiple Choice Questions.
- Language: Hindi & English both.
- Marking: 4 marks will be given to each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.
- Pen Paper: Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4 will be OMR based Test only.
- Computer based Test (CBT): Paper 5, Paper 6, Paper 7, Paper 8, Paper 9, Paper 10, Paper 11 and Paper 12 will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) only.
|Part–B: Drawing Aptitude||125|
for General Awareness
|6||Aptitude Test for Diploma|
Holders in Engineering
|7||Aptitude Test for|
Diploma Holders in
Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)
Aptitude Test for B.Sc.
|9||Aptitude Test for MBA||100||2hours||400|
|10||Aptitude Test for MCA||100||2hours||400|
|11||Aptitude Test for MAM||100|
|12||Aptitude Test for 2nd|
Year MCA (Lateral Entry)
Check Out Paper Format Here: UPSEE Exam Pattern
Medical Standards Applicable:
Physically Handicapped / Disabled:
Check Now: UPSEE Sample Paper
Some Simple Steps to fill UPSEE 2018 Application Form?
- Appliers preparing for Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination entrance exam must apply through online mode by following below mentioned steps:
- Firstly, log on to official site of organization that is upsee.nic.in
- Go to “News and Events” section appearing at menu bar of the home page and hit on “more” link for UPSEE 2018 Application Form Status.
- Now, hit on appropriate link regarding Application Form Of UPSEE.
- Now UPSEE 2018 Application Form Notification will be show on your screen, you need to read the complete UPSEE Notification carefully.
- After that you are need to hit on the link of UPSEE Application Form 2018 Apply Online.
- Candidates are now required to fill UPSEE Entrance Application Form with all relevant details in correct manner.
- Upload the scanned digital images of photograph, signature and thumb impression (if required).
- After that UPSEE Application Form Price will appear on your screen, Payment of Examination Fee and Printing of the “Confirmation Page”
- On completion with the process of filling UPSEE Exam 2018 Application Form, submit the UPSEE Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form by pressing “SUBMIT” Button.
- Notice announcement at the bottom before hitting on “FINAL SUBMIT” button.
- After making final submission of upsee.nic.in Application Form, candidates need to follow the below stated instructions.
- Now you are required to note this APPLICATION NUMBER as generated for all future correspondences and in order to be able to UPSEE Application Form Login again.
- Then UPSEE 2018 Application Form Login again with your “Application Number” and “Password” at a convenient time.
- Now you need to make UPSEE 2018 Application Form Payment of examination fee.
- You can also view your Application Form Of UPSEE 2018 later also
- Although, you will not be able to edit / modify your UPSEE 2018 Application Form Details.
Download From Here: UPSEE Information Brochure
Do you know what you can change/edit/update during UPSEE Exam Application Form correction?
- Application No.
- Candidate Name
- Mother Name
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4 are OMR based Tests and shall be held in various cities as shown in below stated table:
|Cities in State of U.P|
|Gautam Buddha Nagar|
|Cities in Other States|
Want to Know? Ways To Get Money For College Fees
Paper 5, Paper 6, Paper 7, Paper 8, Paper 9, Paper 10, and Paper 11 are Computer based Tests and shall be held in following cities:
|Gautam Buddha Nagar (Noida / Greater Noida)|
UPSEE 2018 Counselling:
- After the few days of declaration of result, the process of counselling will be started.
- Only qualified candidates will be eligible to appear in the counselling procedure.
- All the updated information regarding UPSEE Counselling 2018 schedule will be published on the official website of organizing body. Seats will be allotted through counselling on the basis of merit list & availability of the seats.
- Once the seats will be allotted to the candidates, no changes will be allowed.
- Counselling will be started on fourth week of June 2018 and you can check the below given required documents at the time of counseling 2018.
Documents required at the time of UPSEE counseling:
- 10th Mark sheets & passing certificate
- 12th Mark sheets & passing certificate
- Diploma certificate (if applicable)
- Bachelor Degree certificate (if applicable)
- UPSEE 2018 Admit Card
- UPSEE 2018 Score Card
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
Read Now: Education Loans for Students
UPSEE 2018 Important Dates:
UPSEE Application Form Last Date 2018:30-03-2018
|Engineering and other professional courses||29-04-2018 (Sunday)|
|Post graduate courses||05-05-2018 & 06-05-2018 (Saturday & Sunday)|
To get more info regarding UPSEE Application Form 2018, aspirants must check the Official Link. Candidates are advised to check our website frequently for further information regarding UPSEE Application Form Status, UPSEE admit card and others details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UGC Approved University List||UPSEE Results|
|How to Get a Free College Education||UPSEE Admit Card|
|UPSEE Answer Key||Get Admission In Engg Colleges|
|Scholarship in India||List of Fake Universities|
|College is Registered OR AICTE?||Entrance Exam in India|