West Bengal School Service Commission Recruitment 2014
- West Bengal School Service Commission has released an advertisement as WBSSC Recruitment 2014.
- This is the notification about the examination for Class V to VIII for Pass Graduate Vacancies. It will be held on 09/03/2014.
- Interested aspirants may fill the application form before the 8th February 2014. Applicants should read this notification and also check for the selection process.
- Entire information regarding this post WBSSC recruitment are will mentioned on this page.
Name of the Organization:
West Bengal School Service Commission
Name of the Post:
Pass Graduate Teacher (Class V to VIII)
Total No. of Vacancies:
Applicants must have passed Graduation or Master Degree in any discipline from reputed University/Institution.
Age limit will be decided by the Organization.
Selection process will be done as per the following criteria:
|Subject Test||60 Marks|
|Academic Qualification as on last date of Application||30 Marks|
|Experience in Teaching||5 Marks|
|Personality Test||5 Marks|
Fee Structure for TET:
General/OBC applicants have to pay Rs.250/- for fee and for SC/ST/PH candidates it should be Rs.80/-
How to Apply?
Candidates have to fill the application form which will be available at 847 Post offices. Fill the application forms in the correct manner. And you have to submit this at the respective post offices. You have to fill the application form in the correct manner. Affix the photograph and documents should be attached properly.
- Last date for Pass Graduate Teachers: 8th February 2014
- Starting date of Application for post Graduate/Hons.: 12 February 2014
- Last date for submission of application for Post Graduate/Hons: 25 February 2014
For more details, you can check the Official Notification.