WCD Rajasthan Recruitment
Department of Women and Child Development (WCD), Jaipur, Rajasthan has decided to hire 503 eligible and deserving contenders through WCD Rajasthan Recruitment Notification. According to WCD Rajasthan Notification, candidates are required for Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper and ASHA Worker vacancies.
Those candidates who are interested and have passed in 8th/ 12th from recognized Board can apply for Rajasthan Jobs by submitting WCD Rajasthan Application Form till the last date that is 15-01-2018.
This Page Includes:
Something about WCD:
Ministry of Women & Child Development is a branch of the Govt of India was established in 1985. Maneka Gandhi is the present minister for the Ministry of Women & Child Development is Maneka Gandhi. With effect from 30-01-2016, the department has been upgraded to a ministry.
Team members of recruitmentresult.com have given entire details regarding WCD Rajasthan Recruitment 2018 on this page. So, candidates need to scroll down the page to get information about Women & Child Development Rajasthan Recruitment.
WCD Rajasthan Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Ministry of Women & Child Development|
|Posts Name||Anganwadi Worker, Helper|
|No. Of Posts||503|
|Last Date To Apply Online||15-01-2018|
WCD Rajasthan Vacancies:
|Name of Post||No. of WCD Rajasthan Vacancy|
Required Educational Qualification:
To apply for WCD Rajasthan Jobs, candidates must have passed 8th/12th/ Intermediate or its equivalent from recognized school or board or Institutions with good academic records and relevant years of experience in related field if necessary.
Check Here: Latest 12th Based Jobs
Restrictions on Age:
Candidates must meet age- criteria as given below and those who belong to reserved category will get age- relaxations as per the norms.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Selected candidates will get an impressive amount as monthly income which is decided at the time of selection process by the team of Ministry of Women & Child Development.
- Along with basic pay, appointed appliers will also receive other allowances/ incentives as per the norms of organizations.
On the basis of performance in test followed by interview, the selection of candidates for WCD Rajasthan Anganwadi Worker/ Helper Recruitment will be done. The recruitment process will be organized by the expert team of Department Of Women & Child Development Rajasthan.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
How to Apply for WCD Rajasthan Recruitment 2018:
- In the very first step, candidates need to visit to official website of organization that is www.wcd.rajasthan.gov.in to apply for WCD Rajasthan 2018 Recruitment
- From home age press on “What’s New” section available at right side.
- After that you need to select appropriate link of WCD Rajasthan Notification.
- Read the entire details very carefully and after reading relevant details choose suitable link to apply online for WCD Rajasthan Recruitment 2018.
- Fill WCD Rajasthan Online Application Form very carefully with complete information such as name, address, education details etc
- Upload documents if required like pass port size photo, signature and certificates.
- Press on submit tab and take print out of application form.
- Now send it to postal address or e-mail address which is given below
Postal Address and E-mail Address:
Last Date To Apply Online: 15-01-2018
Help line / Contact Details For WCD Rajasthan Recruitment 2018
Directorate Integrated Child Development Services (I.C.D.S.),
2, Jalpath, Gandhi Nagar, Jaipur
Phone No: 0141-2706563
You may get details about WCD Rajasthan Recruitment 2018 by this Official Link. Applicants may also go through our web portal time to time to get latest updates about WCD Rajasthan Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|