West Bengal Health Department has expanded an advertisement of www.wbhealth.gov.in Recruitment. Applications are invited for filling up Research Assistant Grade II job vacancy. Applicants who wish to apply for www.wbhealth.gov.in Recruitment 2015 may fill application form and may appear for walk-in interview on the given time and date framed below.. www.wbhealth.gov.in Recruitment 2016 details will also available on this page shortly, so keep visiting this page regularly.
|Post Name||Research Assistant Grade II|
|Walk In Interview Date||23rd November 2015|
Rest of the details regarding notification www.wbhealth.gov.in Recruitment 2015 like eligibility criteria, Selection process, and how to apply are well framed by unit of recruitmentresult.com.in the beneath segment of this page.
Research Assistant Grade II
Job hunters who are willing to apply for www.wbhealth.gov.in jobs they must have completed H.S (Higher Secondary) from recognized board or institution.
- Applicants’ minimum age should be 18 yrs and maximum age should be 25 years as on the interview date that is 23rd November 2015
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable only for reserved category as per the organization norms.
Selection of talented contenders will be based on performance in walk-in interview which is going to be conduct by selection committee.
Selected contenders will earn consolidated salary of Rs. 3700/- per month from Bangur Institute of Neurosciences.
How to apply for www.wbhealth.gov.in Recruitment?
- Aspirants who are willing to garb this golden chance are required to prepare an application to attend the walk-in interview.
- Fill an application form with all required details like qualification, experience, and others.
- Candidates have to attach self attested copies of necessary testimonials and a passport size photograph with the duly maintain application.
- After filling application form in proper manner, candidates may appear for the walk-in interview which is going to be conducted on 23rd November 2015 at the interview venue stated below.
Department of H & E.W,
Bangur Institute of Neurosciences,
Administrative Building, 2nd Floor (Office Chamber),
52/1a Sambhunath Pandit Street,
Important Date to keep in Mind:
walk-in interview is going to be held on: 23rd November 2015 at 11:00 A.M
You can check Official Notification for more detail regarding www.wbhealth.gov.in Recruitment 2015. We will soon update this page with all latest updates so, you are advised to bookmark this page, using CTRL+D and get latest information regarding www.wbhealth.gov.in Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On