Get admission in Management Courses by qualify the XAT Exam? Then check complete details from XAT Notification from this page. Xavier School of Management has all set to organize Xavier Aptitude Test on 07-01-2018 on behalf of the XAMI. Candidates, who want to take admission in various programs, offered by XLRI & XAT Associate Institutes, they must do XAT Registration and then submit XAT Application Form against XAT Notification 2018 before 30-11-2017. To submit XAT online Application Form against Xavier Aptitude Test Notification, one must follow below mentioned guidelines.
This Page Highlights
Students, who’ll declare qualify in entrance exam, are informed that The XAT score is being used by more than 150 institutes for the admission and for more than 60 years Xavier School of Management is conducting XLRI XAT Exam at all India level to select the most appropriate students for management education. For more information about XAT Notification 2018, you may need to scroll down this page which is well organized by team of recruitmentresult.com, take a look…
|Organization Name||Xavier School of Management|
|Name of exam||Xavier Aptitude Test|
|Last date to Submit XAT Online Form||30-11-2017|
|XAT Exam Date 2018||07-01-2018|
- Business Management (BM)
- Personnel Management and Industrial Relations (PMIR)
- General Management Program (GMP)
- Global MBA
- PGDM etc
Check From Here: XAT College List
XAT Eligibility Criteria:
Before applying for it, you may ensure minimum Xavier Aptitude Test Eligibility for XAT 2018 registration.
|Nationality||Candidates can appear for XAT 2018 should be citizen of India as well as NRI & foreign Candidates.|
|Qualification||Students must possess bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any stream from any recognized college or institution.|
|Appearing Candidates||Remember, those completing their final examination by June 10, 2018 can also apply.|
Essential Points For Foreign Candidate:
As per XAT Notification, NRI & foreign contenders are also eligible to apply through GMAT score (except Dubai & Kathmandu wherein candidates have option to appear in the XAT 2018 examination).
XAT Registration Fee:
- Without Late Fee: Candidates should need to pay Rs. 1650/- and Candidates interested in XLRI programmes needs to pay an additional fee of Rs. 300/- each.
- With Late Fee: Students should pay Rs. 2000/- and Candidates interested in XLRI programmes needs to pay an additional fee of Rs. 500/- each.
Mode Of Payment:
|Mode||How To Pay|
|Online||Fee will be paid by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.|
|Offline||Cash Mode||You should need to download the Challan Form and visit nearest IDBI Bank and make the payment.|
|Demand Draft||Make a DD made from any bank in favour of “XLRI JAMSHEDPUR” payable at JAMSHEDPUR.|
XAT Admission Process:
- In order to shortlist proficient applicants, XLRI and other participating institutes release their XAT cut off. Those who meet the cutoffs are invited for further rounds i.e. Written Ability Test and Personal Interview.
- XLRI’s selection process includes GD and PI rounds to shortlist talented candidates. Perform well in GD and PI rounds to ensure final assortment.
Check This For Best Preparation Of Exam: XAT Preparation Books
XAT 2018 Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Section||No. of Questions|
|Paper 1||Decision Making||24|
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation||27|
|Verbal and Logical Ability||21|
|Paper 2||General Knowledge||25|
Points To Be Noted For XAT Exam:
- Exam Mode: Exam will be organized through pen & paper based mode.
- Number of Papers: XAT Paper is divided in two sections i.e. is paper 1 and paper 2.
- Number of Questions: Paper 1 will consist of 72 questions while paper 2 consists of 25 questions & one essay topic.
- Duration of exam: Time duration for paper 1 is 170 minutes while for paper 2 it is 35 minutes.
XAT Exam Syllabus:
Applicants applying for Xavier Aptitude Test should know about type of questions asked in the exam or XAT 2018 Syllabus. On the basis of previous years’ question papers, there are several topics that are covered in Xavier Aptitude Test syllabus.
Direct Link To Download: XAT Syllabus 2018
XAT Test Cities:
The test will be held across 47 major cities in India and 2 international cities, i.e. Dubai and Kathmandu.
