WB Health Recruitment
You can apply for NVBDCP Vacancies under WB Health Recruitment 2019 through this page. West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has released the Merit List of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) on the official website. Download the WB Health Medical Officer Merit List PDF through direct link provided in the Update Box given below.
|Latest Update on 26-02-2019|
The selection list of eligible candidates to be considered for the final appointment to the post of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) in the cadre of West Bengal Health Service (WBHS) has been issued by the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board on 26-02-2019.
WB Health Medical Officer Recruitment Merit List is now available on the official West Bengal Health portal. Concerned aspirants can check their qualification status by downloading the PDF through direct link given below:
WB Health Medical Officer Merit List 2019 – Download PDF
|WB Health Recruitment Notifications &|
Applicationfor Technician Posts
|WB Health Nurse/GNM vacancies|
|WB Health Official Website Link||Get Here|
|Have a Look:|
|WBHRB Recruitment||Get Here|
|WBHRB Admit Card||Get Here|
WB Health Recruitment
Rapid Points for WB Health Recruitment
- Conducting body: Department of Health & Family Welfare, West Bengal
- Post Name: MO/Nurse/GNM/Technician
- of vacancies: 39
- Form type: offline
- Last date: 27/12/2018 & 04/01/2019
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
WB Health Vacancy Distribution
- MO/Technician: 35
- Nurse/GNM: 04
Which Qualifications are required for WB Health Openings?
Graduation/Post Graduation in relevant fields or GNM course or diploma is required as per the vacant post they have to apply for.
What are the upper Age Limits?
- Technician Posts: 66 years as on the date of publication of notification
- Nurse/GNM Vacancies: 40/64 years according to the post as on 01-01-2018
What amount of Application Fee is to be paid?
- General: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/OBC: Rs.50/-
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
For Technician Posts:
Application fee is to be paid through demand draft in favour of the Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samity Nadia, payable at Krishnagar, Nadia
For Nurse/GNM Vacancies:
Original Demand Draft (Nonrefundable) is to be paid in favour of “CMOH & Secretary DH&FW Samiti, Jalpaigur” payable at Jalpaiguri.
What will be Per Month Salary Package?
|Post Name||Salary (per month)|
|Lab Technician, IntegratedCounselling andTesting Centre||Rs.13, 000/-|
|Technical Supervisor||Rs.10, 500/-|
|Medical Officer||Rs.40, 000/-|
|Staff Nurse||Rs.17, 220/-|
|Staff Nurse||Rs.17, 220/-|
|Psychiatric Nurse||Rs.25, 000/-|
What will be the selection process of all the vacant post?
Appliers are required to go through the personal interview session for final selection which will be conducted by authorized selection committee of the organization.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
How can I Apply for WB Health Recruitment?
- Log in to the official website: www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Hit the “Recruitment” tab available at the left side.
- Search the suitable link for “Recruitment Notice for CMOH, Nadia OR Notice for Walk in interview for the post of Staff Nurse, GNM, Psychiatric Nurse & Community Nurse for CMOH, Jalpaiguri” as per their choice.
- Read all the instructions mentioned in the selected notification.
- If you are eligible as per the requirement then download the application and send it to the respective address.
WB Health FAQs
Question 1: What is the postal address of Department of Health & Family Welfare?
For Technician Vacancies:
The Chief Medical Officer of Health, Nadia & Secretary,
District Health & Family Welfare Samity
Nadia 5.D.L. Roy Road,
Po- Krishnagar, Nadia
Find Here: Latest Jobs in West Bengal
For NURSE/GNM Posts:
CMOH & Secretary,
DH & FW Samiti, Jalpaiguri, CMOH Office,1st Floor,
District Health & Administrative building,
Hospital Para, Jalpaguri-735101.
Question 2: What is the last date to apply for staff nurse and lab technician?
Answer: Last date to apply for the technician jobs is 27-12-2018, whereas, candidates can submit their applications for the post of NURSE/GNM till the last date that is 04-01-2019.
Question 3: Do I need to bring all the original documents for interview?
Answer: No, there is no need to bring any original documents. Self-attested photocopies off all the documents will be required.
WB Health Recruitment Notification 2019
Before attending Walk in Interview for the post of MO/Nurse/GNM/Technician, candidates need to go through the official notification that is circulating over its official site and ensure their eligibility as that with the requirements and other terms and conditions of the organization.
Department of Health & Family Welfare have invited applications on its webportal so that candidates can easily apply for the vacant posts of their choice. Candidates will be able to apply for technician openings till the last date that is 27-12-2018.
Commencement of receiving of applications for the posts of nurse and GNM will be done from 17-12-2018 and aspirants can submit the same for WB Health Recruitment on or before the last date that is 04-01-2019.
Check Here: Latest Recruitments
Follow us on Facebook or Google+ for all the latest updates and notifications regarding WB Health Recruitment 2019.
Latest Recruitment Updates
- 27 अगस्त 2019 – सरकारी नौकरियां हिंदी में
- UPPSC Recruitment 2019 | 424 Assistant Professor (Medical) Posts – Apply
- ISRO Recruitment 2019 | 86 Technical Asst/Technician B Vacancy: Apply Now
- JIPMER Recruitment 2019-20 Latest 49 DEO/Nurse/Faculty Posts jipmer.edu.in
- MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online For 369 Engineer Trainee Bharti
- CRPF Recruitment 2019 | Manager/ Assistant Manager Posts, Walk-in– Apply
- Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019-20 Mumbai 1233 Apprentices Posts – Apply
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019 Junior Personal Assistant Jobs – Apply