West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti has released an advt to fulfill 26 posts of District Epidemiologists for each District/Health District. Individuals intersected in WBSHFWS Recruitment can apply online before the last date which is 15-02-2019.
WBSHFWS Recruitment 2019 Highlights
- Applying Mode: Online
- Last Date to Apply: 15-02-2019
- Name of the Post: District Epidemiologists Under NPCDCS
- Conducting Organization: West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti
- Total Vacancy: 26
- Place of Posting: District Cell of any District/Health district of West Bengal
WBSHFWS Recruitment 2019
Q 1: How many vacancies are available for WBSHFWS Recruitment?
26 (Unreserved – one for each District/Health District)
Q 2: Describe the education qualification that is required for WBSHFWS vacancies.
- MBBS with PG Degree/Diploma inn Public Health/Epidemiology [MD (PSM/Community Medicine), DPH, MAE, MPH etc.]
- MBBS with minimum 2 years’ experience in Public Health
- M.Sc in Life Science/Epidemiology with 2 years’ experience in Public Health
- BAMS/BHMS with MPH
Get Here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Q 3: What is the maximum age limit for WBSHFWS Jobs?
40 Years as on 01-01-2019
Q 4: What is the WBSHFWS Recruitment Process?
- Academic Qualification and experienced possessed by the candidates
- The shortlisted candidates after the verification of documents/certificates at the ration of 1:3 will be called for further recruitment process.
Q 5: Describe the Marks distribution.
Scale of scoring – 100 Marks
|Marks obtained in MBBS or|
M.Sc or BAMS/BHMS
(i.e. % of marks obtained
|Post-Graduation for MBBS/|
BAMS/ BHMS (Additional Marks)
|16||PG Degree – 16,|
PG Diploma – 8
|Ph.D/M.Phil. in case of M.Sc in Life Science/Epidemiology||16||Additional Marks|
|Experience in Public||12||1.5 Marks for each|
completed 6 months
beyond essential experience
Get Here Free Job Updates in your mailbox !!
Q 6: What is the application Fee?
Q 7: How to pay application fee?
Candidates can pay the application either through offline mode or online mode
Q 8: How to Apply for WBSHFWS Recruitment 2019?
Those aspirants who want to apply against WB State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment Notification are required to follow the basic steps:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Then select the recruitment tab which is given at the left side of the home page.
- Look for “Recruitment Notice for the post of District Epidemiologists” and then hit on the link to get WBSHFWS Recruitment Notification.
- A PDF file will be shown on your digital screen which contains the essential information about vacant WBSHFWS jobs.
- Those who fulfill all the eligibility criteria have to then revisit the home page and hit on “Online Recruitment” tab that is present “E-Governance” section on the bottom of the home page.
- A new website will appear on your screen.
- Now search for “District Epidemiologist-NPCDCS” and then hit on “Continue For Registration” link
- Fill all the asked details correctly and then hit on “Save” button.
- Then you will receive user ID and password
- Enter the ID and password and hit login button.
- Fill the application form with correct details and deposit the application fees through proper mode.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Hit “Submit” button and take a print out of the same for further use.
Important Links Related to WBSHFWS……
|WBSHFWS Notification||Get Here|
|WBSHFWS Application Form||Get Here|
|WBSHFWS Official Website||Get Here|
Q 9: What are the important date reading WBSHFWS Recruitment?
|Last date for registration||Midnight of 7th February 2019|
|Last date for submission of|
|12th February 2019 (upto banking hours|
for off-line payment mode)
|Last Date of full Submission of form||Midnight of 15th February 2019|
WBSHFWS Recruitment 2019
For 26 of Vacancies District Epidemiologists, West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti has released a job notification on its official website. Individuals who are interested in WBSHFWS Recruitment 2019 must check the eligibility criteria first and then apply for available vacancy as directed.
Find Here: Latest Jobs in West Bengal
The selection of the eligible individuals will be done on the basis of individuals’ educational qualification, experience and other recruitment procedure. Firstly, the organization will make a merit list for documents verification round and prescribed eligibility criteria. At the end, final selection will be done by the selection committee according to the performance in written test and personal interview.
Those who are interested in WBSHFWS Recruitment 2019 and want to gather all the latest updates regarding the recruitment activities are advised to stay in touch with our web portal. Also write your query related above provided information in the comment box.
Latest Recruitment On 31-01-2019