Vector Control Research Centre, Pondicherry is seeking for Enthusiastic and work oriented individuals to fill the vacant job position of Scientist-B. For this purpose company has published an advertisement named as VCRC Recruitment. This is the wonderful opportunity for the candidates who have dream to work with one of the reputed company. As, per the official notification firm is organizing Walk-In Interview to hire candidates for Vector Control Research Centre jobs. Interested Contenders can download VCRC Application Form through online mode and bring the application duly filled affixed with all the necessary documents at the time of personal interview. Acquire complete details about VCRC Recruitment/vacancy 2018 from here!
This Page Highlights:
Contenders can apply for VCRC vacancy, after fulfill all the eligibility criteria and other terms and condition. The Walk-in-interview is going to be held on December 15, 2017 (Friday) at 10.30 in the morning, all the other details about Place of posting, Duration, Venue of Interview, Date & Time of Interview is mentioned below! So grab all the detailed information about VCRC Recruitment 2018 from the below provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com
- Aspirants who are going to apply for VCRC Recruitment 2018 must possess a MBBS Degree /Teaching experience or MD in Microbiology/Pathology/Community Medicine/General Medicine from a recognized university/ institute and have good academic records.
- Qualification relaxation will provided to deserving/experienced candidates as per the rules of organization.
Check Out: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
- Aspirants who are going to apply for VCRC Recruitment 2018 must not be more than 35 years of age.
- Relaxation in age will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the government rules.
Contenders who will be selected for the position of Scientist-B will get a salary of Rs.61, 000/- (Rupees Sixty One Thousand only). In addition applicant is also eligible to get HRA (House rent allowance) and other allowance as per the norms of organization.
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of walk-in-interview. Contenders have to carry all the important documents with them at the time of interview. Candidates will not be permit to attend interview without original documents.
Read Out: Interview Questions and Answers
Procedure to apply for VCRC Recruitment
- Primary step is to visit at official website of the organization i.e. vcrc.res.in
- There after visit ‘Latest Announcement’ and select Scientist – B link available there.
- There after read all the information carefully.
- There after download the application form and take a print out of the same.
- Fill the VCRC application form with all the necessary information.
- Fix all the necessarydocuments along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super-scribed with the “name of the position and discipline________________”.
- Now keep it safe and carry it at the time walk-in Interview.
|Place of posting||Yadgir, Yadgir District, Karnataka|
|Duration||Initially for a period upto 15th March 2018|
|Venue of Personal Interview|
Yadgir Field Unit, New MumtazManzil, Plot No – 66, Opposite Laxmi Temple, Laxmi Nagar, Yadgir-585202, Karnataka
|VCRC Interview Date|
|VCRC Interview Time||10.30 am|
Download Here: VCRC Recruitment Official Notification
Candidates must bring the original certificates and required to be present at the venue at 9.00 AM for certificate verification.
Candidates may go through the Official Link stated above to obtain detailed facts about VCRC Recruitment 2018. You may stay connected with this page to attain latest updates regarding this recruitment notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|