Social Welfare Department of Uttarakhand state is going to initiate registration for Uttarakhand Scholarship. Permanent residents of state who come under Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes can apply for UK Pre or Post Matric Scholarship Scheme. Under this scheme, student’s currently pursuing 1st to 12th class in any recognized school in Uttarakhand can take the benefit of UK E-Scholarship. Willing students can check the Uttarakhand Scholarship status 2018 by logging their registration number and other essential details.
All students who are interested in the UK Pre/Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme must fill online application form before the last date. Under the Samaj Kalyan Vibhag scheme, intelligent applicants can who want to complete their higher study from reputed college or institution. Contenders who want to grab additional information related to Uttarakhand Scholarship 2018 must go through the beneath segment of this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com, have a look below!!!!!
Uttarakhand Scholarship Eligibility
- Applicants must be a resident of Uttarakhand State.
- Candidates should do post metric courses from a recognized university.
- Students from SC, ST or OBC category
- Should not avail any other scholarship from any other source.
- The scholarships are only for Indian nationals.
- The candidate family income must not be more than Rs. 2,00000
- The candidate must have passed class 10th from a recognised institute of India.
Check Out: How to Prepare For Scholarship Exam
Uttarakhand Scholarship amount for SC/ST
Uttarakhand Scholarship amount for OBC
Must Know Here: How to Get Scholarship
Way To Apply For The Uttarakhand Scholarship 2018
Students who are willing to apply for the Uttarakhand Pre/Post-Matric Scholarship scheme must fill online application form with the help of here presented steps;
- First and foremost step is to log on to the official website that is escholarship.uk.gov.in
- On the home page, applying students must choose the suitable link.
- Aspirants can choose the link of ‘Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme’ or
- ‘Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship Scheme (100% State Funded)’.
- Students must read complete details and ensure the eligibility criteria.
- After that, you need to go through ‘to apply online’ in the suitable section of fellowship.
- Now, aspirants need to fill essential details in the online application form then upload documents if required.
- Finally, submit your form and take the print out of it for further use.
- Recent Photograph of Student
- Bonafide Certificate
- certificate of Income
- Caste Certificate
- Certificate of Residence
- Bank Pass Book Scan
- Previous Year Mark Sheet
- Scanned Copy of Application Form
Address: Social Welfare Department, Directorate Tribal Welfare, Bhagat Singh Colony, MDDA, Dalanwala Dehradun-248001, Uttarakhand
Phone Number: 0135-2669764, 7895420880, 8273675141, 7579125695
- Starting date of filling Uttarakhand scholarship application form: Mid week of November 2017
- Last date for filling registration form: Last week of November 2017
Get here List of: Latest Scholarship in India
Uttarakhand Pre/Post-Matric Scholarship 2018
Candidates who belong to economically weak as well as backward category BC, SC, ST must take benefit of sachem of Social Welfare Department i.e. Samaj Kalyan Vibhag. Under this scheme, the amount of scholarship will be provided to the Pre-matric for 1st to 10th class students. The applying students must attend regular classes in any recognized school in Uttarakhand. To apply for the Post-Matric Scheme, willing students must have done 10th standard.
Visit Here: Official Website
We have provided all crucial information regarding ‘Uttarakhand Scholarship 2018’ on this page. Aspirants are suggested to regular visit on our web portal for getting more information about upcoming Uttarakhand state scholarship programme.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?||How to Apply for Scholarship|
|Scholarship Exams For Studying Abroad||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Education Loans for Students|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|