Uttar Pradesh Technical University has planned to conduct Entrance Exam for which UPTU Application Form is invited from the eligible and keen candidates. On the availability of UPTU 2016 Application Form, we’ll inform you on this page so stay in touch with us and don’t miss any updates. UPTU Entrance Exam is held for admission Many UG and PG programmes like B.Tech, B. Arch, B.FAD, B.Pharma, BHMCT, MBA, MAM, and MCA Courses. Applicants can make their Online Registration before the last date and check the exam status in the below section.
Candidates who are interested to take admission in various graduate and post graduates programs in Uttar Pradesh Technical University should fill online application form on or before the last date. UPTU organize the UPTU entrance examination every year for the admission process. Applicants are required to qualify the entrance exam to get admission in reputed university.
Students who want to get further details about UPTU 2016 Application Form such as eligibility criteria, last date and procedure to fill form, exam dates can go through the below section of this page which are well furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Uttar Pradesh Technical University
Type of Announcement:
UPTU 2016 Application Form
- B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology)
- B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture)
- B.FAD (Bachelor in Fashion & Design)
- B.Pharma (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
- BHMCT (bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MAM (dual degree)
- MCA (Master in Computer Application)
Those applicants who want to take admission in graduation they must have completed intermediate (10+2) and those who want to take the admission in post graduate Courses must have completed Graduation from Uttar Pradesh Board/recognized University. Applicants must be citizen of Uttar Pradesh.
The candidate appearing for the exam should be scored an aggregate of 45% (In case of general candidate) and 40% (In case of reserved category candidate) in the qualifying examination. Only B.Arch will require the qualifying marks as 50% (45% for reserved).
There is no age band for the applicants applying for UPSEE Entrance Exam.
The candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/- for General & OBC candidates (Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST candidates). The application fee can be paid through Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking and PNB Challan. Once Application charges paid, it will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates will be given 2 hours as total duration
- UPTU SEE 2016 Examination is a computer based test
- Only objective modeled questions are asked
- Each question has 4 options and candidates have to choose the best one
- Negative marks are not applicable here in this test
UPSEE Admit Card:
The UPSEE admit card will be released in the second week of April 2016 on the official site of the board. The candidates can get their admit card through the official website only. The admit card will contain the all required details about the examination, time and venue.
How to Obtain UPTU Application Form:
Those candidates who are eager to apply for UPTU SEE, they need to follow some simple steps and submit the application form through online or offline mode.
- Candidates must visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Technical University that is www.uptu.ac.in.
- Then go to the “Admission” tab which is well furnished in the menu bar of home page.
- Select the appropriate link related to application form and online application form will appear on your computer screen.
- Fill Online Application form carefully with necessary and vital information.
- Upload scanned essential documents supported with mark sheets for age proof and other certificates.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- Pay examination fee as mentioned above through online or offline mode.
- Take a preview of filled in application form and check all the necessary details filled in it.
- At last, Press “Submit” button structured at the end of application form.
- Take print out of system generated application form for future use.
- The confirmation page along with the relevant documents must be forward at the address given below.
Applicants can obtain the application form from any of Help-Desks at Institutions of UPTU. Fill it accurately with crucial information and affix one recent passport size photograph on top right corner of application form. Attach a set of Xerox of educational documents related to mark sheets, certificates, caste certificate etc.
Application form complete in all respects should be forwarded to the below equipped address before the end date should be reached. The application form must be submitted in a sealed envelope subscribed with “Application for ……..”. Incomplete or Unsigned Application Form will not be entertained.
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination Syllabus
As far as the syllabus of UPTU 2016 Entrance Examination is concern, it covers the UPSEE syllabus of 11th & 12th standards for UG programs and graduate syllabus for PG programs having appropriate subject for a specific program.
Registrar, UPSEE 2016
Gautam Buddha Technical University
I.E.T Campus, Sitapur Road
Date to Keep in Mind:
|Event Name||Important Date|
|Availability of Application Form||Last February 2016|
|Closing date of Application||Last March 2016|
|Last date for the receipt of Confirmation Page||First Week Of April 2016|
|Declaration of the Admit Card||Second Week Of April 2016|
|Date of Examination||Third Week Of April 2016|
|Result date||Third Week Of May 2016|
|Counselling date||Second Week Of June 2016|
Check Official Link to get more details in concern to UPTU 2016 Application Form. Keep visiting our portal for any updates and here below you may also share your query or comment regarding UPTU 2016 Application Form if any. We will respond you back as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Colleges in India||Career Options After 12th|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Top Universities In India|