To notify the candidates regarding XAT exam Xavier Labour Relation Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur has released the XAT Notification. For this concern online applications are invited from eligible aspirants who are preparing to appear for XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) this year, so they must get themselves register for this test. XAT 2017 will be conducted in January in upcoming year. Aspirants need to fill an online application form to apply for the test and for getting admittance under various programs offered by XLRI & XAT Associate Institutes.
So, dedicated and enthusiastic contenders who are going to participate for this one of the toughest MBA entrance examination of India must apply by filling an online XAT Application Form on or before the last date ends that is well indicated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. For more Information about XAT Notification 2017 have a look on below page.
On the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in XAT exam, they will be able to seek admission to XLRI and more than 100+ B-Schools of the country. Xavier Aptitude Test will be held on January 8, 2017 across 47 Indian cities and 2 International cities that are given below on this page.
- Business Management (BM)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- General Management Programme (GMP)
- Candidates willing to apply for the exam must hold recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline. Candidates who have completed their final examination by June 10, 2017 may also apply.
- All Indian candidates must appear for XAT 2017. However NRI and foreign candidates may apply through GMAT score (except Dubai and Kathmandu wherein candidates have an option of appearing for XAT 2017).
Read Also:- How To Prepare For XAT Exam
Candidates only interested in XAT but not in XLRI are required to pay Rs.1600as application fee. Candidates interested in XLRI programmes needs to pay an additional fee of Rs.300/- each.
Mode of Payment:
There are basically three modes of payment available for candidates:
Mode 1: Online Payment Gateway
Through VISA / Master Credit / Debit Cards (American Express Card is inadmissible) IDBI Net banking (this option is available only for IDBI account holder).
Read Here: How to Pay Fees Through Online Mode
Mode 2: Cash Payment
Candidates making payment through this mode need to take a print out of XAT Pay-In-Slip visit nearest IDBI bank and make the payment.
Mode3: Demand Draft
Aspirants making payment through Demand Draft can be made from any Bank in favour of “XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT” payable at Jamshedpur.
- Applicant paying through Mode 2 & 3 should update the payment details in the registration page. Print XAT Confirmation page, in future for all correspondence with XAT office, quote your XAT ID.
- Candidates making payment through third mode need to send confirmation page and the Demand Draft to: The Chairperson Admission, XLRI, Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur- 831001.
Have A Look On this Useful Section of XAT
|XAT Preparation Books||XAT College List|
|XAT Results||XAT Previous Year Papers|
|XAT Coaching Centres In India||XAT Answer Key|
|XAT Admit Card||XAT Preparation Books|
|Top MBA Colleges in India||MBA Entrance Exams|
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of qualifying marks in the Written Exam.
Get Here: XAT Syllabus
XAT 2017 Exam Structure:
|Parts||Section Name||No. Of Questions||Total Time||Negative Marking|
|Part A||Verbal and Logical Ability||78||170 Minutes||0.25 for any wrong answer, 0.05 for more than 13 un attempted questions|
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation|
|Part B||General Knowledge.||25||35 Minutes||No Negative Marking|
Check Below Provided Links For Preparation of Above Given Subjects:
In XAT-2017 students have a choice of not attempting 13 questions. Beyond this, question not attempted will carry negative mark of 0.05. There would also be negative marking of 0.25 marks for any wrong answer. There will be no Negative Marking in Part B i.e GK and Essay.
Registration Procedure for XAT 2017:
- Aspirants need to first of all visit the official website that is xatonline.net.in and hit on Register link, create a new account with your personal E-mail Id.
- On execution of above said steps you will be receiving a unique XAT ID and registration link.
- After that create your own password and at next time you will be allowed to login with this XAT ID and password.
- Choose the exam centre, write name, upload photo and signature and save it.
- Candidates interested in applying for XLRI, need to select the programme of their choice Business Management (BM)/Human Resource Management (HRM)/General Management Programme (GMP).
- Candidates not interested in any of the XLRI programmes can skip this step.
- Now, aspirants need to fill the preliminary information (Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Category and Phone Number etc….)
- Fill your mailing address and permanent address, educational qualification starting from 10th onwards, details of work experience starting from the latest job and make the payment through proper channel.
- On completion of filling The Application Form submit it in correct manner.
- Take a physical copy of form.
- Hardcopy of filled application must be sent to XAT office through speed post or courier before the last date.
XAT Test Cities 2017:
The test will be held across 47 major cities in India and 2 international cities, i.e. Dubai and Kathmandu.
Read Here: Common Mistakes You Make in Tests
XAT-2017 Event Calendar:
|Important Event||Date(s) to Remember|
|Last Date for Applying
(without late fee)
|30th November 2016|
|Last Date for Applying
(with late fee)
|11th December 2016|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||20th December 2016 onwards|
|Date of Exam||8th January 2017|
|Test Timings||10.00 am to 01.30 pm|
Check Here: Entrance Exams in India
Candidates may check this Official Link to get additional details about XAT Notification 2017.