VIT University has been published a latest notification for VITMEE application form for those applicants who want to take admission in MCA/M.Tech programme through Vellore Master’s Entrance Examination is an entrance exam. So, contenders who are interested to take admission in these courses must fill VITMEE 2016 application form on or before the last date. Applicants must can VITMEE eligibility criteria and important dates etc from this page.
|Last date to apply online||15th May 2016|
For further detailed information related to VITMEE application form such as courses offered, eligibility criteria, application fee detail, mode of payment, admission process, procedure to apply etc you need to just scroll down this page which is prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Read this – Best Colleges in India
VITMEE Eligibility Criteria:
- For M.Tech Programme: Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree (B. Tech) in relevant discipline from the repudiated university or institution.
- For MCA Programme: Participants must have completed Graduate Degree (BCA) from the repudiated university or institution.
Application Fee Detail:
Contenders who are going to apply for above mentioned courses need to pay the application fee of Rs. 950/-
Mode of Payment:
Applicants need to pay the fee through online mode (net banking/debit card/credit card)
The admission of the all applying candidates will be done on the basis of their marks obtained in Vellore Master’s Entrance Examination is an entrance exam.
Procedure to Apply for VITMEE 2016 Application Form:
- First of all aspirants require to logon official website of organization that is www.vit.ac.in
- Then, press “admission” tab which is available on the menu bar of the home page and hit “post graduate” tab.
- Now, go to “PG / Research Admissions – Apply now” section and hit “M.Tech / MCA” link.
- After that, if you are new user than go to the new user section and fill the all relevant details carefully such as name, date of birth, e-mail id, verification code etc and hit “register” tab.
- Candidates who will be registered, a password will be sent from VIT to your registered mobile no. and email id.
- Now, Login to Step 2 with the email id and password received from VIT and again fill all the relevant details carefully such as registered e-mail id, password, verification code etc and hit “login” tab.
- An application number will be generated after submission.
- Now, applicants need to pay the fee and upload Passport size colour photograph with 20 kb-300 kb (Dimension – 3.5cm X 4.5 cm) in jpg/jpeg format and Signature of the candidate with 10 kb – 300 kb (Dimension – 6cm(width) X 2 cm height) in jpg/jpeg format.
- At last, take printout of the form for future use.
You may also check– VIT University Results
- Last date to apply online- 15th May 2016
- Slot Booking Date- 23rd to 30th May 2016
If you want to collect other detail regarding VITMEE 2016 application form, check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities In India||Career Options After 12th|
|How Do Toppers Study?||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Top Universities In India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|