A current notification has been circulated by West Bengal College Service Commission against WBCSC Recruitment. There is requirement of most deserving and eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Asst Professor/Principal/Lecturer in the organization.
Those who wish to apply for West Bengal College Service Commission Jobs must submit the online application form before the last date that is 31-08-2018. Candidates have to fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for WB CSC Vacancy.
This page includes:
Apply Online: WBCSC Assistant Professor Recruitment
The eligible candidates will be called for interview for selection. However, the Commission may, at its discretion, call for interview of short-listed applicants after preliminary selection. Selected candidates will get best salary by the organization.
To get further details about WBCSC Recruitment 2018-19, you need to scroll down the entire page which is well updated by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
WBCSC Vacancies 2018:
Assistant Professor (Different Subjects)
Qualification Required for WBCSC Job Vacancy 2018:
- To apply for West Bengal College Service Commission Recruitment, candidates must have completed Master Degree in relevant subjects.
- Candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or CSIR or similar test accredited by UGC and conducted by concerned State Government like SLET/ SET.
Get Here: Latest Post Graduate Job
Age limit for WBCSC 2018 recruitment:
Those who wish to apply forWest Bengal CSC Recruitment, their age should not be more than 37 years as on 01 Januaryof the year of the advertisement. Upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the organization norms.
WBCSC Application Form Fee:
To apply forWest BengalCommissionRecruitment, you have to pay the application fee as described below:
- General Candidates: Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ST/OBC/Differently-abled Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- Above mentioned fee should be paid by credit card/ debit card/internet banking or through e-challan generated during the online submission of the application form.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
WBCSC Salary structure:
Selected candidates towards West Bengal CSC Recruitment Notification will get best salary Rs.15, 600-39,100/- plus Academic Grade Pay of Rs.6000/- by the organization. Along with salary other benefits will also give to the selected ones.
WBCSC Selection Criteria:
The eligible candidates will be called for interview for selection. However, the Commission may, at its discretion, call for interview of short-listed applicants after preliminary selection on the basis of qualifications (MP or Equivalent, HS or Equivalent, UG, P.G., M.Phil /Ph.D., NET/SET).
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
How to fill WBCSC Online Application Form?
- Visit the official website of the organization that is www.wbcsconline.in to apply for WBCSC Direct Recruitment
- On the home page press the “Apply for ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Recruitment 2018” link
- Then hit on the “Download Advertisement” tab. Now youshould read the WBCSC Notification and eligibility criteria carefully
- After that go back to the previous page and press the apply online link
- Then fill the West Bengal College Service Commission Online Application Form with required details
- Upload scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signatures and pay the application fee
- At last press on submit option and take hard copy of form for further use.
Download Here: WBCSC Recruitment Notification
Apply Here: WBCSC Recruitment 2018
- Start Date of Online Application: 01-08-2018
- Last Date of Online Application: 31-08-2018
Undergo the Official Link to get rest of the details about WBCSC Recruitment 2018-19. You can bookmark this page for getting more updates time to time. If you have any query then you may ask in below provided comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs in West Bengal||Get Latest Teaching Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|