WB HEALTH Recruitment
A latest advertisement has been released by West Bengal Health department entitled as WB HEALTH Recruitment. Applicants are invited for filling the vacant post of medical officer on contract basis. Eligible candidates may appear in walk in interview on 12/04/2017 at the specified venue. Aspirants who wish to have career in WB health department, they may appear in walk in interview. For more information regarding WB HEALTH Recruitment 2017, you may go through the content mentioned below.
Highlights Of This Page:
Interested candidates who are going for attend walk-in-interview should carry their all important certificates and documents. The candidates will select on the basis of interview performance. Candidates should also carry their caste certificates along with them at the time of interview. Rest of the details regarding WB HEALTH Department Recruitment are well framed by unit of recruitmentresult.com So, interested candidate must check the full information given on this page.
WB HEALTH Recruitment
|Organization Name||West Bengal Health|
|No of Post||32|
|Name of Post||Medical Officer|
|Walk In Interview Date||12/04/2017|
WB HEALTH Vacancy details:
- No of posts: 32
- Name of post: medical officer
Applying candidate must complete their M.D in pathology medicines/ Transfusion medicines or MBBS with diploma in pathology or Transfusion medicines. Appearing in M.B.B.S candidates can also apply for the post.
Want More Medical Jobs: Get Here
WB HEALTH Salary:
Selected candidates will get remuneration as Rs.40, 000 per month.
WB HEALTH Recruitment- Get Official Notification
Maximum age for the applying candidates to get WB HEALTH Department Vacancy is 50 years. Retired employees of state govt./central govt./ PSU may be hired on contractual basis before 64 years of age provided such engagement shall not exceed 65 years of age. Age relaxation will be given to the reserved candidates as per GOI norms.
|Academic: Maximum -20 marks|
1. MD in pathology or Transfusion medicines-20 marks
2.M.B.B.S with diploma pathology or Transfusion Medicine-15 marks
3. M.B.B.S-10 Marks (proportionate marking)
|Proportionate marking in MBBS (i.e % of marks obtained in the exam * 10 /100 ) rounded off 2 decimals)|
Add :Additional marks for post graduation qualification
|Post qualification experience: maximum 10 marks|
|Personal interview: Maximum 5 marks|
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
How to apply WB HEALTH Recruitment?
- Aspirants who are going to attend walk in interview they must have to visit official website of WB Health Recruitment i.e. www.wbhealth.gov.in
- On the home page, hit on “recruitment” section.
- After that, hit on “walk in interview for the post of medical officer” visible on career/recruitment section.
- Now, read whole advertisement carefully and after that scroll the page, an application format will appear.
- Download application format from that page and fill with all required details like qualification, experience, and others.
- Candidate must bring their original documents for verification in interview like photo proof identity card (it can be aadhaar card, pan card, passport or voter id card), proof of Address, Caste certificate, age proof certificate, mark sheet and pass certificate and others.
- With all these certificate and application form, candidate should reach at interview address at 11:00am sharp. After 11:30 am, no candidate will be allowed.
Check Here: Latest Walkin For Freshers/ Experienced
Walk In Interview Address
1st Floor Conference Hall WBSAP&CS,
Swasthya Bhawan, GN-29.Sector-V,
Salt Lake City, Kolkata-70091
Walk In Interview Date –12/04/2017
You can check Official Notification for more detail regarding WB HEALTH Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|