Indian Coast Guard Admit Card
Candidates who are going to participate in Assistant Commandant Exam will br able to download their Indian Coast Guard Admit Card.
Preliminary Selection Board Interview (PSB) and Final Selection Board Interview (FSB) will be conducted in the month October 2016. Recruitment of candidates for Assistant Commandant Post will be made under many branches such are General Duty, Law, Technical and Pilot. You can collect all details regarding Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2016 from this page. Candidates are advised to stay tuned with us through this page, to get latest updates related to www.indiancoastguard.nic.in Admit Card 2016. By following below mentioned instructions, candidates may download their hall ticket easily through online procedure.
Remaining details related to www.indiancoastguard.nic.in Admit Card 2016 such as steps to download call letter, conducting body, purpose of exam etc is well mentioned in the below segment of this page which is created for your benefit by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
How to download www.indiancoastguard.nic.in Admit Card?
- Visit Official website www.indiancoastguard.nic.in.
- Then, select suitable link as per this notification.
- Now, enter your Registration No or Email Id and press on get details button.
- Your admit card will open on your computer screen.
- Now, save and Download it.
- Take a printout of call letter and keep it safely till the exam is over.
- Admit Card is mandatory to bring with you while coming for Exam.
Indian Coast Guard Admit Card
- India Coast Guard is one of most reputed division of armed force of India. It serves our country from coast line of India. It was come into existence in the year 1978.
- It works in close cooperation with Indian Navy, Department of Fisheries, Department of Revenue (Customs) and the Central and State police forces .
- Contenders should feel proud to get recruited at any post in India Coast Guard. Main function of this force is to provide safety to those lands which are nearer to coast.
Purpose of Examination:
Organization conducts this examination for filling up the vacancies of Assistant Commandant Post. Participants can easily download their hall ticket through this page, by taking some necessary steps, stated above.
Mode To Download The Hall Ticket
- Every year large numbers of aspirants apply for Assistant Commandant Post. Applicants can download their Hall Ticket for Special Recruitment Drive through online procedure.
- Aspirants are advised to bring their call letter at time of examination. Candidates without Hall Ticket will not be permitted to enter in examination hall.
Also Check- Indian Coast Guard Syllabus
- Date of downloading Indian Coast Guard Admit Card: In the month of September 2016
- Date of conducting PSB/FSB: In the month of October 2016
Keep visiting on our website, for getting all latest notifications of Recruitments for Government as well as Private sector, Interviews, Admit Card, Various Exams their Pattern and Results. You can also subscribe to our free mail service, for getting information directly in your message box.
Note: You can check Official Website, to acquire further details. You can collect latest updates related to www.indiancoastguard.nic.in Admit Card 2016 from this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Indian Coast Guard Result||More Defence Jobs|
|Indian Coast Guard Recruitment||How To Develop Powerful Concentration|
|Effective Time Table For Studies||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|
|How To Find Online Study Material||How to Get in the Mood to Study|