National Dairy Research Institute has issued a Walk-In Notice of NDRI Recruitment. The Institute wants to appoint skilled and proficient candidates for filling vacancies of Various Posts. Eligible candidates who wish to join this organization they may apply for NDRI Recruitment 2015 as per the details provided below. Job Seekers need to appear for Walk-in-Interview on pre-decided date and venue along with typed Application/Bio-data and other requisite particulars.
|No. Of Vacancies||19|
|Walk- In Interview Dates||Check Below|
For more details regarding NDRI Recruitment 2015 Notification like salary details and selection process etc, applicants may read entire details from below section of this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
NDRI Vacancy 2015 details:
|2||Senior Research Fellow||09|
- 40 years for Men and 45 years for Women for Research Associate Post on the date of Interview.
- 35 years for Men and 40 years for Women for SRF Post on the date of Interview.
- 35 years on the date of Interview for Research Assistant Post
- 21 to 45 years for Young Professional-I Post
|Post name||Payscale per month|
|Research Assistant||Rs. 24000/- + HRA as applicable for Ph. D and Rs. 23000/- + HRA for others|
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs. 16000-Rs. 28000/- + HRA|
|Young Professional-I||Rs. 15000/-|
|Project Associate||Rs. 16000/-|
|Research Associate||Rs. 13000-Rs. 24,000/- + HRA as applicable|
Selection of participants will be done on basis of their performance in Walk- In Interview.
How to Apply for NDRI Recruitment?
- Interested candidates having the required qualification can apply for NDRI Vacancy by attending the walk- in interview session at provided venue.
- Applicants have to bring all original certificates and typed bio- data (available on Official site which is ndri.res.in) with one set of attested copies of each their certificates with passport size photograph at the time of walk- in Interview.
- Address and date of interview is mentioned below.
National Dairy Research Institute,
Dates of Walk-in-Interview: 11, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 26, 28, 29, 30th September 2015
Note: Read this Official Notification for more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On