Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment
Latest vacancy notification has been professed as Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment. Organization has decided to conduct written exam and interview to fill 59 posts of Project Associate, Senior Biologist and Research Biologist. For this application forms are welcomed through online mode so interested candidates must apply for Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2018 in prescribed manner and grab this opportunity.
This Page Includes:
As per the notification, the organization wants to skilled and hard working candidates. Applicants who are looking for WII Recruitment they must submit their online application form till 23-12-2017. Furthermore keen aspirants can grasp all the vital and detailed information regarding Wildlife Institute of India Notification through this web page of recruitmentresult.com as it is well shaped by our team members.
Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Recruitment|
|No of Vacancies||59|
|Last date to Apply||23-12-2017|
Wildlife Institute of India Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Research Biologist (Field Component)||45|
|Research Biologist (GIS Component)||02|
|Research Biologist (Genetics Component)||03|
What are the Required Qualifications?
Applying who are applying for Wll (Wildlife Institute of India) Recruitment they must have completed B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. or M.Sc. in relevant field from recognized university with good education record.
Check Also: Latest Engineering Jobs
- The minimum age of applying applicants should be 18 years and maximum age should not be more than 44 years.
- Age relaxation would be granted to reserved category as per the organization norms.
|Name Of The Post||Pay Scale|
|Research Biologist (Field component)||Rs. 25,000 /- Per Month|
|Senior Biologist||Rs. 40,000/- Per Month|
|Project Biologist||Rs. 25,000/- Per Month|
|Project Associate||Rs. 40,000/- Per Month|
|Researchers Biologist (Genetics component)||Rs. 28,000/- Per Month|
|Senior Biologist||Rs. 28,000/- Per Month|
|Research Biologist (GIS component)||Rs. 25,000/- Per Month|
Application Fee for Wildlife Institute of India Vacancies
- An amount of Rs. 750/- as an application fee will be given by SC / SC(A) / ST category and Rs.100/- for others.
- Candidates can pay this fee through the prescribed “Payment Gateway”. Payment can be made via Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card through online secured payment gateway.
Assortment Process For WII Project Associate Recruitment 2018:
Aspirants who wish to get enroll for Wildlife Institute of India Jobs they need to qualify these two successive stages that given below:
- Written Examination
- Oral Test /interview.
Selection committee of the organization will select the final candidates on the basis of performance given in test and interview subject to the rule of reservation of appointments.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to fill Wildlife Institute of India Application form?
Desirous aspirants who need to apply for WII Project Associate Jobs they must follow the below specified steps:
- Willful aspirants who wish to recruit for above post they need to open the official site of organization that is www.wii.gov.in
- Then you will navigate to the home page and you must place your cursor at the “Recruitment” section.
- After this candidates must hit on “Contractual Recruitment of 59 Project Personnel under all India Tiger Monitoring Project, 2017 (Revised)” link and open it as stated below.
- Now press on “Download Detailed Advertisement” and go through all the instructions as available in the PDF format.
- After that applicants need to press on the “Apply Online” link.
- Now candidates must Fill Online Application Form and upload all the required documents.
- At last hit on the “Submit” button after completing it in all respect.
Download Here: Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment Notification
|Closing Date to Submit your Application||23-12-2017|
|Result of Written Examination||End of December 2017|
|Personal Interview will be held on||15-01-2018 to 19-01-2018|
Contenders can obtain all the essential details about Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2018 by going through the Official Link. You can also avail all the recent updates through the web portal so stay connected with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|