Kerala Forest Research Institute has released vacancy notification titled as KFRI Recruitment 2016. A walk-in interview is going to be conducted for filling up the Project Fellow posts in different projects. Desirous candidates must go for the interview at the scheduled date and time. Those who want to apply in next year may also get details about KFRI Recruitment 2017 shortly from this page.
Team of recruitmentresult.com provides you the rest of details in concern to Kerala Forest Research Institute Recruitment on this page which is created for your convenience. Job seekers satisfying the desired eligibility conditions can grab this chance by attending interview with all the documents mentioned below.
|Organization Name||Kerala Forest Research Institute|
|Date of Interview||Check Below|
Name of the Post-
- Applicants must have posses First Class in M.Sc. Zoology/ Wildlife / M.Sc. Botany from a recognized University or Institution.
- Should also have experience in forest tree ecology/genetic diversity studies or field work.
Latest M.SC Jobs in India – Check Here
The institute will pay Rs.14,000/- plus 10% HRA per month to the candidates hired for filling up the Project Fellow positions.
The maximum age of contenders should not be more than 35 years as on 01.01.2016. 05 years age relaxation in the case of scheduled caste/scheduled tribe candidates and 03 years in the case of other backward communities will be given as per government rules.
Walk-in-interview will be conducted by the organization to choose the eligible candidates. All the aspirants are advised to bring testimonials in original while appearing for interview.
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
Applying Procedure for KFRI Recruitment:
All those aspirants who are going to apply for the Project Fellow position, they can check below mention procedure for preparing application form:
- Go to official website of the organization that is kfri.res.in
- Select “Notice Board” link from the left side of home page,.
- After that, press ‘Project Fellow (No. R705/KFRI/Estt/2015) or (No. R726/KFRI/Estt/2016)’ link
- In the new page all the details about the posts will be seen to you.
- Now prepare an application form with complete bio data giving full details about applicant name, father name, contact number, age, email id, contact address, qualifications and experience etc.
- Applicants have to bring original application form as well as one set of photo copied documents on the day of interview.
Venue of Interview:
Kerala Forest Research Institute, Peechi
Must Check Here: More Jobs in Kerala
|Project No.||Date of walk-in Interview||Time|
|KFRI/705/2015||08th September 2016||10.00 AM onward|
|Project No. KFRI/726/2016||09th September 2016|
For all the remanding details about KFRI Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you can check out Official Link. You can also follow us on Google plus or Facebook or you can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D, to collect all the upcoming details about the required posts.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|