West Central Railway Recruitment
West Central Railway has unfolded an employment advertisement regarding West Central Railway Recruitment. The Railway board is planning to appoint eligible and meritorious candidates, for this concern application forms are invited to recruit scouts and guides quota candidates for various group C & D Posts. Applicants, who are fascinated to apply for West Central Railway Recruitment 2016, must send the applications through online mode latest by the last date of receipt of application.
|Name of post||Various Posts In Group C & D|
|Last Date of Receipt of Application||27th February 2016|
Applicants may get further details about West Central Railway jobs, such as essential qualification, age limit, salary structure, applying process and selection process etc from beneath section of this page which is equipped by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Vacancy and Essential Qualification:
|Post||No Of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Group ‘C’||02||Passed 10 + 02 or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.|
|Erstwhile Group ‘D’||06||10th passed OR ITI (in trades approved by the NCVT) OR Equivalent.|
Upper age limit for appliers applying for group C post is 29 years and those candidates who are applying for earstwhile group D post must attain 32 years of age. Relaxation in age will be applicable for reserved category as per norms.
Candidate shortlisted will be offered Rs.5200-20200/- with grade pay.
The examination fee is Rs.100/- only and is non-refundable. It should be paid ON-LINE using internet banking or debit/credit cards (service charges apply for all banks which will be borne by the candidates).
SC/ST, Women, Minorities (Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Zoroastrians Parsis) and economically backward classes candidates are exempted from examination fee.
Aspirant will be considered on the basis of marks obtained in Common Computer Based Test followed by qualifying skill (Typing) Test or Aptitude Test, wherever applicable, document verification and scouting skill assessment.
How to Apply for West Central Railway Recruitment?
- Candidates are required to apply through the official website of the Railway recruitment board that is www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Choose the ‘Railway Recruitment Cell’ tab highlighted on the home page.
- Now, select the appropriate link as “Recruitment against Scout & Guide Quota in West Central Railway for the year 2015-16” for which you are applying.
- Then, press on “New Registration” tab and register yourself by filling all required details without any mistake. Candidates are requested to read all instructions thoroughly before submitting online application.
- Choose the payment option from the available options and perform the transaction.
- After successful completion of transaction a payment receipt will be generated, take the printout of the receipt.
- Applicants have to upload your pass port size photo, signature and essential documents as required.
- After completion of form, press on to “review” tab for checking it once and lastly “submit” button for the final submission of it.
- Lastly, retain the copy of filled application form for future use.
Last Date of Receipt of online Application: 27th February 2016
Note: Candidates can acquire further information connected to West Central Railway Recruitment 2016 from Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On