UPSEE Application Form 2019
UPSEE Application Form 2019 will be release in 1st week of January 2019. Applicants wondering to get admission in UG & PG courses in UPTU/ AKTU can apply for UPSEE Entrance Exam 2019
UPSEE Application Form Important Dates
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination is going to be conducted on 21-04-2019. Those who want to participate in exam may ensure required eligibility norms first. Eligible ones can apply through online mode latest before Last week of March 2019
Highlights Of This Page
UPSEE 2019 Entrance Exam Details
UP State Entrance Examination is conducted by the Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh for providing admission to UG & PG courses in the field of engineering & technology, pharmacy, management etc.
Applicants, if you want to grab more details related to UPSEE Application Form 2019 must go through the below structured page which is well presented by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com.
UPSEE Application Form
UPSEE Courses Offered:
|Programs Name/ Year Wise|
|Admission In First Year|
|Admission In Second Year (Lateral Entry)|
Check Out:- Best Career Opportunities
UPSEE Eligibility Criteria:
|B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ B.Arch/ BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA||Pass Intermediate examination or equivalent with minimum 45% marks for general & OBC category candidates and 40% for SC/ST category|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)|
|B.Pharm(Lateral Entry)||Pharmacy Diploma Holders|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||Degree of BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) with at least50% marks for General & OBC and 45% for SC/ST category.|
|MBA/MCA||Degree of Bachelor or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks for General & OBC and 45% for SC/ST category.|
|MAM||Passed Intermediate examination of U.P Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks for General & OBC and 45% for SC/ST category.|
Get Details: UPSEE Syllabus
Eligibility For Admission to 2nd Year UPSEE Courses:
3-years diploma in engineering or B.Sc with Mathematics Minimum 45% marks (40 marks for SC/ST candidates) in qualifying examination.
Candidates must have BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) degree with 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
Vertical Reservation (Category):
- Scheduled Caste from U.P.: 21%
- Scheduled Tribe from U.P.: 02%
- Other Backward Classes from U.P.: 27%
Horizontal Reservation (Sub-category available in each category):
- Dependents of Freedom Fighters from U.P.: 02%
- Sons / Daughters of defense personnel of U.P.: 05%
- Physically Handicapped / Disabled from U.P: 03%
- Female from U.P.: 20%
Is there any charge as application Fee?
Male/Transgender Candidates of General/OBC Category have to pay Rs.1300 and Female/SC/ST/PwD Category contenders are required to pay Rs.650 as UPSEE Application Form Fee.
Mode of Payment:
Application fee will be deposited through online mode using Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Want to Know? How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
UPSEE Exam Pattern:
- Papers: This Entrance Exam will be organized for 12 papers.
- Type of Questions: Except Drawing Aptitude Test (Part B of paper 4), UPSEE exam will be conducted in Multiple Choice Questions.
- Language: Hindi & English both.
- Marking: 4 marks will be given to each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.
- Pen Paper: Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4 will be OMR based Test only.
- Computer based Test (CBT): Paper 5, Paper 6, Paper 7, Paper 8, Paper 9, Paper 10, Paper 11 and Paper 12 will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) only.
|Part–B: Drawing Aptitude||125|
for General Awareness
|6||Aptitude Test for Diploma|
Holders in Engineering
|7||Aptitude Test for|
Diploma Holders in
Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)
Aptitude Test for B.Sc.
|9||Aptitude Test for MBA||100||2hours||400|
|10||Aptitude Test for MCA||100||2hours||400|
|11||Aptitude Test for MAM||100|
|12||Aptitude Test for 2nd|
Year MCA (Lateral Entry)
Check Out Paper Format Here: UPSEE Exam Pattern
Medical Standards Applicable:
Physically Handicapped / Disabled:
Check Now: UPSEE Sample Paper
Some Simple Steps to fill UPSEE 2019 Application Form?
