West Central Railway Recruitment
An employment advertisement has been asserted as West Central Railway Recruitment 2017. All job hunters are informed that Walk-In-Interview is going to be held to recruit well educated and hard working candidates for 10 vacancies of Specialist and General Duty Medical Practitioners. Aspirants who want to appear in interview are advised to ensure their eligibility for the post they want to apply. Aspirants who want to gather furthermore details about West Central Railway Recruitment 2018 they are advised to stay tuned this web page.
Key Factors Of This Page:
Keen contenders can also visit the Official website of organization to attain other information concerning West Central Railway Jobs. Here on this web page which is well framed by the team of recruitmentresult.com we are providing complete details about West Central Railway Recruitment interested candidates may scroll down it.
West Central Railway Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Specialist and General Duty Medical Practitioners|
|No Of Vacancies||10|
|Date of Walk-In-Interview||08.05.2017|
West Central Railway Vacancies Detail:
To apply for this recruitment, aspirants must have MBBS/ MD/ MS or any other Post Graduate Degree in concerned discipline from any recognized University or Institution.
West Central Railway Recruitment Notification>> Download PDF
The age of appliers should be as per the directive of organization. Age relaxation will be applicable only for those candidates who belong to reserved category.
Aspirants who will be selected for the unoccupied vacancies they will receive suitable amount of salary as framed below:
- For Specialist Doctors: Rs. 65,000/- Per Month.
- For General Duty Doctors: Rs. 55,000/- Per Month.
- For Retired Government Doctors: Rs. 46,300/- Per Month subjects to the conditions that remuneration + pension drawn by them should not exceed the last pay drawn
Mode of Assortment:
- All applicants are informed that the organization is going to conduct Walk-In-Interview on pre-planned date to appoint best candidates for Vacancies in West Central Railway.
- Final selection of contenders will be done on the basis of applier’s performance.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the aspirants.
Check Here: Railway Interview Tips By Toppers
Process to Apply for West Central Railway Jobs:
Job finders who are searching for latest government jobs and want to apply for West Central Railway Recruitment may follow the steps as framed here.
- First of all aspirants need to visit the Official Website that is www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Now candidates need to move cursor towards “Important Information” section then select “Engagement of CMP in WCR Hospitals Continuation of Notification No Gaz / Medical 2/2015 – Interview Date 08.05.17 at JBP” link.
- Now read official notification carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- After that, interested aspirants are required to prepare the application form with essential details.
- Affix recent passport size photograph and attach Xerox of all required documents and testimonials.
- Now candidates may appear in Walk-In-Interview along with application form and original documents on correct venue as given below.
Chief Medical Director Office,
Get Here: Upcoming Railway Jobs Notification
Date to Remember:
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 08-05-2017
If you want to collect more details about West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 then you can go through the above mentioned Official Notification. Applicants who want to attain upcoming details they can bookmark this web page.
West Central Railway Recruitment
West Central Railway has unfolded a newest employment advertisement as West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 in order to hire up candidates for Contract Teachers Posts. Organization is going to conduct walk-in-interview for selection to 18 Posts of PGT, TGT and PRT against West Central Railway Advertisement.
So, interested candidates who hold requisite qualification can apply for the opening by attending walk-in-interview on schedule date. You may also get latest updates regarding West Central Railway Recruitment 2018 from this page when it will be published officially.
West Central Railway RecruitmentWilling candidates may appear for walk-in-interview on 11.05.2017 along with application form and required documents. Interested candidates may get the complete details about West Central Railway Jobs from below section of this page which is well represented by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Posts||PGT, TGT and PRT|
|No Of Vacancies||18|
|Date of Walk-In-Interview||11.05.2017|
Posts Name and Vacancy Details:
- PGT: 04 Vacancies
- TGT: 07 Vacancies
- PRT: 07 Vacancies
Applying candidates should possess Master’s Degree / B.Ed / Diploma in relevant disciplines such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics etc with good academic records (50%) from well recognized University / Institute according to post.
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Limitation on Age:
Age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 65 years. Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of government of India.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
Mode of Engagement:
Walk-In-Interview will be organized by organization for selection of qualified and experienced candidates. Selection of applicants will be done on basis of their performance in Walk-In-Interview only.
Download PDF: West Central Railway Recruitment Notification
Way to Apply:
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of organization that is www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “Important Information” section and hit “Contract Teachers Recruitment Notification of Railway School Itarsi, Application Form of Railway School Itarsi” link.
- Read the notification and instructions carefully and prepare the application mentioning complete details.
- Fill the form with all necessary information such as such as name, qualification, experience, address proof, date of birth etc and candidates must bring application at the time of interview.
- Aspirants can apply for openings by attending walk-in-in-interview on schedule date and time.
- Candidates should bring original and a set of self attested copies of certificates, testimonials and passport size photograph at the time of interview.
- The Walk-in interview will be held at the venue which is given in official notification.
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 11.05.2017
You can get the whole details regarding West Central Railway Recruitment 2017–2018 through this Official Website.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Railway Salary Package||Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Exam Pattern|
|RRB Employment News||Career In Indian Railway After 12th|