Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination application form has been released from intending candidates, planning to get admission for various UG / PG courses in Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh affiliated colleges. To appear in UPSEE, candidates are required to fill and submit a valid application form to Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow formerly know as Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) by the last date for getting online registration. Interested candidates may fill their application form of UPSEE 2017 via online from the official website of the university.
There is not any offline mode available to fill the application form. Before filling their applications, candidates must ensure that they fulfill Eligibility Criteria and Important dates of Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination 2017 as specified below.
|Announcement Type||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Provided Below|
Remaining detailed facts about UPSEE 2017 like eligibility criteria, selection process, applying process etc are given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates are advised to go through the complete page that is well uttered below.
Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow formerly know as Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) conducts UPSEE (UP State Entrance Examination) to get admission in engineering, management, architecture, pharmacy and various other Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. The interested candidates may apply for UPSEE 2017 through online mode.
- 1st year in- B.Arch / BHMCT / BFA / MBA / MAM / B.Tech / B.Pharm / BFAD / MCA
- 2nd year in- B.Pharm / B.Tech / MCA (lateral entry)
Check Out:- Best Career Opportunities
Eligibility Criteria for UPSEE 2017:
- Individual willing to apply must have cleared UP Board higher secondary or equivalent from a government recognized board for All UG courses.
- Appearing candidate should have scored an aggregate of 45% (In case of general candidate) and 40% (In case of reserved category candidate) in the qualifying examination. Only B.Arch will require qualifying marks as 50% (45% for reserved).
- Participants wish to get admission in Post Graduate courses should possess Graduate Degree in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute.
- Candidates applying for lateral entry in B.Tech or B.Pharma courses must have three year diploma in relative field with 45% (40% in case of reserved candidates).
- Aspirants who want to get admission in Doctoral Research Programe should possess post graduate degree in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute.
UPSEE Syllabus:- Get Details
UPSEE 2017 Application Fee:
- Aspirants belong to General / OBC category have to pay Rs. 1,000, while SC / ST candidates, Physically Handicapped and Female candidates of all categories need to pay Rs.500 as Application Fee for Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination 2017.
- Fee can only be paid online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
How to apply for UPSEE Application Form?
Appliers preparing for Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination entrance exam must apply through online mode by following below mentioned steps:
- Firstly, log on to official site of organization that is www.uptu.ac.in
- Move on to “News & Announcements” section and hit the “more” link available.
- Now select the appropriate link related to course.
- Follow the link “UP State Entrance Examination for UG (UPSEE-2017)” or link “UP State Entrance Examination for PG (UPSEE-2017)”
- Candidates are now required to fill the application form with all relevant details in correct manner.
- Upload the scanned digital images of photograph, signature and thumb impression (if required).
- Payment of Examination Fee and Printing of the “Confirmation Page”
- On completion with the process of filling the Application Form, submit the same by pressing “SUBMIT” Button.
- Notice announcement at the bottom before hitting on “FINAL SUBMIT” button.
- After making final submission of Application Form, candidates need to follow the below stated instructions.
- Candidates are done with step 1 of application process and now you are required to note this APPLICATION NUMBER as generated for all future correspondences and in order to be able to Login again.
- Now you may proceed with Step 2. If you wish to complete the step 2 at later time, please Logout. Thereafter, Login again with your “Application Number” and “Password” at a convenient time and complete the Step 2.
- Candidates are required to proceed further with Step 3 for making payment of examination fee.
- You can also view your Application Form later also. For this, you are required to Login again at the website www.upsee.nic.in using your Application Number and Password. Although, you will not be able to edit / modify your application Form.
Read This:- Procedure To Fill Online Form
|Last Date Of Online Registration||March 2017|
|UPSEE 2017 Exam Date||April 2017|
|Result announcement||May 2017|
|Commencement of Counselling||June 2017|
Check Here:- UPSEE Sample Paper
Note: To get more info regarding Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination 2017 aspirants must check the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSEE Results||UPSEE Counselling|
|UPSEE Answer Key||UPSEE Admit Card|
|AKTU Fee Structure||AKTU Syllabus|
|Top 10 Engineering Colleges Under AKTU||AKTU Previous Year Paper|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|