Vijaya Bank Recruitment
Vijaya Bank is a premier public sector corporation having head office in Bangalore. It invites Vijaya Bank Recruitment Form for Chief Manager Posts. Job Notification is having all details concerning Chief Manager Openings.
Registration for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 has commenced from 24-10-2018. Closing date for submission of online form (For All, including those from Far Flung Areas) is 09-11-2018. Thereafter, you need to forward copy of form at below address before 23-11-2018.
Content On Page:
Vijaya Bank Chief Manager Recruitment:
Those having dream to be employed in banking sector may enroll for Vijaya Bank Job openings of Chief Manager. After closing date, registration link for Chief Manager job position will gets de-activated.
For knowing more about Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018-2019, check below section of this web page tailored by team of recruitmentresult.com
Vijaya Bank Recruitment
Vijaya Bank Career:
Chief Manager Job openings in listed departments
- Forex Dealer
- Equity Dealer
- Credit Risk
- Operational Risk
Vijaya Bank Eligibility Criteria:
|Chief Manager job openings||Required Eligibility|
|Forex Dealer||Graduation/Post Graduation in any discipline|
CA IIB, Diploma in Treasury and Risk Management
Professional qualifications like CA/MBA (Finance) /ICWA/CFA/Dealin g Certificate of ACA is required
CAIIB/Diploma in Risk Management
Certification in FRM/PRM
Knowledge/certific ate in SaS Software Suite
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
Age of applicants for Vijaya Bank Vacancies should lie between 30 Years to 40 Years. Reserved category candidates will get age relaxation as per norms of government.
- Non-refundable Application fees/Intimation Charges will be paid by applicants applying for Vijaya Bank Vacancy.
- Payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit Card.
Get Here: Vijaya Bank Recruitment English Notice
Get Here: Vijaya Bank Recruitment Hindi Notice
Amount of fee:
- GENERAL/OBC – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 100/-
Remuneration details for Vijaya Bank Jobs:
- After appointment for Vijaya Bank Careers, individuals will be provided Rs.50,030 – 59,170/- as pay amount.
- Besides this, you will also get Dearness Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance (HRA), Furniture and Fixtures, Accommodation (in lieu of HRA), Leave encashment.
Vijaya Bank Selection Criteria:
- The mode of selection for Vijaya Bank Manager Recruitment shall be through Interview.
- However, depending on the number of application received, the Bank may reserve the right to conduct Group Discussion/Written test prior interview.
Read Also: Bank Interview Questions and Answers
Registration Process for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018:
- Log on to official portal of bank i.e. www.vijayabank.com
- The next step is to hit on “CAREERS” tab visible at top of page.
- Then, hit on ‘View Details’ link in front of ‘Recruitment Of Chief Managers in Specialists Cadre-2018’ head.
- Applicants must check eligibility conditions from job notification.
- Get download Vijaya Bank Online Application Form 2018, fill all relevant details in form as need arises.
- Now, upload the necessary documents like signature and photograph with it, submit your form via online mode.
- The Computer Generated Online Registered Application Print-out complete in all respects should be sent at address placed here.
Apply Here: Vijaya Bank Recruitment Form
Vijaya Bank P.O. Box No. 5136,
G.P.O. Bangalore – 560001
|Opening date for Online Registration||24-10-2018|
|Closing date for Online Registration: (For All Applicants, including those from Far Flung Areas)||09-11-2018|
|Last date for receipt of “print out of the Computer Generated Online Application” (including from Far Flung Areas)||23-11-2018|
Find More: Jobs in Bangalore
Follow its Official Link for knowing more about Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018-2019. Those having sort of query about it may ask in below provided comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Vijaya Bank Results||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Salary|
|Upcoming Bank Exams||Bank Placement Paper|
|Eligibility for Bank||Career in Banking Sector|