UPTU Scholarship 2015
Uttar Pradesh Technical University is going to announce UPTU Scholarship 2015 for SC/ST/OBC and Gen candidates who want to apply for MBA, MCA, B Tech. Willing and eligible applicants must apply through online mode.
Applicants who want to get the UPTU Scholarship 2015 they have to stand eligible in every eligibility standards. To get the scholarship student will have to show his/her Caste Certificate.
Income Certificate has also show of that person who is head of his family. Only those OBC candidates will get the scholarships who are taking regular education for MBA, MCA & B Tech.
Recruitmentresult.com is providing all important details in below section related to this notification.
Scholarship for OBC Students in UPTU for MBA:
Everyone knows that MBA is a 2 years full time program. OBC Students in UPTU can get only 50 % scholarship and remaining fee have to pay him. Both the years student will get equal amount of scholarship
Scholarship for OBC Students in UPTU for MCA:
MCA is full time degree program for 3 years. OBC Students in UPTU will get only 50 % scholarship for MCA too and remaining fee will have to pay to UPTU by the student. All the three years student will get same amount of scholarship for its selected course.
Scholarship for OBC Students in UPTU for B.Tech:
B.Tech is 4 year full time course in which students appears in there semester examination 8 times. Scholarship will be same for all 4 years and again 50 % total fee.
Criteria for Scholarship: Student should fulfill following conditions as under-
- Applicant must have Caste Certificate
- Student should have Income Certificate not more than 6 months old
- Income in the certificate should not be more than Rs. 1, 00,000.
Process of Applying:
- Firstly applicants must log in the official website of the organization.
- Official site of the organization is www.scholarship.up.nic.in.
- Go to the “Students section (2015)” and choose the appropriate link from the all notifications.
- Read the notification carefully and apply online.
- Fill the application in correct manner.
- Upload the required passport size photograph and signature.
- After filling form in correct manner, submit it within given time.
- Take a hard copy of it for future use.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship for Minority Students in India||CBSE Scholarship After 12th Class|
|Ministry of Culture Scholarship||Inspire Scholarship|
|Times Scholarship||Indira Gandhi For PG Programmes|
Note: Candidates can get the more details through the Official Link.