NPSC Recruitment 2014
Nagaland Public Service Commission has issued a circular regarding NPSC Recruitment 2014 for filling up the various vacancies. Eligible and talented aspirants may fill the NPSC application form 2014 to grab this chance.
Job hunters who are interested to join Nagaland Public Service Commission they must clutch this opportunity by filling the form through the online process which will be available from 12th may till 25th may 2014.
Aspirants must read out the whole acknowledgement before apply which is being provided in the below module by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the organization:
Nagaland Public Service Commission
Name of the post:
- Extra Assistant Commissioner
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Youth Resources Officer Post
- Station Superintendent
- Secretariat Assistant
- Research Assistant
Total number of vacancies:
Further details regarding NPSC Recruitment 2014:
Post and vacancy Details:
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancies||Salary Offered|
|Extra Assistant Commissioner Post||20||(PB-3) Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/Month|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police Post||03|
|Youth Resources Officer Post||02||(PB – 2) Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4,600/Month|
|Station Superintendent Post||02|
|Secretariat Assistant Post||40||(PB – 2) Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 + Grade Pay 4,600/Month|
|Research Assistant Post||02||(PB – 1) Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2,800/Month|
|Research Assistant Post||01|
- Jo hunters must have possessed a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, including Divinity, from a Recognized University.
- Applicants who have appeared Bachelor’s Degree final and awaiting result are also eligible to apply.
Age Limitation of the candidates should be in between 21 years to 30 years as on 1st January 2014. Relaxation for the reserved category aspirants will be given as per the government norms.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Exam and Interview.
How to Apply?
- Eligible aspirants may apply through the online mode form the official website that is npsc.co.in or CSC Center.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form and must upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature with the form and submit it online within the given time period.
- Online Application Start: 12th May 2014
- Last Date to Apply: 25th May 2014
Note: for more details must check the Official Notification.