WB Health Recruitment
A latest advertisement has been issued @ www.wbhealth.gov.in for WB Health Recruitment. Walk in interview is going to be conducted by authority for selection of candidates to recruit them on vacant posts of GDMO/FTMO.
Candidates, who meets the eligibility criteria needed for WB Health Job Openings can attend walk in interview held on 27-08-2018. Candidates should go through the below ward of this page to get detailed information regarding WB Health Recruitment 2018.
|Overview of this page:|
For appearing in walk in candidates have to bring duly filled WB Health Application form along with further needed document’s photocopies. Candidates have to also bring original documents for verification.
So if you are eligible for WBHFWS Recruitment then move ahead for walk in interview. You should apply for WB Health Recruitment 2018–19 by going through the instructions provided below by the team of recruitmentresult.com
WB Health Recruitment
WB Health Vacancy Details:
Name of Posts:
- General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO) for PHC/ BPHC/ RH
- Full time Medical Officers (FTMO) for the Difference Municipalities
If you are going to apply for WB Health GDMO/FTMO Recruitment, then you should have done MBBS from a MCI Recognized institute with 1 Year Compulsory Internship.
Get here latest medical Jobs
To apply for WB Health Vacancies, candidate’s age should not be more than 65 years as on 31-07-2018. Relaxation in upper age will be considered as per the norms.
Get Here >> WB Health Recruitment Notification
Those, who will be recruited for WB Health Jobs, will offered Rs. 40000/- as monthly remuneration. Along with salary candidates will also get further benefits as per the norms of authority.
Check Also- Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
WB Health 2018 Recruitment Process:
Candidates will be shortlisted for final selection on West Bengal Health Recruitment, based on their qualification and their performances in walk in interview held on 27-08-2018.
Check Here- Latest Interview preparation Tips
Guidelines to apply for WB Health Recruitment 2018:
To apply for Department of Health & Family Welfare, West Bengal (WBHFWS) Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the official portal of organization that is www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Now you need to hit on “Recruitment” tab, available at the leftward of home page.
- You will be directed to the next window, where you will see various links but you need to hit on “Walk-in-Interview for GDMO & FTMO” link.
- A PDF file of WB Health Notification will be appeared on your digital screen.
- Fetch all the details of WB Health GDMO/FTMO Vacancies, mentioned in advertisement.
- After then you have to download the application form prescribed below in PDF file.
- Fill that form in correct and bring it along with needed documents at the time of interview.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Walk in Venue:
CMOH Office, M.R.B Hospital,
Find- More Kolkata Jobs Here
WB Health Walk in Interview Date: 27-08-2018
Candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link to get entire details of WB Health Recruitment 2018–19.
WB Health Recruitment
Apply Online for State Consultant and Immunization Volunteer Post in WB Health, West Bengal. Contenders, who are interested to make career in West Bengal can go through latest WB Health Recruitment Notice and apply online from here.
Before you apply for West Bengal Health Recruitment, you must read complete WB Health Notification to ensure the eligibility criteria. Eligible candidates satisfying all norms can go through online mode and fill WB Health Application Form with complete details.
Apply Online For West Bengal Health Recruitment 2018
Overview Of This Page
Online Applications are invited by Department of Health & Family Welfare, West Bengal (WBHFWS) from 16-08-2018 to 31-08-2018 for Consultant posts and for Immunization Volunteer Post forma are available from 16-08-2018 to 24-08-2018.
To get all the important detailed information regarding WB Health Recruitment 2018–19 go through this page which is well-created by the expert team members of recruitmentresult.com.
WB Health Recruitment
WB Health Vacancies:
- State Consultant- Quality Nursing
- Immunization Volunteer
Education Needed For WB Health Jobs:
- For WB Health State Consultant Recruitment: M.Sc. in Nursing from a recognized University duly recognized by Indian Nursing Council and any State Nursing Council. Must be registered with West Bengal Nursing Council. Knowledge of Bengali and English -both speaking and writing skill. A minimum of 10 ( ten ) years of teaching experience in a School of Nursing or College of Nursing duly recognized by Indian Nursing Council and any State Nursing Council. Must have experience of working as Principal of a Nursing School or College for a minimum period of 2 (two) years as on the date of application.
- For WB Health Immunization Volunteer Recruitment: Graduate ( any discipline ) from any recognized university and Diploma/ Certificate course in Computer Application of six months or more from Govt. registered Institution. Minimum of 2 completed years in heath or health related activities.
Age Limitation For West Bengal Health Recruitment:
Age of applying candidates for West Bengal Health Jobs should be as per the norms of the organization Relaxation in age will be given to reserve category candidates as per the rules and regulations of government.
- For WB Health State Consultant Recruitment: Maximum 65 Years as on 01-01-2018
- For WB Health Immunization Volunteer Recruitment: 21 to 40 Years as on 01-04-2018
WB Health Recruitment Procedure:
Selection of applied candidates for West Bengal Health Vacancies will be done on the basis of performance in written exam and personal interview. Those, who will get selected in both the rounds, will be finally appointed for applied posts.
Application Fee For West Bengal Health Vacancy:
Candidates applying towards West Bengal Health Vacancy are required to make the payment of application fee. Payment of fee will be done through online mode before the last date ends.
- Gen/ OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Category Candidates: Rs.50/-
Emoluments Offered For WB Health Job Openings:
Selected candidates for West Bengal Health Recruitment 2018 will get attractive and impressive amount of pay scale through management panel that is provided below post wise.
- For West Bengal Health State Consultant Recruitment: Rs.50000/- per month
- For West Bengal Health Immunization Volunteer Recruitment: Rs.500/- per day upto maximum of 26 days in a month.
Process To Fill West Bengal Health Application Form:
- First and foremost step is to login to official website that is www.wbhealth.gov.in.
- Press “Recruitment” tab that is given in left side.
- On appeared page, select “Recruitment Notice” For ‘Recruitment Notice for the post of Immunization Volunteer under NHM’ OR press “Recruitment Notice for the post of State Consultant Quality Nursing” link.
- By pressing said link, WB Health Recruitment Notification will appear.
- Go through detailed WB Health Advertisement and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further apply online and fill WB Health Online application form with all necessary and correct details.
- Upload all required documents and certificates with it.
- Then, hit submit tab and take the hard copy of same for future use.
|Closing Date to Apply Online||State Consultant|
31-08-2018 till Midnight
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||28-08-2018 up to banking hours for off-line payment mode|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||Immunization Volunteer||24-08-2018 till Midnight|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee|
28-08-2018 ( up to banking hours for off-line payment mode )
Candidates must have understood the procedure to download and fill application for WB Health Recruitment 2018–19. Moreover, they are also advised to visit WB Health Official Website on regular basis.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Jobs in West Bengal|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News-Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|