Vector Control Research Centre has broadcasted a latest vacancy notification regarding VCRC Recruitment. Main purpose of organization is to appoint hard working and proficient candidates for filling up requirement of Technical Assistant, Technician ‘C’ and Stenographer and others Posts. Those aspirants who want to grasp the opportunity may apply for VCRC Recruitment 2017 before the deadline that is 20-02-2017.
This Page Highlights:
Candidates who meet all the requisite eligibility criteria need to forward their filled application forms at the postal address by following the below stated procedure as early as possible. For further details concerning Vector Control Research Centre Recruitment, you may go through below stated page which is well equipped by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Vector Control Research Centre|
|Last date of Applying||20-02-2017|
VCRC Vacancies and Qualification details:
|Name of the Positions||Disciplines||Number of Vacancies|
& network maintenance
|Lower Division Clerk||02|
Download Here: VCRC Recruitment Official Notice
Qualification and Age Limitation:
|Name of the Positions||Disciplines||Qualifications||Age Limitation|
|Sociology||Bachelor Degree/ Diploma/Certificate course in Sociology|
|Instrument Mechanic||10th /Matric pass or equivalent with ITI or National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) and successful completion of All India Trade Test (ATS) in Instrument Mechanic||28 years|
& network maintenance
|Lower Division Clerk||27 years|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||Pass in Matriculation/High School/10th Standard or equivalent||18 to 25 years|
You Can Also Check: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
- Candidates who will be selected for the positions of Technical Assistant will get the inclusive amount of PB-2 of Rs. 9,300-34,800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200 per month for their hard work.
- For the rest of the posts, candidates will receive attractive amount of salary of PB-1 Rs. 5,200-20,200 including impressive grade pay as fixed by the selection head of the Vector Control Research Centre.
- Candidates need to attach Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- as an application fee drawn in favour of “The Director, Vector Control Research Centre, Puducherry” payable at Puducherry along with the application form.
- SC/ST, PwD and Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
- Contenders will be selected on the basis of their performance level in competitive written test followed by competitive proficiency test.
- Selection test will be executed by the selection panel of the Vector Control Research Centre.
- For the post of Lower Division Clerk, recruitment shall be made by open competitive test followed by typing skill test in computer.
- No TA/DA will be allowed for the selection procedure.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
How to apply for VCRC Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official website of the Vector Control Research Centre that is “vcrc.res.in”.
- Now press on the “Applications are invited for the following posts upto 20.02.2017 at Vector Cont…” mentioned under the ‘latest Announcement’ section of the homepage.
- Read the whole content carefully.
- Now download the application format and take a print out.
- Fill the application form with correct details in prescribed format.
- Attach all the required testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super-scribed with the “name of the position and discipline________________”.
- At last, send the application form at the specified postal address.
Vector Control Research Centre,
Medical Complex, Indira Nagar,
Puducherry – 605 006
Check Now: Best State Wise Jobs
Closing date of Applying: 20-02-2017
Candidates may go through the Official Notification stated above to obtain detailed facts about VCRC Recruitment 2017. You may stay connected with this page to attain latest updates regarding this recruitment notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|