Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited for Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2019 to fill up the various Project Personnel Posts including Project Fellow, Project Assistant & Others. Interested ones may apply for WII Vacancies latest by 30-04-2019. Check below for more info…
WII Recruitment Important Links
|Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2019 Notification||Download PDF|
|Apply Online||Press Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Wildlife Institute of India Project Personnel Recruitment- Important Details
|Organization Name||Wildlife Institute of India, WII Dehradun|
|Name of the Posts||Various Project Personnel Posts|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline as well|
Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment
Wildlife Institute of India Vacancy 2019:
|Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|Establishment of Ganga Aqualife Conservation|
|Project Assistant Grade II (Technical)||02|
|Capacity Building of Forest Department and other stakeholders|
|Project Assistant Grade II (Technical)||03|
|Establishment of Rescue and Rehabilitation Programme|
|Community Based Conservation Programmes for|
Species Restoration in Ganga River
|Project Assistant Grade-II (Technical)||03|
|Nature Interpretation and education for Biodiversity|
conservation of Ganga River
|Project Assistant Grade II (Technical)||02|
|Project Assistant Grade II (Fine Arts)||01|
|Project Assistant Grade II (Technical)||04|
What is the Educational Qualification required for WII Project Personnel Jobs?
Educational qualifications required to apply for Wildlife Institute of India Jobs are stated in the following table:
|Project Fellow||Master’s Degree in relevant discipline|
|Project Assistant Grade II (Technical)||Bachelor’s degree in Science with|
subjects related to Zoology/Life Science/
Biotechnology or related subjects.
|Project Assistant Grade II (Fine Arts)||Bachelor’s degree in Visual Arts|
|Community Officer||Master’s Degree in Wildlife Science or|
Is there any Age limitation for Wildlife Institute of India Vacancies?
Upper Age limit for Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment is given by,
- Project Fellow: 35 Years
- Project Assistant Grade II: 30 Years
- Community Officer: 35 Years
How much is the Salary Structure for the WII Project Personnel Recruitment?
Following is the Pay Scale offered for Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Recruitment 2019:
|Project Fellow||Rs.32,000/- per month|
|Project Assistant Grade II||Rs.20,000/- per month|
|Community Officer||Rs.32,000/- per month|
Is there any Application fee for Wildlife Institute of India Job Vacancies?
- SC/ST and Physically Challenged: Rs.100/-
- Others: 500/-
- Service Charges for all: Rs.45/-
- Payment Mode: Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card
What is the Selection Process for the WII Project Personnel Posts?
For the selection of candidates for Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2019, the authorities will organize Online Written Examination followed by the Personal Interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to apply for Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2019?
Candidates can apply for Wildlife Institute of India Vacancies by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the official site of organization that is www.wii.gov.in
- Now you need to follow “Recruitment” section, available at the mid of home page.
- Here, press the following Wildlife Institute of India Notification link:
CONTRACTUAL ENGAGEMENT OF PROJECT PERSONNEL Under National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) & CAMPA-SANGAI PROJECT
- Download the official Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment Advertisement PDF.
- Go through all the instructions as available in WII Recruitment Notification.
- If eligible then follow any of the two applying procedure discussed below.
- Hit the online registration link that is “http://services.armezo.com/wiircnctest/reg/”
- Press on ‘Proceed to Apply’ tab available at the bottom.
- Select the ‘Project’ and ‘Post’ for which you wish to apply and fill the then appearing Eligibility Form.
- Hit “Check Eligibility and Proceed to Registration” tab.
- On successful registration, fill up the Wildlife Institute of India Online Application Form.
- Upload all the required documents and make the payment of fee.
- Hit on the “Submit” button after completing the Wildlife Institute of India Online Form in all respect.
- At last you must take a print out of filled WII Online Form for future use.
- Download the prescribed format Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment Application Form available in the Advt. PDF.
- Duly fill all the details in the form and attach self-attested copies of all the supporting documents.
- Post the WII Recruitment Application Form to the following address.
Wildlife Institute of India,
Chandrabani, Dehra Dun- 248002,
India EPBAX: 0135-2640114 and 2640115,
Website: www.wii.gov.in, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose From Here: Best State Wise Government Jobs
Important Dates for Wildlife Institute of India Vacancies 2019:
- Closing of the Application Process: 30-04-2019
- Date of Online Written Exam: 12-05-2019
- Personal Interview Dates: 13-05-2019 & 14-05-2019
Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment Notification 2019:
Apply now for latest WII Project Personnel Job Openings released under Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment. Applications from eligible contenders will be entertained on or before the closing date which is 30-04-2019.
A total of 25 vacancies are currently available. You can apply through online and offline mode as well for Wildlife Institute of India Project Personnel Recruitment 2019. Concerned aspirants must check the above section to get the complete details.
If you have any query or suggestion regarding the Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2019, comment in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|