Dept of Public Relation, Madhya Pradesh has circulated a job advertisement as www.mpinfo.org Recruitment. Organization is filling up 33 various vacant seats of Anganwadi Workers and Assistants, under various new schemes such as Integrated Child Development Scheme etc. This is the golden opportunity for all the job seekers who want to be a part of government sector. Candidates who want to clutch this opportunity, they can apply for www.mpinfo.org Recruitment 2016 before the last date that is 27th June 2016.
Government of India releases a number of vacancies time to time. This time also new vacancies are opened for all the fresher’s and experienced applicants. Aspirants who are willing to apply for the below mention posts, they can simply send their application form before the final date stated below. You can also check all the remaining details about www.mpinfo.org Recruitment through this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|No. Of vacancies||33|
|Last date to apply||27th June 2016|
- Anganwadi Workers – 9 Posts
- Anganwadi Assistants – 24 Posts
Job hunters should have completed Higher Secondary (10 + 2) of the 12th Board or 11th board passed for AWW post and for AWW assistant post candidate should posses 5th grade.
More 12th Pass Jobs: Check Here
Salary will be given to the selected applicants as per the decision of selection panel of the organization.
- Age of applying applicants must be minimum 18 years and maximum 45 years.
- Relaxation will be applicable as per government rules and regulation.
- Organization will conduct written examination to select the aspirants for the required posts.
- After examination, interview will be scheduled by the department for final selection of applicants.
Read These Articles:-
How to fill for www.mpinfo.org Application Form
Job seekers can go through this simple procedure to fill application form:
- Firstly go to official webpage of the department that is mpinfo.org
- In the bottom of the home page, hit “Rojgar and Nirman” option.
- On the top menu bar select “Rojgar ke Avsar” button.
- Now choose “Office District Programme Officer, Integrated____” link beside “Anganwadi workers / assistants” posts name.
- Aspirants have to carefully read all the information available in the recruitment advertisement.
- Job seekers have to prepare an application form in a prescribed format.
- Attach the entire testimonial with application form in support to education qualification, caste certificate, age proof etc. and affix a photo on the form.
- Put all the documents in an envelope which should be super script with the name of the posts for which you are applying and send it to the address mentioned in official notification.
Latest Jobs In Madhya Pradesh – Check Here
Last date to submit application form: 27th June 2016
You can also check official notification to see more details regarding the posts.
www.mpinfo.org Recruitment: Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On