National Council for Teacher Education has unfolded a career advertisement regarding NCTE Recruitment 2016. Organization invites applications from suitable and eligible candidates to fill the vacant posts of Secretary/Director. Aspirants who are willing to enhance their career in teaching sector can grab this job opportunity by submitting their filled applications prior to last date that is 1st Nov. 2016. Stay tuned with this page for getting updates related to NCTE Recruitment 2017 as it will be available on this page very soon.
|Name of Association||National Council for Teacher Education|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application||1st Nov. 2016|
Job hunters who intend to apply for NCTE Vacancies must submit their correctly filled application form via offline mode on or prior to the end date ends that is well indicated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Contenders who are interested for Government teacher Vacancies are advised to go through the complete below published notification and check your eligibility etc. before applying.
Deputy Secretary I Regional Director
Essential Qualification for National Council for Teacher Education Jobs:
- Applicants must have Experience in Educational Administration in various Directorates of Education, SCERT, KVS.NVS or such School! educational systems etc;
- Contenders should have Knowledge of information and communication technology such as handling data base management and use of offline and online electronic resources.
Get Details About: Latest Teaching Jobs
What is Upper age Limit for appliers?
Contenders who are willing to apply for NCTE Secretary/Director Posts must not be more than 56 years as on the last date of receipt of applications that is 1st Nov. 2016
Details of Remuneration:
Assorted applicants for latest government jobs will get an impressive amount of Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/- from the concerned department of Council.
Mode of Hiring for NCTE Jobs:
Candidates will get recruited on the basis of Performance Level In Test/ Interview which will be organized by then recruitment team of National Council for Teacher Education.
Read Here: Interview Questions and Answers
Process to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send application in prescribed Performa, which can be obtained from official site, www.ncte-india.org.
- On the home page go to “Announcement” section which is visible at the right side of home page.
- Appliers have to hit on “Vacancy Circular for filling up two posts of Deputy Secretary/Regional Director on deputation basis in NCTE in super session of NCTE Vacancy Circular advertised on 30/04/2015.” Link.
- Read full advertisement very carefully and download the Performa of application form.
- Fill application form with correct information and should be submitted along with copies of relevant documents in regard of qualification and experience.
- Appliers should wrap application form in an envelope and super scribe with name “Application for the posts of ________”.
- At last candidates need to send it to address tailored below.
To The Member Secretary,
National Council for Teacher Education,
Hans Bhawan, Wing – II, 1, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
New Delhi -110 00
Dates To Remember:
Last date for submission of application form: 1st Nov. 2016
For rest information related to NCTE Recruitment 2016 – 2017 need to go through Official Notification which is structured below.
National Council for Teacher Education Recruitment: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|