XAT Notification 2019 will be released the same day when XAT Registration start!!! By qualifying XAT Entrance Exam, candidates will get admission in Management Courses in XLRI and other top B-schools that accepts the score of XAT 2019. To appear in XAT Exam, candidates have to submit XAT Application form till 30-11-2018.
Latest update on 16-08-2018
XAT Registration Starts
XAT 2019 will be conducted on Sunday, 06-01-2019. XLRI conducts XAT on behalf of XAMI. For more than 60 years XLRI is conducting XAT at all India level to select the most appropriate students for management education.
The XAT score is being used by more than 150 institutes for the admission. XLRI will start XAT Registration from 20-08-2018. XAT Application Form will be submitted till 30-11-2018. So candidates are advised to stay connected with this web page to get the direct link to download XAT Notification 2019 and to apply for XAT 2019.
This Page Highlights
XAT Exam Date:
Xavier Aptitude Test 2019 will be held in First week of January 2019. So, candidates who want to get admission in Management courses need to qualify XAT 2019. Students, who’ll declare qualify in entrance exam, are informed that The XAT score is being used by more than 150 institutes for the admission and for more than 60 years.
Xavier School of Management is conducting XLRI XAT Exam at all India level to select the most appropriate students for management education. For more information about XAT Notification 2019, you may need to scroll down this page which is well organized by team of recruitmentresult.com, take a look…
Check Now: Complete XAT Details
Overview of XAT 2019
|Organization Name||Xavier School of Management|
|Exam Name||Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)|
|XAT Application starts from||20-08-2018|
|Last date to Submit XAT Online Form without late fee as per XAT Notification||30-11-2018|
|Last date of XATOnline Application Form (With late fee)||2nd week of December 2018|
|XAT Exam Date 2019||06-01-2019|
|Exam Category||Post Graduate|
|Conducting Body||XLRI Jamshedpur|
|Programs Offered||PGDM (Human Resource Management) PGDM (Business Management) PGDM (General Management)|
|XAT Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree|
|XAT Exam Mode||Online|
|XAT Selection Process||Written Test, Group Discussion, and|
|Number of XAT Test Takers||90,000 approx.|
|XAT Helpline Number||1800 419 2929|
|XAT Contact Number||+91 657 665 3203 /3204/3205|
|Email Addressfirstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com|
How to Do: XAT Login
- Business Management (BM)
- Personnel Management and Industrial Relations (PMIR)
- General Management Program (GMP)
- Global MBA
- PGDM etc
Check From Here: XAT College List
XAT Eligibility Criteria:
Before applying for XAT Notification, you must ensure minimum Xavier Aptitude Test Eligibility for XAT 2019 registration.
|Nationality||Candidates can appear for XAT 2019 should be citizen of India|
as well as NRI & foreign Candidates.
|Qualification for XAT Notification||Students must possess bachelor’s degree of minimum three|
years duration or equivalent in any stream from any recognized college or institution.
|Appearing Candidates||Remember, those completing their final examination by|
June 10, 2018 can also apply.
Essential Points For Foreign Candidate:
As per XAT Notification 2019, NRI & foreign contenders are also eligible to apply through GMAT score (except Dubai & Kathmandu wherein candidates have option to appear in the XAT 2019 examination).
XAT Registration Fee for XAT Notification:
- Without Late Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 1650/- and Candidates interested in XLRI programmes needs to pay an additional fee of Rs. 300/- each as per XAT Notification.
- With Late Fee: Students should pay Rs. 2000/- and Candidates interested in XLRI programmes needs to pay an additional fee of Rs. 500/- each as per XAT Notification 2019.
Check Now: MBA Entrance Exams
Mode Of Payment:
|Mode||How To Pay Fee for XAT Notification|
|Online||Fee will be paid by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.|
|Offline||Cash Mode||You should need to download the Challan Form and visit nearest IDBI Bank and make the payment.|
|Demand Draft||Make a DD made from any bank in favour of “XLRI JAMSHEDPUR” payable at JAMSHEDPUR.|
XAT Admission Process:
- In order to shortlist proficient applicants, XLRI and other participating institutes release their XAT cut off. Those who meet the cutoffs are invited for further rounds i.e. Written Ability Test and Personal Interview.
- XLRI’s selection process includes GD and PI rounds to shortlist talented candidates. Perform well in GD and PI rounds to ensure final assortment.
Check This For Best Preparation Of Exam: XAT Preparation Books
MBA Colleges Accepting XAT:
- XLRI Jamshedpur: Xavier School of Management
- SPJIMR Mumbai: SP Jain Institute of Management & Research
- IMT Ghaziabad: Institute of Management Technology
- TAPMI Manipal: T A Pai Management Institute
- Xavier Institute of Management, XIMB
- GIM Goa: Goa Institute of Management
- SIMSR Mumbai: K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies And Research
- BIMTECH Greater Noida: Birla Institute of Management Technology
- LIBA Chennai: Loyola Institute of Business Administration
- L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research
XAT 2019 Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Section||No. of Questions|
|Paper 1||Decision Making||24|
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation||27|
|Verbal and Logical Ability||21|
|Paper 2||General Knowledge||25|
Points To Be Noted For XAT Exam:
- Exam Mode: Exam will be organized through pen & paper based mode.
- Number of Papers: XAT Paper is divided in two sections i.e. is paper 1 and paper 2.
