Indian Coast Guard Admit Card
Indian Coast Guard Admit Card is released for the candidates who have applied for the post of Assistant Commandant (SRD) Batch 01/2017. Candidates are advised to download their Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2016 before the exam date. Indian Coast Guard will conduct the Examination in the month of September / October 2016. Applicants are required to bring their Indian Coast Guard Hall Ticket with them as no one will be allowed to sit in examination hall without it.
We the team of recruitmentresult.com has given you some steps below by which you can easily download your Indian Coast Guard Call Letter from official portal. Direct official link to download Coast Guard SRD 01/2017 Batch Hall Ticket is given below for the convenience of candidates. Please have a look below……..
How to download Indian Coast Guard Admit Card ?
Applicants if you have applied for the above mentioned exam then these steps help you in downloading your hall ticket:
- Go to the official website that is www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- After that, follow ‘New Events’ section from left side of home page.
- Select the link ‘‘ADMIT CARD OF SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE(SRD) FOR SC/ST – ASSISTANT COMMANDANT 01/2017 BATCH’
- Now candidates should enter your Registration No or Email Id in blank boxes.
- Hit on ‘GET DETAILS’ button and your admit card will display on computer screen.
- Download the same and must carry while appearing for the examination
Read Here: Process To Download Admit Card Online
Indian Coast Guard Admit Card
Do you know this about Indian Coast Guard ?
The Indian Coast Guard is also known as Bharatiya Taṭarakṣaka. It came into existence on 18 August 1978 by the Coast Guard Act. It is having responsibility of security of India’s maritime interests. It operates under the Ministry of Defense with its Head quarter situated at New Delhi, India.
- Applicants are required to bring their Indian Coast Guard Call Letter affixed with pass port size photo.
- Participants should also carry copies of identity proof at time of exam.
- Use of mobile phones and any electronics gadgets are not permitted during any examination.
Also Check- Indian Coast Guard Syllabus
The Selection process will consist of Preliminary Selection, Psychological Test, Group Task medical examination and Interview (Personality test). Candidates will be appointed for the post Assistant Commandant based on the order of merit depending on their performance in these rounds.
- Preliminary Selection Date: 22nd to 25th September 2016
- Final Selection Date: 03rd Oct 2016 to 07 Oct 2016
- Result Declaration Date: December 2016
Note: Download your Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2016 through this Official Link.
You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates time to time. If you have any query, you may write your comment in given comment box and we will try our best to solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Indian Coast Guard Result||How Can You Write Fast In Exams?|
|More Defence Jobs||How To Develop Powerful Concentration|
|Effective Time Table For Studies||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|
|How To Find Online Study Material||How to Get in the Mood to Study|