A career oriented online advertisement has been declared as www.wbhealth.gov.in Recruitment by West Bengal Health Department. Willing contenders, who wish to join an organization, can apply for Various Posts. Interested job seekers can appear for Walk-In-Interview for www.wbhealth.gov.in Recruitment 2015 on pre-decided date. Applicants need to bring their latest updated CV and original and attested copies of all certificates / testimonials on the day of Interview.
|Name Of Post||Various|
|Walk-In Interview Date||01st September 2015|
For fetching remaining details concerning with www.wbhealth.gov.in Recruitment such as educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection procedure, process to apply, important date etc you need to go through this page which is customized by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Vacancy Details & Educational Qualification:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Qualification|
|1||Programme Officer||Applicants must be a qualified psychiatrist that is MBBS with MD / DNB Psychatiary or DPM from recognized university or institute.|
|2||Record Keeper||Candidates should have Graduate Degree in commerce with experience in health sector.|
Relaxation in upper age limit is available for SC/ST/OBC candidates or age criteria will be decided as per the norms of government.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Record Keeper||Rs. 10,000/-|
There is no application fee for this recruitment.
Procedure of Appointment:
- Procedure of selecting candidates for above stated posts will be entirely based on their performance in walk-in interview which will be taken by selection committee of West Bengal Health Department.
- No TA / DA will be paid or reimbursed for attending the interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
Procedure to Apply For www.wbhealth.gov.in Recruitment 2015:
- Eligible candidates can apply against WB Health Recruitment through official website that is www.wbhealth.gov.in
- From home page, select “recruitment” option, visible on left side.
- After that, choose “Walk in Interview for the posts of Programme officer & Record Keeper in DMHP, Jalpaiguri, Coochbeehar” link.
- Now, read complete details carefully and download application form in prescribed format as per the post you wish to apply.
- Fill the form in correct manner and paste recent passport size photograph.
- At last, submit application form along with self attested photocopies of all relevant documents before started interview process.
- Appliers must bring original certificates with one set of Xerox of all records and report on time at venue given below:
At the Office of the Principal,
North Bengal Medical College & Hospital,
Sushrutanagr, Darjeeling – 734 012
Walk-In Interview Date: 01st September 2015
Something That You Should Put An Eye On