Newest Government Job Notification released now!!!!! Interested and capable job hunters are informed that West Bengal Public Service Commission has decided to recruit eligible aspirants against WBPSC Recruitment for 164 Panchayat Accounts and Audit Officer Positions. Contenders who want to enhance their career in government sector can apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
Keen job hunters may apply for West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment, by forwarding the completely filled online application in prescribed format available on official site of organization. Job hunters are requested to submit the application before the last date ends that is 20th Dec. 2016. To get further details regarding WBPSC Recruitment Notification you need to check this page given by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of commission||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Total no. of Posts||164|
|Closing date for submission of online application||20th Dec. 2016|
|Written test will be held||In the month of February|
Download Here: West Bengal Public Service Commission Notice
West Bengal Public service commission Vacancies:
- Panchayat Accounts and Audit Officer: 164
WBPSC Eligibility Criteria:
- Appliers must be a citizen of India or such a person of other nationality as declared eligible by Government of India.
- Applying candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized University/ Institutions.
Get Now: More Graduate Jobs
Restrictions on Age:
- Applicants must not be more than 32 years as on the 01.01.2016 (i.e. born not earlier than the 2nd January, 1984).
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC and ST category contenders of West Bengal and by 3 years for BC candidates of West Bengal
- Candidates who belong to persons with disabilities will get up to 45 years of age but aspirants must have disability of 40% and above as per Govt. Rules.
No relaxation is applicable to S.C./S.T./B.C. category candidates of other States as they shall be treated as general candidates.
Grab Now: Latest PSC Jobs
What will be the application fee?
- Applicants will have to pay by candidates Rs.160/- + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for online payment through debit/credit card plus service charge as applicable as Govt. Duty OR
- Rs.5/-for Service Charge only for Net Banking OR Service Charge of Rs.20/- only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Salary Details for WBPSC Jobs:
Those aspirants who will be selected for West Bengal Public Service Commission Jobs will be paid attractive and satisfactory amount of pay scale of Rs. 7,100-37,600/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 3600/-from the management authority of commission.
Mode of Hiring for WBPSC Vacancy:
- West Bengal Public Service Commission conducts written Exam and Interview for the selection of applicants.
- Contenders who are searching for government jobs in West Bengal, it is the best opportunity for them. So, candidates need to give their best in test/Interview for selection.
|Get Details||Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam|
|Interview Preparation Tips|
Guidelines to Apply for West Bengal PSC Recruitment:
- To apply against West Bengal PSC Recruitment Notification, they need to visit the official website of commission that is www.pscwb.org.in
- You will reach the home page of official website then candidates are required to choose “Panchayat Accounts and Audit Officer (Special) Recruitment Examination, 2016” link.
- After that a new window will be opened at your screen in PDF format, you need to read the details and instructions carefully and completely.
- After reading the notification, hit at “PSC WB Online Application” link presented at the home page.
- Fill WBPSC Online Application Form with complete and correct details without doing any mistake.
- Re- checks the filled application form and “Submit” button to submit the application form.
- Lastly take the print out of filled application form for future use.
Dates to Remember:
- Commencement of submission of online application: 30th Nov. 2016
- Closing date to Submit Online Application: 20th Dec. 2016
- Last date for submission of fees through online: 20th Dec. 2016
- Closing date for submission of fees through offline: 21st Dec. 2016
- Written test will be held at Kolkata in the month of February
Check These Related Links:
Venue of written test:
In the office of the Public Service Commission,
West Bengal, in Kolkata
Get Now: Jobs in West Bengal
Remember Important Note
Interested and eligible aspirants may get other details regarding WBPSC Recruitment 2017
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||PSC Exam Books|
|Free Job Updates||PSC Previous Years Question Papers|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|