West Central Railway Recruitment
A new job advertisement has proclaimed regarding West Central Railway Recruitment with the intention to hire up the workaholic and bright candidates. Organization invites applications for filling up 204 vacant positions of Trade Apprentice. Eager contenders who fulfill all the eligibility criteria and want to get the jobs in government sector may register themselves for West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 and grab the opportunity now.
Aspirants who are keenly interested and want to enhance their career may promptly apply for West Central Railway Vacancy by filling their application forms and submit it through online mode on or before the deadline that is 10th December 2016. Candidates are required to check entire page for rest of the details related to West Central Railway jobs that is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||West Central Railway|
|Number of Vacancies||204|
|Closing Date||10th December 2016|
West Central Railway Vacancies:
|Name of the Positions||Number of vacancies|
|Welder (Elect. & Gas)||01|
|Welder (Elect. & Gas)||12|
West Central Railway Recruitment: Download PDF
Aspirants who are going to apply should have completed their 12th class and ITI in any relevant discipline with good academic record which must be approved by NCVT or SCVT.
Check here More Job Options:
The minimum age of the contenders must be 15 years and maximum age should be 24 years as on 1st July 2017.
Relaxation in age will be allotted according to the rules of government as follow:
Candidates who will be selected for the positions will get the impressive amount of salary including other allowances as decided by the organization at the time of Recruitment Procedure.
Check Now: Jobs to Railway Sector (5000 Vacancies)
General Aspirants need to pay Rs. 170/- and Rs. 70/- for reserved and female candidates as an application fees through Online payment.
Mode of Assortment:
- Aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of their academic record.
- Candidates who have required eligibility and qualified will called for the personal Interview.
- Interview will be conducted by the selection panel of the Organization.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending Interview.
Must Go Through These Articles:
Process to fill West Central Railway Online application form:
- First of all, aspirants need to visit to the official website of the organization that is “mponline.gov.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the “Careers” tab mentioned in the end list of the homepage and press on it.
- After that, aspirants need to choose the appropriate link of advertisement as according to the Posts.
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- Fill Online Application Form correctly with every detail in prescribed format.
- Upload all the scanned copies of passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Now take a review to avoid errors.
- At last submit the application form and take a print out for further use.
Last date of Applying: 10th December 2016
Candidates can gather more information about West Central Railway recruitment by following official notification mentioned above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Exam Preparation Books||RRB Employment News|
|Railway Syllabus||RRB Exam Schedule|
|Railway Books||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Exam Pattern|
West Central Railway Recruitment
Latest Trade Apprentice Jobs are available! Get it now….. West Central Railway has pronounced a newest vacancy advertisement regarding as West Central Railway Recruitment. This organization has announced the notification to fill 66 vacancies of Trade Apprentice in different departments. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can grab this opportunity by applying for West Central Railway jobs through online process. Job hunters who are willing to apply for West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 may get complete details from this page.
Keen contenders for latest government jobs can check the procedure of online application form which is presented to the below sanction of this web page. Willing aspirants need to submit their online application form till the last date that is 30th Nov. 2016. Job seekers have a look below to this page for more details about West Central Railway Recruitment Advertisement that is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organization||West Central Railway|
|Total No. of Vacancies||66|
|Last date to submit application form||30th Nov.2016|
West Central Railway Vacancies:
Trade Apprentice: 66
Distribution of Vacancies according to disciplines:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
WCR Railway Vacancy Official Notification: Press Here
Applying aspirants for these Job Openings In Government Sector should have passed Matriculation Examination with 50% marks or its equivalent or 10th Class Pass under 10 plus 2 systems and must possess ITI (NCTVT certificates only) in any one of the designated trades specified above from a recognized Industrial Training Institute.
Grab Today: More 10th Pass Jobs
- Applier’s age should be between 15 years to 24 years as on 01.07.2016.
- Age relaxations will be applicable to reserved category aspirants as per the rules and regulations of organization.
- Applicants who belong to General /OBC have to pay Rs. 170/- through Online as application fee.
- SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD Candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
Offered Salaries for West Central Railway Vacancy:
Appointed applicants for latest department jobs will get an impressive and good amount of salaries from the concerned department of organization.
- Selection of appliers will be made for WCR Railway Recruitment on the basis of marks obtained in High School Marks & ITI Marks.
- Candidates may be called for further selection process that is test/ Interview (if necessary) which will be organized by the recruitment team of organization.
Go Through These Articles:
Steps to Apply:
- Contenders need to visit the official website for filling the application form, should log on to mponline.gov.in.
- Then candidates are required to move to suitable link for the posts which they want to apply for.
- After that aspirants are requested to read all instructions thoroughly before submitting online application.
- Select the payment option from the available options and perform the transaction.
- A payment receipt will be generated, after successful completion of transaction, take the printout of the receipt.
- Upload your pass port size photo, signature and essential documents as required.
- After completion of form, hit on to “review” tab for checking it once and lastly “submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, retain the copy of filled application form for future use.
Read Here: Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Starting date to submit online application Form: Ongoing
- Last date to submit online application form: 30th Nov. 2016
Candidates are required to check Official Notification which is mentioned above to get complete details related to West Central Railway Recruitment 2017.