With the motive to provide some financial help to OBC/ SC/ ST/ EBC students in their further studies, Social Welfare Department provides Uttarakhand Scholarship (Pre Matric and Post Matric Scheme 2020).
Uttarakhand Scholarship Overview:
- Organization Name: Social Welfare, Department
- Name of Program: Uttarakhand Scholarship 2020
- Purpose of Uttarakhand E Scholarship: Provide financial support for pursuing Professional/ Technical Courses
- Selection process: Academic marks/ family income
- Type of E Scholarship Uttarakhand: State
Uttarakhand Scholarship 2020
Uttarakhand Scholarship Eligibility
- Applicants must be a resident of Uttarakhand State.
- Candidates should do post metric courses from a recognized university.
- Students from SC, ST or OBC category
- Should not avail any other scholarship from any other source.
- The Uttarakhand Board Scholarship are only for Indian nationals.
- The candidate family income must not be more than Rs. 2,00000
- The candidate must have passed class 10th from a recognized institute of India.
Get Here: List of Universities in Uttarakhand
- For SC category Students:- The family income of SC category students should not above than Rs.250000/- (Rupees two lakh fifty thousand).
- For ST category Aspirants:- Those candidates whose family income is not more than Rs.200000/- (Rupees two lakhs) can apply for Scholarship of Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttarakhand.
- For OBC category Contenders:- The annual income must not above than Rs.100000/-(Upto one lakh), only those students can apply for Uttarakhand State Scholarship 2020.
Uttarakhand Scholarship amount for SC/ST
UK Scholarship amount for OBC
Get Here- List of Scholarship
How to apply for New Registrations?
Students who are applying first time for the Uttarakhand Pre/Post-Matric Scheme Scholarship 2020 have to submit new registrations and then read all the details then submit New Registrations form.
Required Documents for Uttarakhand Scholarship 2020-21
- Recent Photograph of Student
- Bonafide Certificate
- Certificate of Income
- Caste Certificate
- Certificate of Residence
- Bank Pass Book Scan
- Previous Year Mark Sheet
- Scanned Copy of Application Form
- Mother/Father Income Certificate
- 10th Class Marksheet
- Original residence / permanent residence certificate
- Counselling Certificate
- Disability certificate
- Scanned copy of Aadhaar card or Aadhaar enrolment number
You Can Also Check: How to Get a College Scholarship
Uttarakhand Scholarship.Gov.In Renewal Old Student:
Contenders who had applied for Uttarakhand Scholarship Scheme last year, they don’t need to Submit New Registrations form, candidate can download renewal Scholarship form and Submit Some Update Details Only.
Selection Process against UK Scholarship:
Selection against the UK scholarship scheme/ Uttarakhand Higher Education Scholarship will be done on the basis of contenders’ academic records. Individuals need to submit the self-attested copies of academic certificates along with the application form.
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Applying Process for UK Scholarship 2020:
Those contenders who want to apply against Uttarakhand Scholarship Scheme need to follow the mentioned below steps:
- Firstly, aspirants have to go through the official website of the organization i.e. www.scholarships.gov.in to fill the Uttarakhand Scholarship Online Form.
- Then select “State Schemes” tab given at the top of the home page.
- Hit “Uttarakhand” option and select the suitable link in which scholarship you are interested.
- Download Uttarakhand Scholarship Notification and read the details about it.
- Hit “Apply” option and complete the UK Scholarship Registration process.
- After that, fill the Uttarakhand Scholarship form with required details.
- Check the UK Scholarship Status and hit the “submit” the button.
- At last, take a print out of Uttarakhand Scholarship Application Form for further use.
Get Here – UK Scholarship Official Website
FAQ Related to Uttarakhand Scholarship
Q – I am non-resident of Uttarakhand State, can I apply for the UK Scholarship?
No, only those who have domicile of Uttarakhand cap apply for the Scholarship By Uttarakhand Govt.
Q – Is this scholarship for JK students who are studying in Uttarakhand State?
This Uttarakhand Government Scholarship is only for those students, who are the resident of Uttarakhand State.
Q – What is the tentative Uttarakhand Scholarship Date?
|Scholarship Name||Application Period (Tentative)|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Uttarakhand||Between October and November|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students Uttarakhand||Between October and November|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for ST Students, Uttarakhand||Between October and November|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students (State/Center Sector), Uttarakhand||Between October and November|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students (State and Central Sector), Uttarakhand||Between October and November|
|Pre-Matric Disability Scholarship (State Sector), Uttarakhand||Between October and November|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students (State/Center Sector), Uttarakhand||Between October and November|
|Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students – Uttarakhand||Between October and November|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minority (100 percent State Sector), Uttarakhand||Between October and December|
Check Complete Details On: Scholarship for Engg Students
Uttarakhand Scholarship 2020:
Interested contenders are required to check the eligibility criteria and apply against the scheme through proper mode. After that, students need to submit the Uttarakhand Scholarship till the scheduled last date.
As per the basis of candidates’ academic records, the Organization will select eligible candidates for the scholarship scheme Uttarakhand 2020. Suitable amount will be provided to selected contenders depending upon their studies/class.
Individuals who wish to get the latest updated details about the Uttarakhand Scholarship 2020-21, they are suggested to stay in touch to our web portal as we will keep updating the web page from time to time.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Best Career Opportunities||List of Entrance Exam in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|