www.wbhealth.gov.in Recruitment 2014
- West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has circulated a notification as Recruitment 2014 for filling up various posts of Medical Technologist in different designations. Aspirants with requisite eligibility criteria must fill online available application form before 10th March, 2014.
- Skilled and willing applicants will have to do online registration and selected candidates will be appointed on temporary basis but may be permanent in future.
- More details related to the eligibility criteria, selection process, scale of pay, applying process are supplied below by the team of Recruitmentresult.com.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
Total Posts: 971
|Post Name||No. of Seats|
|Medical Technologist (Lab) Grade III||718|
|Medical Technologist (X-Ray Radio diagnostics) Grade III||208|
|Medical Technologist (ECG) Grade III||45|
Aspirants must possess 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and have two Years Diploma in relevant field from a recognized Institution or University.
- Job seekers must not be lower than 18 years and above 40 years as on 01st January, 2014.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be provided upto 05 years for SC/ST/PWD and 03 Years for BC category applicants.
Job Hunters are required to pay Rs.160/- as processing fee however there is no fee for SC/ST/OBC contenders.
Mode of payment
- Online Mode: Requisite fee can be paid through net banking.
- Offline Method: By using duplicate Challan generated after filling the online application form, deposit necessary fee in any branch of banks account no. 00510010400216 which is participating in Govt. Receipt Portal System.
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination/Interview.
Scale of Pay
Hired applicants will get Rs.7100/- to Rs.37600/- with Grade pay Rs.3600/- with other allowances
How to Apply?
- Application form is available on the official website.
- Fill the application form carefully because no change is possible after submission.
- Submit the application and take a print out of the generated Challan form.
- Pay the necessary fee in preferred bank.
- Send a hard copy of application with all significant documents to below framed address.
“Secretary and Controller of Examinations
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board”
|Online Registration of Application||17.02.2014 to 10.03.2014|
|Payment of Fee Through Online Mode||17.02.2014 to 10.03.2014 (before 8 PM )|
|Payment of Fee Through Offline Mode||18.02.2014 to 17.03.2014|
|Closing Date of Submission of Application Form||19.03.2014|
Note: For more information check Official Advertisement.