Candidates interested for taking admission in various programs offered by XLRI & XAT Associate Institutes may know about XAT Notification, Xavier Aptitude Test exam registration. For over 60 years, XLRI has been conducting XAT on an all India level to assort most appropriate students for management education. Al dynamic and enthusiastic applicants who are going to participate for this MBA entrance examination of India must apply by filling an XAT online Application Form before the last date. Interested students can for through all details such as Xavier Aptitude Test Notification, last date for XAT registration.
This Page Highlights:
XAT is usually considered as a tricky entrance exam, and around 92000 candidates participate in this exam last year. It is considered somewhat different as compare to other entrance exams in India. It covers topics such as Decision Making, Arithmetic, Geometry, linear equations, graphs, probability, algebra, profit and loss statistics, logarithm and progressions and others.
Xavier Aptitude Test is an entrance examination that creates admittance for top B-schools including XLRI, XIMB, IMT and many others. With the help of score in this exam, you can take admission in more than 150 B-Schools across India. In order to shortlist proficient applicants, XLRI and other participating institutes release their cutoffs. Those who meet the cutoffs are invited for further rounds i.e. Written Ability Test and Personal Interview. To attain additional details about XAT Notification 2018 such as eligibility criteria, application fee, ways to apply easily have a look on below page which is well created by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of exam||Xavier Aptitude Test|
|Last date to apply||Last week of November 2017|
XAT Eligibility Criteria:
Before applying for it, you may ensure minimum eligibility criteria for Xavier Aptitude Test registration.
All Indian candidates can appear for XAT 2018.
Read Also:- How To Prepare For XAT Exam
Applicants must possess bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any stream from any recognized college or institution.
Remember, those completing their final examination by June 10, 2018 can also apply.
As per XAT Notification, NRI & foreign aspirants are also eligible to apply through GMAT score (except Dubai & Kathmandu wherein candidates have option to appear in the XAT 2018 examination).
Application Fee for XAT Exam registration:
- Applicants are required to pay sum of Rs. 1600/- only for getting successfully registered for it.
- Those who are interested in XLRI programmes need to pay an additional fee of Rs.300/- each.
- Make use of online mode like debit/credit card or net banking to make payment of fee amount.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
In case of cash payment:
Candidates have to obtain a hard copy of XAT Pay-In-Slip, then visit nearest IDBI bank and pay the fee.
For payment through DD:
Aspirants need to make a DD in favor of “XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT” payable at Jamshedpur from any bank.
- In order to shortlist proficient applicants, XLRI and other participating institutes release their cutoffs. Those who meet the cutoffs are invited for further rounds i.e. Written Ability Test and Personal Interview.
- XLRI e selection process includes GD and PI rounds to shortlist talented candidates. Perform well in GD and PI rounds to ensure final assortment.
Check This XAT Preparation Books For Best Preparation Of Exam
XAT Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode:
Exam will be organized through pen & paper based mode.
- Number of Papers:
XAT Paper is divided in two sections i.e. is paper 1 and paper 2.
- Number of Questions:
Paper 1 will consist of 72 questions while paper 2 consists of 25 questions & one essay topic.
- Duration of exam:
Time duration for paper 1 is 170 minutes while for paper 2 it is 35 minutes.
|Paper||Section||No. of Questions|
|Paper 1||Decision Making||24|
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation||27|
|Verbal and Logical Ability||21|
|Paper 2||General Knowledge||25|
You May Also Check: XAT Previous Year Papers
Applicants applying for Xavier Aptitude Test should know about type of questions asked in the exam. On the basis of previous years’ question papers, there are several topics that are covered in Xavier Aptitude Test syllabus.
- linear equations
- profit and loss statistics,
- logarithm and progressions,
- trigonometry etc.
- jumbled paragraph
- fill in the blanks,
- sentence correction,
- reading comprehension.
- bar graphs
- line charts
- blood relations
- family tree etc.
Get Detailed XAT Syllabus Here!!!
XAT Test Cities:
The test will be held across 47 major cities in India and 2 international cities, i.e. Dubai and Kathmandu.
Check Out: XAT Coaching Centres In India
Procedure for XAT registration:
- Aspirants need to visit the official website that is xatonline.net.in
- Hit on “Login” option, you need to create a new account with your personal E-mail Id.
- By following these steps, you will be receiving a unique XAT ID and registration link.
- Create your own password and at next time you will be allowed to login with this XAT ID and password.
- Enter all required details such as Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Category and Phone Number, qualification and others.
- Select the exam centre and put all details in XAT application form.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph & signature.
- Pay your application fee through online or offline mode.
- At last, you need to send confirmation page along with required documents of the application form to the address listed here.
Read Detailed Procedure To Fill Online Form Here!!!
The Chairperson Admission, XLRI,
Circuit House Area (East),
FAQ’s about Xavier Aptitude Test:
Q 1: Is NRI candidates can appear for the XAT 2018 exam?
Ans: Yes, now NRI and Foreign candidates are also eligible to apply for it through GMAT score (except Dubai and Kathmandu wherein candidates also have an option of appearing for XAT 2018).
Q 2: How can I register for XAT exam?
Ans: You can register for XAT exam 2018 through online mode. We have placed all guidelines on above section so that you do not encounter any sort of trouble while applying for it.
Q 3: Can you help in knowing entire procedure for applying?
Ans: All you need is to follow direct ways prescribed above to apply easily for Xavier Aptitude Test.
Q 4: I am appearing in final year of Graduation, can I enroll for for Xavier Aptitude Test?
Yes, there is good news. Students appearing in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
Q 5: When will XAT Registration be commenced?
Applicants, you can fill online application form from the third week of August 2017.
Q 6: I have forgotten my XAT Password. How can I retrieve it?
Ans: If such situation arises, then visit login window and hit on “Forgot Password” link.
Check Now: XAT College List
Tips to crack XAT:
- Gather all XAT Study material such as complete syllabus as well as exam pattern.
- Use the best XAT books and study materials to prepare well for exam.
- Practice previous year question papers and sample papers.
- Make a time-table for preparation and allot proper time to each topic.
- Recognize your strong and weak sections and study accordingly.
- Make a habit of solving Previous Year Papers as you will become familiar with the questions that will come in exam.
XAT Exam Dates:
|Application Date Starts||3rd week of August 2017|
|Application Date Ends (Without late Fee)||Last week of November 2017|
|Last Date of Application (with late fee)||2nd week of December 2017|
|Downloading Admit Card||3rd week of December 2017|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of January 2018|
|Result Declaration||Last week of January 2018|
|Counselling Begins||After declaration of Result|
To grab more facts about XAT Notification 2018, you may visit its Official Link.