Current Openings Available now!!! National Council for Teacher Education has unfolded a recent vacancy advertisement entitled as NCTE Recruitment. Organization invites applications from eligible and capable contenders for filling up Officer, Librarian and others Posts. Candidates who want to be a part of this organization can apply for NCTE Recruitment 2017.
Job hunters interested for reputed job, should go for NCTE Jobs by submitting prescribed application form on or before the last date that is 18th January, 2017. For further information regarding National Council for Teacher Education Recruitment you need to go through this web- page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organization||National Council for Teacher Education|
|Last Date to Apply||18th January, 2017|
NCTE Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|CPPMO(Computer Programmer-cum-Planning & Monitoring) Officer||1|
|LDPO (Librarian-cum-Documentation) Officer||1|
|JAO (Junior Accounts Officer)||4|
NCTE Recruitment: Official Notification
Candidate those who are willing to apply must have possessed graduate / post graduate degree in relevant field from any accredited university or institute.
Limitations of Age:
Aspirants who are willing to applying for National Council for Teacher Education Vacancy must meet age- criteria according to the stated positions. Age may be relaxed of reserved category aspirants as per the norms of organization.
|Name of the Post||Pay-Scale|
|Accounts Officer||Rs.9300-34800 /- with Grade pay of 4600/-|
|JAO Officer||Rs.9300-34800 /- with Grade pay of 4200/-|
Mode of Assortment:
The engagement of candidates for Job in NCTE will be done on the basis of document verification and performance level in written test/ skill test / interview which will be conducted by the recruitment panel.
How to fill NCTE Application Form?
- Firstly interested aspirants are required to visit official website of organization that is ncte-india.org
- After that candidates have to go to “Vacancies” tab given at the bottom section of the home page.
- Then a new widow will be opened on your computer screen with various job links then choose “Filling up of post of Accounts Officer, LDPO, CPPMO and JAO on deputation basis (Including short term contract) in the office of National Council for Teacher Education” link.
- After that, download the application form.
- Fill the application form correctly with every detail in prescribed manner.
- Attach self-attested copies of testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Enfold the application form in envelope.
- Now send it to the address as specified below by hand or by post covering in an envelope super scribed with “Application for the post of………..”
To The Member Secretary,
National Council for Teacher Education,
Hans Bhawan, Wing – II, 1, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
New Delhi -110 002
Check Here: More Jobs in Delhi
Dates to Remember:
Last date for submission of Application Form: 18th January, 2017
Remember Important Note:
Keen job hunters need to go through Official Notification to get further information related to NCTE Recruitment 2017.
You can also book mark this page by using CTRL + D and follow us on Google Plus / Face book to get latest notifications on your time line.
Check More Job Options, From Below: