National Council of Teacher Education has asserted a job notification in regard of NCTE Recruitment. Organization is looking for enthusiastic & capable candidates for filling up various vacancies of IT Consultant post. Job searchers, who consider themselves eligible for stated posts, may apply by submitting their prescribed application form. Application should reach at given address on or before end date that is structured below.
|Posts Name||IT Consultant|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application||Within 7 Days from the date of publication of official advertisements|
Remaining all details about NCTE Vacancy such as age limitation, required education, pay scale, process to apply etc. are clearly indicated below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com:
Aspirants who want to apply must have post graduate degree of MCA/ M.Sc/ M.Tech computer science from recognized university or institute.
Selected participants will get Rs. 35000/- per month as salary from National Council of Teacher Education.
Job hunters will be selected on basis of their performance in rounds conducted by National Council of Teacher Education like test or interview as per post requirement and norms of organization.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for NCTE Recruitment:
- Aspirants who are willing to apply are required to send application in prescribed Performa, which can be obtained from official site that is www.ncte-india.org.
- Candidates should write application in given format with required information.
- Application should be submitted along with copies of relevant documents in regard of qualification and experience. Application should be submitted at address given below.
- The name of the post applied for may be written in bold letters on the top of the envelope.
- Application reached after last date or incomplete application will be rejected by organization.
National Council for Teacher Education Hans Bhawan,
Wing II, 1, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
New Delhi – 110 002
Last Date Of Receipt Of Application: Within 7 Days from the date of publication of official advertisements
Note: To get more relevant details about NCTE Recruitment 2015 you may check this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On