Nagaland PSC Recruitment
Nagaland Public Service Commission has revealed an online advertisement in concern of Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2016 to fill up the Computer Operator and LDA-Cum-Computer Assistant post. Candidates interested to join PSC may apply for above mentioned posts by submitting application form through offline mode. Job seekers are advised to stay connected with us for latest updates of Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2017. We are going to update this page soon.
Detailed information regarding Public Service Commission Recruitment such as salary criteria, selection and applying process, etc is equipped below on this page of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates who have the desired eligibility condition required for PSC Vacancy must submit the application on or earlier than the closing date that is 28th September 2016.
Nagaland PSC Recruitment
|Commission Name||Nagaland Public Service Commission|
|Last Date to Apply||28th September 2016|
- Computer Operator
- LDA-Cum-Computer Assistant
- For Computer Operator post – candidates must have 03 years Diploma in Computer Science & Engg./IT/Electronics & Communication Engg./Computer Engg. or 3(three) years BCA with minimum of 60% marks (55% ST/SC) or Graduate with 01 year Diploma in Computer or PGDCA or equivalent with experience in Web Designing, DTP, Computer Operation and maintenance.
- For LDA-Cum-Computer Assistant post – aspirant must be graduate in any discipline with basic knowledge in computer.
Want More Job Opportunities? Let’s Have a Look on Below Links
The minimum age of candidates should be 21 years and maximum age should not exceed their 30 years as on 01.01.2016. The upper age is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST Candidates.
Candidates selected against Public Service Commission jobs will be paid salary of Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- along with a grade pay of Rs. 2,600/- per month.
Grab Now: Latest PSC Jobs
The commission will organize the written examination in the month of October for the selection of eligible candidates to fill Computer Operator and LDA-Cum-Computer Assistant posts. Candidates will not be paid TA.
Read Also: How to Prepare for Written Examination
How to Apply for Nagaland PSC Recruitment:
- Candidates who find themselves eligible and are interested in applying for public service commission vacancies must prepare their application form on A4 size paper mentioning all details related to educational qualification, personal details and others.
- Completely filled application form in the preset layout along with Pass Certificate of HSLC, HSSLC, Degree & Diploma issued by Board/ University must reach the venue on time as late submission of application shall not be accepted.
- Envelope containing application should be marked with words ‘Application for the post of ……….’
- Incomplete / unsigned or applications received after the closing date shall be summarily rejected.
Check Here: Public Service Commission Exam Books
Secretary, Office of the Nagaland Public Service Commission,
- Last date to send application form: 28th September 2016
- Date of Written Examination: 3rd week of October 2016
For all the remaining details about Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you can see Official Link. Job seekers may bookmark this site page using ctrl+ d for instant alert job updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|