UPSEE Application Form
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), UP is going to invite UPSEE Application Form from the eligible and proficient aspirants who wish to take admission in UG/PG courses. University will conduct UPSEE Entrance Exam in the month of June to allot admission for graduate and Post Graduate Diploma courses. Interested candidates need to go through the procedure of registration and fill UPSEE Application Form 2018 through online mode in the same manner as prescribed before the last date.
Highlights Of This Page
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) regulates UP State Entrance Examination and it was formed known as Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU). Aspirants may fill the application form by following some steps which are indicated below. Remaining detailed facts about UPSEE exam such as eligibility criteria, selection process, applying process etc are given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com Candidates are advised to go through the complete page that is well uttered below.
UPSEE Application Form
UPSEE Courses Offered:
|Programs Name/ Year Wise|
|Admission In First Year|
|Admission In Second Year (Lateral Entry)|
Check Out:- Best Career Opportunities
UPSEE Eligibility Criteria:
|B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ B.Arch/ BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA||Pass Intermediate examination or equivalent with minimum 45% marks for general & OBC category candidates and 40% for SC/ST category|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)|
|B.Pharm(Lateral Entry)||Pharmacy Diploma Holders|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||Degree of BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) with at least50% marks for General & OBC and 45% for SC/ST category.|
|MBA/MCA||Degree of Bachelor or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks for General & OBC and 45% for SC/ST category.|
|MAM||Passed Intermediate examination of U.P Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks for General & OBC and 45% for SC/ST category.|
Get Details: UPSEE Syllabus
Is there any charge as application Fee?
Applicants who want to apply UPSEE Entrance exam they need to fill application fee. Applicants who belong to Male/Transgender candidates of GEN & OBC category they need to pay Rs 1000/- and who belong to SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates they need to pay Rs 500/- as an application fee which can be paid by candidates through online mode using Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking.
UPSEE Exam Pattern:
- Papers: This Entrance Exam will be organized for 12 papers.
- Type of Questions: Except Drawing Aptitude Test (Part B of paper 4), UPSEE exam will be conducted in Multiple Choice Questions.
- Language: Hindi & English both.
- Marking: 4 marks will be given to each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.
- Pen Paper: Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4 will be OMR based Test only.
- Computer based Test (CBT): Paper 5, Paper 6, Paper 7, Paper 8, Paper 9, Paper 10, Paper 11 and Paper 12 will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) only.
|4||Aptitude Test for Architecture||2hours 30min||500|
|Part-A: Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity||25|
|Part–B: Drawing Aptitude||125|
|5||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA)||75||1hour 30min||300|
|6||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75||1hour 30min||300|
|7||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||75||1hour 30min||300|
|8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75||1hour 30min||300|
|9||Aptitude Test for MBA||100||2hours||400|
|10||Aptitude Test for MCA||100||2hours||400|
|11||Aptitude Test for MAM||100||2hours||400|
|12||Aptitude Test for 2nd Year MCA (Lateral Entry)||100||2hours||400|
Check Out Paper Format Here: UPSEE Exam Pattern
Medical Standards Applicable:
Physically Handicapped / Disabled:
Some Simple Steps to fill UPSEE 2018 Application Form?
Appliers preparing for Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination entrance exam must apply through online mode by following below mentioned steps:
- Firstly, log on to official site of organization that is upsee.nic.in
- Move on to “News & Events” section and hit the “more” link available.
- Now select the appropriate link related to course.
- Now the notification will be show on your screen, you need to read the complete notification carefully.
- After that you are need to hit on the suitable link to apply online.
- Candidates are now required to fill the application form with all relevant details in correct manner.
- Upload the scanned digital images of photograph, signature and thumb impression (if required).
- Payment of Examination Fee and Printing of the “Confirmation Page”
- On completion with the process of filling the Application Form, submit the same by pressing “SUBMIT” Button.
- Notice announcement at the bottom before hitting on “FINAL SUBMIT” button.
- After making final submission of Application Form, candidates need to follow the below stated instructions.
- Now you are required to note this APPLICATION NUMBER as generated for all future correspondences and in order to be able to Login again.
- Then Login again with your “Application Number” and “Password” at a convenient time.
- Now you need to make payment of examination fee.
- You can also view your Application Form later also. For this, you are required to Login again at the website www.upsee.nic.in using your Application Number and Password. Although, you will not be able to edit / modify your application Form.
Read This:- Procedure To Fill Online Form
Do you know what you can change/edit/update during UPSEE 2017 application form correction?
- Application No.
- Candidate Name
- Mother Name
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
Check Here:- UPSEE Sample Paper
Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4 are OMR based Tests and shall be held in various cities as shown in below stated table:
|Cities in State of U.P|
|Cities in Other States|
Paper 5, Paper 6, Paper 7, Paper 8, Paper 9, Paper 10, and Paper 11 are Computer based Tests and shall be held in following cities:
UPSEE 2018 Counselling:
- After the few days of declaration of result, the process of counselling will be started.
- Only qualified candidates will be eligible to appear in the counselling procedure.
- All the updated information regarding UPSEE Counselling 2018 schedule will be published on the official website of organizing body. Seats will be allotted through counselling on the basis of merit list & availability of the seats.
- Once the seats will be allotted to the candidates, no changes will be allowed.
- Counselling will be started on fourth week of June 2018 and you can check the below given required documents at the time of counseling 2018.
Documents required at the time of UPSEE counseling:
- 10th Mark sheets & passing certificate
- 12th Mark sheets & passing certificate
- Diploma certificate (if applicable)
- Bachelor Degree certificate (if applicable)
- UPSEE 2018 Admit Card
- UPSEE 2018 Score Card
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
UPSEE Exam Date 2018:
|Opening of online application form||3rd week of January 2018|
|Closing of online application form||4th week of March 2018|
|Last date for payment submission||4th week of March 2018|
|Corrections in filled-in application form||4th week of March 2018|
|Availability of admit card||1st week of April 2018|
|Entrance examination date||3rd week of April 2018|
|Announcement of results||4th week of May 2018|
|UPSEE 2018 Counselling||4th week of June 2018|
Read Now: Education Loans for Students
To get more info regarding UPSEE Application Form 2018 aspirants must check the Official Link. Candidates are advised to check our website frequently for further information regarding latest recruitments, admit card and others as we’ll cover it shortly. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+ D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AKTU Previous Year Paper||UPSEE Results|
|How to Get a Free College Education||UPSEE Admit Card|
|AKTU Fee Structure||AKTU Syllabus|
|Top 10 Engineering Colleges Under AKTU||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|College is Registered OR AICTE?||Entrance Exam in India|