A career notification has instructed by West Bengal Public Service Commission as WBPSC Recruitment 2016. Online applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for filling up 52 posts of Director in Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services and Sub-Officer under department of Fire & Emergency Services, Government of West Bengal. Interested candidates who are looking for latest government jobs in this state may apply as soon as possible. We’ll keep posting more information related to WBPSC Recruitment 2017, so remain in touch with this web portal frequently.
Aspirants, who desire to fetch this latest job opening, may apply for West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment by submitting the application form through online mode before the respective last date as per post that is settled below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Oraganization||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|No. of vacancies||52|
|Last date to apply||Check below|
WBPSC Vacancy and Required Qualification:
|Name of post||No. of posts||Educational Qualification|
|Sub-Officer||51||Degree in Science with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or its equivalent and Swimming Certificate.|
|Director||01||Master degree in any branch of Veterinary Science or Animal Science with 15 years’ experience in livestock management or veterinary field work including disease investigation.|
More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Candidates applying for any above said post must have the ability to read, write and speak in Bengali.
Examination Fee for WBPSC Jobs:
- All category candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs.210/-for Director post and Rs.160 for Sub-Officer post + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- for online payment through debit / credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs. 5/- for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs. 20/- for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).
- S.C. / S.T. candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40%and above are not required to pay any fee.
Check Here:- Latest PSC Jobs
Age Criteria and Salary Structure for West Bengal Public Service Commission Jobs:
|Name of post||Pay Scale||Age limit (as on 01.01.2016)|
|Sub-Officer||Rs.7,100/- Rs.37,600/- with Grade Pay Rs.3,900/-||Not less than 20 years and not more than 27 years|
|Director||Rs.37, 400/- Rs.60,000/- plus Grade pay Rs.8,900/-||Not more than 55 years and not less than 50 years.|
Initial selection of candidates will be based on the basis of either higher qualifications in relevant subjects / higher standard of marks / grade obtained in the essential qualifications or experience in relevant field. And then will be called, if selected for further selection process of Screening Test / Written Test.
Get Best Answer Here: How to Prepare for Written Examination
Procedure to fill WBPSC Application Form:
- Desirous candidates are required to firstly visit Official website of West Bengal Public Service Commission that is pscwb.org.in
- Select suitable link related to post as “sub-officer under department of fire & emergency services advt. no.15/2016, submit” OR “director, animal husbandry and veterinary services, west Bengal in west Bengal higher animal husbandry & veterinary services under the animal resources development department, submit” for which you are applying for.
- After that read the opened notification carefully and ensure your eligibility for the applied post.
- Now, candidates are required to fill application form with complete relevant information in support of education, contact details and other.
- Upload one scanned passport size photograph and digital signature in the space provided in application form.
- Application form must be dully signed by applying aspirants and review the filled application form completely.
- Lastly, press “SUBMIT” button for final submission of application form and retain a print out of application form for future use.
- All requisite certificates regarding educational qualifications, proof of age, other relevant experience certificates and other requisite documents must be furnished as and when required by the Commission.
|Filling up of online application forms will be commencing from||9th August 2016|
|Closing date for receipt of application||30th August 2016|
|Last date of fees payment (For all categories of post)||30th August 2016|
|Closing date for receipt online application||26th August 2016|
|Last date of fees payment||26th August 2016|
|Offline payment of fees can be made up to||29th August 2016 at any branches of UBI|
|Challan for making the payment in bank should be generated by||26th August 2016|
You must comprehend complete information about WBPSC Recruitment through these Official Links given above. To get latest updates in concern to WBPSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you may stay connected to this page or bookmark this page by pressing control+d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On