A career notification has instructed by West Bengal Staff Selection Commission as WBSSC Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the 26 Motor Vehicles Inspector post under Government of West Bengal. Aspirants, who desire to fetch this latest vacancy opening, may apply for WBSSC Recruitment 2017 by submitting the application form through online or Tathya Mitra Kendras mode.
This Page Includes:
We have provided complete details regarding WBSSC Vacancy on this page so; all the applicants are requested to read the complete info before applying. Aspirants who are willing to get hired in this government organization may apply for this latest opening by forwarding their online filled applications before the last date given below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||West Bengal Staff Selection Commission|
|Last Date To Apply Online||30th January, 2017|
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non-Technical)||19|
|Motor Vehicles Inspector (Technical)||07|
Aspirant interested in applying for must have passed Bachelor’s Degree /diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE / WBSCTE or its equivalent from a recognized Board or Council.
Upper age limit for the applying candidates should be not more than 32 years as on 1st January 2016. Relaxation will be given to reserved category candidate as per norms.
Get Official Notification
|Name of Post||Get Details|
|Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non-Technical)||Official Notification|
|Motor Vehicles Inspector (Technical)||Official Notification|
Appointed aspirant will be offered the Pay Band of Rs.7100/- to 37600/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 3900/-per month.
Candidates are required to make payment of (other than Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe) is Rs. 220/-as application fee and including Rs 20/- as Processing Fee and reserved candidates are required to pay only Rs. 20/- as Processing Fee.
Check Now: Latest SSC Jobs Notification
Selection of the eligible candidates shall be made on the basis of written test or interview to be conducted by the Staff Selection Commission.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to Apply for West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Recruitment?
Individuals accomplishing requisite eligibility criteria in concern to the post may apply by filling online / Tathya Mitra Kendras application form before the last date. For getting the prescribed Performa of application, aspirants are required to follow the below given steps. Please have a look….
- Applicant must visit the official website of the Commission which is www.wbssc.gov.in
- On the home page select “Apply online” link available below “Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non-Technical) / Motor Vehicles Inspector (Technical)” option for the post you are applying for and proceed further.
- Now, from opened page, read complete instructions and again hit on “Apply Online” link for filling online application.
- This will open the required application form which you need to fill completely by furnishing all essential details and upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in provided space (If required).
- After that, recheck entire details carefully and press “Submit” button for final submission of application.
- Aspirants must take the print out of application form and keep it safe for future reference.
You May Read This: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Important Date to Remember:
Last Date to Apply Online: 30th January, 2017 till 4.00 P.M.
Note: You may get the complete information about WBSSC Recruitment 2017 through the Official Notification. To get latest updates in concern to WBSSC jobs, keep visiting this portal or you can bookmark this page by pressing CONTROL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|WBSSC Admit Card||WBSSC Answer Key|
|WBSSC Result||Jobs By Qualification|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Recruitments||Jobs by Organization|