West Central Railway Recruitment
Railway Recruitment Cell has unfolded recent vacancy advertisement entitled as West Central Railway Recruitment. Highly qualified and energetic candidates are invited by the organization for filling up the 322 available positions of General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) quota. Candidates who are gazing for the new vacancies in government sector and boost up their career may grasp the chance of West Central Railway Recruitment 2017, as soon as possible.
Aspirants need to fulfill all the criteria and then apply for West Central Railway Jobs by submitting their filled application form via online mode. After that, candidates need to send the hard copy of system generated form at the mentioned postal address on or before the closing date that is 30th December 2016. Willing aspirants can get the details about West Central Railway Vacancy by going through the entire details provided below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the conduction body||Railway Recruitment Cell, West Central Railway|
|Number of Vacancies||322|
|Closing Date for Applying||30th December 2016|
West Central Railway Vacancies and Qualification:
|Name of the Positions||Number of Vacancies||Essential Qualification|
|JE(Elect/Genl/ TRS/TRD||03||3 year diploma in (a) Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or (b) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering from a recognized University/Institute|
|Ticket Collector||157||HSC/12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate|
|Junior Clerk Cum Typist||24|
|Asstt. Loco Pilot (Dsl./ Elect.)||85||Matriculation plus course completed Act Apprenticeship / ITI approved by NCVT / SCVT in the relevant trades|
|Technician (Elect) Power/TRS / TRD||52||Matriculation plus course completed Act Apprenticeship OR ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT in relevant trades|
|Technician III, TRS/Welder||01||Matriculation plus course completed Act Apprenticeship OR ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT in the trade of Welder.|
Want More Job Opportunities? Let’s Have a Look on Below Links
- Age of the contenders should be minimum 18 years and maximum 42 for unreserved and 45 for OBC and 47 for SC/ST as on 1st January 2017.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of government of India.
- Candidates who will be assorted for the post of JE (Elect/Genl/ TRS/TRD) will get the impressive amount of monthly salary that is Rs. 9300- 34800 & GP 4200/-
- For rest of the positions, contenders will receive consolidated amount of salary of Rs. 5200- 20200 & GP 1900/- fixed by the organizational panel.
Mode of Appointment:
- Aspirant’s selection will be done on basis of their performance in General Departmental Competitive Examination, Typing Test/Document Verification followed by Interview.
- The question paper shall be of Objective Multiple Choice Type in English and Hindi only and containing General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence, Reasoning and Technical questions, wherever applicable questions.
Must Check: Tips & Tricks to Clear Written Examination
Get Here: Interview Preparation Tips
How to apply for West Central Railway Recruitment?
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of the WCR that is “
- Now move the cursor to the “Contact us” tab stated in the menu bar and press on the “Railway Recruitment Cell” option from the “Recruitment” tab in the drop down list.
- Then hit on the appropriate link of advertisement that is “RRC GDCE Notification No. 02/2016”.
- Read the advertisement carefully and attentively.
- Now go to the previous page and press on “Hit here to apply now” button.
- Fill the application form with required details correctly in respective manner.
- Upload all the scanned copies of testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Submit the application form and take a print out of it.
- Now attach all the relevant documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and labeled with the name of the position for which you are going to apply.
- Send the application form to the supervisor WCR of the before the due date.
|Last Date to Fill Online Application Form||30th December 2016|
|Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application||03rd January 2017|
|Tentative Schedule of Written Exam||February 2017|
For more details you may check this Official Advertisement against West Central Railway Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Exam Preparation Books||RRB Employment News|
|Railway Syllabus||RRB Exam Schedule|
|Railway Books||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Exam Pattern|
West Central Railway Recruitment
A new job advertisement has proclaimed regarding West Central Railway Recruitment with the intention to hire up the workaholic and bright candidates. Organization invites applications for filling up 204 vacant positions of Trade Apprentice. Eager contenders who fulfill all the eligibility criteria and want to get the jobs in government sector may register themselves for West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 and grab the opportunity now.
Aspirants who are keenly interested and want to enhance their career may promptly apply for West Central Railway Vacancy by filling their application forms and submit it through online mode on or before the deadline that is 10th December 2016. Candidates are required to check entire page for rest of the details related to West Central Railway jobs that is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||West Central Railway|
|Number of Vacancies||204|
|Closing Date||10th December 2016|
West Central Railway Vacancies:
|Name of the Positions||Number of vacancies|
|Welder (Elect. & Gas)||01|
|Welder (Elect. & Gas)||12|
West Central Railway Recruitment: Download PDF
Aspirants who are going to apply should have completed their 12th class and ITI in any relevant discipline with good academic record which must be approved by NCVT or SCVT.
The minimum age of the contenders must be 15 years and maximum age should be 24 years as on 1st July 2017.
Relaxation in age will be allotted according to the rules of government as follow:
Candidates who will be selected for the positions will get the impressive amount of salary including other allowances as decided by the organization at the time of Recruitment Procedure.
Check Now: Jobs to Railway Sector (5000 Vacancies)
General Aspirants need to pay Rs. 170/- and Rs. 70/- for reserved and female candidates as an application fees through Online payment.
Mode of Assortment:
- Aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of their academic record.
- Candidates who have required eligibility and qualified will called for the personal Interview.
- Interview will be conducted by the selection panel of the Organization.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending Interview.
Read This: Common Interview Mistakes
Process to fill West Central Railway Online application form:
- First of all, aspirants need to visit to the official website of the organization that is “mponline.gov.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the “Careers” tab mentioned in the end list of the homepage and press on it.
- After that, aspirants need to choose the appropriate link of advertisement as according to the Posts.
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- Fill Online Application Form correctly with every detail in prescribed format.
- Upload all the scanned copies of passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Now take a review to avoid errors.
- At last submit the application form and take a print out for further use.
Last date of Applying: 10th December 2016
Candidates can gather more information about West Central Railway recruitment by following official notification mentioned above.