Check Out: XAT Coaching Centres In India
XAT Exam Admit Card:
Contenders, who’re going to appear in Xavier Aptitude Test 2018, may download their XAT Hall ticket from this page. Without call letter there is no entry in examination hall. Take a look…
Direct Link To Download: XAT Admit Card 2018
XAT Exam Results:
After appearing in XAT 2018 Exam, one may download your Xavier Aptitude Test Results from this page. Qualified contenders in exam are only eligible to appearing in further process such as GD or PI.
Direct Link To Download: XAT Result 2018
Pre-requisite Should be Ready:
- Recent photographs with Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred) and Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb
- Signature image with Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred) and Size of file should be between 10kb —20kb
Procedure For XAT 2018 Registration:
- Aspirants need to visit the XAT 2018 Official Website that is www.xatonline.in for XAT Online.
- After reaching at official web portal, you must read XAT Notification 2018.
- Hit on “Login” option, you need to create a new account with your personal E-mail Id.
- By following these steps, you will be receiving a unique XAT ID and registration link.
- Create your own password and at next time you will be allowed to login with this XAT ID and password.
- Enter all required details such as Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Category and Phone Number, qualification and others.
- Select the exam centre and put all details in XAT application form, upload the scanned images of photograph & signature and pay your application fee through online or offline mode.
- At last, you need to press submit button to record entire details filled in Xavier Aptitude Test Application Form and also get printout of it for future need.
Hit Here For: XAT 2018 Apply Online
FAQ’s about Xavier Aptitude Test:
Q 1: Is NRI candidates can appear for the XAT 2018 exam?
Ans: Yes, now NRI and Foreign candidates are also eligible to apply for it through GMAT score (except Dubai and Kathmandu wherein candidates also have an option of appearing for XAT 2018).
Q 2: How can I register for XAT exam?
Ans: You can register for XAT exam 2018 through online mode. We have placed all guidelines on above section so that you do not encounter any sort of trouble while applying for it.
Q 3: Can you help in knowing entire procedure for applying?
Ans: All you need is to follow direct ways prescribed above to apply easily for Xavier Aptitude Test.
Q 4: I am appearing in final year of Graduation, can I enroll for for Xavier Aptitude Test?
Yes, there is good news. Students appearing in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
Q 5: When will XAT Registration be commenced?
Applicants, you can fill online application form from the third week of August 2017.
Q 6: I have forgotten my XAT Password. How can I retrieve it?
Ans: If such situation arises, then visit login window and hit on “Forgot Password” link.
Read Also:- How To Prepare For XAT Exam
Tips to crack XAT:
- Gather all XAT Study material such as complete syllabus as well as exam pattern.
- Use the best XAT books and study materials to prepare well for exam.
- Practice previous year question papers and sample papers.
- Make a time-table for preparation and allot proper time to each topic.
- Recognize your strong and weak sections and study accordingly.
- Make a habit of solving Previous Year Papers as you will become familiar with the questions that will come in exam.
Vital Information About XAT Exam:
Xavier Aptitude Test is an entrance examination that creates admittance for top B-schools including XLRI, XIMB, IMT and many others. With the help of score in this exam, you can take admission in more than 150 B-Schools across India. XAT is usually considered as a tricky entrance exam, and around 92000 candidates participate in this exam last year. It is considered somewhat different as compare to other entrance exams in India. It covers topics such as Decision Making, Arithmetic, Geometry, linear equations, graphs, probability, algebra, profit and loss statistics, logarithm and progressions and others.
XAT Important Dates:
|Application Date Ends||30-11-2017|
|Last Date for printing your application||15-12-2017|
|Downloading Admit Card||20-12-2017 Onwards|
|Date of Exam||07-01-2018|
|Result Declaration||Last week of January 2018|
|Counselling Begins||After declaration of Result|
Also Check: XAT Answer Key
To grab more facts about XAT Notification 2018, you may visit this Official Link and stay tuned with us on our web portal for getting latest updates about the same.