West Bengal College Service Commission is all set to release a notification to hire candidates for WBCSC Recruitment 2019. Candidates interested to work in such an esteemed organization can check Upcoming WBCSC Vacancy Details and eligibility criteria for WBCSC Jobs from here. For WBCSC 2019 Recruitment, Eligible candidates must apply as soon as possible before last date.
|WBCSC Notification||Available Soon|
|WBCSC Official website||Press Here|
WBCSC Jobs Opening 2019 Details:
|Organization Name||West Bengal College Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor/ Manager & Other|
|Category||West Bengal CSC Recruitment|
|Job Type||West-Bengal Govt Jobs|
WBCSC Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor
- Accounts Officer
- Assistant Accountant
- Store Accountant
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
What qualifications are needed for WBCSC Recruitment?
For WBCSC Vacancies, applying candidates should have Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from Universities/Institutions recognized by UGC with at least 55% marks. Candidates belonging to the reserved categories will get 5% relaxation in minimum marks.
Is there any age limitation for WBCSC Job Vacancy?
Age limitation for the WBCSC Assistant Professor Recruitment or WBCSC Principal Recruitment will be as per the rules and regulations of the West Bengal College Service Commission.
How much is the Application Fee for WBCSC Vacancy?
Candidates have to pay the required fee for the post they are interested in applying for. Fees can be paid either through credit/ debit card/internet banking or through E-Challan generated during the online filling of the application form.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
What is the Salary for the WBCSC Recruitment 2019?
The organization will pay attractive amount of salary packages to selected candidates as per their job profile and qualification. Also, these candidates will get various other allowances and perks that come with their job.
Get Here: Free Job Updates
How to fill WBCSC Online Application Form?
- Visit the official website of the organization that is www. wbcsc.org.in to apply for WBCSC Recruitment 2019
- From the home page, select the “Careers” link and select the job post you are interested to apply for from the drop down list.
- A new page will be opened.
- Then hit on the “Download Advertisement” tab.
- Now you should read the WBCSC Notification and eligibility criteria carefully
- After that go back to the previous page and press the apply online link
- Then fill the West Bengal College Service Commission Online Application Form with required details for WBCSC Assistant Professor Recruitment or WBCSC Principal Recruitment.
- Upload scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signatures and pay the application fee for WBCSC Assistant Professor Recruitment or WBCSC Principal Recruitment.
- At last press on submit option and take hard copy of WBCSC form for further use.
Check Out Latest: Employment News This Week Highlights
West Bengal College Service Commission Recruitment
West Bengal College Service Commission releases various notifications regularly to hire candidates for various vacant positions. This is a great job opportunity for candidates who are looking for jobs in Kolkata or West Bengal.
Find Here: Jobs in West Bengal
West Bengal CSC Recruitment
To apply for WBCSC Recruitment 2019 candidate have to ensure the eligibility for Post they are interested in. After fulfilling the eligibility, only then candidates must apply through online mode for WBCSC Latest Jobs on or before the last date.
To know more about the WBCSC Recruitment 2019, stay connected with us on this page. You can bookmark this page or follow us on Facebook or Google+.
Latest Recruitment On 21-01-2019:
- Zila Parishad Howrah Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 24-01-2019
- Zila Panchayat Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 30-01-2019
- ESIC Recruitment 2019: Walkin Date: 24-01-2019, 30-01-2019 & 31-01-2019
- Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 16-02-2019
- UP NRHM Recruitment 2019– Last Date: 18-02-2019