West Bengal College Service Commission has circulated a job Advertisement about WBCSC Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling various vacancies of Assistant Professor and Librarian Posts in different Government-aided Colleges in West Bengal. Job hunters who wish to enhance their career in an Organization must grasp this chance. Aspirants may apply for WBCSC Recruitment 2015 by submitting Online Application Form before the closing date stated below.
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Professor and Librarian|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st July 2015|
Other significant details regarding WBCSC Recruitment 2015 Advertisement such as educational qualification, age limit, payband, selection procedure, apply method etc are well furnished below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Applicants must read the entire details properly.
Aspirants must possess a Master’s Degree in a relevant subject with at least 55% Marks (50% Marks in respect of SC/ST/PH/VH Candidates) or an equivalent grade from a recognized University and Bachelor degree with NET/SLET/SET qualification. Candidates having PHD degree shall be exempted from the prerequisite of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SET/SLET.
Contenders should have an age limit of 37 years for the Post of Assistant Professor and 52 years for the Post of Librarian as on 1st January 2015. Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates as per existing rules of an Organization.
- Rs. 1500/- for General candidates
- Rs. 750/- for SC/ST/OBC/PH/VH Candidates
- The Fee must be submitted through e-challan (United Bank of India, A/c No. 0083050002295).
Selected candidates will be paid Rs.15, 600-39,100/- plus Academic Grade Pay of Rs.6000/- on appointment for above stated positions.
Applicants will be shortlisted after preliminary selection on the basis of qualifications. Shortlisted Contenders will be called for Interview for selection.
How to Apply for WBCSC Recruitment?
- Appliers must visit the Official Portal of West Bengal College Service Commission which is www.examinationonline.in/wbcscportal
- Press on the suitable link on visiting there.
- Hit the link as “Apply Online”.
- Fill the online Application form carefully.
- Press “Submit” button after completing all details in a form.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
|Last Date Of On Line Application||31st July 2015|
|Last date to pay Application Fee||04th August 2015|
Note: For further details, candidates may check the Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On