WB HEALTH Recruitment
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti intends to recruit eligible candidates for latest WB HEALTH Recruitment. The organization is inviting online applications from young candidates to fill 459 Vacancy of Medical Officer.
Aspirants who are interested in West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Jobs they can apply now by submitting online applications before the last date that is 21/04/2018. To know further about WB HEALTH Recruitment 2018, you may scroll down this page.
Key Contents Of This Page:
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti is going to hire eligible and hardworking candidates to employ them at the vacant posts. Aspirants can visit to the official website of the organization to ensure their eligibility.
Candidates who are seeking for rest details of WB HEALTH Recruitment 2018–19 they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
WB HEALTH Recruitment
|Organization name||West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti|
|Post name||Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancy||459|
WB HEALTH Vacancy Details:
Medical Officer: 459
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Age Criteria for WB HEALTH Vacancies:
Age of the candidates applying for WB HEALTH Medical Officer Vacancy shall be not more than 40 years as per the norms of the organization. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the rules of Government of India.
Qualification Required for WB HEALTH Jobs:
Candidates who are going to apply for WB HEALTH Medical Officer Jobs they must possess BHMS/BUMS/BAMS Degree from any institution recognized by respective council of that stream. Aspirants also have completed compulsory internship at the time of submission of applications.
Check Also: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Candidates who will be selected for WB HEALTH Medical Officer Recruitment they will be able to receive Rs. 25000/- per month of salary as offered by the organization.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by personal interview. Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Candidates have to application fee of Rs. 200/- for general categories and Rs. 100/- for reserved categories which have to be deposited through online or offline mode.
Steps to apply for WB HEALTH Recruitment 2018
Candidates who want to fill and submit WB HEALTH Online Application Form they can follow the below stated step by step procedure:
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti that is wbhealth.gov.in
- After that navigate the homepage and take your cursor to “recruitment” tab available at left hand side of the home page
- Now on reaching new page, search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for
- Then hit on “Recruitment Notice Recruitment for MO (AYUSH) under RBSK 10/04/2018 21/03/2018” link
- After that WB HEALTH Recruitment Advertisement will get appeared on your screen, just ensure your eligibility for the vacant post
- If you satisfy then go back to previous page and hit apply online link
- After that fill the required details in online application form
- Also upload scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph, signatures and other documents
- Then make payment of application fee through proper channel
- At last hit final submit tab and take hard copy of it for further usage.
Get Here>> WB HEALTH Recruitment Notification
Last date of online application: 21-04-2018
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of WB HEALTH Recruitment 2018–19. Aspirants can bookmark this web page also by hitting CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|