Vijaya Bank Recruitment
A latest employment notification has been released by Vijaya Bank titled as Vijaya Bank Recruitment. Bank has invited applications from career oriented candidates for filling up various openings of Probationary Chief and Senior Manager. Those applicants who have fulfilled the requisite eligibility criteria must apply for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 by forwarding the online application form written in correct manner before closing date ends.
This Page Contains:
Job fighters who are searching for a career opportunity in banking sector they must grab this chance as soon as possible. Team of recruitmentresult.com has provided complete details in concern to Vijaya Bank Vacancies on this page. So, willing contenders are advised to comprehend complete page before applying.
Vijaya Bank Recruitment
|Organization Name||Vijaya Bank|
|Number Of Seats||06|
|Last Date To Submit Forms||10th March 2017|
Vijaya Bank Vacancies and Pay Scale:
|Position Name||No. of Post||Salary Details|
|Probationary Chief Manager (Statistician)||01||Rs.50030-59170/- per month|
|Probationary Senior Manager (Statistician)||01||Rs.42020-51490/- per month|
|Probationary Senior Manager (Risk Management)||04|
Vijaya Bank Recruitment: Official Notification
Applying candidates for Probationary Chief Manager post must resided between the age limit of 30-45 years, whereas those who are applying for Probationary Senior Manager vacancy should attain the age between 25 – 37 years as on 01-01-2017.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Probationary Chief Manager (Statistician)||Post Graduate in Statistics from Indian Statistical Institute or Econometrics with Minimum 60% aggregate marks.|
|Probationary Senior Manager (Statistician)|
|Probationary Senior Manager (Risk Management)||Full Time PG in Econometrics / Statistics / Risk Management / Maths / Economics / Financial Engineering|
Check Here: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
- Applicants are required to make payment of application fee of Rs.600/- including intimation charges of Rs.100/-those who belong to general and OBC category.
- Candidates who are applying for aforesaid post and belong to SC / ST / PWD category need to pay an application fee of Rs.100/-, including intimation charges of Rs.100/-.
Selection of eligible candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in written exam and interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of the bank.
Steps to Fill Vijaya Bank Application From:
- Firstly willing contenders must go through the official website that is www.vijayabank.com
- After that select the “career” link which is available on the top menu bar of home page.
- Now, select the appropriate link as “RECRUITMENT OF PROB. CHIEF MANAGER-STATISTICIAN IN SMGS-IV, PROB.SENIOR MANAGER-STATISTICIAN AND PROB.SENIOR MANAGER-RISK MANAGEMENT IN MMGS-III-2016-17” link.
- Thereafter choose suitable option for getting the notification and read the opened PDF details very carefully.
- Now, select online applying link and Fill Online Application in prescribed manner with all the details as asked.
- Also, upload their recent passport size photograph at the time of filling application form.
- Then applicants have to hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted application.
- Then you have to send the hardcopy of the application form in a below indicated address in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of PROB. CHIEF MANAGER-STATISTICIAN IN SMGS-IV, PROB.SENIOR MANAGER-STATISTICIAN AND PROB.SENIOR MANAGER-RISK MANAGEMENT IN MMGS-III-2016-17”.
Grab Today: Latest 5000 Bank Jobs
PO Box No- 5136,
GPO Bangalore- 560001
Check Now: Jobs in Bangalore
Last date for application is: 10th March 2017
For getting more information related to Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 check Official Link. You can obtain latest updates regarding Vijaya Bank Jobs through this page, so stay tuned with this portal. You can also add this page in your bookmarks, by pressing Control+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Preparation Material/Books||Vijaya Bank Results|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Exam Model Papers|
|Bank Syllabus||Bank Coaching Institutes|