For 971 MO/Pharmacist Vacancies, West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti has released a job notification. Individuals interested in WBSHFWS Recruitment can apply against it and do online registration.
After that, they need to submit the application form till the closing date i.e. 21-04-2018 through proper medium. Submission of forms after the last date will not be accepted by the organization.
Highlights of the page:
What after Submission?
On the basis of individuals’ educational qualification, the organization will make a merit list for documents verification round and Bengali test. At the end, final selection will be done by the selection committee.
More information about WBSHFWS Recruitment 2018 is given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com, check it out:
WBSHFWS Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for WBSHFWS MO/ Pharmacist Jobs:
For Pharmacist: Individuals should have done Two years Diploma in Pharmacy from any institute approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCl)/AICTE.
For Medical Officer: Candidates must have completed BHMS/ BAMS/ BUMS degree from recognized university.
Note: The candidate should be permanent resident of West Bengal and should be able to read, write and speak in Bengali.
Find Here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Age Limitation for WBSHFWS MO/ Pharmacist Vacancies:
Those contenders who are not above than 40 years of age are eligible to apply for West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment Notification.
Salary Details for WBSHFWS Current openings:
Aspirants who will selected against WBSHFWS Recruitment will receive the suitable amount as given in the below table.
|Post Name||Monthly Pay Scale|
|Medical Officer||Rs. 25,000/-|
Selection Process for WBSHFWS Jobs:
- Firstly, the screening of application forms will be done by the organization. After that, shortlisted contenders will be called for documents verification and Bengali Test.
- In the end, final selection will be done and capable candidates will be selected against WBSHFWS Medical Officer/ Pharmacist jobs.
Get Here Free Job Updates in your mailbox
Candidates are required to deposit some amount in the form of application fee through online/ offline mode.
|Post Name||For General Category||For Reserved Category|
|Pharmacist||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 50/-|
|Medical Officer||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 100/-|
How to Apply for WBSHFWS Recruitment 2018 ?
Those aspirants who want to apply against WB State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment Notification are required to follow the basic steps:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Then select the recruitment tab which is given at the left side of the home page.
- Select the suitable link which is related to WBSHFWS Recruitment.
- A PDF file will be shown on your digital screen which contains the essential information about vacant jobs.
- Hit “registration” option and fill the correct details.
- Hit submit button and you will receive user ID and password.
- Enter the ID and password and hit login button.
- Fill the application form with correct details and deposit the application fees through proper mode.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Hit “Submit” button and take a print out of the same for further use.
Get Here>>> WBSHFWS Pharmacist Recruitment PDF
Get Here>>> WBSHFWS Medical Officer Recruitment PDF
|Last date of Registration||17-04-2018|
|Last date for application fees||19-04-2018|
|Last date to submit WBSHFWS Application form||21-04-2018|
If you want to know more about WBSHFWS Recruitment 2018 then you can visit the Official Link. Clear your doubts (if any) by write it in the comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Interview Preparation Tips|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|