Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment
Wildlife Institute of India has circulated a latest job notification as Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment. Organization wants to hire eligible candidates for filling up various positions of Project Fellow and Project Intern. Willing aspirants, who fulfill all requisite qualification for stated posts, can apply for Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2017, through proper mode latest by the last date given below.
This Page Includes:
So, candidates who are looking for best job opportunities and want to do job in government organization are required to comprehend the complete page, for acquiring latest updates regarding same. Interested candidates can acquire rest of the details related to Wildlife Institute of India Jobs through this page, created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment
|Post Name||Wildlife Institute of India|
|Last Date to apply||Check Below|
Essential Qualification for Wildlife Institute of India Vacancy:
|Post Name||Qualification Required|
|Project Fellow||Masters degree in Biological Sciences/ Life Sciences in First Class, Proven experience in technical / research report preparation will be desirable.|
|Project Intern||Masters’ Degree in Zoology / Wildlife Science / Ecology / Forestry / Environment Science with a minimum of one year of research experience.|
Get Here: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
Age limit and Salary Details:
|Name of Post||Maximum Age limit||Salary Details|
|Project Fellow||28 years||Rs. 20,000/ month plus HRA, medical and accident insurance, phone / internet allowance as per Institute’s rules.|
|Project Intern||30 years||Rs.8000/- per month (Consolidated)|
- All the candidates who are applying for Project Fellow Post need to pay crossed Indian Postal Order/Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- as application fee drawn in favor of the Director, Wildlife Institute of India, payable at Dehradun.
- No fee is payable by SC / ST candidates.
- Project Fellow Post: The Institute shall screen the applications received by due date and organize a written test for short-listing the candidates to be called for the interview.
- For Project Intern Post: Candidates for this post will be selected on the basis of their walk-in-interview performance conducted by the selection panel of Wildlife Institute of India.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to Apply for Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment?
- Aspirants those who are willing to apply for the declared posts need to first of all, log on to the official website that is wii.gov.in.
- Now just scroll down the home page and go for ‘Recruitment’ section.
- Hit the appropriate link as “Contractual Engagement of Project Fellows for Biodiversity Finance Initiative (BIOFIN) Project (last date April 21, 2017)” OR “Walk-in-Interview for Project Intern for preparation of Nomination Dossier for Keibul Lamjao Conservation Area, Manipur on 12th April, 2017” for which you are applying for.
- Thereafter, a new page having advertisement and application form link will get opened on your screen.
- Read the notification for applied post carefully and take print out of respective application and fill it in correct manner.
For Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates should send their applications in the prescribed Performa typed out on A- 4 size paper (210 x 297 mm) accompanied by crossed PO / DD.
- Candidates must mention the Project name and Position applied for in their applications. Candidates who are applying for multiple projects and/or positions should send separate applications and fees.
- Applications should be accompanied by self attested copies of certificates of age, educational qualifications, and experience and must be reached to the address as mentioned below latest by the last date.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to produce original certificates cited in their applications at the time of written test / interview.
- Applications received after the due date, without the application fee, incomplete, or not in prescribed format will be rejected.
For Project Intern Post:
- Candidates who will be applying for this post will have to attend the walk-in-interview along with duly filled-in application with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications along with certificate of extracurricular activities; date of birth, mark sheets of all examinations etc at the venue as displayed below.
- All original documents / certificates must be produced at the time of registration for necessary verification.
Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment Notification
|Post Name||Get Details|
|Project Fellow||Official Notification|
|Project Intern||Official Notification|
Consultancy Project, Wildlife Institute of India,
Chandrabani, Dehradun – 248 001
Walk-in-Venue for Project Intern:
Check Official Notification.
|Position Name||Date & Time|
|Last Date of Receipt of application for Project Fellow Post||21-04-2017|
|Walk-in-Date for Project Intern||12-04-2017|
Check Out: More Jobs in Uttarakhand
Note: To collect more information regarding Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2017, you can go through Official Links available on this page. You can bookmark this page, by pressing control+d to acquire latest updated details related to Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|