- Number of Questions: Paper 1 will consist of 72 questions while paper 2 consists of 25 questions & one essay topic.
- Duration of exam: Time duration for paper 1 is 170 minutes while for paper 2 it is 35 minutes.
You Can Also Check: XAT Exam Pattern
XAT Exam Syllabus:
Applicants applying for Xavier Aptitude Test should know about type of questions asked in the exam or XAT 2019 Syllabus. On the basis of previous years’ question papers, there are several topics that are covered in Xavier Aptitude Test syllabus.
Direct Link To Download: XAT Syllabus
XAT Test Cities:
As per, latest XAT Notification the test will be held across 47 major cities in India and 2 international cities, i.e. Dubai and Kathmandu.
Check Out: XAT Coaching Centres In India
XAT Exam Admit Card:
All those candidates who are going to appear in Xavier Aptitude Test 2019, may download their XAT Hall ticket from this page in 3rd week of December 2018. Without XAT Call Letter, there is no entry in examination hall. Take a look…
Direct Link To Download: XAT Admit Card
XAT Exam Results:
After appearing in XAT 2019 Exam, individuals may download their Xavier Aptitude Test Results from this page in Last week of January 2019. As per XAT Notification, Qualified contenders in exam are only eligible to appearing in further process such as GD or PI.
Direct Link To Download: XAT Result
Pre-requisite Should be Ready:
- Recent photographs with Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred) and Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb
- Signature image with Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred) and Size of file should be between 10kb —20kb
Want to Know? How To Prepare For XAT
Procedure For XAT 2019 Registration:
To apply for XAT Notification, candidates need to follow below given simple steps:
- Aspirants need to visit the XAT 2019 Official Website that is www.xatonline.in for XAT Online Application Form.
- After reaching at official web portal, folow suitable link regarcing XAT Notification.
- Read XAT Notification 2019 very carefully with complete details.
- After reaching XAT Exam Notification, you need to hit on “Login” option, to create a new account with your personal E-mail Id.
- By following these steps, you will be receiving a unique XAT ID and registration link.
- Now you need to create your own password and at next time you will be allowed to login with this XAT ID and password.
- Fill XAT 2019 Application form in correct manner with complete details.
- Enter all required details such as Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Category and Phone Number, qualification and others.
- Select the exam centre and put all details in XAT Application Form for XAT Notification.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph & signature and pay your application fee through online or offline mode.
- At last, you need to press submit button to record entire details filled in Xavier Aptitude Test Application Form.
- Retain a printout of XAT Application Form for future need.
START NOW: XAT Mock Test
FAQ’s about Xavier Aptitude Test:
Q 1: Is NRI candidates can appear for the XAT 2019 exam?
Ans: Yes, now NRI and Foreign candidates are also eligible to apply for it through GMAT score (except Dubai and Kathmandu wherein candidates also have an option of appearing for XAT 2019).
Q 2: How can I register for XAT exam?
Ans: You can register for XAT exam 2019 through online mode. We have placed all guidelines on above section so that you do not encounter any sort of trouble while applying for it.
Q 3: Can you help in knowing entire procedure for applying?
Ans: All you need is to follow direct ways prescribed above to apply easily for Xavier Aptitude Test.
Q 4: I am appearing in final year of Graduation, can I enroll for for Xavier Aptitude Test?
Yes, there is good news. Students appearing in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
Q 5: When will XAT Registration be commenced?
Applicants, you can fill online application form from the third week of August 2017.
Q 6: I have forgotten my XAT Password. How can I retrieve it?
Ans: If such situation arises, then visit login window and hit on “Forgot Password” link.
Want to Know How To Do: XAT Registration
Tips to crack XAT:
- Gather all XAT Study material such as complete XAT syllabus as well as XAT exam pattern.
- Use the best XAT books and study materials to prepare well for exam.
- Practice previous year question papers and sample papers.
- Make a time-table for preparation and allot proper time to each topic.
- Recognize your strong and weak sections and study accordingly.
- Make a habit of solving XAT Previous Year Papers as you will become familiar with the questions that will come in exam.
Vital Information About XAT Exam:
Xavier Aptitude Test is an entrance examination that creates admittance for top B-schools including XLRI, XIMB, IMT and many others. With the help of score in this exam, you can take admission in more than 150 B-Schools across India. XAT is usually considered as a tricky entrance exam, and around 92000 candidates participate in this exam last year. It is considered somewhat different as compare to other entrance exams in India. It covers topics such as Decision Making, Arithmetic, Geometry, linear equations, graphs, probability, algebra, profit and loss statistics, logarithm and progressions and others.
Get Here: XAT Previous Year Papers
XAT Important Dates:
XAT Important Dates 2019:
|XAT Application starts from||20-08-2018|
|XAT Application Form last date (without late fee)||30-11-2018|
|Last date of XAT Online Application Form (With late fee)||2nd week of December 2018|
|Downloading XAT Admit Card||3rd week of December 2018|
|Date of XAT Exam 2019||06-01-2019|
|As per XAT Notification, XAT Result Declaration date||Last week of January 2019|
|XAT Counseling starts from||After declaration of XAT Result|
Check Out: MBA Preparation Books
To grab more facts about XAT Notification 2019, you may visit this Official Link and stay tuned with us on our web portal for getting latest updates about the same. For ant query regarding XAT Notification comment in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On