Walk In Interview is going to be conducted for completing VCRC Recruitment process. Vector Control Research Centre is all set to hire eligible and capable candidates to the vacancy of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS).
Candidates, who meet the eligibility conditions needed for VCRC Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment, can download their application form from vcrc.res.in and bring duly filled application form along with the documents at the time of VCRC Walk in Interview held on 18-09-2018.
This Page Highlights:
Attend Walk in for VCRC Vacancies
The format of application form is available on the official portal, so you can download the same from there.Candidates must make sure that they have all their documents and certificate while going to appear in interview.
Applicants can easily apply forVCRC Recruitment 2018-19 by going through the instructions mentioned on the beneath segment of this page, which is supplied by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
VCRC Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Number of Vacancies: 04
If you want to apply for VCRC Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment, then you should have possessed High School or equivalent from recognized board with good academic records.
Age Restrictions for VCRC 2018 Recruitment:
To apply for VCRC Multi-Tasking Staff Vacancies, your age should not exceeding 25 years.
Get Here >>VCRC Recruitment Notification
What Salary will you get for VCRC MTS Vacancies?
Those, who will successfully qualified for appointment on VCRC MTS Recruitment, they will be offered15,800/- as Consolidated Salary every month along with the further benefits as per the norms.
VCRC Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment Process:
For the selection of candidates onVCRC Multi-Tasking Staff Vacancies, the organization is going to conduct Walk-in-Interview and/or a Written Test. if the numbers of eligible candidates are more than 30, will be conducted after verification of the original certificates.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Process to apply for VCRC Recruitment 2018:
Apply now for Vector Control Research Centre Recruitment by following the under mentioned steps:
- Primary step is to visit at official website of the organization i.e. vcrc.res.in
- There after visit ‘Latest Announcement’ and select “Multi-Tasking Staff posts are to be filled purely on temporary basis to work in…” link.
- A PDF file of VCRC Notification will be displayed on your digital screen, having entire details of VCRC Job.
- You need to read all the information carefully.
- Now you have to download VCRC Application form and fill it with all the necessary information.
- Fix all the necessarydocuments along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super-scribed with the “name of the position and discipline________________”.
- Now keep it safe and carry it at the time walk-in Interview.
Walk In Venue:
ICMR-VECTOR CONTROL RESEARCH CENTRE,
FIELD UNIT 119 DNK COLONY,
PO: MALKANGIRI DIST. MALKANGIRI
(ODISHA) -764 048
- Date of Walk-in-Written Test/Interview: 18-09-2018
- Reporting time: 09.00 A.M to 10.00 A.M
Find Now: More Government Jobs in Orissa
Applicants are required to go through the Official Link to get rest details about VCRC Recruitment 2018-19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|