UGC Application Form 2014
Central Board of Secondary Education is inviting the Application Form from the candidates who want to apply for National Eligibility Test (NET). UGC NET exam is going to be held on 28th Dec 2014 (Sunday). Aspirants who want to apply should fill the online application form by following the instruction given below.
On behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC), Central Board of Secondary Education conducts National Eligibility Test for the candidates who want to work as Assistant Professor and junior Research Fellowship in any university or college in India. It is eligibility test for these posts.
Team of recruitmentresult.com is providing the details about this advertisement as UGC NET application form 2014 such as eligibility for this test, examination fee and how to fill form etc on this page. Willing candidates should fill up their form by following the details given below on or before the last date that is 15th November, 2014.
Central Board of Secondary Education
Application Form Status:
- Aspirants who have secured as a minimum 55% mark in post graduation or equivalent from any recognized universities or institutions in Humanities, Social Science, Computer Science & Applications and Electronic Science etc are able to apply.
- Candidates who have appeared or who are going to appear final year examination or whose examination has been delayed can apply for this test.
- Candidates who have done their post graduation by 19th September, 1991 and also holding Ph.D. degree are also eligible for this test.
- For general category: Rs. 450 /-
- For OBC category: Rs. 225/-
- For SC / ST / Person with Disabilities (PwD): Rs. 110/-
- Fee can be paid through Debit/Credit Card/ eChallan by deposit of prescribed fees in CBSE Account with Syndicate Bank, ICICI and Canara Bank.
How to Fill Application Form:
- First of all candidates are required to visit the official site, that is cbsenet.nic.in.
- Press the tab ‘Application Form for NET’.
- Presses the tab ‘Apply for NET December 2014’.
- Now got to the tab ‘Proceed to Apply Online’.
- Fill all the details correctly and enter security code.
- Press the next button.
- Upload your essential documents.
- Submit your examination fee.
- Take print out of the application form for future use.
|End date to fill online application form||November 15, 2014|
|End date to pay exam fee||November 18, 2014|
|End date to get the printout of online Application Form||November 25, 2014|
|Exam date||28th Dec 2014 (SUNDAY)|
You can get updates about National Eligibility Test on Facebook and Google Plus too by following us on them. You can also subscribe our free mail service for latest news in your inbox. You can give your views in comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UGC NET Notification||UGC NET Coaching|
|UGC NET Syllabus||UGC NET Papers|
|UGC Approved University List||CSIR UGC NET Application Form|
Note: For more details you can check Official Link.