Western Naval Command Mumbai Recruitment 2013
- Western Naval Command has published a recruitment notice for Industrial and Non-Industrial posts. WNC Mumbai is looking for result oriented and skilled candidates for multitasking jobs.
- If you have ability then you may send application form regarding WNC Mumbai vacancy notification within the 15 days (21 days for far flung area’s applicants) form the issued date.
- Keep continue visit on this webpage of recruitmentresult.com to know more information related to Western Naval Command Mumbai Recruitment 2013:
Name of organisation
Western Naval Command
Total no. of vacancy
Name of the post and vacancy
|S. No.||Name of Post||Vacancies|
|Non Industrial Posts|
|1.||Senior Engine Driver||07|
|4.||Master Oil Tanker||03|
|6.||Syrang Of Lascar||14|
|7.||Tindal Of Lascar||08|
|8.||Lascar 1st Class (Boat Crew)||69|
|12.||Electrical Fitter/ SKL||21|
|13.||Engine Fitter/ SKL||10|
Who may apply for?
To apply for Western Naval Command jobs aspirants should be matriculate and must have knowledge of English.
- Non Industrial Posts- 18 years to 35 years
- Industrial Posts- 18 years to 25 years
- Relaxation in the age will be applicable as per the government rules.
How to apply?
You need to send application form on a plain paper on or bore the last date to apply. Application form including all details about educational records, experience, caste etc., two recent pass port size photographs and necessary certificates in a envelop should be submitted at the mentioned address:
“The Flag Officer Commanding – in – chief
Headquarter Western Naval Command
Shahid Bhagat Singh Road Mumbai – 400001”
Date to keep in mind
Application must be reached at the official address within the 15 days (21 days for far flung areas candidates) from the publication date of this notification.
Note: Open The Official Advt.