NPSC Recruitment 2015
Nagaland Public Sector Commission has announced a notification regarding NPSC Recruitment 2015 for filling up the 131 vacant seats for Various Vacancies. Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply by filling online application form on or before the closure of the last date.
|Last date for online application||02nd April 2015|
For more essential details regarding NPSC Recruitment 2015 such as education qualification, pay scale, age limits, applying procedure, important dates etc. has been provided below by the unit of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates applying for the above recruitment should possess MBBS/MS/MD, Degree in Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Agriculture Science/ Vety. Science/ Micro biology/ Master Degree in Chemistry/ Degree in Medicine or any other equivalent recognized qualification by the Central Government.
NPSC Recruitment 2015 Vacancies Details & Remuneration:
|Post Name||No. of posts||Pay Scale|
|Medical Officer||18||Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/-|
|Food Safety Officer||04||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs.20,200/-|
|Veterinary Assistant Surgeon||08||Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/-|
|Assistant Conservator of Forest||02|
|Assistant Planning Officer||01||Rs. 9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-|
|Extension Officer||06||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs.20,200/-|
|Junior Soil Conservation Officer||04||Rs. 9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-|
|Agri. Inspector||08||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs.20,200/-|
|Inspector of Legal Metrology & Con. Protection||04|
|Sub Divisional Officer (Electrical)||05||Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/-|
|Assistant Electrical Inspector||01|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||18|
|Sub Divisional Officer (Civil/Agri.)||04|
|Junior Engineer (Civil/Agri.)||04|
|Asst. Mechanical Engineer (Mechanical)||01|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||02|
|Sub Divisional Officer(Civil)||06|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||07|
|Sub Divisional Officer (Civil)||03||Rs.15,600/-to Rs. 39,100/-|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||15||Rs. 9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-|
|Fishery Inspector||02||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/-|
|Lecturer (Civil Engg.)||01||Rs. 15,600/-to Rs. 39,100/-|
|Astt. Lecturer (Electrical Engg.)||01||Rs. 9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-|
- Applying aspirant’s age should be between 21 years to 30 years as on 01st January 2015.
- Age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates as per Govt. Rules.
Contenders have to submit Rs. 300/- through using Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card and additional Rs. 50/- for CSC service charge which includes scanning, filling up of e-Form and transaction fee.
Selected will be based on the performance given on the Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply?
Applicants who are eligible & interested for this recruitment may apply by filling online application form.
- First contenders have to visit the official website that is www.npsc.co.in
- On the home page, go to Section & press on to Advertisement link.
- Thereafter, candidates are required to follow “Advertisement No. 1/2015 dt. 13.03.2015 (Combined Technical Services Examination 2015)” , which is given at top of the page.
- Press on to Apply Online link.
- Fill up online application form with right information very carefully.
- After filling form in correct manner, submit it within given time & save your registration no.
- Deposit your application fees through online mode.
- Take a photo copy of application form for future use.
Last date for online application: 02nd April 2015
Candidates may have a look at the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Fresher’s|
|Best State Government Jobs||Procedure To Fill Online Form|