West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board is going to organize WBJEE 2016 for the candidates who want to take admission in B.Tech/ B.Arch/ B.Pharm etc. WBJEE 2016 Application Form will also available on this page very soon, so keep visiting us time to time. Willing applicants must fill WBJEE Application Form 2015 on or before the last date.
|Type of announcement||WBJEE 2016|
|Closing date to apply||December, 2016 – February, 2017|
|Exam Date||May, 2016|
WBJEE is a common entrance examination which is going to be held on May 2016 for admission to undergraduate level courses such as BE/ B.Tech/ B.Arch/ B.Pharm and MBBS/ BDS of Pharmacy, Engineering, Technology, Medical, Architecture and Dental courses in the universities across the Universities/ Colleges of West Bengal.
Team of recruitmentresult.com is providing all details about WBJEE 2016, such as eligibility to apply, selection process and criteria to apply etc in the below section of this page.
- The candidate applying to the exam must have passed 12th (Higher Secondary) with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board or university.
- Those who are appearing in the exam of standard 12th can also appear in the test. But if they are eligible at the time of admission they will have to prove their qualification with 10+2 or equivalent. Only citizen of India are allowed in this test
|For Engineering / Technology and Medical Courses||At least 17 years|
|For Marine Engineering course||17 to 25 years|
Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- through online mode/ through Debit/ Credit card or through Allahabad Bank E-challan.
How To Apply for WBJEE 2016
- Willing candidates must apply online through the official website that is www.wbjeeb.in
- Choose the link ‘On-Line Application Form Fill up WBJEEM 2016’.
- Select the appropriate link.
- Fill all essential details in application form correctly.
- After filling up the form applicants need to make payment through Debit/ Credit card or through E-challan.
- Upload required certificates, passport size photograph and signature.
- Applicants applying for JEE Main are supposed to provide their application form number in the form
- After completion of form applicants will receive a distinctive system generated 7-digit application number. Applicants need to save the number for future reference.
- After successfully submission of form take a printed copy for further use.
WBJEE 2016 MBBS Exam Pattern
The WBJEE 2016 Medical Exam Pattern comprises of 200 multiple choice objective type questions.
- The syllabus for the exam will be based on 10th and 12th.
- The test is divided into two parts:
- Paper I- Mathematics (2 hours)
- Paper II- Physics-Chemistry (2 hours)
- The distribution of subject and question is as follows:
|Physics and Chemistry||60||10||10||80|
|WBJEE Exam Events||Important Dates|
|WBJEE 2016 Online Application Form||December, 2016 – February, 2017|
|Payment of Fees||December, 2016 – March, 2017|
|WBJEE 2016 Admit Card||April, 2016|
|WBJEE Medical 2016 Test Dates||May, 2016|
|WBJEE Medical 2016 Result Declaration||June, 2016|
Note: For more details you can read Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On