WB HEALTH Recruitment
West Bengal Health Department has expanded an advertisement of WB HEALTH Recruitment. Applications are invited for filling up 29 Lab Tech, Social Worker and other Jobs. Applicants who wish to apply for WB HEALTH Recruitment 2017 may send their filled application form at address given below on or before the last date.
This Page Contains
Rest of the details regarding WB HEALTH Department Recruitment are well framed by unit of recruitmentresult.com in the beneath segment of this page. So you must read entire details and submit filled application for West Bengal Health Department Recruitment on or earlier the 30/01/2017.
|Organization Name||West Bengal Health Department|
|Last Date To Apply||30/01/2017|
West Bengal Health Department Vacancy:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
|5||Technical Assistant for AESJE under NVBDCP||01|
|6||Lab Technician under NPCDCS||01|
|7||Physiotherapist under NPCDCS||01|
- For Nutritionist: Must have B.Sc or M.Sc in Foods & Nutrition or Equivalent course with computer knowledge and candidate should be able to read, write & speak in Bengali.
- For Social Worker & Technical Assistant: Should have Graduation degree in any discipline or diploma in computer application.
- For Physiotherapist: Contenders must hold BPT degree from recognized university.
- For Cook & Sahayika: Should have passed Higher Secondary & good command in Local Language of the district.
- For Lab Technician & MT: Appliers should be 10+2 passed and having DMLT or diploma.
Check More Job opportunities:
Applicants’ maximum age criteria for West Bengal Health Department Job as shown below and Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable only for reserved category as per the organization norms.
- For Sr. No. 1: 21 – 40 Years
- For Sr. No. 2 to 4: 20 – 40 Years
- For Sr. No. 5 to 7: 40 Years
- For Sr. No. 8: 18 – 37 Years
Selected contenders for WB Health Jobs will earn consolidated salary which is offered from West Bengal Health Department.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Social Worker||Rs. 13560/-|
|Sahayika (Attendent)||Rs. 3500/-|
|Technical Assistant||Rs. 15670/-|
|Lab Technician||Rs. 17220/-|
|MT (LAB)||Rs. 20000/-|
Acquire WB HEALTH Recruitment Official Notice: Hit Here
Selection of talented contenders for West Bengal Health Department Vacancy will be based on performance in interview which is going to be conduct by selection committee. No TA / DA will be paid for attending interview session.
How to apply for WB HEALTH Recruitment?
- Aspirants who are willing to garb this golden chance are required to submit prescribed application form before the last date.
- For this concern, appliers will have to open official web portal of organization which is www.wbhealth.gov.in.
- On home page, hit on “Recruitment” tab that is visible at “General Information” section.
- Now hit on “different post under NRC, NVBDCP, NPCDCS, Medical Technologist at CMOH, Hooghly” link.
- Read it very carefully and download format of application form.
- Fill an application form with all required details like qualification, experience, and others.
- Candidates have to attach self attested copies of necessary testimonials and a passport size photograph with the duly maintain application.
- After filling application form in proper manner, candidates should forward it to below mentioned address before the end date.
To Member Secretary,
DH&FWS & Chief Medical Officer of Health,
Hooghly, New Administrative Building 1st Floor,
DRS Complex, Chinsurah, Hooghly 772 701
Check Now: Latest Jobs in West Bengal
Important Date To Keep In Mind:
Last Date Of Receipt of Application Form: 30/01/2017
You can check Official Notification for more detail regarding WB HEALTH Recruitment 2017. Be in touch with us on our web portal to get latest information regarding West Bengal Health Department Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Ways to Make Money Online||Latest Private Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Employment News This Week Highlights|
WB HEALTH Recruitment
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti invites applications for WB HEALTH Recruitment. Organization wants to hire skilled candidates for filling up 39 vacant positions of Laboratory Technician (Blood Bank), Counselor (Blood Bank), Technical Supervisor and others. Contenders may apply now for WB HEALTH Recruitment 2017 through offline mode till 24-01-2017 and 25-01-2017 according to the posts.
|Organization Name||West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti|
|Last Date to apply||24-01-2017 and 25-01-2017 according to the posts.|
Interested aspirants may read the WB HEALTH Recruitment Notification and ensure their eligibility. Here on this page we the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com have given the information regarding West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment. So, you can grasp complete information regarding same by scrolling down the page.
WB HEALTH Vacancies:
|Sr. No||Posts Name||No. of Posts|
|1.||Laboratory Technician (Blood Bank)||07|
|2.||Counselor (Blood Bank)||03|
|4.||Component Lab Technician||02|
|5.||District Consultant (NTCP)||01|
|9.||Staff Nurse Thalesemia Screeing Unit||01|
|11.||Lab Technician (NPCDS)||01|
Applying aspirants for WB HEALTH Jobs must have passed in 10th /12th and should have posse’s graduation/ Post- Graduation degree of its equivalent degree according to the posts from a recognized university or institution.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Limitations of Age and Salary Details:
|Posts Name||Age Restrictions||Salary Details|
|Laboratory Technician (Blood Bank)||Not more than 40 years||Rs. 17220/-|
|Counselor (Blood Bank)||Rs. 13200/-|
|Technical Supervisor||Rs. 17220/-|
|Component Lab Technician|
|District Consultant (NTCP)||Rs. 40000/-|
|GNM||Between 21 years to 40 years||Rs. 17220/-|
|Staff Nurse Thalesemia Screeing Unit||Between 20 years to 40 years||Rs. 16860/-|
|ANM (NUHM)||Between 25 years to 35 years||Rs. 9380/-|
|Lab Technician (NPCDS)||Not more than 40 years||Rs. 17220/-|
Get Official Notice
|Posts Name||WB HEALTH Recruitment Official Notice|
|For Sr. No. 1 to 4||Press Here|
|For Sr. No. 5 to 12||Press Here|
Mode of Hiring:
Engagement of appliers for latest vacancies in government sector will be done on the basis of performance level in test/ Interview which will be organized by the recruitment team of reputed West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti.
Read These Articles:
Easy steps to download WB HEALTH Application form:
- After ensuring the required eligibility criteria candidates can apply for these job openings in government sector by going to the official website of West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti that is www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Now you will reach the home page of official website follow “General Information” section and hit on “Recruitment” given at the left side of home page.
- Then you need to choose suitable link for which you want to apply such as GIVEN BELOW
1) “Recruitment Notice for different categories of Staff under DH&FWS at CMOH, Purulia” OR
2) “Recruitment Notice for the different post under DH&FWS at CMOH, Cooch Behar”
- After reading complete details, download the prescribed application form by visiting the suitable link.
- Fill application form with correct details in proper manner.
- Affix your passport size photograph on the given space and attach the copies of necessary attested documents with the form.
- After attesting the relevant documents you should enclosed it in sealed envelope super scribing with “The Post Applied for…..”
- Lastly send it to the below stated address.
Grab Now: Latest Recruitment Notices
Postal Address, Walk-in- Venue and Important Dates:
|Posts Name||Postal Address||Walk-in- Venue||Last date to submit application form/Walk- in- Interview|
|For Sr. No.1 to 4||To Chief Medical Officer of Health and Secretary, Dist. Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Debi Bari Road, Lal Bagh, Cooch Behar- 736101||–||24-01-2017|
|For Sr. No. 5 to 12||To The Office of CMOH & Secretary,DH & FWS, Ranchi Road Purulia||Zila Swasthya Bhavan, Ranchi Road Purulia (except Lab Technician (NPCDS)||25-01-2017|
You Can Also Check: State Wise Government Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates need to check Official Notification which is given above to get complete details related to WB HEALTH Recruitment 2017. Follow us on Face book/ Google Plus to obtain latest upcoming career related notification regarding result/ admit card/ recruitment and others.