The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation is all set to hire candidates against a latest notification entitled as BMC Recruitment. MCGM vacancies are available for the posts of Community Organizer. There are total 137 vacancies are available to be filled up. So applicants, who meet the eligibility criteria, can apply for BMC Mumbai recruitment by sending the application form in prescribed format. The last date for receipt of application form is 18-11-2017. Applicants are required to get further more details about BMC Recruitment 2017 from the below ward of this page.
This Post Includes:
This is a prestigious organization and the aspirants who have the caliber of handling the responsibilities of BMC Community Organizer Recruitment 2017 available here are advice to apply as soon as possible. Willing candidates who want to know more regarding the BMC Recruitment 2018 are advised to go through the below stated page which is designed by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name Of The Organization||Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation|
|Total MCGM Vacancies||137|
|Last Date To Apply||18-11-2017|
BMC Mumbai Vacancies:
- Posts Name: Community Organizer
- Total Vacancy: 137
What is the minimum Qualifications required?
Candidates, who want to apply for MCGM Community Organizer Vacancies, they must pass out 12th standard from recognized board with good academic records.
Check Here: Jobs After 12th Class
What is the upper age limit to apply?
- The minimum age of the candidate applying for the BMC Mumbai Recruitment should not be less than 18 years.
- Maximum age of candidates should not be more than 45 years and Other relaxations will be considered according to the organizational/government norms.
Remuneration given to the aspirants:
Aspirants who will be selected for the MCGM Mumbai Vacancies will get Rs.10000/- per month along with the TA/DA (As Per Norms)
Direct Link To Download: BMC Recruitment Notification
What is the Selection Procedure?
- The selection of the aspirants for the BMC Community Organizer Vacancies will be done on the basis of the test/interview taken under the supervision of the organization.
- We strongly recommend the aspirants to give their best at the time of the interview for BMC Mumbai Vacancy.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Applying Process for BMC Recruitment:
To apply for MCGM Recruitment, the aspirants are required to follow a no of steps that is mentioned in the below section:
- Log on to the official website of the organization i.e. www.mcgm.gov.in
- From the homepage appeared select the “Recruitments” tab, available at the left side of home page.
- Now from the new page you will get various links of BMC Mumbai Jobs but you need to select “Advertisement for Community Organizer (For Contract Bases)” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file, having all the details about BMC job. You need to read all the details very carefully.
- Compare your eligibility and download the BMC Mumbai Recruitment Application Form given along with the application form.
- Fill the form carefully and attach all the required testimonials
- Paste a clear passport sized photograph of yours.
- Complete the whole procedure and recheck the form
- At last enclose the application in an envelope and send it to the postal address mentioned by super scribing it as “name of the post applied for…”
To Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM),
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marg,
Paral, Mumbai – 400012
You Can Also: Find Jobs in Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for the Jobs in BMC Mumbai is 18-11-2017
Aspirants who are interested in BMC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 and want to get more details regarding it are advised to check this Official Link. To get latest updates keep visiting our pages. And if you have any queries regarding www.mcgm.gov.in recruitment 2017, you can comment in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|