VITMEE Application Form
In order to get admission in MCA/M.Tech/M.Tech (by research)/Integrated Ph.D programmes, contenders are required to submit their VITMEE Application Form through online mode in the month of March 2018. As per the VITMEE 2018 MCA/M.Tech Notification, contenders need to ensure the required eligibility criteria before applying online. Final selection of the candidates for the admission will be made on the basis of their performance in VIT University Entrance Exam 2018. To grab the details regarding the exam dates and others, you need to scroll down this page soon.
Highlights Of This Page
Candidates can appear in Entrance Examination in 1st week of June 2018 according to the VIT University Notification. After the completion of the entrance examination, shortlisted contenders will attend the counseling round from 4th week of June 2018. To collect rest of the details in concern of VITMEE Application Form 2018, interested candidates are required to move their cursor downwards on this page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com by keeping in mind your comfort.
VITMEE Application Form
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Master of Computer Application
VITMEE Eligibility 2018:
Applicant must be an Indian national and rest of the requirements are well provided at the beneath section for the comfort of the candidates, so please have a look.
Qualifications Required for VITMEE MCA / M.Tech:
- Candidates should have possessed graduation degree from a recognized university along with 50% marks
- Candidates who are appearing in the final year of the graduation are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate must secure minimum 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- Final year/final semester examination appearing candidates are also eligible to apply. Such candidates have to produce the final year mark sheet or provisional degree certificate before 15th August 2018.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Candidates Date of birth should be on or after 01.07.1995 that means the age of the applying aspirants should not be less than 20 years.
VIT University 2018 Application Fees:
- Candidates can submit the application forms either via online mode i.e. by using credit card/debit card/net banking.
- OR the candidates can submit the application through the demand draft payable in favour of VIT UNIVERSITY, Vellore – 632014, Tamil Nadu, India.
|VITMEE 2018 Application Fee||Rs.950|
VITMEE 2018 Selection Process:
VIT UNIVERSITY will conduct the VITMEE Entrance Exam 2018 for the selection of the contenders for admission in concerned course. Final selection of the contenders will be done on the basis of their performance in the examination as per the rules of the organization.
VITMEE Exam Pattern 2018:
Exam will be conducted as Multiple Choice Questions.
- There will be no negative marking in the examination.
- The mode of examination will be English
- Total time given to appear in the examination is 2 hours
|Subjects||Total No. of Questions|
VIT University Masters Entrance Exam Test Centers 2018:
|New Delhi||Pune, Patna|
Want to Know? How To Get Admission In Engineering Colleges?
How to fill up the VITMEE Application Form 2018?
Basically the registration includes these six steps, candidates are advised to follow each carefully:
- Stage 1: VITMEE 2018 Registration
- Stage 2: Confirmation of password
- Stage 3: Filling online VITMEE 2018 Application Form
- Stage 4: Mode of payment
- Stage 5: Photo & Signature Upload
- Stage 6: Payment transaction queries
Let’s discuss in detail:
- Log on to the official website of the institution i.e. www.vit.ac.in
- From the homepage appeared select the appropriate link regarding the VITMEE
- On the next page you will get many links regarding the examination
- Hit on the “Apply Now” link (if available)
- Register yourself by hitting on “new registration”
- Now the registration form will appear in front of you
- Once you get registered you will get a ID and password
- Use the details and log in to the VITMEE Online Application Form window
- Fill the whole VITMEE Application Form 2018 carefully and check all the details
- After that pay the application fees via proper mode
- Upload your scanned photograph and documents that are required
- Confirm the fees status
- Complete tall the steps and hit on the final submission tab.
Read Now: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Documents required for verification during counselling/admission:
- All Educational certificates
- Admit Card
- Marks Sheet for Class X and XII
- Migration certificate
- Community Certificate if applicable
- 6 passport sized photograph
- And others that are mentioned in the official
VITMEE Exam Date 2018:
|Issue of VITMEE Application Form 2018||2nd week of March 2018|
|Last date to Fill VITMEE Application Form 2018||3rd week of May 2018|
|Slot Booking Starts||4th week of May 2018|
|Date of Exam||1st week of June 2018|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of June 2018|
|Counselling Starts||4th week of June 2018|
For more details you may check this Official Link for updated details in concern of VITMEE Application Form 2018, keep visiting our web portal on regular basis. Job hunters those who have any Question regarding this page of VITMEE Application Form then you might will be available to ask questions from our expert panel by drop your precious comments below on this page, our expert panel will reply your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Engineering Entrance Exam Calendar||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|