West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board (WBGDRB) hires eligible contenders for various positions on the basis of their performances in the examination conducted. The recruitment examinations are always based on WBGDRB Syllabus. Each exam has its own structure and syllabus. Here we are providing the West Bengal Group D Exam Pattern (Topic Wise) along with the detailed WBGDRB Syllabus 2018. With the help of West Bengal Group DSyllabusPDF candidates can prepare in a much better and accurate way.
Aspirants may also download the WBGDRB Syllabus 2018 and the West Bengal Group D Exam Pattern (Topic Wise) in PDF format with the help of instructions given in the below section of this page. Furthermore candidates may also use the official link that is available in the below section. Via the official link the WBGDRB 2018 Syllabus can be downloaded in a single hit. Further details about the same are available in below section of this page that is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
What Are The Important Topics In WBGDRB Group D Syllabus 2018?
WBGDRB Exam Syllabus 2018 Topics List is available here in the below section of this page and the WBGDRB Syllabus Includes:
C) General Studies
Let’s take a look over the Syllabus of WBGDRB Group DIn detail:
WBGDRB Group D Syllabus 2018 – General Studies (History, Geography, Physical Sc., Bio-Science, Environmental Science):
WBGDRB Exam Syllabus 2018 Topics Of History Paper:
- Challenging the Caste System
- Colonialism and Tribal Societies
- Contacts with Distant lands
- Creation of an Empire
- Culture and Science
- Early States
- India After Independence
- New Ideas
- New Kings and Kingdoms
- Political Developments
- Regional Cultures
- Rural Life and Society
- Social Change
- Sultans of Delhi
- The Earliest Societies
- The Establishment of Company Power
- The First Cities
- The First Empire
- The First Farmers and Herders
- The Nationalist Movement
- The Revolt of 1857-58
- Women and reform
- When, Where and How
Start Here: History Quiz
WBGDRB Group D Syllabus 2018 For Geography Paper:
- People and their economic activities.
- Practical study of climate
- Relief feature and drainage.
- The land and its resources
- The land and its resources.
- The silicon valley of India.
- Weather and climate
- Wheat cultivation
Read Out: World Geography Questions and Answers
WBGDRB Syllabus for Group D Chemical Exam Paper:
- Acids, Bases, and Salts
- Air and Burning
- Atoms and Molecules
- Basic Chemistry: Terminology and reactions
- Elements, Compounds, and Mixtures
- Hydrocarbons – An elementary study
- Metals and alloys
Get Here: Chemistry Questions And Answers
WBGDRB Group D Exam Syllabus 2018 Physical Sc. Syllabus 2018:
- Chemical Effects of Electric Current
- Electric Current.
- Force and Pressure
- Some Natural Phenomena
- Spherical Mirrors.
- Stars and The Solar System
WBGDRB Group D Syllabus 2018For Language Paper (Bengali/ Nepali/ Hindi/ Urdu):
WBGDRB Exam Syllabus 2018 For Bengali Question Paper:
- Topics From History of Bengali Language.
- Topics Form the history of Bengali Literature.
- Periodization of Bengali Literature.
- Points Of Difference Between Modern and Pre Modern Bengali Literature
- Roots & Reason Behind the emergence of modernity in Bengali Literature
- Evolution of various Middle Bangla Form
- Secular Forms in Middle Bangla Form
WBGDRB Exam Syllabus 2018 for Mathematics (Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry):
WB Syllabus for Group D Mathematics (Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry) Paper:
- Number System
- Ratio & Proportion
- Time & Distance
- LCM, Compound Interest
- Unitary Method
- Time & Work
- Profit & Loss
- Menstruation (2D & 3D)
- Data Interpretation
- Decimal Fraction
- Simple Interest
Check Out all Basic/ Vedic Formulas: Maths Formulas
West Bengal Group D Exam Pattern 2018
|Sr. No.||Exam Type||Subjects||Questions||Marks|
|1.||Objective Types||General Studies (History, Geography, Physical Sc., Bio-Science, Environmental Science)||40 Marks||40 questions|
|2.||Language Paper (Bengali/ Nepali/ Hindi/ Urdu)||10 Marks||10 questions|
|3.||Mathematics (Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry)||35 Marks||35 questions|
|Grand Total||100 Marks|
- There will be objective type questions in the examination
- Total number of questions will be 85
- Each question will be of 01 mark
- 15 additional marks will be comprised by Interview that will be held after the written examination
How to get WBGDRB Syllabus 2018?
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.wbgdrb.in
- After reaching the homepage select and hit on Downloads link
- From the dropdown list select and hit on Syllabus tab
- As a result a new page will come out along with syllabus link
- Select and hit on “New Syllabus WBGDRB (Number of Download: 24)” link
- Once you hit a PDF will appear along with the syllabi
- Check out the syllabus and download it
- At last take a print out of it and keep it safe for further usage
Candidates who want to get more details about the WBGDRB Syllabus 2018 may also visit the Official Website Link. Those candidates who wish to ask any question in regard to the details available here on this page they may mention their comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|West Bengal Group D Recruitment||West Bengal Group D Admit Card|
|Government Jobs in West Bengal||West Bengal Current Affairs|
|Common Mistakes You Make in Tests||How Can You Write Fast In Exams?|
|Quantitative Aptitude Quiz||Latest Current Affairs Updates|