Uttar Pradesh Budget
Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Akhilesh Yadav has revealed Uttar Pradesh Budget 2016 on 12 February 2016. Uttar Pradesh Budget is the biggest budget in comparison to previous year budget and this is a 14% more than previous budget. Yearly Budget for 2016-17 is 14.60 percent more than the Annual Budget for 2015-16 amounting to Rs 3,02,687 crore.
Chief Minister of UP Akhilesh Yadav is trying to concentrate on the infrastructure development education, agriculture, roads, power and health. You may also get full information regarding Uttar Pradesh Budget 2016 such as Key Facts, Highlights and Salient Feature from below section of page which is well prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com
Uttar Pradesh Budget
|Item||Budget Estimates 2015-16||Revised Estimates 2015-16||Budget Estimates 2016-17|
|Opening Balance||4693.53||*(-) 1731.95||179.55|
|1. Consolidated Fund|
|(a) Revenue Receipts||249880.23||247722.43||281555.44|
|(b) Capital Receipts
(i) Receipts from Loan
(ii)Recovery of Loans and Advances
|Total-(b)- Capital Receipts||46843.02||78194.08||58565.17|
|(a) Revenue Expenditure||215756.18||229354.17||253354.54|
|(b) Capital Expenditure
(i) Capital Outlay
(ii) Repayment of Loans
(iii) Loans and Advances
|Deficit (-)/ Surplus (+) of Consolidated fund||(-)5964.07||(-)4513.50||(-)6814.17|
|2. Contingency Fund (net)||0.00||(-)75.00||0.00|
|3. Public Account (net)||6055.00||6500.00||7200.00|
|Net Result of All Transactions||90.93||1911.50||385.83|
Salient Features of Uttar Pradesh Budgets:
- Provision of Rs. 1336 crore for payment of cane price arrear to farmers.
- Provision of Rs. 897 crore for the proposed “Samajwadi Kisan evam Sarvahit Insurance Scheme.
- An action plan of Rs. 2057 crore prepared to make good the losses suffered 50 drought hit districts. Besides, fodder-feed development programme also proposed for these districts
- Target to distribute crop loan of Rs. 93212 crore for purchase of fertilizers, seeds etc.
- Rs. 10 crore for development of bio agriculture in Hamirpur.
- Provision of Rs. 450 crore for crop insurance programmes.
- Provision of Rs. 630 crore to construct rural link roads and small bridges for agriculture marketing facilities under the Smagra Gram Vikas Yojana
- Provision of Rs. 2300 crore for rural drinking water programmes.
- Provision of Rs. 1779 crore for Lohia Gramin Awas Yojana.
- Provision of Rs. 3162 crore for Indira Awas Yojana.
- Provision of Rs. 2031 crore for Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana.
- Provision of Rs. 300 crore for development of smart villages under the “I-Sarsh Scheme”
- Target to supply power for at least 16 hours in rural areas and 22- 24 hours in urban areas from October 2016
- All arrangements have been made to increase the daily power supply from 11000 MW to 21000 MW by October 2016
- A plan of about Rs. 11900 core for electrification of about 1, 73,000 villages and hamlets under the rural electrification scheme
- Provision of Rs. 150 crore for energising tube wells of power consumers in agricultural sector.
Roads and Bridges:
- Provision of Rs. 14721 for construction of roads and bridges and their maintenance under the PWD
- Provision of Rs. 541 crore for strengthening and widening of state highways and new works of constructing and strengthening the link road, small bridges, major roads and other district roads
- Provision of Rs. 3205 crore for maintenance and repair of roads
- Provision of Rs. 1923 core for connecting villages/settlement with cemented link roads.
- Provision of Rs. 310 crore for strengthening and widening of an identified “Core Road Network” of important roads.
- Arrangement of Rs. 400 crore for Naya Savera Nagar Vikas Yojana.
- Arrangement of Rs. 100 crore for development of cremation grounds in urban areas.
- Arrangement of Rs. 250 crore for the construction of elevated approach road and flyover in Sangam area in Allahabad.
- Arrangement of Rs. 50 crore for ‘Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Nagriya Shahri Punj Yojana’ for street light and drinking water system through Solar Energy Power Plant in urban bodies.
- Arrangement of Rs. 49 crore for Urban Transport Development Fund.
Welfare of Physically Challenged:
- Rs. 28 crore proposed for the construction of remaining works of the Dr. Shakuntala Mishra National Rehabilitation University,
- A provision of Rs. 4 crore made in the budget for the establishment of Rajkiya Sanket Intermediate Vidyalaya for deaf and dumb girls at Gorakhpur.
- Rs. 4 crore earmarked for setting up of Avasiya Sanket InterCollege in two districts for deaf and dumb boys/girls.
- Rs. 4 crore arranged for Government Inter College for Blind Girls at Banda and Meerut.
Women and Child Welfare:
- An arrangement of Rs. 400 crore made for the feeding programme of pregnant women
- Rs. 125 crore earmarked for extremely malnourished children.
- Rs. 541 crore arranged for providing aid to destitute widows and their children belonging to general category and Rs. 96 crore arranged for destitute women belonging to SC/ST category.
- Rs. 6.50 crore earmarked for old women ashram yojna through voluntary organizations
- Rs. 537 crore arranged for the scholarship of pre-10th students belonging to minorities, Rs. 153 crore arranged for post-10th scholarship and Rs. 150 crore set aside for fees reimbursement.
- Rs. 394 crore proposed for providing modern education in recognized madarsas/maqtabs
- Rs. 395 crore proposed for multi-sectoral district development plan.
- Urdu Mass Communication & Media Centre will be set up at U.P. Urdu Academy
Medical and Health:
- Setting up of dialysis centres at 18 divisional district hospitals under process.
- Rs. 306 crore arranged for purchase of medical equipment.
- Rs. 20 crore proposed for providing medical benefits to 6 lakh families under Samajwadi Swasthya Bima Yojna
- Rs. 4576 crore arranged for National Health Mission
- Rs. 19 crore for independent feeders for 30 government hospitals.
Candidates can your subscribe our free email section to remain in touch with latest updates direct in your mailbox. You can also join us on Facebook or Google plus to get latest updates. Aspirants must visit our portal recruitmentresult.com, regularly to receive latest and upcoming information. You may also bookmark or web portal by pressing ctrl+d option.
For more details regarding Uttar Pradesh Budget 2016 go through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Ways to Pay less Tax||Latest Current Affairs Updates|
|Railway Current Affairs||Political Current Affairs|
|Current Affairs Date Wise||International Current Affairs|
|Latest Recruitments||Pratiyogita Darpan|