Nagaland PSC Recruitment
Nagaland Public Service Commission has transmitted a vacancy notification as Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2016. NPSC is looking up for promising and brilliant candidates to fill up 48 vacant seats of Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Secretariat Assistant and Record Keeper under the Government of Nagaland. Applicants who are interested in doing job in Public Service Commission, they can fill their online application form before the last date that is 9th September 2016. You can book mark our page, to see all the upcoming details about Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2017.
This is a golden chance for all the job hunters who want to establish their career in defense sector. You can follow up below mention procedure to fill online application form. You can also check all the details about Nagaland Public Service Commission Recruitment, by following up this page which is well designed by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Nagaland PSC Recruitment
|Organization Name||Nagaland Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||48|
|Last Date to Apply||9th September 2016|
|2||Deputy Superintendent of Police||02|
Qualification Required for Nagaland PSC Recruitment
Aspirants should have posse’s Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university for Public Service Commission vacancies.
More Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Applicants who are applying for Public Service Commission Recruitment, they must have minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years of age.
Salary Scale for NPSC Recruitment
|Assistant Commissioner||Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- + G.P. Rs.5400/-|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police|
|Secretariat Assistant||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- + G.P. Rs.4200/-|
|Record Keeper||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- + G.P. Rs.2800/-|
Grab Now:- Latest PSC Jobs
Job hunters have to pay Rs.300/- for examination fee and additional of Rs.50/- for CSC service charge which includes scanning, filling up of E-Form and transaction fee.
Selection Procedure for PSC Vacancy
- Candidates will be selected for Nagaland PSC Recruitment as per their performance in written examination which will be conducted by the organization.
- After the examination, qualified applicants will have to pass through physical fitness test.
Get Best Answer Here: How to Prepare for Written Examination
How to Fill NPSC Application Form
Participants who are concern for Nagaland PSC Recruitment, they can see below mention steps:
- Aspirants have to move to official website of the organization that is npsc.co.in
- On the left side of home page, choose “Advertisements” tab.
- Now select “Advertisement No. NPSC-2/2016 dt. 10.08.2016 ____” link
- In the new page all the information about the posts will be seen to you.
- Carefully study all the details and hit appropriate link to fill online application form.
- Fill application form carefully and pay application fee.
- Upload scanned documents asked there.
- After filling online application form, press “Submit” button.
- For further use, you can take a print out application form.
Last date to fill application form: 9th September 2016
For all the remaining details about Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you can see official link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On