West Bengal Public Service Commission has released a newest career advertisement as WBPSC Recruitment. Organization invites applications from capable candidates for 120 vacant posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil) and others Posts. Those job hunters who want to join this organization they may apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2016.
Candidates who are willing to apply for above posts they have to submit WBPSC applications through online mode. Applications should be submitted on or before the last date that is 17th May 2016. Applying contenders can attain remaining details about WBPSC jobs through this page which is make available for your easiness by the entire team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||120|
|Last Date to Apply online||17th May 2016|
Essential Qualification for WBPSC Recruitment:
Applier must have completed Bachelor’s degree in Commerce of a recognized University or Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Membership of the Institute of Costs and Works Accountants of India.
Also Check:-Latest Graduate Jobs
Candidates who are going to apply they should not be exceeding 32 years as on 01st January 2016 and upper age will be relaxable for reserved categories candidates according to government norms.
Successfully recruited applicants will get salary in pay band of Rs.15, 600-42,000/- with the grade pay of Rs. 5,400/- from West Bengal Public Service Commission.
Applying candidates have to submit application fee of Rs.210/- that will be Non-Refundable and reserved categories candidates don’t need to pay any application fee to apply for this recruitment.
Mode of payment:
Application processing fee should be submitted through online (using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking) or offline mode (through Challan form).
Selection of candidates will be based on two stage first one is Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) and other one is Main Examination (Conventional Type) followed by Personality Test that will be organized by the selection committee of organization.
You Can Also Read:-
How to fill WBPSC online application form?
- Firstly candidates have to visit official website of West Bengal Public Service Commission that is www.pscwb.org.in
- Then contenders have to press on sliding link (PSC WB Online Application) which is available on the home page.
- Now on the next page candidates have to press “One Time Registration” link that is available right upper corner.
- By filling up all required data and uploading scanned photo and signature to you will get User ID and Password.
- Now contenders are required to login with user id and password and Fill Online Application Form with correct and mandatory details such as Personal Details, Qualification Details etc.
- Once the application form is being filled completely appliers have to hit on submit tab and take a printout of it for further use.
- Commencement of submission of online application : 25th April, 2016
- Submission Of Online Application: 17th May 2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Fees Through Online: 17th May 2016
- Closing Date For Submission Of Fees Through Offline: 18th May 2016
- Date of Preliminary Examination: In the month of July 2016
Keen aspirants who are going to apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2016 they can read below mentioned official notification to attain other information. Appliers if you have any quarry regarding WBPSC vacancy you may write it in comment box and we will try to solve it soon.
WBPSC Recruitment Notification:- Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
West Bengal Public Service Commission has propagated a latest job notification for WBPSC Recruitment. Applications in the prescribed format are invited from Indian Citizens for filling up the 15 Sub-Inspector of School Posts. So, contenders who have required qualification for said post may apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2016 by submitting their application form through online process on or before the last date.
Aspirants, who are going to apply for WBPSC sub inspector recruitment, may follow below mentioned steps to fill online application form. To collect more information about WBPSC Recruitment 2016, appliers may need to go through this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Starting Date To Fill Online Application Form||19th April 2016|
|Last Date To Fill Online Application Form||10th May 2016|
Eligibility Criteria For WBPSC Vacancy:
- Candidates, who are willing to grab west Bengal sub inspector Vacancy, should have Master Degree or Honors Degree with at least 50% Marks and a Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching or Education from a recognized University or institutions.
- Having Good Knowledge of Bengali – Spoken and Written and ability to undertake extensive tour on official duty.
You Can Also Check:-Latest Post Graduate Jobs
Limitation of Age for WBPSC Recruitment:
Age of the contenders should not more than 32 years and not less than 23 years on 01.01.2016. Relaxation and reservation in age for reserved category applicants will be admissible as per the organization rules.
Applicants, who are selected for declared WBPSC Vacancies, will get pay scale of Rs. 9,000/- – Rs. 40,500/- (minimum pay in the pay band Rs. 10,230/-) with Grade Pay Rs. 4,700/- plus allowances as are admissible.
Application Fee Detail:
- Candidates need to pay the application fee (For all categories of post) of Rs. 160/- + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).
- SC/ST category candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
Latest 5000 PSC Jobs:- Check Now
Selection Process for WBPSC Jobs:
The selection of the job hunters will be done on the basis of their performance in Screening Test/Written Test which will be organized by the selection committee of West Bengal Public Service Commission.
How to Apply for WBPSC Recruitment?
Contenders, who are well suited for West Bengal Sub Inspector Recruitment, may apply by submitting online application form before the last.
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to visit the official website of WBPSC that is www.pscwb.org.in
- On the home page applicants have to hit “Sub-Inspector Of School (Madrasah Education) Under The Department Of Minority Affairs & Madrasah Education, Govt. Of W.B. (Advertisementno.8/2016) Submit” link.
- Now must read full advertisement very carefully and from homepage hit on “PSC WB ONLINE APPLICATION” link.
- By hitting the above link an instructions page will be opened. After reading all the instructions carefully contenders are required to press on the online applying link.
- After that, must Fill Online Application Form appropriately and upload scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- After completion of form submit it successfully and take a printout of it for future use.
|Filling Up Of Online Application Will Be Commencing From||19th April 2016|
|Closing Date For Receipt Online Application||10th May 2016|
|End Date For Submitting Fee Through Online Mode|
|Offline Payment Of Fees Can Be Made Up To||11th May 2016|
Aspirants can check Official Notification which is given below, for more detail regarding WBPSC Recruitment 2016.