CSIR UGC NET Exam 2013:
University Grants Commission (UGC) conducts the National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureships. The UGC Net Exam is a National Level competitive exam for post graduate candidates Soon the online application form will be available The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) from the Human Resource Development Group, has announced the date for UGC NET 2013. For more details see the below given advertisement of CSIR UGC NET Exam 2013 which is published by recruitmentresult.com where exam preparation tips and study materials may download free of cost.
- The candidates who have scored at least 55% in Master’s Degree or any examination of computer science & applications or electronic science.
- The candidates who belong to OBC/SC/ST/PWD may submit the attested copy of certificate along with the online printout of their application form for concession in the fee..
How to Apply for CSIR UGC NET Exam 2013:
Steps given below for how to apply online:-
1. Firstly the candidates must have to download the bank Challan form from the UGC Website and have to deposit it in the branch of SBI.
2. Candidate must have the scanned photogragh in jpeg format of less than 300 kb and a copy of Bank Challan before applying online.
3. After the application form is successfully submitted the candidate must take the printout of Application form, Attendance slip and Admission Card on Separate A4 size papers.
4. The candidates belonging to SC/St/PWD and obc category must submit the attested copy of certificate for the same..
5. The candidates are advised to apply as early as possible before the closing of date which is 23 June 2013.
CSIR UGC NET Exam Schedule 2013:
|1-Life Sciences||200||9:00 am to 12:00 noon||3 Hours|
|2-Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences|
|1-Chemical Sciences||200||2:00 pm to 5:00 pm||3 Hours|
The single paper MCQ based test will be held on Sunday 23 June 2013.