Indian Coast Guard YANTRIK Admit Card
Indian Coast Guard YANTRIK Admit Card is available now and can be downloaded through online mode. Examination will be organized for Yantrik 01/2017 batch in the month of September / October 2016. Applicants are required to bring Indian Coast Guard YANTRIK Admit Card 2016 in exam hall as no one will get entry without it. Get your Indian Coast Guard Hall Ticket by going through this page.
We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing complete information about Indian Coast Guard Admit Card and Examination Details on this page. Please go through some instructions that are stated below, before appearing interview. Also some steps are well structured here, by which you can easily download your call letter from official portal.
How to download Indian Coast Guard YANTRIK Admit Card ?
- Candidates seeking for the concerned call letter are firstly required to visit the official website that is www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Follow ‘New Events’ section from left side of home page.
- Now select link ‘LINK FOR PRINTING OF ADMIT CARD FOR YANTRIK 01/2017 BATCH WILL BE OPEN FROM 20 AUGUST 2016 TO 30 AUGUST 2016 TILL 1700 HRS’.
- Enter your Registration No or Email Id and press on get details button.
- This will display the required admit card on your computer screen.
- Save and download the same and after that take printout of call letter.
- Admit Card is mandatory to bring with you while coming for Exam, so please keep it safe.
Read Here: Process To Download Admit Card Online
Do you know this about Indian Coast Guard ?
The Indian Coast Guard is also known as Bharatiya Taṭarakṣaka. It came into existence on 18 August 1978 by the Coast Guard Act. It is having responsibility of security of India’s maritime interests. Head quarter of this organization is situated at New Delhi, India.
Yantrik Examination Pattern:
Examination will contain objective type questions, which will be based on respective branches that are Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics & Telecommunication. Test will also include questions based on general knowledge, reasoning aptitude & English.
Also Check- Indian Coast Guard Syllabus
- Applicants are required to bring their Indian Coast Guard Call Letter affixed with pass port size photo.
- Participants should also carry copies of identity proof at time of exam.
- Use of mobile phones and any electronics gadgets are not permitted during any examination.
- Gandhi Nagar
- Noida andParadip
Eligible candidates will be appointed for the post based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination. Applicants are required to qualify all rounds one by one.
Must Read: Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam
- Date of Exam: September / October 2016
- Admit Card can be downloaded till: 30th August 2016
Note: Check your Indian Coast Guard YANTRIK Admit Card 2016 through this Official Link.
You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates time to time. If you have any query, you may write your comment in given comment box and we will try our best to solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Indian Coast Guard Result||Indian Coast Guard Recruitment|
|More Defence Jobs||How To Develop Powerful Concentration|
|Effective Time Table For Studies||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|
|How To Find Online Study Material||How to Get in the Mood to Study|