VOC Port Trust Recruitment
V.O. Chidambaranar Port Trust has released a vacancy advertisement titled as VOC Port Trust Recruitment. By the way of vocport.gov.in Recruitment organization is inviting offline applications from eligible candidates for various vacancies available. Willing candidates who are looking for jobs and are interested in VOC Port Trust Vacancy they can apply by sending their applications to the postal address stated below. Candidates can check all other details about VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2017 like the last date etc from the next page stated.
VOC Port Trust is looking for enthusiastic and dynamic candidates to fill the vacant posts. Job hunters who find themselves fit for this VOC Port Trust Recruitment, they can apply by following the procedure mentioned in the below section. Candidates must go through the complete information about this job opening before applying for any post which can be acquired from the below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the organization||V.O. Chidambaranar Port Trust|
|Last date to apply||Check Below|
Name of Vacancy in VOC Port Trust:
- Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer
- Senior Assistant Secretary
- Hindi Officer-Cum-Senior Assistant Secretary
- Personal Assistant
- Chief Manager (Corporate Legal)
|Name Of The Post||Qualifications Required|
|Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer||Graduation/post graduation|
|Senior Assistant Secretary||A degree from a recognized University|
|Hindi Officer-Cum-Senior Assistant Secretary|
Master degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level
|Chief Manager (Corporate Legal)||Degree in Law from a recognized National/International University|
You Can Also Check:
|Name Of Post||Age|
|Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer||Not disclosed|
|Senior Assistant Secretary||35 years|
|Hindi Officer-Cum-Senior Assistant Secretary||30 years|
|Personal Assistant||30 years|
|Chief Manager (Corporate Legal)||Up to 40 years|
|Name Of The Post||Salary|
|Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer||Rs.1300-18250/-|
|Senior Assistant Secretary||Rs.20600 – 46500/-|
|Hindi Officer-Cum-Senior Assistant Secretary||Rs. 20600-46500/-|
|Chief Manager (Corporate Legal)||RS.80,000/-|
Mode Of Assortment:
- Selection of candidates for VOC Port Trust Jobs will be done on the basis of the written test/interview taken by the organization
- We advised the candidates to perform well at the time of selection
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates for attending the interview
How To Apply for Jobs in VOC Port Trust:
- Log on to the official website of organization i.e. www.vocport.gov.in
- From the bottom of the homepage select “latest news sections”
- A new page will appear in front of you
- Now hit on “careers” tab appeared at the left of the homepage
- A new page will appear in front of you along with many vacancy links
- Select appropriate vacancy and hit on it
now read all the details carefully
- Download the application form given along with the notification
- Fill the form carefully and complete all the details
- At last attach all required testimonials and send the applications to the postal address stated.
V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust,
Bharathi Nagar, Tuticorin – 628 004
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Tamilnadu
|Name of the post||Last date to apply|
|Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer||14-06-2017|
|Senior Assistant Secretary||15-05-2017|
|Hindi Officer-Cum-Senior Assistant Secretary||15-05-2017|
|Chief Manager (Corporate Legal)||As soon as possible|
Candidates who are interested in VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2017, they can also read the official notification by hitting on this Official Link. Candidates can also bookmark this page by using the CTRL+D tab
Dear aspirants if you have any queries regarding the information furnished then you can also resolve it by stating your comments in the below section of this page.
You Might Be Interested In:
VOC Port Trust Recruitment
A career advertisement has been transmitted by V.O. Chidambaranar Port Trust concerning to VOC Port Trust Recruitment. For filling up various P.G. Assistant vacancies, Port Trust intends to engage eligible aspirants. Candidates willing to get hired in this reputed organization can apply for VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2017 by submitting application form in prescribed format.
THIS PAGE INCLUDES:
Applications need to be forwarded on or prior to last date of receipt of application. Jobs seekers may get more related details about VOC Port Trust Vacancy from this web page that is well placed here, by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name Of Organization||V.O. Chidambaranar Port Trust|
|Last date for receipt of application||20-04-2017|
Those candidates who are willing to apply for P.G. Assistant post must have A Master Degree or its equivalent standard in the subject in respect of which appointment is made B.T. or B.Ed. degree or its equivalent from any recognized University or Institution.
- Applying candidate’s age limit for P.G. Assistant Post shall be relaxable as per the directives of concerned authority.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved categories as per their rules and regulations.
Applicants who will be appointed for stated vacancy will be offered a consolidated amount of salary that is Rs.9300-34800/- per month.
Aspirants who belong to general & OBC category, are required to pay a non-refundable amount of application fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) in the form of Demand Draft valid for 6 months (3 months in the case of locally drawn pay orders) in favor of the Secretary / Tuticorin Port Educational Agency, payable at Tuticorin.
- Classification of job fighters for declared posts will be based on satisfying all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts.
- Then only shortlisted candidates shall be called for Viva-voce interview for final selection to the post.
Below Given Tips Helps You to Qualify Interview:
Process to Apply for VOC Port Trust Recruitment:
- Firstly, log on to official website that is www.vocport.gov.in.
- On the home page move to “Latest News and Events” tab available at bottom and hit it.
- Now, select “careers” link from available left side section on the appeared page.
- After that, choose suitable link of desired advertisement and read complete details about the post properly.
- Candidates are required to download the application form from official website only.
- Fill application form in prescribe manner, attach application along with all photocopies of all the obligatory documents.
- Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue / adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application.
- On completion of filling the application form enclose application form in an envelope that must be super scribed with “Application for the post of…………..” and must be submitted at below given address.
Application to be addressed at:
Tuticorin Port Educational Agency,
Administrative Office Building,
V.O. Chidambaranar Port Trust,
Tuticorin 628 004, Tamil Nadu
Last date for receipt of application in the prescribed format: 20-04-2017
For more details regarding VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2017, you can check this Official Link. Stay connected with our web portal to obtain the upcoming details regarding relevant recruitment notifications.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|