Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2014
- The Indian Coast Guard has published a notification as Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2014 for the appointment of Assistant Commandant.
- Only online application form will be considered, so apply for the vacancy through the required medium earlier than 22nd March, 2014.
- Outstanding person who are adventurous and dedicated to their work are requested to apply for the positions. Applicants are advised to take this opportunity and be ready to serve their country.
- For further information visitors are advised to read all the details which are tailored on this page by the team of Recruitmentresult.com.
Indian Coast Guard
Position Name: Assistant Commandant
Essential Qualifications: Degree in Law
- Applicants who are going to apply for the post must be laid between about 01 July 1984 to 30 June 1993.
- Age Relaxation will be provided to OBC/SC/ST categories applicants.
It consists of following stages mentioned below:
- Preliminary Selection: Aptitude Test, Picture Perception & Discussion Test
- Final Selection: Psychologist test, Group Tasks and Interview
- Medical Examination.
The selected candidates will be paid as Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs 5400 per month.
How to Apply?
- The job fighters must submit online application form through the official website.
- Aspirants have to fill all compulsory details and recheck again all the details for assurance.
- Applicants will get a unique application number which is required for further processing.
- Take two prints out of the application and attach all mandatory documents with one copy as candidates have to submit it at the examination center.
- The job seekers have to keep Second copy with them as an identity proof.
- Closing date of submitting of online applications: 22.03.2014
- Date to download admit card: 29.03.2014
- Tentative date of examination: April/May, 2014
Note: The complete details are customized on Official Advt.