Malabar Cements Recruitment
Malabar Cements Limited has transmitted a job advertisement for Malabar Cements Recruitment. The organization a fully owned Govt. of Kerala Undertaking is searching skillful and dedicated contenders to fill up Consultant vacancy for Cement Manufacturing and Allied Materials Handling departments. Job finders, who think themselves eligible for said posts, can apply for Malabar Cements Recruitment 2015 by submitting prescribed application form on or before last date which is 09th September 2015. Contestants, who are planning to apply for same posts in next session, may bookmark this page for getting latest details on Malabar Cements Recruitment 2016 very soon.
|Last Date To Send Application Form||09th September 2015|
All the details regarding Malabar Cements Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, salary details, applying process and selection process etc, are provided below by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
- Aspirants, who want to get Consultant Posts at Malabar Cements Vacancy, should have Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or Post Graduate in Management (Full Time) from reputed University or Institutions.
- Having 18 years of working experience in different levels of management out of which 5 years in a senior managerial position in cement industry
Job fighters, who will get chance to work with this organization against vacancy of Consultant, will obtain Rs. 93, 500/- (Basic +DA+ Interim Allowance +HRA) with 5% increment per month as salary from Malabar Cements Limited.
Age Limit Details:
- Applicant’ age should not exceed 65 years.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms of organization.
Entire process of selecting candidates for Consultant posts will be based on their appearance in Test Or Interview.
How to Apply For Malabar Cements Recruitment?
- First of applicants may log on to official website of organization which is www.malabarcements.com/en/careers.
- Now hit on “Click here to View/Download Application form” link and download application format.
- Now, appliers must fill prescribed application form with entire details and attach Xerox copies of all testimonials and affix their photographs.
- After that, filled application form may close in an envelope and send it to address provided below before the last date which is 09th September 2015.
To the Deputy General Manager (P&A),
Malabar Cements Limited, Walayar,
Palakkad- 678 624, Kerala
Last Date To Send Application Form: 09th September 2015
For more details about Malabar Cements Recruitment 2015 you may check Official Link. We keep updating all the latest Malabar Cements Recruitment 2016 details here so please Bookmark this page using Control+D and don`t miss any Recruitment details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Fresher’s|
|Best State Government Jobs||Procedure To Fill Online Form|