WBCSC recruitment 2013:
- West Bengal College Service Commission (WBCSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of various 276 vacant posts of Assistant Professors and Librarians.
- Well qualified applicants can apply WBCSC online application form 2013 before the last date that is 26th September 2013.
- Job fighters who want to join WBCSC may apply for the WBCSC Recruitment. The entire details related to the WBCSC Recruitment 2013 are provided by recruitmentresult.com.
WBCSC Notification Details of Application 2013:
Name of Organization
West Bengal College Service Commission (WBCSC)
Assistant Professors and Librarians
Total number of post
Qualification for WBCSC Vacancies 2013:
Candidates must possess Master’s Degree in relevant branch from a recognized university/Institute/College.
No age limitations.
Job seekers will be selected on the basis of the written examination.
- Job fighters must have to pay the application fee of Rs. 700/- for general / OBC category
- Rs.350/- for the SC/ST category in any branch of United Bank of India.
How to Apply?
- Job fighters, who want to apply WBCSC application form 2013, may apply on or before 30th September 2013.
- Applicants need to fill online form on the official website at www.wbcsc.ac.in or http://www.examinationonline.in/wbcscportal.
- Fill the Application Form properly. After filling the form submit it and take the Print out of form for further use.
Closed Date of Online application: 26th September 2013 at 12:00 mid night
Last date of submission of fees at UBI: 30th September 2013
The candidates must go through Official Notification before applying for WBCSC Recruitment 2013.