WBPSC Recruitment 2015
West Bengal Public Service Commission has declared a recruitment notification as WBPSC Recruitment 2015 to fill up the vacancies of different posts. Applicants who want to take the advantage of this opportunity can apply on or before the last date.
|Name Of Posts||Various|
|Last Date Of Apply Online||2nd March 2015|
From our page that is recruitmentresult.com, Aspirants can collect all the information related to WBPSC Recruitment such as qualification, age, how to apply, selection process etc.
Post name and salary details:
|Post name||Salary details|
|WB Civil Service (Executive)||Rs. 15600-42000/- + Grade pay Rs. 5400/-|
|WB Commercial Tax Service|
|WB Agricultural Income Tax Service|
|WB Excise Service|
|WB Co-operative Service|
|WB Labour Service|
|WB Food and Supplies Service|
|WB Employment Service|
|GROUP – A|
|WB Registration and Stamp Revenue Service|
|GROUP – B|
|WB Police Service|
|GROUP – C|
|Joint Block Development Officer||Rs. 9000-40500/- + Grade pay Rs. 4700/-|
|Deputy Assistant Director of Consumer Affairs and Fair Business Practices|
|West Bengal Junior Social Welfare Service|
|West Bengal Subordinate Land Revenue Service, Grade-I|
|Assistant Commercial Tax Officer|
|Assistant Canal Revenue Officer (Irrigation)||Rs. 9000-40500/- + Grade pay Rs. 4400/-|
|GROUP – D|
|Chief Controller of Correctional Services|
|Inspector of Co-operative Societies||Rs. 7100-37600/- + Grade pay Rs. 3900/-|
|Panchayat Development Officer|
- Contenders who want to fetch this opportunity must have possess a Graduation Degree from recognized university
- Applicants must be capable to read, write and speak in Bengali.
Those candidates who want to apply for the posts of group A, C and D should be attaining 21 years but not more than 32 years of age. And for group ‘B’ they must be of 20 years but not more than 32 years.
- First of all candidates have to clear the preliminary examination.
- Then, on the basis of preliminary examination applicants will be shortlisted to allow attending the main examination and personality test.
- Applicants have to pay an application fee of Rs. 240/-. This should be paid through offline mode.
- SC/ST candidates and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability are exempted to pay any fee.
How to apply?
- Applicants who are applying have to go through the official website www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
- On the home page, select “how to apply online” tab which is noticeable on the right top of the page.
- Now on the new page chose the appropriate option.
- After then, read and fill it with correct information asked, upload required testimonials along with recent passport size photograph and scanned signature.
- Then finally, press “Submit”.
- At last, take the printout of that duly filled online application form for future reference.
|Commencement of submission of online application||9th February, 2015 from 11:30 a.m.|
|Closing date for submission of fees||2nd march 2015|
|Last date for submission of online application|
Note: For further details check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On