- Appliers preparing for Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination entrance exam must apply through online mode by following below mentioned steps:
- Firstly, log on to official site of organization that is upsee.nic.in
- Go to “News and Events” section appearing at menu bar of the home page and hit on “more” link for UPSEE 2019 Application Form Status.
- Now, hit on appropriate link regarding Application Form Of UPSEE.
- Now UPSEE 2019 Application Form Notification will be show on your screen, you need to read the complete UPSEE Notification carefully.
- After that you are need to hit on the link of UPSEE Application Form 2019 Apply Online.
- Candidates are now required to fill UPSEE Entrance Application Form with all relevant details in correct manner.
- Upload the scanned digital images of photograph, signature and thumb impression (if required).
- After that UPSEE Application Form Price will appear on your screen, Payment of Examination Fee and Printing of the “Confirmation Page”
- On completion with the process of filling UPSEE Exam 2019 Application Form, submit the UPSEE Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form by pressing “SUBMIT” Button.
- Notice announcement at the bottom before hitting on “FINAL SUBMIT” button.
- After making final submission of upsee.nic.in Application Form, candidates need to follow the below stated instructions.
- Now you are required to note this APPLICATION NUMBER as generated for all future correspondences and in order to be able to UPSEE Application Form Login again.
- Then UPSEE 2019 Application Form Login again with your “Application Number” and “Password” at a convenient time.
- Now you need to make UPSEE 2019 Application Form Payment of examination fee.
- You can also view your Application Form Of UPSEE 2019 later also
- Although, you will not be able to edit / modify your UPSEE 2019 Application Form Details.
Get Best Answer: How To Fill Online Application Form
Do you know what you can change/edit/update during UPSEE Exam Application Form correction?
- Application No.
- Candidate Name
- Mother Name
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4 are OMR based Tests and shall be held in various cities as shown in below stated table:
|Cities in State of U.P|
|Gautam Buddha Nagar|
|Cities in Other States|
Want to Know? Ways To Get Money For College Fees
Paper 5, Paper 6, Paper 7, Paper 8, Paper 9, Paper 10, and Paper 11 are Computer based Tests and shall be held in following cities:
|Gautam Buddha Nagar (Noida / Greater Noida)|
UPSEE 2019 Counselling:
- After the few days of declaration of result, the process of counselling will be started.
- Only qualified candidates will be eligible to appear in the counselling procedure.
- All the updated information regarding UPSEE Counselling 2019 schedule will be published on the official website of organizing body. Seats will be allotted through counselling on the basis of merit list & availability of the seats.
- Once the seats will be allotted to the candidates, no changes will be allowed.
- Counselling will be started on fourth week of June 2019 and you can check the below given required documents at the time of counseling 2019.
Documents required at the time of UPSEE counseling:
- 10th Mark sheets & passing certificate
- 12th Mark sheets & passing certificate
- Diploma certificate (if applicable)
- Bachelor Degree certificate (if applicable)
- UPSEE 2019 Admit Card
- UPSEE 2019 Score Card
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
Read Now: Education Loans for Students
UPSEE 2019 Important Dates:
|Online Application Release||1st week of January 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||Last week of March 2019|
|Online Correction starts||3rd week of March 2019|
|Admit Card Available||1st week of April 2019|
|AKTU/UPTU Exam Dates|
|For UG Courses||21-04-2019|
|For PG Courses|
|Answer Key Release||April-May 2019|
|Result Announcement||Last week of May 2019|
|Counselling Starts||4th week of June 2019|
To get more info regarding UPSEE Application Form 2019, aspirants must check the Official Link. Candidates are advised to check our website frequently for further information regarding UPSEE Application Form Status, UPSEE admit card and others details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UGC Approved University List||UPSEE Results|
|How to Get a Free College Education||UPSEE Admit Card|
|UPSEE Answer Key||Get Admission In Engg Colleges|
|Scholarship in India||List of Fake Universities|
|College is Registered OR AICTE?||Entrance Exam in India|