Written Exam Techniques
Whether a school or Competitive type of Examinations, it leads all of us to stress in concern with our preparation or studies, so here are few Written Exam Techniques. Even though we start preparation earlier still we find difficulty for same here in this article we are helping you to sort out this continuous worry by giving you some Best Tips & Tricks for Competitive Examinations, so let’s go through it. These tips will let you know that how you can prepare for exams by just following these tips. It will be even beneficial if really followed for a long period of time.
Written Exam Techniques
Here you will get the preparation guidelines for written examinations and many of the students are in notion that how one should start preparing for Competitive exams. So, for your convenience we’ve structured some tips which will be useful in your examination.
- In the exam room; Read the instructions carefully before looking and answering questions, read instructions properly.
- Work within the timing; don’t go too fast or too slow at starting. Try to manage your time according to the number of questions and divide time accordingly to answer.
- Read the questions carefully and thoroughly once, and then re-read each question and do not answer if not fully understood it.
- Choose your best questions in case of MCQs, go for the one for which you have some relevant knowledge, ideas.
- Plan before you write, just do few of these things; Underline the key words, Identify topic then on that basis choose a few points you can write easily.
- If in case you are running out of time then please don’t panic. Look at the questions and make a one point that actually supports it and then simply move on to the next point…
Read Here: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Best Tips & Tricks for Competitive Examinations
1. Time Table is the very first and an essential aspect to start preparing well for written or Competitive exams. So, you have to make or prepare timetable subject or section wise that suits you the best. Keep study only based on a time table and just don’t try to read with predefined time.
2. Making Notes is duty of every student and all should use the self-written notes to prepare well and best for written exam. So, always try to write notes for topics which you have recently read as this will surely help you to improve your writing skills and allow you to remember what you’ve read.
Must Read: Effective Time Table For Studies
3. Purchase New Pattern Syllabus but purchase only a new pattern exam syllabus for best result of your preparation. The biggest advantage of new one is that in new pattern syllabus, mostly question changes by the examination authority. So, candidates who prepare the old exam syllabus, it may cause the negative effect on their preparation.
4. Reading News Paper daily offers you a chance to get updated with current affairs and what is happening. In the newspaper we get all the current and upcoming updates and with reading this, candidates can remember this news easily. You should make it a habit of reading the newspaper either English or Hindi.
Get Information: How To Stay Awake All Night To Study
5. Read Old Question Papers and by solving these you’ll get an idea of upcoming exam on basis of old questions asked in the recent exam. Seriously, this is beneficial as maximum questions will be asked from 10 years question papers and this may help you to get familiar with the basis format of exam.
6. Keep Practice and keep solving the mathematical problems or complications in other subjects daily. Try to make this habit of practicing hard; it’s important for you to keep in touch with all the technical subjects.
Read Here: Memory Improvement Techniques
7. Take a Rest While studying for so long as continuously reading or learning from 2 or 3 hours makes you bore, sleepy and thus you lose concentration. So, you must take a rest for 20 minutes and add up this in your time table too. Your mind will be fresh and you will be able to study and prefer t take tea or a cup of coffee…..
8. Revision is really important factor before appearing for the exam. Whether you believe it or not bur, you should revise the complete exam syllabus r what you’ve read at least before 3 days of exam. Just don’t avoid it because it may happen that you forget a single or imp topic in examination hall due to the shortage of revision.
Read Here: Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips
9. Cover all topics don’t even leave a single or a ordinary, small topic. What you are required to do it must cover all the official syllabus/subject topics. Every small topic can be providing you good marks. You know very well, each number for you will be costly for you if you need to qualify.
10. Do not leave any Question on question paper and attempt all each and every question….Just don’t give up, try to solve every question according to the time schedule. Do not leave any question if you do nothing. Because of the examiner may give you some numbers on the basic writing skills.
Do You Know? How To Find Online Study Material
So guys all above tips will surely help all of you for the preparation of you examination. All the very best, prepare well and do your best.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On