WBPGMAT 2018 (West Bengal Post Graduate Medical Admission Test) is going to be conducted by The West Bengal University of Health Sciences for providing admission in PG medical (MBBS) (Degree and Diploma) courses or programs (Modern Medicine) offered by various dental and medical colleges of Uttarakhand that are government as well as private colleges. Candidates who are eligible and wish to get their seat, they have to complete the WBPGMAT 2018 Registration procedure first in order to apply against the same. WBPGMAT Exam Date 2018 will be announced soon on its official web portal. After the completion of WBPGMAT 2018 candidates will be called for WBPGMAT 2018 counseling procedure which will be held in the second half or Mid of July 2018.
WBPGMAT 2018 consists of three papers that are MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) types. NEET (WBPGMAT) will have 3 attempts for those who have made 3 attempts prior to 2017 since this rule is applicable since 2016. Candidates can apply for WBPGMAT 2018 from the official web portal via online mode by following some of the easiest steps which are available on this page. Easily get rest of the information about WBPGMAT 2018 through this page which is well provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Dental Courses ( MDS & BDS ).
- Nursing Courses (B.Sc Nursing/M.Sc Nursing).
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy.
- MD/MS/PG Diploma in Modern Science.
- Bachelors in
WBPGMAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must be Indian Citizen.
- Candidates who are applying for the WBPGMAT 2018 Admission should have completed their MBBS/BDS degree from a recognized university, which is approved by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidates must complete their internship on or before 30th April 2018.
Read Now: How To Get Admission In Medical College
- Age of the applying candidates for WBPGMAT 2018 must be minimum 17 years and maximum 25 years.
- Relaxation in age will be provided to deserving entrants as per the norms of West Bengal University of Health Sciences
- Candidates who are applying for the West Bengal Post Graduate Medical Admission Test have to pay Rs. 3000/- for the WBPGMAT 2018 examination.
- Payment of the application fee will be done through e-Challan which is an offline mode and via different online modes such as net banking/credit card/debit card.
- In e-Challan, the fee can be submitted in any branch of United Bank of India (UBI) with the printout of the system generated e-Challan.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee before the WBPGMAT 2018 Exam Date otherwise the late fees will be charged by the West Bengal University of Health Sciences.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
WBPGMAT 2018 Admission Procedure:
- Candidates have to undergo through the West Bengal Post Graduate Medical Admission Test Examination in order to get admission in PG medical (MBBS) (Degree and Diploma) courses or programs (Modern Medicine) in The West Bengal University of Health Sciences.
- Those candidates who will be qualified in (WBPGMAT 2018) Entrance exam will call for Counselling process.
Note: The WBPGMAT 2018 admission will now be based on WBPGMAT 2018 PG score. The only procedure that will happen is the filing of the registration form and directly after that, the counseling will get started for the private as well as government college of West Bengal. The counseling will be for Medical courses only.
WBPGMAT 2018 Exam Pattern:
- WBPGMAT 2018 will consist of 200 objectives multiple choice type of questions of 4 marks each to be completed in 160 minutes time.
- Questions will be in English Language only.
- There will be deduction of 1 marks for every incorrect answer.
- No marks will be awarded for multiple answers and multiple answers response will be treated as incorrect answer.
- No marks will be deducted for questions not attempted.
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
WBPGMAT 2018 Syllabus:
WBPGMAT 2018 Syllabus is available on the official website of WBPGMAT. Candidates can download it easily and start their preparation accordingly. The syllabus will consist of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany & Zoology). The syllabus of WBPGMAT 2018 will be prepared after analyzing the different states syllabi as well as those prepared by NCERT, CBSE, and COBSE.
Procedure to complete your WBPGMAT Registration 2018:
- First of all, candidates have to visit to the official web portal of the West Bengal Post Graduate Medical Admission Test that is www.wbuhsexams.in
- Now move the cursor towards the “Candidate Login” button available in “Links” section at the left side of the homepage and open it.
- Then a new page will be opened in front of you where new users need to press on the “New User? Register here” link present on the same page.
- Now fill the WBPGMAT 2018 registration form by entering the details in the boxes and submit it by pressing on the appropriate link.
- After that, you will receive a message in your registered inbox and your WBPGMAT 2018 Registration process is completed.
Check Here Detailed: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Submission of Application form:
- Candidates who had completed their WBPGMAT 2018 Login by following the above provided procedure are now go back to the home page and hit on the “Online Applications” link.
- After that, fill the online application form correctly in prescribed manner including all the required details.
- Now upload all the scanned copies of passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Make payment of application fee.
- Recheck the application form.
- Then submit the application form by hitting on the Submission button.
- At the end, don’t forget to take a print out of it.
WBPGMAT 2018 Dates:
|Online Application Form Availability||April 2018|
|Last Date of Form Filling||April 2018|
|Form Submission Last Date||April 2018|
|Result Declaration||May 2018|
|Counselling Starts from||May 2018|
Check Updated List Of: Top 100 Medical Colleges In India
WBPGMAT 2018 Admit Card:
West Bengal University of Health Sciences will release WBPGMAT Admit Card 2018, directly on official website www.wbuhsexams.in/Display_Info/frm_AdmitCard.aspx. Candidates have to download their WBPGMAT 2018 Hall Ticket via online mode before the exam. It is compulsory for every candidate to bring their WBPGMAT 2018 Call letter along with them otherwise they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
WBPGMAT 2018 Result:
WBPGMAT Result 2018 will be published by the West Bengal University of Health Sciences after the conduction of exam published in the third week of May 2018 on the official portal of WBPGMAT that is www.wbuhsexams.in/Display_Info/frm_Result.aspx. Candidates can check their WBPGMAT 2018 Results from the month of May 2018 (tentative). No score card will be send to any candidate. All the candidates those are shortlisted in the WBPGMAT 2018 result will get called by the authority for the counseling process.
Must Know: List of MBBS Colleges With Ranking
WBPGMAT 2018 Counselling:
After the result will be announced on the official web portal then WBPGMAT selection process will start. Candidates have to fill and submit their application form on official website of the WBPGMAT 2018 or other notified centers and obtain Acknowledgement card with registration number as a proof of form submission. When the WBPGMAT 2018 counselling result will be announced and the seats still remains vacant then the admission will be done on the basis of HSSC that is 10+2 marks (qualifying exam).
Documents Required for WBPGMAT 2018 Counselling Procedure:
- High School certificate
- WBPGMAT 2018 Admit Card
- WBPGMAT 2018 Score Card
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Certificate of Locomotors Disability (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Candidates can fetch more detailed information about WBPGMAT 2018 by going through its Official Website.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|