Latest vacancies of JRF & Registrar are available!!! An employment notification about KFRI Recruitment has been issued by Kerala Forest Research Institute. Interested candidates should submit their application form in prescribed format or attend walk in interview on scheduled date. For applying against KFRI Recruitment 2017 candidates should go through given instructions properly.
Highlights of this Page:
You may get other details about Kerala Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2017 before applying through this page that is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com. For post of Registrar application forms should be submitted till 10/04/2017 and for other post walk in interview will be held on 21/04/2017.
|Name of Organization||Kerala Forest Research Institute|
|Post Name||Registrar and Junior Research Fellow|
|Last date to apply||10/04/2017|
|Date of walk in||21/04/2017|
Post Name and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||Essential Qualification|
|Registrar||Post-Graduation from a recognized University with Postgraduate Diploma in Personnel Management and 15 years administrative experience|
|Junior Research Fellow||First Class M.Sc. in any branch of Biological Sciences along with excellent writing skills in Malayalam and English and should be able to translate between the languages and experience in data collection|
For post of Registrar, selected candidates will be paid Rs. 36140 – 49740/- per month and for post of Junior Research Fellow, Rs. 22,000/- per month as salary from organization.
Official Link – KFRI Recruitment for JRF
Download PDF – KFRI Recruitment Notification for Registrar
For post of Registrar, upper age limit is 50 years as on 01/01/2017 and for post of Junior Research Fellow upper age must not exceed from 35 years as on 01/01/2017.
Selection of applying candidates will be done for KFRI Recruitment as per their performance in test and / or interview conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Exam/ Interview Easily:-
How to Apply for KFRI Vacancy?
- Interested candidates need to go to the official portal of Kerala Forest Research Institute that is www.kfri.res.in.
- Follow ‘Opportunities’ section that is given at the right side of home page.
- Select link ‘Junior Research Fellow (No. R Ext 95/KFRI/Estt/2006)’ or ‘Vacancy Notification for the post REGISTRAR (No.D107/KFRI/Estt/94)’ according to the post for which you want to apply.
- If you selected link for post of Registrar, read the complete notification properly and after that download format of application form.
- Application should be filled with required information properly as asked.
- Application should be attached with detailed Biodata, proof of qualification/ experience duly attested along with a passport size photograph.
- The cover containing the application should superscribed with “Application for the post of Registrar, KFRI”.
- Complete application should be submitted to the address that is given below till last date that is 10/04/2017.
Kerala Forest Research Institute,
Peechi – 680 653, Thrissur, Kerala
For Junior Research Fellow:
- Interested candidates should read the complete notification related to available jobs openings.
- Candidates are required to attend walk in interview on scheduled date along with required documents and certificates in proof of qualification, age and experience etc.
- Aspirants should reach to the venue that is given below on scheduled date that is 21/04/2017, 10.00 AM.
Kerala Forest Research Institute, Peechi
Peechi – 680 653, Thrissur, Kerala
Check Out More: Jobs in Kerala
- Last date to apply for Registrar – 10/04/2017 up to 5 PM
- Date of walk in for JRF – 21/04/2017, 10.00 AM
Note: You may get more details about KFRI Recruitment 2017 through official notices that are stated above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Walkin|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|