Vivekananda College Recruitment
A latest career notification has been circulated as Vivekananda College Recruitment. Institute is going to arrange a walk-in interview to fill up the vacant position of ST Ad-hoc Assistant Professor in the department of commerce. Applicants who satisfy the eligibility criteria of the above said post and looking forward to hire from this institution they may apply against Vivekananda College Recruitment 2016. We suggest you to stay connected with us through this page to acquire other information regarding this recruitment.
|Name Of The Post||ST Ad-hoc Assistant Professor|
|Walk-in Date||27th January 2016|
Candidates you can obtain other information regarding this Recruitment such as education qualification, age limit, application fee, salary detail, selection process and other useful details are well mention on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Only those candidates can apply who are on the Ad-hoc panel of the Department of Commerce of the University of Delhi.
Those applicants who want to apply they should be meeting the age criteria of Vivekananda College Recruitment.
All those applicants who will be successfully engaged as Assistant Professor they will attain attractive and satisfying salary package from Vivekananda College.
Candidates will be selected for the above mention posts on the basis of their performance in written exam and interview and No TA/DA shall be paid for the same.
How to apply for Vivekananda College Recruitment?
- Interested to apply contenders are required to visit the official website that is www.vivekanandacollege.edu.in
- Now aspirants need to press on ‘Career Opportunities’ tab visible on the right side on the home page.
- By hitting the above said tab a new page will be opened having ‘Various job links in ‘Career Opportunities’ section.
- Now aspirants need to choose relevant job link according to above said posts which you want to apply for.
- Now read all the instructions carefully and prepare an application in proper format.
- Applicants have to mention their complete details in the application such as name, age, qualification, experience etc.
- After preparing the application in correct manner aspirants are required to attach Xerox copies of all relevant testimonials along with it.
- Once the application is being prepared candidates may appeared for walk-in interview along with it that is going to be held on 27th January 2016.
- Contenders must bring their complete and updated Bio-Data together with all the Certificates Testimonials and one photograph.
Office of the Principal, Vivekananda College,
Vivek Vihar, Delhi – 110 095
Walk-in Date: 27th January 2016 at 12:00 PM
Aspirants who are going to apply they may check the official notification to acquire detailed information about Vivekananda College Recruitment 2016. Contenders you may bookmark this page to obtain other information in regards of this recruitment or you may subscribe our free email service.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|