West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board invite application against WBJEE Notification. Candidates who want to take admission in Master of Computer Application Program (MCA), they can fill up the West Bengal JECA Application Forms via online mode only. The commission has decided to conduct the examination on 10-06-2017 and the last date for the candidates to get registered for the test is 28-03-2017, Therefore, candidates are advised to Register Now.To know details about WBJEE Notification 2017 Exam more scroll down the page now…
WBJEE Test is conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board. Candidates who will be succeeded in West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam will further be called for Counselling. Willing candidates are required to fill the online application form and submit it on or before the last date that is 28-03-2017. Aspirants may get the complete details regarding this notification from the below section of this page which is written by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Conducting Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
|Name of Exam||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations|
|Last date of receipt of filled-in applications||28-03-2017|
|Date of the examination||10-06-2017|
- Candidate must have passed 3-years Bachelor degree program from UGC recognized University with at least 60% in Honours/Aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidates) or AICTE recognized BCA from any University/Institute along with 60% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) in Mathematics at the Bachelor’s level.
- Candidates have to also secure at least 60% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) in Secondary and Higher Secondary or equivalent level from recognized Boards with at least 60% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) in Mathematics at each level.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
The amount of application fees to be paid for appearing in the JECA-2017 is Rs.500 (Rupees four hundred only) plus Service Charges as applicable.
How to pay the application amount?
The Examination Fees can be paid in cash less mode by ‘Net Banking’/ ‘Debit Card’/ ‘Credit Card’ or in cash using Allahabad Bank e-challan.
WBJEE Exam Pattern
|Subject||Total Questions||Total marks||Time|
- The test will consist of two papers namely a) Mathematics and b) Aptitude.
- All questions will be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type, with four answer options.
- The questions will be in English language only.
- Negative marking will be there as:
- 25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
Check These Related Links:
How To Fill The WBJEE Application Form?
- Log on to the official website of the organization i.e. www.wbjeeb.in.
- From the top of the homepage hit on “WBJEE”.
- Look up for the application form link for the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations.
- Now read the whole details that will appear on the screen.
- After that hit on the application form link.
- Fill all the details that are required.
- After that upload the required documents and your scanned photographs.
- Pay the application fees and complete the whole applying procedure.
- Once the whole process is completed hit on the final submission tab.
Get Here>> Instructions Regarding Online Application
WBJEE Hall Ticket
The admit cards will be available from 01-06-2017. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website of the organization.
As after the examination the results will be declared on 30-06-2017, Final result will be published in the form of Rank Cards, which will contain all relevant ranks and total score. To get the scorecards candidates have to visit the official portal of the commission and then they have to follow the results link.
- A separate notification with details of counseling/seat allotment and admission will be published in www.wbjeeb.in shortly after publication of result. Only those, eligible for counseling, will be able to participate in it.
- The candidate has to appear himself/herself. No other person is allowed to appear for counselling and admission on behalf of the candidate.
Read Now: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board
AQ-13/1, Sector –V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091
Examination Helpdesk:-1800-1023-781 (Toll free)
Email: Link <Contact Us> in www.wbjeeb.in
Important Dates Regarding the test is mentioned below:
|Online Registration starts from||07-03-2017|
|Last date of online form fill-up including payment and downloading confirmation page||28 -03-2017|
|Date of online examination||10 -06-2017|
|Publication of Result||30-06-2017|
Note: To get further details about the WBJEE Notification 2017, aspirants are advised to visit above official notification and if you are satisfied with this page and want to save it for further use then you can bookmark it by using CTRL+D tab.
If the candidates have any query regarding the application form then they can comment by using the below stated comment box our team will be glad to help you. For more updates keep visiting our pages.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|WBJEE Counseling Process||WBJEE Admit card|
|WBJEE Answer Key||WBJEE Result|
|How to Get Money For College Fee?||List of Entrance Exam in India|
|How to Start New Life In College?||How to Get a Free College Education|