Vector Control Research Centre has released a walk-in advertisement regarding VCRC Recruitment. This research centre of Pondicherry is planning to appoint eligible candidates, so has invited applications to fill up vacant posts of Scientist, Nurse, DEO and other. Applicants, who are fascinated to apply for VCRC Recruitment 2017 must appear for walk-in Interview on below indicated date and venue.
Interested appliers must comprehend the complete details related to this latest opening that is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Willing appliers need to rush for Interview along with original particulars in support of academics qualification on specified dates as shown below.
|Organization Name||Vector Control Research Centre|
|No. of seats||31|
|Walk-in interview will be held on||24th & 25th November 2016|
VCRC Vacancy & Qualification Detail:
|Post Name||No. of Post||Qualification|
|Scientist C (Medical)||01||Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB)|
|Scientist B (Medical)||04||MBBS degree recognized by MCI|
|Junior Nurse||05||10th pass with Certificate course in ANM with 5 years experience|
|Project Technician-III||13||12th pass in Science subjects and 2 years diploma (DMLT) or 12th in Science subjects|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO) Grade-B||02||12th pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject or DOEACC ‘A’ level|
|Project Technician-II||05||Technician ‘A’ or equivalent with five year relevant experience* e.g. 10th / Matric/ High School/ equivalent|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||01||10th Pass/ High School/ Matric/ equivalent|
Check Now: Jobs By Qualification
Age Criteria and Salary Structure:
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Age Limit|
|Scientist C (Medical)||Rs.61,883/- p.m.||40 years|
|Scientist B (Medical)||Rs.58538/- pm||35 years|
|Junior Nurse||28 years|
|Project Technician-III||Rs.17,040/- pm|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO) Grade-B||Rs.17,040/- pm||30 years|
|Project Technician-II||Rs.16,188/- pm|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||Rs.14,910/- pm||25 years|
VCRC Recruitment: Official Notification
Mode of Assortment for VCRC Jobs:
Appointment of applicant will be done on the basis of their performance in interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of Vector Control Research Centre.
Must check the below articles for clearing Interview round:
Procedure to Apply for Vector Control Research Centre Recruitment:
- Willing applicants are required to firstly visit the official website of organization that is www.vcrc.res.in
- Now, on the home page move on to “Latest Announcements” section and choose appropriate link as “WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR THE POSTS OF SCIENTIST C (MEDICAL), SCENTIST B (MEDICAL), JU…” from there.
- Read the opened advertisement carefully and download the application format for particular post for which you are applying through links available within the notification.
- Filled in application duly affixing recent passport size photograph along with the self attested copies of certificates in proof of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification (Certificate / Statement of marks), Experience as mentioned under essential qualification and Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC) must be submitted at the time of Walk-in-Interview.
- Self Attested copies of certificate in proof of date of birth, educational qualification (Certificate / Statement of marks), experience as mentioned under essential qualification and Community certificate (SC / ST / OBC) must be enclosed with the application.
- Candidates along with all the particulars need to appear for interview at below specified venue and specified date.
Venue of Walk-in Interview:
VCRC Field Unit, No. 5-1-285,
Shastri Sadana Gandhi Nagar,
Yadgiri- 585 202, Karnataka
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Karnataka
|Post Name||Date of Interview|
|Scientist C (Medical)||24th November 2016|
|Scientist B (Medical)|
|Project Technician-III||25th November 2016|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO) Grade-B|
Candidates may go through the Official Notification to obtain detailed facts about VCRC Recruitment 2017. You may stay connected with this page to attain latest updates regarding this recruitment notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Recruitment Notices||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|