Every Year Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology releases VSSUT Admission Notification. Those Candiadtes who want to get admission in Integrated PG, M.Sc, M.Phil and PhD courses ndeed to crack national/state level entrance exam conducted by Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology.
Students who meet required eligibility criteria can fill VSSUT Application form Online for various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctorate level course in the streams of Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Civil Engineering, etc. Candidates can check VSUT important Dates from below section of this page.
Overview of VSSUT Odisha Admission 2021
|Name of Institute||Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology|
|Type of Institute||State University|
Post Graduation: Graduation
M.Phil/Ph.D.: Post Graduation
|Admission Criteria||B.Tech/B.Arch: OJEE|
M.Sc/MCA/Integrated M.Sc: Merit Based
- 04 YEARS BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY (B.TECH) PROGRAMMES (08 Semesters)
- 05 YEARS BACHELOR OF ARCHITECTURE (B.ARCH) PROGRAMMES (10 Semesters)
- 05 YEARS B.TECH & M.TECH DUAL DEGREE PROGRAMMES (10 Semesters)
- 02 YEARS MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY (M.TECH) PROGRAMMES (04 Semesters)
- 03 YEARS MASTER IN COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (MCA) PROGRAMME (06 Semesters)
- 02 YEARS MASTER OF SCIENCE (M.Sc.) PROGRAMMES (04 Semesters)
- 05 YEARS INTEGRATED MASTER OF SCIENCE (M.Sc.) PROGRAMMES (10 Semesters)
- 01 YEAR MASTER IN PHILOSOPHY (M.PHIL) PROGRAMMES (02 Semesters)
- PhD PROGRAMMES
Press Here For: VSSUT Courses Details
VSSUT Eligibility Criteria
B.Tech / B.Tech & M.Tech Dual Degree
- 10+2 pass or equivalent from a recognized board.
- OJEE / JEE (main) score card.
- Tech from a recognized university / institution.
- Valid GATE score card.
- Graduation in the respective field is mandatory.
- Sc (atleast 3 years) is required.
5 years Integrated M.Sc
- Entrance exam conducted by VSSUT / OJEE / OJEE (Main) scorecard.
- 10+2 pass or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Candidates with good academic career securing not less than 48 per cent of marks or equivalent grade at Masters Degree in the subject from any university or institute recognized by UGC/HRD of Govt. of India, are eligible to apply for admission.
- Candidates qualifying UGC-CSIR-NET/GATE/SLET test and awardees of teacher Fellow (TF) from UGC are exempted from the entrance test.
- Since M.Phil. is a full time course, a candidate who is employed cannot be admitted unless he/she has been duly relieved and produce a proof to that effect.
- PG in the respective field (M.Tech/M.E/M.Sc (Engineering) for Engineering specialisation) is mandatory
- Entrance Exam conducted by VSSUT followed by Interview.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
VSSUT Application Fees
- General Category: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.200/-
Students who meet required eligibility criteria may download the application from official University Website and submit a hard copy of the signed completed application along with non-refundable demand draft in favour of VSSUT, Burla payable at SBI, Burla (Code – 2034 ) or Syndicate Bank, Burla (Code -8062) and send the same by Speed/Regd. Post only so as to reach the Dean, PGS&R, VSSUT, Burla by the last date mentioned against the programme.
VSSUT Admission Fees
|Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)||Rs. 28,035/-|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) + Master of Science (M.Sc)||Rs. 25,800/-|
|Master of Technology (M.Tech)||Rs. 35,500/-|
|Master of Science (M.Sc.)||Rs. 30,580/-|
|Master of Computer Application (MCA)||Rs. 40,180/-|
|Master of Philosophy (M.Phil)||Rs. 37,440/-|
Check Here: VSSUT Courses Fees
VSSUT Selection Process:
Candidates who want to get admission in Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology need to appear in entrance exam for undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The Selection for the candidates who have not qualified in GATE/ NET/ Inspired Fellowship (DST)/ Teacher Fellowship (UGC) and other fellowships from Govt. Agencies can take admission through following three components for General/SC/ST candidates as follows :
- Written Test: 100 Marks
- Career Marks: 60 Marks
- Interview: 40 Marks
Mode of VSSUT Admission
FOR 04 YEARS B.TECH / 05 YEARS B.TECH & M.TECH DUAL DEGREE (CIVIL ENGG. & ELECTRICAL ENGG.) / B.TECH (LATERAL ENTRY) / MCA & MCA (LATERAL ENTRY) AND 5YRS ARCHITECTURE WILL BE DONE THROUGH OJEE / JEE (Main).
