West Central Railway Recruitment 2014
- Western Central Railways (WCR) has circulated a recruitment notice for filling up Group ‘D’ vacancies against sports quota.
- Result oriented and willing applicants may apply filling application form on or before the 21-02-2014. No application will be matter to concern after this date.
- For further information related to the West Central Railway Recruitment 2014, contenders may read the credentials details such as: organization name, no. of vacancies, no. of posts, selection process etc which are given by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of the Association
Western Central Railways (WCR)
Name of the post
Group ‘D’ Post
Description and no. of Vacancies
|Forward in side left||1|
Applicants must be passed in SSC / matriculation or from any recognized board/ university with good academic records.
The contenders must be between 18-25 years of age as on the 01-07-2013. No age relaxation will be provided to anyone.
Job hunters selection will be made on as per their performance in DOPE TEST, assessment of sports achievement and general intelligence/personality/Interview.
Tips for Interview->Complete Details
PB Rs. 5200- Rs. 20200/- + GP Rs. 1800/-
The applicants have to send a crossed Indian Postal Order or bank draft for Rs. 40/- drawn in favor of Sr. Divisional Finance Manager (Sr. DFM), Bhopal, payable at Bhopal.
How to Apply?
Eligible contenders must fill the application form in the prescribed format available at the official website (www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in) and attach all the essential documentations/ certificates, two passport size photographs.
Application form with all attachment in a cover super scribed as “Application against sports quota 2013-2014 (open advertisement scheme) – Game…” Should be reached at the address mentioned below:
“Senior Divisional Personnel Officer,
BHOPAL Division, West Central Railway,
Divisional Railway Manager’s Office,
Habibganj Bhopal, Pin Code- 462024”
Closing date to apply
- Last date to accept application is 21-02-2014.
- Far flung area’s candidates may apply till the 28-02-2014.
Note: For more information visitors may visit the Official Site.