West Central Railway Recruitment 2014
West Central Railway has circulated an advertisement regarding West Central Railway Recruitment 2014 to fill up the vacancies of Trakman, Helper, TC, Khalasi posts. Eligible job hunters who want to apply for West Central Railway vacancies they must clutch this opportunity.
Applications are invited from the talented job fighters to hire them of the vacant positions. Contenders must fill the form through the online process form the official website on or before the closing date. Other appropriate information regarding West Central Railway jobs like eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned on this we page.
Post and Vacancy Details:
|S. No||Word of the name|
- Applicants who are willing to apply for the group D posts like Trackman, Helper, Khalasi they must have passed 10th or ITI or equivalent form a recognized board.
- For the post of Ticket Collector candidates must have passed 10th or equivalent form a recognized board.
- Age Limitation of the aspirants applying for group D posts should be in between 18 years to 33 years.
- For the post of Ticket Collector candidates should be in between 18 years to 30 years.
Selection of the job hunters will be made on the basis of written test / Viva / skill test like typing test or stenography test.
- Application fee for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes for extreme of Rs 300/- .
- For unreserved 500/- as application fee.
How to Apply:
- Applicants who are willing to apply they must go through the official website that is rrbbpl.org
- After that go to the recruitment Notice section and read the full details properly
- Select the Application form option form the left side section
- And fill the registration form properly after fill the form properly must upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature (If required) and submit it within the given time period.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Reminder: For more details must check the Official Notification.