- 02 YEARS M.TECH:- Valid GATE Score is required for admission into 02 years M.Tech Programme. However, vacant seats in M.Tech specializations are filled up by Non-GATE candidate based on career assessment.
- FOR 02 YEARS M.Sc.:- Career Assessment is the criteria for admission into 02 years M.Sc. Programme in July every year.
- 05 YEARS INTEGRATED M.Sc.:- Entrance Exam Conducted by VSSUT / OJEE / OJEE(Main) in July every year.
- 01 YEARS M.PHIL:- Entrance Exam Conduct by VSSUT in July every year.
- Ph.D.:- Entrance Exam Conduct by VSSUT followed by interview (in July &January every year)
Get Details of: VSSUT Admission Mode
How To Fill VSSUT Application Form?
- Student are required to register online through the link available in the official website of VSSUT www.vssut.ac.in.
- Register yourself through phone number and email id.
- Now, students are able to fill VSSUT Online application form.
- Candidates can fill VSSUT Online Admission Form with required information.
- Before the filling of the Online Application, the Candidate should have his/her recent passport size photograph in JPG/JPEG/GIF format with 150px X 180px resolution and the size should be in within 100 KB and the signature should be in JPG/JPEG/GIF format with 50px X 130px and the size should be in within 100 KB.
- The student should have his/her complete academic and personal information as required during online registration.
- The particulars mentioned in the registration form including Degree, Department, Courses, Caste Category, Reservation, Date of Birth, Address, Email-ID, Mobile No. etc. will be considered as Final and the candidate will not be allowed to edit/delete any fields of the registration form after final submission.
- After successfully online registration, students will be able to download/print his/her online application.
- Now, Candidates need to send filled application form with demand draft of Rs.500/- (Rs.200/- in case of SC/ST candidates) gto the below given address before the last date of submission.
PGS & R, VSSUT, Burla
Important Links Related To VSSUT Admission 2021
|Intructions For Applicants||Press Here|
|Rules And Regulations||Press Here|
|VSSUT Scholarship||Press Here|
|VSSUT Application Forms For Different Purposes||Press Here|
|VSSUT Official Link||Press Here|
Documents Required At Time Of Filling Application Form
- Non-refundable demand draft
- Attested copy of certificate of 10th / Equivalent Examination.
- Attested copy of certificate of +2 Sc. / Equivalent Examination.
- Attested copy of certificate of +3 Sc./B.Sc. / Equivalent Examination.
- Attested copy of Grade sheets / Mark sheets of the 10th / Equivalent Examination
- Attested copy of Grade sheets / Mark sheets of the +2 Sc. / Equivalent Examination.
- Attested copy of Grade sheets / Mark sheets of +3 Sc. (B.Sc.) / Equivalent Examination.
- Attested copy of SC/ST caste certificate, if applicable.
- The Candidates, who have not passed the final B.Sc./+3 Sc. Examination, but have already appeared the above examination, shall submit the following documents in place of documents mentioned.
- Final Appeared certificate of +3 Sc./B.Sc. Examination from the Head of the institution in the original.
- Grade Sheet/ Mark sheets of +3 Sc./B.Sc. Examination except final year duly authenticated by the Head of Institution.
VSSUT Admission Important Dates
|Master in Technology (M.Tech)||May 2021|
|Master of Science (M.Sc)||2nd Week Of June 2021|
|Integrated M.Sc||Last week of June 2021|
|Master of Philosophy (M.Phil)||Last week of June 2021|
|PhD||Last week of June 2021|
People May Also Search For
- VSSUT PG Admission
- VSSUT Burla B.Tech Admission
- VSSUT Online Application Form
- VSSUT PG Application Form
- VSSUT Admission Procedure
- VSSUT Admission Fees
- VSSUT Admission Process
- VSSUT Admission Portal
- VSSUT Admission Form
- VSSUT Course Admission
- VSSUT Burla Admission
- VSSUT Online Admission
- VSSUT Phd Admission
- VSSUT Burla PG Admission
We, the team of recruitmentresult.com have brought the complete details regarding VSSUT Admission 2021 here. You are suggested to stay connected with us for more updated information regarding the same.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|How to Choose Right Career||Scholarship in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Top 10 Job Oriented Courses||List Of Entrance Exam in India|