UPSEE Application Form
To fill UPSEE Application Form, Online Registrations are ongoing now!!! So, candidates who are willing to appear in UPSEE Entrance exam to get admission in UG/PG programs they have to submit UPSEE Application Form 2017 till the last date that is 28-02-2017. Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) regulates UP State Entrance Examination and it was formed known as Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU). On this web page candidates can also check UPSEE Exam Dates by scrolling down the page.
Highlights Of This Page
UPSEE Entrance Exam is conducted by organization for admission in the first year of B.Tech/ B.Arch/ B.Pharm/ BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA/ MBA/ MCA/MAM and also for admission into second year of B.Tech /B.Pharm/MCA. All the remaining detailed facts about UPSEE exam such as eligibility criteria, selection process, applying process etc are given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates are advised to go through the complete page that is well uttered below.
UPSEE Application Form
UPSEE Courses Offered:
|Programs Name/ Year Wise|
|Admission In First Year|
|Admission In Second Year (Lateral Entry)|
Check Out:- Best Career Opportunities
UPSEE Eligibility Criteria:
|B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ B.Arch/ BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA||Pass Intermediate examination or equivalent with minimum 45% marks for general & OBC category candidates and 40% for SC/ST category|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)|
|B.Pharm(Lateral Entry)||Pharmacy Diploma Holders|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||Degree of BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) with at least50% marks for General & OBC and 45% for SC/ST category.|
|MBA/MCA||Degree of Bachelor or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks for General & OBC and 45% for SC/ST category.|
|MAM||Passed Intermediate examination of U.P Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks for General & OBC and 45% for SC/ST category.|
Get Details: UPSEE Syllabus
Is there any charge as application Fee?
- Candidates who are going to fill UPSEE Application Form they have to pay an application fee of Rs. as follows.
- The application fee will be paid by candidates through online mode using Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- The fee for the online application form is given below.
|Male/Transgender candidates of GEN & OBC category||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates||Rs. 600/-|
UPSEE Exam Pattern:
- Papers: This Entrance Exam will be organized for 12 papers.
- Type of Questions: Except Drawing Aptitude Test (Part B of paper 4), UPSEE exam will be conducted in Multiple Choice Questions.
- Language: Hindi & English both.
- Marking: 4 marks will be given to each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.
- Pen Paper: Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4 will be OMR based Test only.
- Computer based Test (CBT): Paper 5, Paper 6, Paper 7, Paper 8, Paper 9, Paper 10, Paper 11 and Paper 12 will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) only.
|4||Aptitude Test for Architecture||2hours 30min||500|
|Part-A: Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity||25|
|Part–B: Drawing Aptitude||125|
|5||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA)||75||1hour 30min||300|
|6||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75||1hour 30min||300|
|7||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||75||1hour 30min||300|
|8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75||1hour 30min||300|
|9||Aptitude Test for MBA||100||2hours||400|
|10||Aptitude Test for MCA||100||2hours||400|
|11||Aptitude Test for MAM||100||2hours||400|
|12||Aptitude Test for 2nd Year MCA (Lateral Entry)||100||2hours||400|
Medical Standards Applicable:
Physically Handicapped / Disabled:
Download UPSEE Notification 2017: Press Here
Some Simple Steps to fill UPSEE Application Form?
Appliers preparing for Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination entrance exam must apply through online mode by following below mentioned steps:
- Firstly, log on to official site of organization that is www.uptu.ac.in
- Move on to “News & Announcements” section and hit the “more” link available.
- Now select the appropriate link related to course.
- Follow the link “UP State Entrance Examination for UG (UPSEE-2017)” or link “UP State Entrance Examination for PG (UPSEE-2017)”
- Candidates are now required to fill the application form with all relevant details in correct manner.
- Upload the scanned digital images of photograph, signature and thumb impression (if required).
