Vidyasagar University Recruitment
A latest job notification has been released against Vidyasagar University Recruitment. University is looking for dynamic and highly qualified candidates in order to fill the 26 Core Faculty Vacancies in the organization.
Those who wish to apply for Vidyasagar University Jobs must submit the application form before the last date that is 03-08-2018. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for Vidyasagar Uni. Recruitment.
Highlights of the page!!
Vidyasagar University 26 Core Faculty Vacancies:
To apply for VidyasagarCore Faculty Recruitment, candidates must have good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marksat the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject.
Go through this page to know more about Vidyasagar University Recruitment 2018. This page is well maintained by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Check Now: Jobs in Teaching Sector
Vidyasagar University Recruitment
Vidyasagar University Vacancies 2018:
|Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|Core Faculty in Bengali||2|
|Dietetics and Community Nutrition Management (D.C.N.M)||2|
Qualification Required for Vidyasagar University Vacancy 2018:
- To apply for Vidyasagar University Core Faculty Recruitment, candidates must have good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject.
- The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like NET/SET
Grab Today: Latest Post Graduate Job
Age limit for Vidyasagar University Jobs:
Those, who wish to apply for Vidyasagar University Job vacancies 2018, have to fulfill the age criteria that will be decided by the University. Upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the organization norms.
Vidyasagar University Salary Slab:
Selected candidates towards Vidyasagar University Core Faculty Jobs will get beast salary Rs. 21600/- by the organization. Along with salary other benefits and allowances will also be given by the University.
Download Here>>Vidyasagar University Recruitment Notification
Vidyasagar University Application Form Fee:
Applying candidates towards Vidyasagar University Recruitment 2018, will have to pay the application fee Rs. 600/- in thefavour of “Vidyasagar University” payable at Midnapore.
Vidyasagar University Selection Process:
Candidate’s selection for Vidyasagar University Recruitment Notification will be based on the basis of their performance in written test/interview which will be held on the stipulated date.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to fill Vidyasagar University Application form 2018?
- First of all, visit the official website of the University that is www.vidyasagar.ac.in
- After reaching the home page press the “Careers & Appointments” link
- After this a new page will be open in front of you with various links
- Here you need to press the “Employment Notification (Ref No: VU/R/Advt./DDE/04A/2018 Dated: 05.07.2018)” link
- A PDF file will be open in front of you read it carefully and check the eligibility criteria as well
- After that make an application and fill it in prescribed format and attach the relevant documents with it
- After this, eligible candidates may send their application to the below mentioned address
Registrar, Vidyasagar University,
Midnapore -721102, PaschimMedinipur, West Bengal
Find More: Jobs in West Bengal
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||03-08-2018|
To get detailed info related to Vidyasagar University Recruitment 2018-19, you may go through this Official Link. Job Seekers can save this page as bookmark by using Ctrl+D for getting instants access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|