WBPSC Recruitment 2015
West Bengal Public Service Commission offers various posts in West Bengal Judicial Service under the Advertisement as WBPSC Recruitment 2015 by conducting West Bengal Judicial Service Examination. Candidates who found themselves eligible can apply for WBPSC Vacancy 2015 by submitting online application form on or before the dead line.
|Name Of Post||Various|
|No. Of Posts||46|
|Closing Date Of Apply Online||11th May, 2015|
For availing Additional details regarding WBPSC Recruitment 2015 such as eligibility conditions selection process, salary scale, how to apply you may go through below furnished section which is provided by team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Clear: 02
- Anticipated: 44
- Applicants must have a degree in Law from any University or Institution.
- Enrolment as an advocate in the roll of Bar Council of any State or Union Territory in India on the date of advertisement for the examination
- Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali
- Age of job hunters should not less than 23 years and not more than 35 years on the date of advertisement for examination on 18.04.2015.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable by 5 years for SC and ST candidates, by 3 years for BC candidates and up to 10 years for PWD.
Contenders, willing to appear in West Bengal Judicial Service Examination, 2015 are required to pay Rs.210/- as an application fee plus additional charges through debit/credit card.
Mode Of Selection:
Selection process will be held in three successive stages:
- Preliminary Examination (multiple choice objective types)
- Final Examination (Conventional Type – Written)
- Personality Test
Scale of Pay:
Appliers who are selected under WBPSC Recruitment 2015 will get pay scale of Rs.27, 700-44770/- plus Allowances will also be admissible as per Government orders in force.
How To Apply for pscwb.org.in Various Posts Advertisement?
- Wiling Candidates have to first go for “One Time Registration” link available on top of left panel in home page of website www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
- Now fill all entries and upload passport size photograph and signature and press on submit button.
- After submission of Registration form you will get User ID and Password to login further.
- Now “Login to your Account” under Candidate’s Corner and press on Apply Now link available with name of the Examination
- After that, fill form as mentioned and after completion of form submit it successfully and take a printout of it for future use.
|Opening date for submission of online application||20th April, 2015|
|Closing date for submission of online application||11th May, 2015|
|Closing date for submission of Fee||13th May, 2015|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||June, 2015|
|Date of Final Examination||August, 2015|
Note: Candidates must check Official Notice for availing more information about WBPSC Recruitment 2015.
WBPSC Recruitment 2015
West Bengal Public Service has announced a notification about WBPSC Recruitment 2015 for filling up the 71 vacancies of Assistant Public Prosecutors posts. Candidates who find themselves eligible can apply for WBPSC Jobs 2015 by submitting online application form on or before the last date.
|Name Of The Post||Assistant Public Prosecutors|
|No. Of Posts||71|
|Closing Date Of Apply Online||4th May, 2015|
Other appropriate details about WBPSC vacancy 2015 such as eligibility conditions selection process, salary scale, how to apply you may go through below furnished section which is provided by team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India or such a person of other nationality as declared eligible by Government of India;
- Should have a degree in Law from a recognized University.
- A minimum 3 years’ continuous practice as a Lawyer on the date of application and must be either an Advocate* or a Barrister-at-Law*.
- Age of candidates who are applying for WBPSC Recruitment 2015 should not less than 25 years and not more than 35 years on 01.01.2015
- Relaxation in age limit for reserved category will be based on Government rules
- Candidate’s selection will be based on written test
- The Examination will be held in two successive stages:
- Written Examination (Conventional Type)
- Personality Test.
Contenders who are selected for the post will be paid with the handsome amount of (PB-4A) Rs.15,600-42,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/- besides D.A., M.A. and H.R.A. admissible as per rules.
How To Apply?
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply by visiting official website www.pscwb.org.in
- From home page, select appropriate link.
- Press on ‘apply online’ button.
- After that, fill form as mentioned and upload passport size photograph and signature.
- After completion of form submit it successfully and take a printout of it for future use.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 13th April, 2015 from 11:30 a.m.
- Closing date for submission of fees: 6th May, 2015
- Closing date for submission of online application : 4th May, 2015
Note: Candidates must check Official Notification for availing more information about WBPSC Recruitment
Something That You Should Put An Eye On