- Payment of Examination Fee and Printing of the “Confirmation Page”
- On completion with the process of filling the Application Form, submit the same by pressing “SUBMIT” Button.
- Notice announcement at the bottom before hitting on “FINAL SUBMIT” button.
- After making final submission of Application Form, candidates need to follow the below stated instructions.
- Candidates are done with step 1 of application process and now you are required to note this APPLICATION NUMBER as generated for all future correspondences and in order to be able to Login again.
- Now you may proceed with Step 2. If you wish to complete the step 2 at later time, please Logout. Thereafter, Login again with your “Application Number” and “Password” at a convenient time and complete the Step 2.
- Candidates are required to proceed further with Step 3 for making payment of examination fee.
- You can also view your Application Form later also. For this, you are required to Login again at the website www.upsee.nic.in using your Application Number and Password. Although, you will not be able to edit / modify your application Form.
Read This:- Procedure To Fill Online Form
Do you know what you can change/edit/update during UPSEE 2017 application form correction?
- Application No.
- Candidate Name
- Mother Name
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
UPTU 2017 Seat Reservation:
|Scheduled Caste of UP||21%|
|Scheduled Tribes of UP||02%|
|Other Backward Class of UP||27%|
|Dependents of Freedom Fighters of UP||02%|
|Handicapped/Disabled of UP||03%|
|Girls of UP||20%|
|Sons/Daughters of defence personnel of UP either retired or killed/disabled in action or defense personnel posted in UP/defence personnel domicile of UP & posted outside UP||5%|
Check Here:- UPSEE Sample Paper
Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4 are OMR based Tests and shall be held in various cities as shown in below stated table:
|Cities in State of U.P|
|Cities in Other States|
Paper 5, Paper 6, Paper 7, Paper 8, Paper 9, Paper 10, and Paper 11 are Computer based Tests and shall be held in following cities:
UPSEE Result 2017:
- After the successfully completion of entrance examination UPSEE 2017 Result will be declared on the official site on Last week of May 2017 along with the answer key.
- A merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of aspirants in the UPTU entrance exam.
- On the basis of the merit list candidates will be called for the Counselling Process.
UPSEE 2017 Counselling:
- After the few days of declaration of result, the process of counselling will be started.
- Only qualified candidates will be eligible to appear in the counselling procedure.
- All the updated information regarding UPSEE Counselling 2017 schedule will be published on the official website of organizing body. Seats will be allotted through counselling on the basis of merit list & availability of the seats.
- Once the seats will be allotted to the candidates, no changes will be allowed.
- Counselling will be started on Second week of June 2017 and you can check the below given required documents at the time of counseling 2017.
Documents required at the time of UPSEE counseling:
- 10th Mark sheets & passing certificate
- 12th Mark sheets & passing certificate
- Diploma certificate (if applicable)
- Bachelor Degree certificate (if applicable)
- UPSEE 2017 Admit Card
- UPSEE 2017 Score Card
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
|Application Form Start Date||Ongoing|
|Last date of online form fill-up including payment and downloading confirmation page||28-02-2017|
|Correction window||27-03-2017 to 29-03-2017|
|Admit Card Released Date||07-04-2017|
|Date of Examination||16-04-2017, 22-04-2017 and 23-04-2017|
|Result Declaration Date||Last week of May 2017|
|Counselling Starts Date||Second week of June 2017|
UPSEE Exam Date (Paper wise):
Read Now: Education Loans for Students
To get more info regarding UPSEE Application Form 2017 aspirants must check the Official Notice Link. Candidates are advised to check our website frequently for further information regarding latest recruitments, admit card and others as we’ll cover it shortly. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+ D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AKTU Previous Year Paper||UPSEE Counselling|
|How to Get a Free College Education||UPSEE Admit Card|
|AKTU Fee Structure||AKTU Syllabus|
|Top 10 Engineering Colleges Under AKTU||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|College is Registered OR AICTE?||Entrance Exam in India|