National Council of Teacher Education has declared a job advertisement for NCTE Recruitment. The organization is looking for enthusiastic & capable candidates for filling up 15 Consultant / Officer and other Posts. Job searchers, who consider themselves eligible for NCTE Recruitment 2016, may apply by submitting their prescribed application form before the last date should be reached:
|No. Of Posts||15|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application||Provided Below|
Remaining all details about NCTE Recruitment 2016 such as age limitation, required education, pay scale, how to apply etc. are clearly indicated below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com:
NCTE Vacancies Details:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Vacancies|
|3||Consultant Level I (Database Development)||01|
|4||Deputy Secretary / Regional Director||03|
|5||Under Secretary / Research Officer||03|
|6||Section Officer / Programme Officer||01|
|7||Junior Account Officer||04|
|8||Librarian Cum Documentation and Production Officer (LDPO)||01|
Age Limit Details:
- For Sr. 1 to 3 Posts: Max Age is 65 Years
- For other posts and relaxation in age will be calculated as per norms.
Salary Structure Details:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||With Gross Pay|
|Senior Consultant||Rs. 50,000-70,000/-||Rs. 6000/-|
|Consultant (E-Governance)||Rs. 48,000/-||Rs. 4000/-|
|Consultant Level I (Database Development)||Rs. 42,000/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|Deputy Secretary / Regional Director||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-||Rs. 7600/-|
|Under Secretary / Research Officer||Rs. 6600/-|
|Section Officer / Programme Officer||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-||Rs. 4600/-|
|Junior Account Officer||Rs. 4200/-|
|Librarian Cum Documentation and Production Officer (LDPO)||Rs. 4600/-|
Assortment of applying contenders will be depending on test or their presentation in personal interview which will be taken by selection committee of National Council of Teacher Education.
|Preparation Tips for Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply For NCTE Recruitment:
- Aspirants who are willing to apply are required to send application in prescribed Performa, which can be obtained from official site, www.ncte-india.org.
- From home page go to “Announcement” section and select appropriate job link.
- Must read full advertisement very carefully and download the Performa of application form.
- Contenders must fill application form with exact information and should be submitted along with copies of relevant documents in regard of qualification and experience.
- Filled application completed in all aspects may wrap in an envelope and super scribe with name “Application for the posts of ________”.
- Envelope containing application form must be sent to below stated address before the last date should be reached.
Address & Important Dates:
|Posts’ Sr. No.||Address||Last Date To Submit Application Form|
|1 to 3||To Under Secretary (Establishment), NCTE, Hans Bhawan, Wing-11, 1, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, ITO, New Delhi-110002||20th January 2016|
|4 to 8||To the Member Secretary, National Council of Teacher Education, Hans Bhavan, Wing II, 1 Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110 002||05th February 2016|
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|