West Central Railway Recruitment
Walk-In-Interview is going to be organized by West Central Railway for selection to Post of House Surgeon (Junior Resident Doctors) against West Central Railway Recruitment. Interested candidates who hold MBBS Degree can apply for WCR Recruitment by attending walk-in-interview on prescribed date.
Eligible candidates may report for Interview on 26-06-2018 at Central Hospital along with original certificate and self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience.
WCR House Surgeon Walk-In!!!
Dedicated candidates will be selected on basis of walk-in-interview only. This is the best opportunity to work at Reputed Hospital. Applicants must bring following documents at the time of interview.
Contenders who want to get more details regarding West Central Railway Recruitment 2018-19 need to go through this page which is well prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Get Here: Latest 50000+ Railway Jobs
West Central Railway Recruitment
|Organization Name||West Central Railway|
|Post Name||House Surgeon (Junior Resident Doctors)|
|Date of Walk-In||26-06-2018|
House Surgeon (Junior Resident Doctors)
Qualification Needed for West Central Railway Recruitment:
Candidate should have MBBS Degree from a recognized Medical College and should have registered with MCI. Doctors who have completed the bond of Rural Service can apply for West Central Railway Recruitment Notification.
Get Here More Highly Paid: Medical Jobs
Age Limit for West Central Railway Jobs:
Candidates willing to be a part of this association must fulfill age criteria that will be decided by administration of association against West Central Railway Recruitment Advertisement.
Download PDF: West Central Railway House Surgeon Recruitment
Pay Scale for West Central Railway Vacancy:
- Selected candidates will be paid consolidated amount of salary of Rs. 36,000/- per month against West Central Railway Advertisement.
- The leave entitlement of appointee shall be governed by the Institute’s leave rules as amended from time to time.
Mode of Hiring for West Central Railway Notification:
Selection of applicants will be done on basis of Walk-in-interview. No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for attending the interview against West Central Railway 2018 Recruitment.
Quick Links for Interview:
Way to Apply for West Central Railway Vacancies:
- The applicants who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for openings by attending Walk- in interview.
- Applicants first visit the official site that is www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Go to ‘Important Information” section and hit “Notification for House Surgeon Interview on 26.6.2018” link.
- Now prepare the Resume as per format and bring it at the time of interview.
- Attach photocopies (one copy each) of all relevant certificates and testimonials along with Resume.
- Candidates should also bring originals of all relevant certificates & testimonials for verification while coming for the interview.
- Walk-in-interview is going to be held on below mentioned venue and date.
Must Check: Latest Walk-in-interview
Central Hospital, West Central Railway, Jabalpur
Date of Walk-In: 26-06-2018
To get complete information regarding West Central Railway Recruitment 2018-19, you need to hit this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|West Central Railway Result||West Central Railway Admit Card|
|Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Selection Procedure|
|Railway Current Affairs||Career In Railway Sector|
|Railway Exam Coaching Institutes||Railway Salary Package|