WB Health Recruitment
Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti has issued an employment advertisement related to WB Health Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up various posts of Data Manager and Legal Assistant. Candidates who wish to get hired with this welfare Samiti may apply for Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment as soon as possible. To catch the imminent notification regarding WB Health Recruitment 2017, candidates are requested to regularly visit this page as we are going to cover every minute fact regarding the same.
Interested candidates satisfying requisite eligibility norms may apply for WB Health Vacancy by submitting the duly filled application through proper channel as per post at below stipulated address prior to the due date which is well stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
WB Health Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti|
|Last date to submit application||30th August 2016|
Post Name, Educational Qualification and Pay Scale Details:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Salary|
|Data Manager||Master in computer application / statistics / bachelor degree in computer application or information technology.||Rs.23270/-|
|Legal Assistant||Graduate in law with basic knowledge or computer application is necessary.||Rs.25000/-|
Want More Jobs? Check Below Given Links:
Aspirants applying for legal assistant post must not attain the age above 35 years and those who are applying for data manager post should possess the upper age of 40 years.
Application Fee for www.wbhealth.gov.in Recruitment:
Unreserved category candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- and Rs.50/- for reserved categories as application fee.
Mode of Payment for WB Health Recruitment:
- Fee can be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favor of West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti, payable at Service Branch, Kolkata.
- Candidates should mention their On-line Registration No. (For Data Manager Post), Name, Name of the Post and Caste category at the back side of the draft.
Read Here: Latest Government Jobs
Mode of Selection:
Selection of candidates for “Data Manager” post will be done based on their marks obtained in qualifying qualification and experience and then shortlisted aspirants will be called for computer test in which one must obtain at least 50% marks to qualify for the post.
Appointment of candidates for “Legal Assistant” post will be initially made on the basis of academic records, proficiency in legal matters, and requisite knowledge on computer applications and finally on their performance in interview process.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
Procedure to fill WB Health application form:
- Firstly appliers are required to visit the official website of organization i.e. www.wbhealth.gov.in
- From hit on “Recruitment” link from the ‘General Information’ section which is visible at the left side of the home page.
- Now select “Recruitment Notice for the post of Data Manager under NUHM” OR “Recruitment Notice for the post of Legal Assistant under Integrated Law Cell at State Head Quarter” link on the appeared page that will navigate you to the page where you will be getting the desired description of post.
- After that candidates who are applying for “Data Manager” post need to proceed further and fill the online application form with entire details, upload your recent passport size colored photograph and signature.
- Upon successful payment of prescribed fee and submission of online application form, the system will generate an online registration on the computer screen. Candidates must print-out it in two copies on plain A4 size paper. One copy of the print-out must be retained by the candidate for future references.
- Other copy, along with attested copies of testimonials in support of qualification certificate / mark sheet, age proof, caste certificate, experience certificate if applicable and etc, is to be send at the below given address.
- Those who are applying for “Legal Assistant” post need to download the format of application attached below the notification.
- Downloaded application musty be filled correctly as asked and self attested documents in concern to qualification and experience should be attached and to be send through registered / speed post / courier.
- Aspirants are required to select the appropriate link of the post for which you are applying and read full advertisement very carefully before filling the online / downloaded application.
- The envelope containing the print-out / enclosures should be super scribed on top with “application for the post of _____” and must be sent to the address mentioned below on or before the last date.
HR Cell, 1st Floor,
GTZ Building, Swasthya Bhawan,
GN-29, Sector – V, Bidhannager,
Kolkata – 700091
Check Here: More Jobs in Kolkata
- Last date to apply: 30th August 2016
- Last date to send hard copy of application for “Data Manager” post: 5th September 2016
|Post Name||WB Health Recruitment Notification|
|Data Manager||Press Here|
|Legal Assistant||Press Here|
You may go through above official notification links to get complete details about WB Health Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On