Western Naval Command Recruitment 2014
Western Naval Command has depicted a notice as Western Naval Command Recruitment 2014, to hire the committed and promising candidates for filling up 550 Vacancies in various trades. Eligible contestants may apply by filling online application form within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
|Name of positions||No. of vacancies||Salary(Rs.)|
|Lower Division Clerk||177||5200-20200+GP 1900|
|Civilian Motor Driver||11|
|Tradesman skilled||54||5200-20200+GP 1900|
|Tradesman mate(Hammer man)||01||5200-20200+GP 1800|
|Tradesman skilled (For Karwar only)||278||5200-20200+GP 1900|
|Tradesman Mate(Packer)||01||5200-20200+GP 1800|
Entire info related to Western Naval Command vacancies such as post name, selection, salary, how to apply and many more are indicated below by the group of recruitmentresult.com
Aspirants must possess 10th/12th/Diploma/ ITI/ Graduation in relevant discipline from recognized board/ university.
Written, skill test, interview will be conducted by the organization for fair selection.
How To Prepare For Written Test > Get Details
Process to Apply:
- Contenders need to visit the official website of the organization to apply online.
- Official website is wwwww.irfc-nausena.nic.in
- Choose the appropriate link to apply online.
- Check the related notification and go for it.
- Read it carefully before going to apply.
- Fill the form without making any mistake and submit it within the provided time.
End Date to Apply Online: within 15 days from the date of advertisement
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: Open the Official Site to collect more information.