Kumaun University, Nainital has released the USET Notification for those who want To Get Jobs In Teaching Sector by qualify the USET Exam may apply for it before the end date i.e. 24-09-2017. USET 2017 is scheduled to be held on 29-10-2017 by Kumaun University for providing eligibility criteria to those who want to get Assistant Professors posts in the State of Uttarakhand. Applicants, who’ve required eligibility for Uttarakhand SET Exam, may first do USET Online Registration against USET Notification 2017. After that candidates may also submit USET Application Form before the end date.
Key Facts Of This Page:
Kumaun University is going to conduct Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test in 27 subjects at 11 selected cities of Uttarakhand (As List Provided Below). You may also follow below stated guidelines to fill USET Online Application Form 2017 before last date and also pay application fee before 22-09-2017. To collect more information about USET Notification 2018 or State Eligibility Test (U-SET), you may need to scroll down this page which is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com. Take a look…
|Name Of University||Kumaun University, Nainital|
|Exam Name||USET 2017 Exam|
|Date For Uttarakhand SET Online Apply||24-09-2017|
|USET Exam Date||29-10-2017|
Check USET 2017 Subjects’ List:
|Subjects Code||Subjects Name|
|13||Defence and Strategic studies|
|15||Earth and Atmospheric science|
|22||Computer science and Applications|
|27||Library and Information Science|
Eligibility For USET Uttarakhand Exam:
- Students should have Master’s Degree / Post Graduate diploma/certificate recognized by U.G.C university or other reputed university / institute.
- Contenders who have secured at least 55% marks (For UR) / 50% marks (For Reserved) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent from universities/institutions recognized by UGC and State Government are eligible for this Test.
- Students who have appeared OR will be appearing at the qualifying Post Graduation degree (Final year) exam and whose result is still awaited OR applicants whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this examination.
Read Here: Skills Required To become an Ideal Teacher
USET Age Limit:
There is no upper age limit for appearing in the USET Examination.
Must Consider This Points!!!
- Applicants with Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19-09-1991 (irrespective of date of declaration of result) shall be qualified for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (that is from 55% to 50%) for appearing in Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test.
- SC/ST/ PWD/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates must ensure that they possess attested copy of their category certificate and the latest valid non creamy layer certificate (not older than one year) in case of OBC.
What is the Examination Fee?
The following examination fee will be paid Online (SBI portal) or by Cash through Challan at any Branch of State Bank of India (SBI) and you must keep the printed copy of the Application form and copy of Challan/Fee Receipt with them.
|Category Wise||Fee Details Excluding Bank Charges, if any|
|General / O.B.C. (Creamy Layer)||Rs.1000/-|
|S.C./S.T./P.H./V.H./O.B.C.( Non-Creamy Layer)||Rs.600/-|
|SC/ST/PH/VH/OBC/GENERAL (who are not domicile of Uttarakhand State)||Rs. 1000/-|
Usages Of USET Score Card:
- Applicants, if you’re willing to get Teaching Jobs in Uttarakhand then we’re informed you that the qualifying marks in state eligibility test will helpful for you.
- Entire classification will be done through their performance in Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test followed by other process of recruitment.
Uttarakhand SET Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|I||100||60,out of which 50 questions are to be attempted||11/4 Hours (09.30 a.m. to 10.45 a.m.) IST|
|II||100||50 questions all are compulsory||11/4 Hours (10.45 a.m. to 12.00 Noon) IST|
|III||150||75 questions all are compulsory||21/2 Hours (01.30 p.m. to 4.00 p.m.) IST|
Want to know Written Exam Techniques: Get Details
Points To Be Noted:
- Paper-I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate and it will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
- Paper-II shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions based on the subject chosen by the contender and every question will carry 2 marks.
- Paper-III will consist of 75 objective type compulsory questions from the subject chosen by the contenders and every question will carry 2 marks.
Download From Here: USET Notification
USET Uttarakhand Syllabus:
Applicants, you may prepare well through updated USET Syllabus 2017 for USET Uttarakhand Examination. Here we’re providing you the direct link to download syllabus in pdf format for available 21 subjects.
Download From Here: USET 2017 Syllabus
USET Previous Year Question Paper:
Job appliers, you may also start preparation through previous year Uttarakhand SET Question Paper. You’re advised to go through link provided below to download Previous Year Question Paper easily.
Download From Here: USET 2017 Previous Year Question Paper
USET Test Cities:
|City Code||City Name|
Steps To Fill USET Online Application Form:
- First of all, candidates will have to visit official web portal of Kumaun University, Nainital which is kunainital.ac.in.
- After reaching at official web portal, you may hit on “U-SET” link that is available at left side of page.
- Now hit on “Online Application Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test U-SET 2017 Kumaun University, Nainital” link and it will redirect you to USET Online Portal.
- Thereafter, you select “Information Brochure” link to download USET Notification and read complete information from it.
- If you find them eligible for USET Uttarakhand Exam then you may hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Then again you hit on “Apply Online” button from opened page and must fill USET 2017 Online Application Form with required information and submit it with-in given time period.
Press Here For: USET Apply Online
- Dear contenders, please note that there is no need to attach any document in online application.
- After successful submission of Online Application Form, you may also take printout of filled form and keep it safe for future need.
Press Here To: Re-Print USET Online Form
Aspirants, who’ll declare finally qualify in exam, will have to submit the following documents duly attested by a competent authority along with a copy of the filled application form, take a look:
- Copy of fee paid/ Challan.
- Final Year Mark Sheet of Master’s Degree or P.G. Diploma of equivalent Examination
- Marriage certificate/Gazette Copy (in case of any change in name).
- Caste Certificate/Validity Certificate (SC/ST) issued by Competent Authority of Uttarakhand Govt. supporting the claim.
- Valid Non Creamy Layer (OBC) Certificate (not older than one year) issued by Competent Authority of the Government of Uttarakhand for OBC Category candidates.
- Medical Certificate given by Competent Authority in prescribed format in case of Persons with disability (PWD) candidates.
|Last date For Fees Payment||22-09-2017|
|USET 2017 Application Form Last Date||24-09-2017|
|USET Admit Card downloading will start from||15-10-2017|
|USET Uttarakhand Exam Date||29-10-2017 (Sunday)|
Jobs in Teaching Sector (8000 Vacancies):- Check Now
Candidates may open this Official Link To Download More information about USET Notification 2017 – 2018. You’re advised to bookmark our web portal for getting latest updates about Admit Card, USET Result etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|