WRD Maharashtra Recruitment
Water Resource Department (WRD), Maharashtra has depicted a latest job advertisement titled as WRD Maharashtra Recruitment. Organization is inviting online application forms from skilled and interested candidates for filling up the 1256 vacancies of Junior Engineer (Civil) post. So, applicants who want to make their career in government sector may apply for WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 by submitting their application form on or before the last date.
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Closing Date for Online Application||08 March 2016|
Candidates may get complete details concerning to WRD Maharashtra Recruitment such as education qualification, scale of pay, age limitation, application fee detail, mode of selection, how to apply etc through this page which is provided by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Interested candidates have a look below and applicants who fulfill all eligibility criteria must apply till last date.
The candidate must have passed High School Examination (10th) and Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute.
- Age of the applying aspirants should not be less than 18 years and not more than 33 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed to Reserved Category candidates as per Maharashtra Government Rules.
Scale of Pay for Water Resources Department Jobs:
Job seekers who will be appointed for above mentioned post will get the good amou8nt of pay scale of Rs. 9, 300- 34, 800/- plus grade pay of Rs. 4, 300/- which will be given by the organization.
Application Fee Detail:
Candidates (for reserved categories and Physically Handicapped candidates) need to pay the application fee of Rs 350 and Rs 700 for UR/OBC/General categories candidates.
Mode of Selection for WRD Maharashtra Jobs:
The recruitment of the contenders will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Examination and Personal Interview which will be organized by the selection committee of Water Resource Department (WRD) Maharashtra.
Procedure to Apply for WRD Maharashtra Recruitment:
- First of all job hunters require to log on official website of organization that is maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in
- Then, go to “Government offices and information” section and fill the registration form within correct manner.
- Now, press submit button and fill the online application form with all asked detail and upload scanned passport size photographs and signature.
- At last, submit the application form and take printout of the form for future use.
- Starting Date for Online Application- 18 February 2016
- Closing Date for Online Application- 08 March 2016
- Date of Examination- 25 March 2016
You can check Official Notification for more detail regarding WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|