WB Health Recruitment 2015
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti has professed an advertisement as WB Health Recruitment 2015 to engage eligible and interested candidates for DEO, Manager and Consultant post. Job hunters who want to grab this chance may apply against WB Health Vacancy by submitting online application form on or before the end date that is shaped below.
|Pos Name||DEO, Manager and Consultant|
|No Of Vacancy||07|
|Last date to send application||05th May 2015|
Rest details about WB health Jobs are well structured on this page by the squad of recruitmentresult.com. Appliers must have a look below…..
Post Name, No of vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|State urban health planning manager||01||Master degree in social work/ masters in social science / MBA and proficiency in MS world|
|Consultant (M& E)||01||P.G Degree/ Diploma in preventive social medicine/ community / MBBS|
|Consultant (Community Process)||01||Master degree in social work/ masters in social science|
|State finance manager||01||CA/ CFA with 1st class B.Com (Hons)|
|Health MIS Manager||01||Master or graduate degree in computer application/ M.Sc|
|Computer Assistant||01||Graduation from any recognized university|
|Data Entry Operator||01|
Salary and Age Limit:
|Post Name||Salary||Age Limit|
|State urban health planning manager||Rs. 40, 000/- per month||40 years|
|Consultant (M& E)||50 years|
|Consultant (Community Process)||40 years|
|State finance manager|
|Health MIS Manager||Rs. 25, 000/- per month|
|Computer Assistant||Rs. 13, 560/- per month|
|Data Entry Operator|
Applicants are required to pay Rs. 100/- through demand draft to be issued from any nationalized bank in favor of West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti payable at service branch, Kolkata.
How to Apply:
- First of all appliers should go to the official site, which is www.wbhealth.gov.in.
- Go to the ‘recruitment’ section available at left side of home page.
- Choose appropriate link and fill online application form carefully.
- Upload documents like photograph and signature if required.
- Press submit tab and take print out of application form for future use.
- Hard copy of the application along with self attested copies and demand draft must be submitted at address given below.
HR Cell, 1st Floor,
GTZ Cell Building, Swasthya Bhawan GN- 29,
Sector- V Bidhannagar, Kolkata – 700091
- Last date to send application: 5th May 2015
- Last date to submit demand draft: 11th May 2015
Note: for more information about www.wbhealth.gov.in Recruitment 2015 you may check Official Notification.
www.wbhealth.gov.in Recruitment 2015
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti has advertised a notification regarding WB Health Recruitment 2015 to hire the energetic and responsible candidates for Ward Master and Consultant vacancies. Job hunters who have required skills and qualification may apply for this recruitment and attend the interview on the scheduled date.
|Pos Name||Ward Master, Consultant, State Vaccine, Logistic Manager|
|Date for Walk-In||20th and 28th April 2015|
Remaining details about WB health vacancy 2015 like process to apply, eligibility criteria, selection process etc are indicated in below module by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
- Aspirants applied for the post of Ward Master they should have relevant experience in concerned field
- For the post of Consultant aspirants should have done MBBS Degree from any institution recognized by west Bengal medical council of India.
- MD in community medicine /Masters in public health / Diploma in public health
- Qualification for the post of State Vaccine and Logistic Manager must have a Post Graduate degree.
Desirable qualification and experience for Consultant:
MBA in health care management and should have minimum five year experience in relevant field.
|Post Name||Age Limitation||Salary Details|
|Ward Master||below 64 years||Rs. 14,000/-|
|Consultant||Not more than 62 years||Rs. 70,000/-|
|State Vaccine and logistic manager||Not more than 40 years||Rs. 40,000/-|
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply?
- Applicant’s applying for the Ward Master post they must fill the application form properly and send it to the specified address on or before the closing date that is 23rd April 2015 and must report at the office of the principle Burdwan Medical College on 28th April 2015.
- Aspirants who are applying for the consultant and State Vaccine and logistic manager post they must attend the walk-In interview along with the required perticulars at the below mentioned venue on 20th April 2015:
Address to send application of Ward Master:
Medical Superintendent Cum Vice principle
Burdwan Medical College and Hospital Burdwan
Walk-In Place for Consultant and State Vaccine and Logistic Manager Post
2nd Floor Auditorium,
Swasthya Bhawa, GN- 29, Sector-V,
Bidhannagar, Kolkata 700091
|Post Name||Closing date for application||Walk-In Date|
|Ward Master||23rd April 2015||28th April 2015|
|Consultant||—||20th April 2015|
|State Vaccine and logistic manager||—|
Something That You Should Put An Eye On