Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2014
Indian Coast Guard has circulated an advertisement about Indian coast guard recruitment 2014 to fill up the various vacancies of JCO/ Equivalent (Musician) Band Master and Navik (Musicians). Applicants must fill the Indian army online application form 2014 to clutch those opportunity.
Those job hunters who are willing to grow their career in the defence sector they must grab this chance by filling and sending the application form at the particular address on or before 31st July 2014.
The entire details about Indian coast guard recruitment 2014 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Name Of The Organization:
Indian Coast Guard
Name Of The Post:
- JCO/ Equivalent (Musician) Band Master
- Navik (Musicians)
Total Number Of Vacancies:
Type Of Announcement:
www.joinindiancoastguard.org Recruitment 2014
- Aspirants who are applying for JCO/ Equivalent (Musician) Band Master they should be Retired from Army/ Navy/ Air Force in JCO/ equivalent.
- Those are applying for the Navik (Musicians) they must be Retired from Army/ Navy/ Air Force in OR (Petty Officer and below)/ equivalent rank.
Selection of the job hunters will be made on the basis of the re-employment.
How to Apply:
- Applicants who are willing to apply they can download the application form through the official website that is www.joinindiancoastguard.org
- Fill all the mandatory details in the form properly should attach the Xerox copies of the particulars with the form enclosed in an envelope and send to the below mentioned address:
The Recruitment Officer,
Post Box No. 127, A-1, Sec-24,
Noida (U.P) – 201 301
Date To Be Remembered:
Closing date: 31st July 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: must check the Official Link for more details