www.indiancoastguard.nic.in admit card 2013: Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union released notification for Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer in Indian Coast Guard-02/2013 Batch. Applications are invited on/before 17th December, 2012. Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test, PET, Medical Test and Interview. So after applying, candidates are required of Admit Card. Admit Card is published on the official website. Further details are mentioned below:
After receiving the applications Admit Card are issued. Procedure to download the Admit card is given below:
How to download the Admit Card:
- Visit the Official website www.indiancoastguard.nic.in.
- On the Home Page move to Career tab.
- Now on Career Page select the link related to Admit Card for Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer in Indian Coast Guard.
- Now download the Admit Card and take the print out.
- 5. Admit Card is mandatory to bring with you while coming for Exam.
More details on How to Download Admit Card 2013
|State Govt. Jobs|
|Sarkari Naukri 2013|
Note: Candidates may visit the official portal www.indiancoastguard.nic.in.
Keep visiting on our portal recruitmentresult.com. We will keep update you for all latest notifications of Recruitments for Government as well as Private sector ,Interviews, Admit Card, Various Exams their Pattern and Results.
Keep yourself updated with Current Affairs in Decembermonth.