VITMEE Application Form
VITMEE Online Registration has been started for admission to Post Graduate Courses. Candidates can fill the VITMEE Application Form till the last date that is 17th May 2019. Check VITMEE Exam Date, Eligibility etc details from below page.
Overview of VITMEE 2019 Exam:
- Name of Conducting Body: Vellore Institute of Technology
- Admission For: M.Sc.(2 Years), M.Tech (2 Years), MCA (2 Years)
- Opening Date for VITMEE Apply Online: 24-03-2019
- VITMEE Apply Online Last Date: 17-05-2019
- Last Date to Edit VITMEE Application Form: Third Week of May 2019
- VITMEE Exam Date: 01-06-2019 and 02-06-2019
- Official Website: www.vit.ac.in
VITMEE Application Form
Name of Courses Offered:
- M.Sc.(2 Years)
- M.Tech (2 Years)
- MCA (2 Years)
Q- What is VITMEE Eligibility Criteria 2019?
- Applicants must be an Indian National.
- Candidates must have done their graduation from a recognized university and should have a minimum aggregate of 60% and must have authentic records for class 10th and 12th.
- Candidates who are still appearing for the final degree exam or are in final semester exam, they can also apply for VITMEE 2019.
- Candidates are required to completed their year exams/ final semester exams before the selection interview.
- Applicants are required to produce statement of final year marks and Provisional Degree Certificate before the prescribed time, failing which their admission will be cancelled.
- There is no age criterion to apply for VITMEE 2019.
VITMEE Related Links:
|VITMEE 2019 Apply Online||Press Here|
|VITMEE 2019 Notification Details||Press Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Q- What is VITMEE Application Fee 2019?
Candidates are required to pay VITMEE Application Form fee of Rs. 1200/-. Candidates can pay the fee via online payment gateway such as Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking for VITMEE Notification 2019.
Q- What is VITMEE Admission Process?
Admission will be done on basis of VITMEE Entrance Exam and VITMEE Counselling. The authorities will conduct the counselling of VITMEE 2019 offline tentatively from the third Week of June 2019.
Documents to be Produced at Time of VITMEE Counselling 2019:
- VITMEE 2019 Admit Card of the Entrance Examination
- Class X and XII marks statement
- Mark Sheets of all semesters/years of the qualifying examination up to pre final/final year as applicable
- Qualifying Degree / Provisional Certificate (If already received)
- Transfer/Migration Certificate obtained from the Institute last studied (If already received)
- GATE 2019 score card
- Service Certificate/No Objection Certificate issued by the Employer (For sponsored candidates)
- Caste Certificate (for all categories except OC/ General).
- Demand Draft for Rs. 10,000, drawn in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Q- What is New in VITMEE Exam Pattern 2019?
The annual entrance examination will comprise of only objective type questions. Exam will be conducted via online mode only, i.e. it will be Computer Based Test (CBT). Candidates will be required to answer a total of 100 multiple choice questions (MCQs)
Examination will divided into two sections – one and it consists of 80 questions from selected subject and other will entail 20 questions from English communication. Questions will be asked only in English Language. Duration of exam will be two hours.
Must Know: How Do Toppers Study?
Q- How to Fill VITMEE Online Application Form?
- Log on to the official website of the institution i.e. www.vit.ac.in
- Select “Admission” section and hit “PG Admission” section.
- On the next page you will get many links regarding the examination
- Hit on the “Apply Now” link (if available)
- Register yourself by hitting on “New Registration”
- Now the registration form will appear in front of you
- Once you get registered you will get a ID and password
- Use the details and log in to the VITMEE Online Application Form window
- Fill the whole VITMEE Application Form 2019 carefully and check all the details
- After that pay the VITMEE Online Form fees via proper mode
- Upload your scanned photograph and documents that are required
- Confirm the VITMEE Application Form fees status.
- Check VITMEE Application Form at once and press “Hit” button.
Read More: How To Fill Online Application Form
VITMEE Application Form 2019:
Applicants who are seeking admission to various M.Tech Courses offered by VIT will have to fill the application form of VITMEE 2019 till 17-05-2019. While filing VITMEE 2019 application form, candidates will have to register, fill academic, personal, contact information, upload scanned image of photograph and signature and pay the fees.
After completing all the steps, review VITMEE Application Form 2019 and submit it. Also, candidates must take a print out of their filled application form for future reference. However, before applying for the admission, candidates are suggested to check and meet the eligibility criteria of VITMEE 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||List Of Entrance Exam in India|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|