WB Health Recruitment
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti has released an advertisement titled as Recruitment 2016. Organization has invited online applications from eligible candidates for filling up various vacancies of District Data Manager. Those contenders, who are willing to apply for WB Health Vacancy, must ensure their eligibility norms against the post as specified below before applying. Job hunters can catch the imminent notification regarding WB Health Recruitment 2017; candidates are requested to frequently visit this page as we will be soon covering every minute fact regarding the same.
Aspirants who are interested may apply now by submitting the prescribed application form through online channel till the date must be reached. Interested candidates may get more detailed facts related to West Bengal Health Recruitment through this page that is well submitted below by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
WB Health Recruitment
|Organization Name||West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti|
|Starting date to submit online application form||26th Sept. 2016|
|Last Date for submission of online application form||5th Oct. 2016|
|End date to submit hard copy of online application form||20th Oct. 2016|
- Name of Posts: District Data Manager
- No. of Posts: 09
- Job hunters who are willing to apply form above mentioned positions must have Degree of Post- Qualification in Computer Science OR BE Degree in IT/Electronics or Post Graduate in Computer Science from recognized University/ Institutions.
- Appliers must have 3 years of working experience especially in Health Sector.
Check Here Now: Post Graduate Jobs
Get Here: More B.E Jobs
The age limit of appliers must not be more than 40 years. The relaxation in age will also be provided to reserved category aspirants as per the norms of organization.
Recruited applicants for WB Health Job will get an impressive and outstanding amount of Rs. 24000/- per month from the management team of organization.
Mode of Assortment:
The selection if appliers will be purely based on performance in Interview. Final selection will be done on the basis of Marks obtained in basic Degree of exam/ Experience and Interview as follows.
Check below Links To Clear Interview Round Easily:
Appliers need to pay an application fee of Rs. as follows:
- For Unreserved category candidates: 100/-
- For Reserved category aspirants: Rs. 50/-
- The fee will be paid in the form of Demand Draft which must be issued from any nationalized Bank in favour of West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti payable at Service Branch, Kolkata.
Steps to Fill WB Health Application form:
- Firstly you need to visit official website of organization which is www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Now hit on ‘Recruitment’ tab that is available at the left side of the home page under “General Information” section.
- On the new page hit on ‘Recruitment Notice for the post of Data Manager under IDSP” link and read all the details very carefully and thoroughly.
- After reading relevant information you need to choose suitable link to apply online.
- Fill Online Application Form with all the mandatory details.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials and recent passport size photograph at the time of filling online application form
- Recheck your filled application form hit on submit tab.
- At last you need to take a printout of submitted application form for further use.
Apply Now For: Other Jobs in West Bengal
- Starting date to submit online application form: 26th Sept. 2016
- Last date to submit online application form: 5th Oct. 2016
- Last date for submission of hard copy of online application form: 20th Oct. 2016
You need to check Official Notification mentioned below to obtain rest of information related to WB Health Recruitment 2016 – 2017
Get Complete information about above said advertisement: Press Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best Jobs In India||Latest Walkin|