WBSSC Recruitment 2015
Candidates are notified that West Bengal Staff Selection Commission has proclaimed a vacancy notification regarding WBSSC Recruitment 2015 to recruit the deserving candidates for the 390 WBSSC Vacancies.
|Total No. of Vacancies||390|
|Last date to apply||19th January 2015|
Jobs seekers who are interested and eligible to apply for WBSSC Jobs must apply through submitting their prescribed applications on or before the end date for the submission of online applications mentioned below.
More details relevant to WBSSC Vacancies 2015 Notification such as post details, salary offered, age limitation, procedure to apply etc are well shaped in the below module of this page by recrutimentresult.com.
WBSSC Jobs 2015 Details:
- Inspector, Backward Classes Welfare: 331
- Minority Development Officer: 13
- Research Investigator: 06
- Fishery Extension Officer under West Bengal Junior Fishery Service Grade – II: 40
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
|Post End||Age Limit (Yrs.)||Required Qualification|
|Inspector, Backward Classes Welfare||20-32||Graduate degree|
|Minority Development Officer||18-32||Bachelor Degree|
|Research Investigator||32 max||Graduate with Anthropology/ Economics/ Sociology or equivalent|
|Fishery Extension Officer under West Bengal Junior Fishery Service Grade – II||Bachelor’s in Fishery Science|
- UR & OBC Candidates who are going to apply against this vacancy need to remit an amount of Rs. 220/- and Rs. 20/- will be paid by the SC/ST/PH Candidates.
- Application fee is to be deposited online through Debit Cards / Credits Cards / Net banking of any nationalized bank.
Candidates who will get selected by the association will be paid an amount of Rs. 7100-37600/- + GP Rs. 3900/- as their month remuneration.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be hired on the basis of their performance in the written examination.
How to Apply?
Aspirants who are willing to apply may do it through following the steps framed below:
- Firstly visit the official advertisement that is www.wbssc.gov.in
- Follow the suitable link and fill the online application carefully.
- Upload your signature, photograph, and all the other requisite copies of documents in the given size.
- Submit the application and take a hardcopy of it for the further reference.
- Last date to apply online: 19th January 2015
- Examination will be held in the month of: February 2015
To check the other information appliers may check the Official Notification.
WBSSC Recruitment 2015
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission has issued a notification as WBSSC Recruitment 2015 for filling up 185 Fire Engine Operator –Cum – Driver post. Interested candidates are requested to apply online for the post by filling the application form before the last date.
|Name of post||Fire Engine Operator –Cum – Driver|
|No. of Vacancies||185|
|Last date||19th December, 2014|
The information about WBSSC Recruitment 2015 post name, no of post, selection procedure and how to apply etc are well structured below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Job aspirants who want to apply for this recruitment must have passed class VIIIth Standard examination from any recognized educational institution with aggregate marks.
The age of the candidates should not be less than 18 Years and not more than 32 Years. Age relaxation is provided to SC/ST & OBC candidates.
Job hunters will be selected on the basis of written test / driving test & Interview.
Selected Applicants will get salary of Pay Band – 3 (Rs. 7,100/- – 37,600/-) Grade Pay- Rs. 3,200/-.
Examination Fee & Processing Fee:
Candidates have to pay examination fee for Rs. 200/- & processing fee for Rs. 20/-. SC/ST applicants are exempted from examination fee.
How to Apply? Candidates can apply via both methods as online as well as offline -
- Candidates have to visit the official website wbssc.gov.in
- Go to ‘Apply’ option given at the top of the home page.
- Choose the link for the post of Fire Engine Operator –Cum – Driver
- Select ‘apply online’ option.
- Fill the entire details in correct manner.
- Upload the recent photograph & signature.
- Submit the duly filled application form.
- After submitting it successfully an auto generated receipt with Registration Number will be generated.
- Take print out of the application form for further use.
Download the application form from the official website. Fill the application form & paste a recent passport size photograph on it. Send the application form on the address given below.
Secretary cum-Controller of Examinations,
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission,
Mayukh Bhaban, Salt Lake,
Kolkata – 700091
Last date for receipt of application form 19th December, 2014
For more details you may read the Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On