West Central Railway Recruitment
Official notification regarding West Central Railway Recruitment 2019 has been published. Job seekers who are willing to join WCR can apply for 166 Apprentice/GD/Surgeon vacancies through online mode or can attend the walk-in interview as per the schedule.
It is necessary for the willing candidates to ensure their eligibility according to the requirements and terms and conditions of the organization before filling WCR application form. They can go through this page to get all such details and follow the steps to apply.
|Highlights of This Page:|
Get Details for West Central Railway Apprentice/GD/Surgeon Jobs Here!!!
Those contenders who are willing to apply for GD/Surgeon Jobs are required to attend the walk-in interview which is scheduled to be held on 14-12-2018 and those who want to apply for Apprentice jobs, they have to submit their online application on or before the last date that is 31-12-2018.
So, applicants are advised to go through this page which is well equipped by the team of recruitmentresult.com and grab all the important details regarding West Central Railway Recruitment 2019.
West Central Railway Recruitment
|Post Name||No. of WCR Posts|
|Divisional Hospital Bhopal|
|Healthy Center Fold|
|Road Mobile Wayne Fold|
|Divisional Hospital Bhopal (Part Time)|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||66|
Must Read- Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria
- GD/Surgeon: B.B.S. /M.D.S. or equivalent qualification in relevant fields from a recognized university/institute
- Trade Apprentice: 10+2 with minimum 50% of aggregate marks and must have completed ITI in respective trade.
Grab Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Upper age limit for the candidates willing to join West Central Railway through WCR Doctor/Practitioner Posts is 50 years and those who want to apply for trade apprentice vacancy shall not be less than 15 years of age and shall not have reached 24 years of age as on 27-11-2018.
START NOW- Online Test For Railway
WCR Salary Package:
Following emoluments will be paid to the applicants who will get selected for any of the vacant post under categories mentioned below:
|Category of CMP’s||Monthly Salary|
|Specialist (1st Year)||Rs.95, 000/-|
|Specialist (2nd Year)||Rs.1,05, 000/-|
|Super Specialist||Rs.1,15, 000/-|
|Part Time Dental Surgeon||Rs.36, 900/-|
Aspirants who will get selected for any of the vacant trade of apprenticeship will be paid an attractive and sufficient amount of salary per month as per the terms and conditions of the organization.
Check Here-Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
West Central Railway Recruitment Process:
Selection committee of West Central Railway, Bhopal has decided to organize walk-in interview for hiring candidates for Surgeon and other vacant posts. Those participants will qualify the same will be taken further for medical counseling for final selection procedure.
Moreover, for the selection of skilled candidates for Trade Apprentice Jobs will be done on the basis of their performance in personal interview. Those who will qualify the interview round will be called for medical test for final selection.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
How to Attend Walk-in Interview for West Central Railway Recruitment:
- The very first step or the candidates is to visit the official site of West Central Railway that is www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in or the direct links given below to get WCR Recruitment details.
- Scroll down the home page and go through the “Important Information” section which is available in the mid of official site.
- Search the suitable link for “CMP Engagement on Contract basis in Bhopal Division” or “Notification for engagement of NTA” and press the same.
- On hitting the above discussed link you will be navigated towards detailed notification for West Central Railway Recruitment.
- Go through the same carefully and if you are found eligible as per the terms and conditions then gather all the important documents and certificates and attend the interview on the date as scheduled by the organization for the posts of GD/Surgeon.
Check Out Now: Upcoming Railway Jobs
Application Process for Trade Apprentice:
- Whereas, for the vacant posts of trade apprentice, candidates need to apply through online mode.
- They need to visit another website as mentioned in the notification that is www.mponline.gov.in to fill WCR Online Application form.
- Through home page hit on “Latest Information” tab given at the mid of the page and search the suitable link for “Recruitment of Apprentice Trainees”.
- Press the above searched link and fill all the details required in the application form correctly.
- Upload necessary documents in prescribed format if required and hit the “Submit” tab at last.
- Also take print out of the filled in application for future use.
West Central Railway Recruitment Notification PDF
|WCR GD/Surgeon Vacancies Notification||Get Here|
|WCR Trade Apprentice Post Notification||Get Here|
|WCR Online Application for Apprentice||Get Here|
Walk-In Address for GD/Surgeon Posts:
Chief Medical Superintendent of Police
Bhopal (Bhopal Division)
Also Get More- Sarkari Naukri in MP
West Central Railway Recruitment Interview Details:
- West Central Railway Interview: 14-12-2018
- Walk-In Interview Timings: 09:30 am to 02:30 pm
Check Also- Career In Railway Sector
Essential Dates for WCR Apprentice Vacancies:
- Commencement of Online Application form: Available Soon
- Last date to Apply Online for West Central Railway Recruitment: 31-12-2018
You May Check Top- Railway Exam Coaching Institutes
After going through the above details candidates must have understood the procedure to attend walk in for West Central Railway Recruitment 2018-19. For more related details aspirants must visit its Official Website regularly.
Latest Recruitment Today: