Central Scientific Instruments Organization has circulated a job notification for CSIO Recruitment. Organization is looking for result oriented and skilled contenders for Project Staff Posts. Job finders, who are willing to apply for CSIO Recruitment 2017, may attend Walk-In Interview on scheduled date.
Those candidates who are searching for government sector jobs for this concern application are invited for filling up JRF (Junior Research Fellow) and RA (Research Associate) vacancy. Aspirants may come in interview along with updated resume, one set of Xerox of all documents etc and report on time on scheduled date.
To grab whole information regarding Central Scientific Instruments Organization Recruitment such as required qualification, applying process and selection process etc which are well structured below by dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Central Scientific Instruments Organization|
|Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On||5th December, 2016|
CSIO Vacancies Details:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Projects Name|
|1||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||“Design and Development of Non-Destructive Image Processing based diagnostic tool for Identification of Toxic Substances from some common food items”|
|2||Research Associate (RA)||“All Dielectric, Plasmonic and Hybrid Photonic Nanostructures ”|
CSIO Recruitment: Official Notification
- For JRF Job: Candidates must have Graduate or Post Graduate in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Pharmacy/ Environmental Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering etc… with NET qualification or its equivalence with relevant experience.
- For RA Jobs: Applicants should have Ph.D degree from recognized University or Institutions with relevant experience.
Check Now: Jobs By Qualification
Salary Structure & Age Limitations:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||Max Age|
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs.25,000/- + 20% HRA||28 Years|
|Research Associate||Rs.36,000/- + 20% HRA||35 Years|
Selection of appliers for CSIO Jobs will be done through their performance in walk-in interview which will be held on scheduled date and the candidates will not be paid any TA/DA.
How to fill CSIO Application Form?
- Eligible job seekers are required to log on to the Official website that is csio.res.in
- Go to “Recruitment” section which is located at the laft side of home page.
- List of vacancies notification will be shown.
- Applicant need to navigate to “Advt. No. 07/2016 – Requirement of Project Staff in R&D Projects” link and press on it.
- A page will be opened containing entire information about the vacancy, read it very carefully.
- Then, download Performa of application form and fill up all the details.
- After that, affixing a recent size photograph on filled form and carry it along with attested copies of all the Certificates/ Documents in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications etc.
- Also, must bring original certificates with one set of Xerox of all documents for verification and report on time at venue given below on scheduled date.
Chandigarh- 160 030
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Chandigarh
Walk-In Interview will be held on 5th December, 2016 at 8:30 a.m.
To collect whole information about CSIO Recruitment 2017, you can check above Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|