National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal has unfolded an advertisement regarding NDRI Recruitment. Applications are invited from the eligible and motivated contenders for the recruitment of temporary technical posts Cat.I & II (Technician & Technical Assistant) at NDRI. Aspirants, who find themselves eligible for these above mentioned post and interested to get hired with country’s premier Dairy Research institution, may apply against NDRI Recruitment 2016. Aspirants need to send the duly filled in application along with essential credentials latest by the date that is well mentioned below on this page.
|Last date to submit application form||16th February 2016|
Willing contenders may grab additional information regarding NDRI Recruitment 2016 like age limit, qualification required, salary detail, and other information which is well furnished below on this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
NDRI Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No. of posts||Educational Qualifications|
|Technician, T-1/ Cat.I F/FT, L/T, Workshop||08||Matriculation passed or equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Technical Assistant, T-3 / Cat.II Field Farm Technician||06||Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Sciences / Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry from a recognized University under VCI regulations.|
|Technical Assistant, T-3 / Cat.II Field Farm Technician||08||Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture / Agriculture with Animal Husbandry and Dairying, B.Sc in Animal Husbandry & Dairying.|
|Technical Assistant, T-3 / Cat.II Field Farm Technician||05||Bachelor’s Degree in Dairy Science / Dairy Technology / Food Science / Food Technology / Food Science & Technology.|
|Technical Assistant, T-3 / Cat.II Laboratory Technician||08||Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects.|
|Technical Assistant, T-3 / Cat.II Laboratory Technician||05||Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Genetics, Microbiology, Biochemistry or Biotechnology as one of the subjects.|
|Technical Assistant, T-3 / Cat.II Laboratory Technician||02||B.Tech / B.Sc. in Computer Science / Bachelor of Computer Application.|
|Technical Assistant, T-3 / Cat.II Workshop||14||Bachelor’s Degree / Three years Diploma in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic Engineering.|
The age should be between 18 to 30 years for the aforesaid posts as on the closing date of application. The age relaxation shall be allowed to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Other Backward Class candidates as per the rules framed and instructions issued from time to time by the Central Government.
Applicants selected for Technician post will be receiving the Pay band of Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade pay Rs. 2000/- and who will be shortlisted for Technical Assistant (Field Farm Technician / Laboratory Technician / Workshop) post will be getting the suitable Pay band of Rs. 5200-20200/-+ Grade pay Rs. 2800/-per month.
- The Fee is Rs. 100/- for General / OBC Category Candidates. The Fee can be pay through Bank Draft only drawn in favour of “ICAR-UNIT-NDRI” payable at Karnal.
- Demand Draft should contain the name of the Candidate, post name & Sl.No on the back side of it. The Candidates belonging to SC / ST and PH and women candidates are not required to pay any application fee.
Selection of participator for this Recruitment will be done as per their performance in written examination and Interview. After screening the applications, the candidates will be called for written test.
How to Apply for NDRI Recruitment?
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website that is www.ndri.res.in.
- Then on the home page select ‘job opportunities’ tab available at the right column of the page.
- This will open the page having the desired link of the post, select it and the appropriate notification along with application form will get downloaded.
- The application must be filled completely in prescribed application Performa appended strictly type-written accompanied by a latest pass-port size photograph affixed thereon duly self attested along with Examination fee should be addressed to as stated below.
- Candidates are advised to send self attested copies of each testimonial in support of their qualification or any other authentic document in support of their age along with mark-sheets and caste certificates as applicable etc. with their applications.
- The candidates may submit their application strictly in the prescribed format. The envelope containing the application form should super-scribed in bold letters as “Application for the post of_______, Sr.no._______ as the case may be.
- Persons already in employment should route their application through proper channel which should reach to the Institute within the closing date failing which his application will not be considered.
- Application received after due date for any reason including postal delay be summarily rejected.
Senior Administrative Officer,
Establishment-II (Technical) Section,
ICAR-National Dairy Research Institute,
Important Date for NDRI Recruitment 2016:
Last date to submit application form: 16th February 2016 up to 5:00 PM.
Note: For getting more detailed facts regarding NDRI Recruitment 2016 you need to go through the Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|
National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal has informed an advertisement regarding NDRI Recruitment. Organization invites the eligible and motivated contenders for the post of Research Associates (RA), Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Senior Research Fellow (SRF). Aspirants who find themselves eligible for these above mentioned post may apply against NDRI Recruitment 2016. Aspirants need to attend the walk –in interview conducted by organization at desirable time and venue mentioned below on this page.
|Post Name||JRF, SRF and RA|
|Number of posts||12*|
|Date of Interview||15th January 2016 to 28th January 2016|
The aspirants may take more information regarding NDRI Recruitment 2016 like age limit, qualification required, salary detail, walk-in date and venue and other information is well furnished below on this page designed for you by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Post||Number of Posts|
|Junior Research Associates||04|
|Senior Research Associates||05|
|Total Number of Posts||12|
Qualification Required: Aspirants should have relevant qualification as per post for they are applying -
- Ph.D Degree in Animal Biotechnology / Animal Biochemistry / Life Sciences / Animal Reproduction Areas OR
- M.SC / M.V. SC Degree in any of the above mentioned disciplines with at least 2 years of research experience.
Junior Research Associates:
- M.Sc. Degree in Microbiology / Biotechnology / Food Microbiology / Dairy Technology etc. with NET qualification
- Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification
- Post Degree in Professional Course.
Senior Research Associates:
- M.Sc. / M.V.Sc / M.Tech Degree in any one of the Disciplines / Subject in Animal Biochemistry/ Biochemistry/ Animal Biotechnology/ Biotechnology/ Veterinary Biochemistry Gynecology & Obstetrics/ Livestock production & Management/ Animal Genetics .
- Master Degree in Computer Application or candidates having post graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years of Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET qualification.
Age Limit and Salary Details:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Salary Structure|
|Research Associates||40 years for men
45 years for women
|Rs.38000/- to Rs.40000/- per month|
|Junior Research Associates||30 years for men
35 years for women
|Rs.25000/- per month|
|Senior Research Associates||35 years for men
40 years for women
|Rs.16000/- to Rs. 28000/- per month|
The selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in walk –in interview conducted by the institute on the above dates mentioned below.
How to Apply:
- National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal is organizing walk-in interview for the above mentioned posts.
- The candidates who are interested need to prepare an application form in the prescribed format and you have to give details such as Name, Fathers Name, Date of Birth, phone number, email address, qualification details, previous experience, if any, signature with date and place and other information required by the institute.
- Aspirants need to attend walk –in interview along with application form on the specified date, time and venue. Candidates need to carry all the necessary documents at the time of interview.
Interview Schedule Details: Timing of Interview: 10.30 am
|Post Name||Date of Interview||Venue of Interview|
|Research Associates||20th January 2016||ABTC , NDRI, KARNAL|
|25th January 2016||DCP Division, NDRI, KARNAL|
|Junior Research Associates||15th January 2016||Joint Director (Research) office , NDRI , Karnal|
|20th January 2016||ABTC , NDRI , KARNAL|
|28th January 2016||ABC , Division, NDRI, Karnal|
|Senior Research Associates||18th January 2016||ABC Division, NDRI, Karnal|
|20th January 2016||ABTC , NDRI , Karnal|
|25th January 2016||DCP Division , NDRI , Karnal|
Note: To get other information regarding NDRI Recruitment 2016 you need to go through Official Notification.