Social Welfare Department (SamajKalyanVibhag) has released a notification regarding Uttarakhand Scholarship. The Government of Uttarakhand is providing Pre – Matric and Post – Matric scholarship to the SC/ST/OBC category candidates and students with Disability. Contenders who are studying in a recognized institution in any district of Uttarakhand in class I to class XII but not able to pay their School fee can apply for UK Pre or Post Matric Scholarship Scheme. Applicants who want to get Uttarakhand Scholarship 2018 must submit application before the last date that is 31-12-2018.
Content of this Page:
Uttarakhand Pre Matric Scholarship is for those students who are studying in 1st to 10th class. Under this scheme, the scholarship award shall be given only to deserving and financial weak students. Candidates who are studying in 11th-12th class in any school of Uttarakhand and belonging to poor family, they can apply for Post-Matric Scheme. To get more information regarding Uttarakhand Scholarship 2018, individual should scroll down this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the organization||Social Welfare Department (SamajKalyanVibhag|
Uttarakhand Scholarship Eligibility
- Applicants must be a resident of Uttarakhand State.
- Candidates should do post metric courses from a recognized university.
- Students from SC, ST or OBC category
- Should not avail any other scholarship from any other source.
- The scholarships are only for Indian nationals.
- The candidate family income must not be more than Rs. 2,00000
- The candidate must have passed class 10th from a recognised institute of India.
Check Out: How to Prepare For Scholarship Exam
For SC category Students:
The family income of SC category students should not above than Rs.250000/- (Rupees two lakh fifty thousand).
For ST category Aspirants:
Those candidates whose family income is not more than Rs.200000/- (Rupees two lakhs) can apply for eScholarship of Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttarakhand.
For OBC category Contenders:
The annual income must not above than Rs.100000/-(Upto one lakh), only those students can apply for Uttarakhand Scholarship 2018.
Uttarakhand Scholarship amount for SC/ST
Uttarakhand Scholarship amount for OBC
Must Know Here: How to Get Scholarship
How to apply for New Registrations?
Students who are applying first time for the Uttarakhand Pre/Post-Matric Scheme Scholarship 2018 have to submit new registrations and then read all the details then submit New Registrations form.
Scholarship Renewal Old Student:
Contenders who had applied for the last year, they don’t need to Submit New Registrations form, candidate can need to renewal Scholarship form and Summit Some Update Details Only.
Steps to apply for Uttarakhand Scholarship 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of National Scholarship Portal that is scholarships.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and hit State Schemes tab in middle of the home page
- Now choose Uttarakhand state and hit the appropriate link
- After that Uttarakhand Scholarship Advertisement will get appeared on your screen just ensure your eligibility
- If you found yourself eligible then download application form and take hard copy of it for Pre matric Scholarship and hit apply Link for Post matric scholarship
- Then fill the required details and upload or attach Xerox of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph
- Enclose it in an envelope and super scribe with the application for….”
- At last send or submit applications before the last date.
Get here List of: Latest Scholarship in India
- Recent Photograph of Student
- Bonafide Certificate
- certificate of Income
- Caste Certificate
- Certificate of Residence
- Bank Pass Book Scan
- Previous Year Mark Sheet
- Scanned Copy of Application Form
Address: Social Welfare Department, Directorate Tribal Welfare, Bhagat Singh Colony, MDDA, Dalanwala Dehradun-248001, Uttarakhand
Phone Number: 0135-2669764, 7895420880, 8273675141, 7579125695
Direct Links To Download Form and Details
|Category||Guidelines PDF||Application Form|
|Pre-Matric Disability Scholarship (State Sector)||Get Here||Download Here|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students (State Sector)||Get Here||Download Here|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students(State Sector)||Get Here||Download Here|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students(State Sector 50% and Central Sector 50%)||Get Here||Download Here|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students (Center Sector)||Get Here||Download Here|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students (Center Sector)||Get Here||Download Here|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for ST Students||Get Here||Apply Now|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students||Get Here||Apply Now|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students||Get Here||Apply Now|
Last date to send/submit applications: 31-01-2018
Uttarakhand Pre/Post-Matric Scholarship 2018
Candidates who belong to economically weak as well as backward category BC, SC, ST must take benefit of sachem of Social Welfare Department i.e. Samaj Kalyan Vibhag. Under this scheme, the amount of scholarship will be provided to the Pre-matric for 1st to 10th class students. The applying students must attend regular classes in any recognized school in Uttarakhand. To apply for the Post-Matric Scheme, willing students must have done 10th standard.
We have provided all crucial information regarding ‘Uttarakhand Scholarship 2018’ on this page. Aspirants are suggested to regular visit on our web portal or Official Link for getting more information about upcoming Uttarakhand state scholarship programme.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?||How to Apply for Scholarship|
|Scholarship Exams For Studying Abroad||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Education Loans for Students|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|