West Bengal Staff Selection Commission has depicted a notification about WBSSC Recruitment. Candidates who are well qualified and deserving must apply for WBSSC Recruitment 2015 for filling up Inspector of Wakf (Group – B) jobs. Aspirants have to fill WBSSC online Application form on or before closing date that is 15th July 2015.
|Name of the post||Inspector of Wakf (Group – B)|
|Closing date to apply online||15th July 2015|
Candidates who are interested to grow their career in the public sector must grab this chance as soon as possible. The whole acknowledgement regarding WBSSC Recruitment 2015 like eligibility criteria, selection process, procedure to apply etc are well stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Aspirants who are willing to apply for this recruitment they must have done Bachelors’ degree from any recognized University,
- Good knowledge of Bengali – spoken & written,
- Acquaintance with Islamic Social Customs, Culture and Muslim Theology.
The upper ager limitation of the aspirants should not below 20 years and not more than 32 years as on the 1st January 2015.
- The upper age limit is relaxable – by 5 years for SC and ST candidates of West Bengal,
- by 3 years for BC – A and BC – B candidates of West Bengal,
- upto 37 years of age for Persons with Disabilities (having physical disability of atØ least 40% and above),
Selection of the job hunters will be made on the basis of written examination.
Selected candidates will get the stipend of Pay Band – III (Rs. 7,100/- – 37,600/-) Grade Pay- Rs. 3,600/-
Procedure to Apply for WBSSC Recruitment:
- Candidates who are willing to apply for WBSSC Recruitment go through official website that is wbssc.gov.in
- Fill the online application form properly, should upload scanned photograph and signature or other relevant documents with the form and submit it within given time period.
Closing date to receipt application: 15th July 2015
Note: For more details must go through this Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On