UGC Application Form 2014
- University Grants Commission (UGC) conducts the National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureships. A large number of aspirants apply for this Exam.
- The UGC Net Exam is a National Level competitive exam for post graduate candidates Soon the online application form will be available The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) from the Human Resource Development Group, will announce the date for UGC NET 2014. This examination is conducted in the Month of June and December.
- For more details see the below given advertisement of CSIR UGC NET Exam 2014 which is published by recruitmentresult.com where exam preparation tips and study materials may download free of cost.
Name of the Organization:
University Grants Commission (UGC)
Name of the Exam:
NET (National Eligibility Test)
The candidates who have scored at least 55% in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination, they can apply for UGC NET 2014.
- General Candidates: Rs. 450/-
- OBC: Rs.225/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.110/-
The candidates who belong to OBC/SC/ST/PWD may submit the attested copy of certificate along with the online printout of their application form for concession in the fee.
How to Apply for CSIR UGC NET Exam 2014?
Steps given below for how to apply online:-
- Firstly the candidates must have to download the bank Challan form from the UGC Website and have to deposit it in the branch of SBI.
- Candidate must have the scanned photogragh in jpeg format of less than 300 kb and a copy of Bank Challan before applying online.
- After the application form is successfully submitted the candidate must take the printout of Application form, Attendance slip and Admission Card on Separate A4 size papers.
- The candidates belonging to SC/St/PWD and OBC category must submit the attested copy of certificate for the same..
- The candidates are advised to apply as early as possible before the closing of date.
CSIR UGC NET Exam Scheme 2014:
|Session||Paper||Marks||No. of Questions||Duration|
|1st||First||100||60 out of 50||09.30 A.M. to 10.45 A.M.)|
|1st||Second||100||50 question||10.45 A.M. to 12.00 Noon|
|2nd||Third||150||75 question||01.30 P.M. to 4.00 P.M.)|
Month of Examination: June and December
|UGC NET Notification||Get Details|
|UGC NET Admit Card||Get Details|
|UGC NET Syllabus||Get Details|
|UGC NET Exam Coaching Center||Get Details|
|UGC NET Papers||Get Details|
|UGC NET Answer Key||Get Details|
For more details you can check the Official Site.