Application forms are invited by National Council of Teacher Education through a vacancy advertisement related to NCTE Recruitment. Institute is in search of well qualified and career oriented contenders for Consultant, Research Assistants, Senior / Chief Consultant and Junior Consultant Posts. Interested Job seekers, who are ready to fetch these current openings in government sector, can apply against NCTE Recruitment 2015 advertisement. Eligible candidates can apply against these latest jobs in government sector, by sending application form on or earlier than last date.
|Name Of Post||Consultant And Others|
|No. Of Posts||12|
|Closing Date Of Receipt Of Application||20th October 2015|
Remaining all details about NCTE Recruitment such as age limitation, required education, pay scale, process to apply, selection process etc are clearly indicated below on this page which is prepared as per your convenience by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name Of Posts||No. Of Posts|
|Consultant III (Academic )||01|
|Senior / Chief Consultant||01|
|Consultant (Finance And Accounts)||01|
|Consultant (Public Relations And Promotions)||01|
Applicants, who are going to apply for NCTE Jobs openings, must have possessed Ph.D/ post graduate / MCA / M.tech/ M.sc in allied discipline from a repudiated university or an institute according to Post you have desire to apply for.
Get More:-Post Graduate Jobs
Maximum age limit of applying contenders should not be more than 65 years.
|Name Of Posts||Pay Scale (Per Month)|
|Consultant III (Academic )||Rs. 50000/- + Rs. 5000/- conveyance allowance|
|Consultant II||Rs. 48000/- + Rs. 4000/- conveyance allowance|
|Consultant I||Rs. 42000/- + Rs. 3000/- conveyance allowance|
|Senior / Chief Consultant||Rs. 70000/- + Rs. 6000/- conveyance allowance|
|Junior Consultant||Rs. 48000/- + Rs. 4000/- conveyance allowance|
|Consultant (Finance And Accounts)||Rs. 42000/- + Rs. 3000/- conveyance allowance|
|Consultant (E-Governance)||Rs. 48000/-|
|Consultant (Public Relations And Promotions)||Rs. 35000/-|
|Research Assistants||Rs. 25000/-|
Mode of Enrollment for NCTE Recruitment:
Selection of contenders will be made on the basis of their performance in personal interview, conducting by the dedicated team members of National Council of Teacher Education.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible can apply against NCTE vacancy, by following below equipped instructions.
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official web portal of National Council of Teacher Education which is ncte-india.org
- After that, hit on “Vacancy Circular for Engagement of Consultants/Research Assistant on Contract Basis” link, given in the section of ‘Announcements’.
- Now, read complete information carefully and download application form as per the format.
- Fill application form with all required information and paste recent passport size photograph.
- Name of the Post applied for must be written in bold letters on the top of envelope/ application.
- At last, send application form along with self attested photocopies of all relevant testimonials and certificates (if required) at the following address which is stated below on this page.
NCTE, Hans Bhawan, Wing-II, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
ITO, New Delhi-110002
Closing Date of Receipt of Application Form: 20th October 2015
Note: Through this Official Notice, you may acquire more details regarding NCTE Recruitment. We keep update all latest information related to NCTE Recruitment on this page so candidates are advised to stay connected with us through this page or you can bookmark this page, using control+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On