West Central Railway Recruitment
West Central Railway has conveyed a vacancy notification as West Central Railway Recruitment. This organization requires dynamic and experienced person to fill up House Surgeon Position against WCR Recruitment. Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement and hold MBBS Degree can apply for West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 by attending the walk-in-interview on schedule date and time which is provided below.
Highlights of This Page:
Interested candidates may report for walk-in-interview on 16.06.2017 along with original certificates and photo copies of same against West Central Railway Job. Willing candidates may get more details regarding West Central Railway Recruitment 2017–2018 from the below structured page which is written by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Posts||House Surgeon|
|Qualification Needed||MBBS Degree|
|Date of Walk-In-Interview||16.06.2017|
Applying candidates against West Central Railway Vacancy should possess MBBS Degree in concerned discipline from recognized Medical College with good academic records. Preference will be given to experienced candidates. Graduate / Post Graduate Doctors who have complete Bond of Rural Services to Apply.
Grab Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Upper age limit of candidates will be decided by administration of organization. Contenders belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) / PWD/ Ex-servicemen will be eligible for relaxations according to the Government of India norms.
Those applicants who will be appointed for House Surgeon Post will get an impressive and satisfying amount of salary of Rs. 36, 000/- Per Month which will be provided by administration of organization.
Download Official PDF: West Central Railway Recruitment Notification
Process of Hiring:
- Assortment of applicants will be made on basis of performance in Walk-In-Interview that will be strictly supervised by expert members of selection committee of organization.
- Applicants have no right to claim against final decision of selection committee.
Get Here:-Latest Interview Questions and Answers
Process to Apply for West Central Railway Advertisement:
- First visit the official site of organization that is www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “Contact Us” section and follow “Recruitment” section and hit “Notification” link.
- On next page select “Notification for House Surgeon on 16.06.2017 at CH/JBP” and hit “PDF” link.
- Read the notification carefully and fulfill all eligibility criteria can appear for Walk-in interview which is going to be held by organization on particular dates.
- The candidates are requested to appear for Walk-in along with original certificates and photo copies of same in support of age, qualification, Experience Certificate and Passport Size Photograph.
- The Walk-in interview will be held at venue given below:
Central Hospital, West Central Railway
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 16.06.2017
To get more details regarding West Central Railway Recruitment 2017–2018 you need to hit this Official Link. You can join us on Facebook and Google Plus. We will send all latest details on your Face book wall. Candidates if you have any query or have any problem they can post comments in the comment box which is given below.
West Central Railway Recruitment
West Central Railway has disclosed a job notification as West Central Railway Recruitment. A walk-in-interview will be organized for filling up 08 vacancies of Full Time Specialist and General Duty Medical Practitioner. Retired Government Doctors are also invited in walk-in-interview for engagement. So, interested candidates who have required qualification can apply for West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 by attending walk-in-interview on schedule date and time which is provided below.
Applicants must appear for walk-in-interview on 05.06.2017 along with their original certificates / documents against West Central Railway Jobs. Interested contenders can get the complete information concerning West Central Railway Recruitment 2017–2018 from the below section of this page which is represented by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Posts||Specialist and General Duty Medical Practitioners|
|No Of Vacancies||08|
|Date of Walk-In-Interview||05.06.2017|
Posts Name & Vacancy Details:
Those candidates who are going to apply for WCR Jobs should possess MBBS/ MD / MS or its equivalent qualification in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute according to post.
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Limitation on Age:
Upper age limit of candidates will be decided by administration of organization. Age relaxation will be applicable only for those candidates who belong to reserved category.
Download PDF: West Central Railway Recruitment Notification
- For Specialist Doctors: Rs. 65,000/- Per Month.
- For General Duty Doctors: Rs. 55,000/- Per Month.
- For Retired Government Doctors: Rs. 46,300/- Per Month subjects to the conditions that remuneration + pension drawn by them should not exceed the last pay drawn
Process of Hiring:
Hiring of contenders will be done on basis of their performance in Walk-In-Interview which will be conducted by selection panel of organization. No TA/ DA will be paid to the aspirants.
Get Preparation Tips to Clear Interview Round:
Way to Apply for WCR Recruitment:
- Initially, visit the official site of organization that is www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “Important Information” section then select “Engagement of CMP in Hospitals of WCR in Continuation of Notification No Gaz/Medical 2/2015 – interview date 05.06.2017 at JBP” link.
- Candidates who fulfill all terms and conditions and having requisite qualification should present on schedule date and time along with their original certificates (and one photo copy of each certificate) Of date Of birth, educational qualification, experience, caste, registration with medical council and two passport size photographs.
West Central Railway, Headquarters Office,
Personnel Branch, Jabalpur, M.P
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 05.06.2017
Candidates can get the whole details regarding West Central Railway Recruitment 2017–2018 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Railway Jobs||Railway Exam Pattern|
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Interview Tips By Toppers|
|Railway Exam Preparation Tips||List of RRB|
|Railway Salary Package||Career in Indian Railway|