Applications are invited on prescribed format form eligible contenders against advertisement of WBCSC Recruitment by West Bengal College Service Commission for filling up the various vacancies of Principal in different Government-aided Colleges. Candidates meeting all eligibility can apply online for this recruitment by submitting application form on or before last date. Entire information has been given below on this page regarding WBCSC Recruitment 2015. Candidates, who are looking for jobs in West Bengal, must fetch this opportunity as soon as possible.
|Last Date of Receipt of online Form||31st August 2015|
Willing and enthusiastic applicants may get more information about age limit, salary details, vacancy details, selection process, required qualification, application fee, mode of apply, important dates etc regarding WBCSC Jobs from the below section of this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Applicants who wish to apply for WBCSC Openings should have the below tailored qualification:
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade or grade point wherever grading system is followed) from a recognized University/Institution.
- A Ph.D. Degree from a recognized University/Institution in a discipline which has relevance to the subjects taught in the College concerned.
- At least holding the rank of an Associate Professor in University/College/institution of higher education.
- At least 15 years of teaching/research/administrative experience in recognized Universities, Colleges and other Institutions of Higher Education.
- However, relaxation of 5% from 55% to 50% is admissible for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/Differently abled candidates and to those who have obtained Master’s Degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
Minimum age of applicants should be 18 years. Maximum age of job seekers should be 55 years. Relaxation in age will be allowable to aspirants belonging t6o reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/OBC) as per rules and regulations of West Bengal College Service Commission.
Job finders who will meet the eligibility criteria and get elected for will be permitted to receive a pay scale of Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- plus Academic Grade pay Rs. 10,000/- per month.
Job seekers applying for WBCSC Recruitment need to deposit application cost of Rs. 5000/- (For SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates Rs. 2500/-) payable by demand draft in favour of “The Secretary, The West Bengal College Service Commission” drawn on any bank at its branch in Kolkata. Applicants are requested to have the Bank Draft ready when they go for Online Application.
Mode of Selection:
Short listed Contenders will be called for Interview for selection. Final Enrollment of applicants for WBCSC Vacancy will be done on basis of their performance in personal interview conducted by the selection penal of West Bengal College Service Commission. No TA/ DA will be refunded to candidates for attending interview.
How to Apply for WBCSC Recruitment:
Aspirants who are interested to do job in teaching sector and want to apply for WBCSC Recruitment need to follow some simple steps tailored below:
- Appliers must visit the Official Portal of West Bengal College Service Commission which is www.examinationonline.in/wbcscportal
- Press on the link “Apply Online for Principal” on visiting there.
- Now, hit the link as “Press here to Apply Online”.
- Online Application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill the online Application form carefully with requisite detailed Information.
- Select “Preview” button and check all details filled in it.
- At Last, Press “Submit” button after completing all details in a form.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
Date to Keep in Mind:
|Event Name||Important Date|
|Last date of On-line Application||31st August 2015|
|Last date of submission of Print-out of Application form along with API format and Bank Draft||10th September 2015|
Through Official Notification, job hunters can acquire the complete details regarding WBCSC Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On