An advertisement regarding NPSC Recruitment has unfolded by Nagaland Public Sector Commission. Commission invites application form from suitable and responsible job hunters for filling up 43 vacancies of Assistant Professor, Lecturers & TRA and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Posts. Contenders, who are searching job in teaching sector, must apply against NPSC Recruitment 2015. On this page, we will soon provide upcoming notification regarding NPSC Recruitment 2016. So, don’t be late to get latest information regarding same, stay connected with this page. Applicants who are willing to apply for NPSC Recruitment, can forward application form before the last date.
|Position Name||Assistant Professor, Lecturers & TRA And PGT|
|No. Of Posts||43|
|End Date Of Submission Of Application||24th July 2015|
To get detailed information related to NPSC Recruitment such as vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, process of selection, how to apply etc you need to go through this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Post Name||Department name||Subject||No. Of Posts|
|Assistant Professor||Higher Education||Education||02|
|Lecturers & TRA||SCERT||Biology||01|
|Post Graduate Teacher(PGT)||School Education||Chemistry||01|
|Higher Education||Master’s Degree/M.A/Ph.D / With At Least 55% Marks From A Recognized University In Relevant Discipline|
|SCERT||M.Sc/ M.A In Botany/Zoology/ Chemistry/ English/ Mathematics/ Political Science/ Physics With Bed|
|School Education||2nd Class Post Graduate Degree Of A Recognized University On Specific Subject With At Least 50% Marks With Bed.|
- Candidate’s age limit should be minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years as on 1st January 2015.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST Candidates.
|Assistant Professor||All||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- +AGP Rs. 6,000/-|
|Lecturers & TRA||Others||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- +GP Rs. 5,400/-|
|TRA||Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- +GP Rs. 4,600/-|
|Post Graduate Teacher(PGT)||All|
Applicants, who are applying for above said posts, need to pay the application fee of Rs. 300/- through crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of Secretary, Nagaland Public Service Commission, Kohima, payable at Kohima.
Method of Selection for NPSC Recruitment 2015:
- Assortment of applicants will be done on the basis of their appearance in written exam, conducting by the management of Nagaland Public Sector Commission.
- Written examination is tentatively scheduled to be held in the month of October, 2015.
Procedure to Apply:
- Eligible job hunters need to visit on official website of Nagaland Public Sector Commission that is www.npsc.co.in
- After that, press on “application forms” option given on left hand side of home page.
- Now, select “Application Form for Common Educational Services Examination……” option.
- Then, choose appropriate link for download application form.
- Now, fill application form with all required details and paste recent passport size photograph.
- At last, duly filled up Application Form along with Demand Draft, Attested copy of entire documents such as Mark Sheets and Pass certificates, proof of Date of Birth, Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate (I.I.C.), SC/ST,BT Certificate (if applicable) and other relevant certificates should be reach through registered post to the following address, stated below on this page.
Please See: Application form can also be submitted personally in Commission’s Office on payment of fee through cash.
Office of the Nagaland Public Service Commission,
New Capital Complex,
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application||24th July 2015|
|Date Of Written Exam (Tentatively)||October, 2015|
Note: you can read this Official Notification, to obtain more details related to NPSC Recruitment. You can also get latest updates regarding NPSC Recruitment 2016 through our website.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On