Vijaya Bank Recruitment
Job Opportunities in Vijaya Bank!!!! Apply Now!!! Currently Latest Vacancy Openings has been advertised as Vijaya Bank Recruitment. Bank requires well talented, captivated and eligible candidates for filling up vacancies of Probationary Chief and Senior Manger. Job searchers, who want to grab these jobs, can quickly apply for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017, by submitting application form on or before 24-02-2017.
Highlights Of This Page
For applying, contenders have to fill Application Form by approaching below mention simple steps. Candidates need to upload documents, birth certificates and other certificates also that are required. Job fighters who are searching for other information concerning to vijayabank.com recruitment are advised to go through the below mentioned page which is well designed by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Vijaya Bank Recruitment
|Organization Name||Vijaya Bank|
|Number Of Seats||06|
|Last Date To Submit Forms||24-02-2017|
Vijaya Bank Vacancies:
|Position Name||Number Of Positions|
|Probationary Chief Manager – Statistician||01|
|Probationary Senior Manager – Risk Management||01|
|Probationary Senior Manager – Statistician||04|
For Chief Statistician & Risk Management: Applicants must hold Post Graduation degree (Regular – Full Time) in Statistics or Econometrics with minimum 60%, Degree or Diploma in Risk Management/ Computer Application for the said post.
For Senior Statistician: Interested candidates against this position should have done full time PG in Econometrics/ Statistics/ Risk Management/ Maths/ Economics/ Financial Engineering or full time MBA in Finance or BE/ MCA/ B.Tech (Computer Science) or M.SC (IT) M.Sc (Computer Science).
Relaxation of age is provided to reserved category applicants:
- For SC/ ST candidates: 05 years
- For OBC candidates: 03 years
- For PWD candidates:10 years
|Name of the Post||Age Limitation|
|Probationary Chief Manager – Statistician||30 – 45 Years|
|Probationary Senior Manager – Risk Management|
|Probationary Senior Manager – Statistician||25 – 37 Years|
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 Official Notice: Get Details
|Name of the Post||Pay Details|
Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs 100/- and the applicants who belong to reserved category they need to pay Rs 100/- which is non refundable.
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam and interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of the bank.
Steps To Fill Vijaya Bank Application From:
- First of all need to open official website of Bank that is www.vijayabank.com
- Select the “Career” tab that is visible in the menu bar at the top of the home page.
- By selecting above mentioned link a new page will open where you need to Hit on “RECRUITMENT OF PROB. CHIEF MANAGER-STATISTICIAN IN SMGS-IV, PROB.SENIOR MANAGER-STATISTICIAN AND PROB.SENIOR MANAGER-RISK MANAGEMENT IN MMGS-III-2016-17” link.
- PDF will appear read the details very carefully.
- Now, select online applying link and Fill Online Application Form with all necessary details.
- Also, upload their recent passport size photograph at the time of filling application form.
- Then applicants have to hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted application.
- Then you have to send the hardcopy of the application form in a below indicated address in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of Probationary Manager”.
Grab Today: Latest 5000 Bank Jobs
PO Box No- 5136,
GPO Banagalore- 560001
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Bangalore
|Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||14-02-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||10-03-2017|
|Last Date for Printing Application||25-03-2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Online Application||16-03-2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Online Application for Far Flung Areas||20-03-2017|
You may check Official notification for getting further information against Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017. Bookmark our web portal by pressing control + d for latest recruitment updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Preparation Material/Books||Vijaya Bank Results|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Exam Model Papers|
|Bank Syllabus||Bank Coaching Institutes|