Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2019
Wildlife Institute of India has invited application for the WII Recruitment for the post of Project Biologist. Candidates interested for the Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2019 have to attend the Walk-ins which will be organized on 22-02-2019.
WII Recruitment Important Links
|Wildlife Institute of India Notification||Press Here|
|WII Project Biologist Application Form||Press Here|
|Wildlife Institute of India Website||Press Here|
Wildlife Institute of India Project Biologist Recruitment- Important Details
|Organization Name||WII Dehradun|
|Name of the Posts||Project Biologists|
|Category||WII Dehradun Jobs Opening|
|Job Location||Dehra Dun|
Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment
Wildlife Institute of India Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||No of Vacancies|
|Senior Project Biologists||1|
|Junior Project Biologists||4|
What is the Educational Qualification for WII jobs for Junior Project Biologist?
Is there any Age limitation for Project Biologist Jobs in Wildlife Institute of India?
All those candidates who are applying for the Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment should not be more than 30 years as on the date of interview.
Get Here: Latest Recruitments
What is the Duration of the contract for the WII-UNDP SECURE HIMALAYA Project?
Candidates will be hired on Contractual Basis for a period of fourteen months.
How much is the Salary Structure for the WII Project Biologist Recruitment?
|Name of Post||Salary|
|Senior Project Biologists||Rs 48,000/- month|
|Junior Project Biologists||Rs 30,000/- month|
What is the Selection Process for the WII Recruitment for Project Biologist?
For selection of candidates for the Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2019, the authorities will organize the Walk in Interview which will be conducted on 22-02-2019.
|Get Details||How To Dress For An Interview|
|Interview Questions and Answers|
How to apply for Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2019?
Candidates can apply for Wildlife Institute of India Vacancies by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the official site of organization that is www.wii.gov.in
- Now you need to follow “Recruitment” section, available at the mid of home page.
- From that section you are required to select and hit on “Walk-in-interview on 22 Feb, 2019 for engaging Project Personnel (Sr. Project Biologist & Jr. Project Biologist) for the WII-UNDP SECURE HIMALAYA Project” link.
- Now you have to hit on “Download detailed advertisement” link.
- You will get a PDF file of Wildlife Institute of India Notification having all the details of job.
- You must go through all the instructions as available in the PDF format.
- After that applicants need to press on the Wildlife Institute of India Apply Online link.
- Now candidates must Fill Wildlife Institute of India Online Application form and upload all the required documents and hit on the “Submit” button after completing it in all respect.
- At last you must take a print out of filled WII application form for future use.
Important Dates for Wildlife Institute of India Vacancies 2019
Walk In Interview Date: 22-02-2019
Timings: 9:30 AM
Grab Today: Upcoming Government Jobs
What documents have to be carried for the Wildlife Institute of India Walk In Interview?
Candidates should bring the duly filled-in application with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications along with certificate of extracurricular activities; date of birth, mark sheets of all examinations etc.
If you have any query or suggestion regarding the Wildlife Institute of India 2019 Recruitment, comment in the below given comment box.
Latest Recruitment On 09-02-2019: