Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2014
- Indian Coast Guard has circulated an advertisement for the Recruitment of Yantrik on number of vacant seats. Aspirants who full fill the eligibility criteria for Recruitment 2014 may apply for the posts by filling online application form before 17th February, 2014.
- It is a brilliant chance for qualified candidates to join Indian coast guard, so apply as soon as possible.
- For more relevant details of latest notifications of jobs, keep visiting our web portal Recruitmentresult.com.
Indian Coast Guard
Applicants must have Matriculate and three years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering with 60% marks from a recognized Board and University.
Minimum age limit for the post is 18 years and upper age limit is 22 years. Relaxation in age will be provided up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category job seekers.
Selection process will be based on performance in written test/physical test and fitness in the medical examinations.
Tips for Written Exam->Complete Details
Selected job hunters will get Rs.20, 000/- per month.
- Job fighters will have to apply through online mode.
- Aspirants have to press on link of “opportunities” and follow the instructions.
- You will find prescribed format of application form.
- Fill all the required details carefully.
- Check all the information again for assurance.
- Take two prints out of filled application form.
- One copy will have to submit at the examination centre with all significant certificates and necessary documents.
- Keep the second copy with them as identity proof without any enclosure.
Dates to Remember
- Opening Date of Online Applications: 10.02.2014
- Closing Date of acceptance of Online Applications: 17.02.2014
Job fighters can also follow us on Facebook and Google Plus. We will send all information about the jobs on your Facebook timeline.
Note: For more information check Official Site.