With an intention to offer admissions to Management Programs across India, XAT 2020 is conducted by XLRI- Xavier School of Management on behalf of XMRI. XAT 2020 Notification is expected to be released in August. Till then let’s discuss some biggest changes like XAT Exam Date & Other Details here.
XLRI XAT 2020 Updates
Around 75,000 candidates appeared for XAT 2019 on January 6, 2019 at 46 cities in India. Approx. 78000 aspirants are expected in 2020 to participate in this national level entrance exam. XAT 2020 Online Registration to be commenced for the interested candidates from August 2020. Number of test cities will be decided on the basis of candidature’s applications.
This isn’t going to be changed in XAT 2020
Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT 2020) will be a computer-based test divided in two parts (Part A, Part B). The Part A will be containing 74 MCQ questions and Part B will be containing 25 MCQ questions. For more details on XAT 2020 continue with this page…
|Exam Name||Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)|
|Conducting body||XLRI Jamshedpur|
|Exam type||National Level Post-Graduate exam|
|Purpose of Test||Qualifying Test for admission|
to XLRI and 150+ B-schools
|Release date of XAT Notification||02nd week of Aug 2019|
|Start Date of XAT Online Registration||03rd week of Aug 2019|
|XAT Last Date||Fourth week of Nov 2019|
|XAT Admit Card Release Date||Fourth week of Dec 2019|
|XAT Exam Date||First week of Jan 2020|
|XAT Results Date||First week of Jan 2020|
XAT 2020 Notification
|XAT Cut offs||2017||2018||2019||Expected|
|XAT Cut offs||2017||2018||2019||Expected|
Check Now: MBA Entrance Exams
The scoring pattern of XAT makes it difficult for students to score beyond this point. Because +1 mark is awarded for each correct answer and -0.25 marks is deducted for every wrong answer. It is anticipated that a score of 34 marks in XAT may lead to 95 high percentile.
The XAT cutoff for XIMB usually stays above 90 percentile. Below given is the last year’s XAT cutoff. Candidates are informed that Previous Year XIMB XAT cutoff was Around 92+ percentile.
Check Here: List Of Top MBA Colleges in India
There will be no age criteria for XAT
Candidate should have the bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university. The duration of the graduation programme should be three. You may also apply if you are in the final year of graduation.
Foreigners and NRI:
Foreigners and NRIs with valid GMAT scores are also eligible for taking admission in XLRI or other associated institutes.
Check More Links Related To XAT
|XAT Syllabus||XAT Answer Key|
|XAT Result||How To Prepare For XAT|
|XAT Admit Card||XAT Exam Pattern|
|How to Calculate XAT Percentile||XAT Preparation Books|
|XAT Exam Centers||XAT Essay Writing Topics|
|XAT Previous Year Question Papers||XAT Mock Test|
To apply for XAT Notification, candidates need to follow below given simple steps:
Step1: XAT Login
- Visit the XAT Official Website that is www.xatonline.in for XAT Online Application Form.
- Follow suitable link regarding XAT Notification.
- Read XAT Details very carefully and ensure eligibility from XAT Exam Notification.
- Eligible candidates need to go for “Login” by entering the asked details.
- After the completion of login procedure, candidates need to fill XAT Form with complete details.
Step2: XAT Registration
- New users need to create a new account with your personal E-mail Id.
- After the completion of registration procedure, candidates will get receive XAT ID and registration link.
- You need to go for login by entering the received ID and password.
Step3: XAT Online Form
- Fill XAT Application form in correct manner with complete details.
- Enter all required details such as Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Category and Phone Number, qualification and others.
- Select the exam center and upload the scanned images of photograph & signature and pay your application fee through online or offline mode.
- Press submit button to record entire details filled in Xavier Aptitude Test Application Form.
- Take a printout of XAT Application Form for future need.
Important XAT Official Links
|Registration Process||Check Here|
|Associate Institutes||Check Here|
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Events||Registration Fee||Course Fee|
(for each course)
|Without Late Registration Fee||Rs 1650/-||Rs 300/-|
|Late Registration Fee||Rs 2000/-||Rs 500/-|
Mode of Payment
Online: Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Offline: You should need to download the Challan Form and visit nearest IDBI Bank and make the payment. OR Make a DD made from any bank in favour of “XLRI JAMSHEDPUR” payable at JAMSHEDPUR.
|XLRI Jamshedpur||Xavier School of Management|
|SPJIMR Mumbai||SP Jain Institute of Management & Research|
|IMT Ghaziabad||Institute of Management Technology|
|TAPMI Manipal|| T A Pai Management Institute|
Xavier Institute of Management, XIMB
|GIM Goa||Goa Institute of Management|
|SIMSR Mumbai|| K J Somaiya Institute of|
Management Studies And Research
|BIMTECH Greater Noida||Birla Institute of Management Technology|
|LIBA Chennai|| Loyola Institute of Business Administration|
L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management
Development & Research
- Business Management (BM)
- Personnel Management and Industrial Relations (PMIR)
- General Management Program (GMP)
- Global MBA
- PGDM etc
Stage I: Shortlisted on the Basis of XAT Cut Off
Stage II: Written Ability Test
Stage IV: Final Merit List
- Mode of Examination: Computer Based ( Online Mode)
- Question Types: MCQ ( Multiple Choice Questions)
- Examination Timing: The total duration of the XAT exam will be 205 Minutes.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
- For non- attempted questions more than 12, there will be a negative marking of 0.05 marks
|Sections||Total Number of|
|English Language and|
|General Knowledge||25||35 min|
Check Out: MBA Preparation Books
Applicants applying for Xavier Aptitude Test should know about type of questions asked in the exam. On the basis of previous years’ question papers, there are several topics that are covered in XAT Exam Syllabus.
- Wiley’s ExamXpert XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test)
- Verbal Ability & Comprehension for XAT
- Jabbing the XAT Mock Tests & Solved Papers
- XAT (Solved Papers 2008-2018) 2019
- Target XAT 2018 (Past Papers 2005 – 2017 + 5 Mock Tests)
- Gather all XAT Study material such as complete XAT syllabus as well as XAT exam pattern.
- Use the best XAT books and study materials to prepare well for exam.
- Practice previous year question papers and sample papers.
- Make a time-table for preparation and allot proper time to each topic.
- Recognize your strong and weak sections and study accordingly.
- Make a habit of solving XAT Previous Year Papers as you will become familiar with the questions that will come in exam.
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
All those candidates who are going to appear in Xavier Aptitude Test can download their XAT Hall ticket from here. We have provided the direct link of XAT Exam Admit Card at the above section. You will be able to check XAT Call Letter when it will be issued.
Appearing candidates in the XAT Exam will be able to check their qualifying status as well as percentile before the declaration of result with the help of answer key. XLRI will also offer the facility to file objections and challenge the answer key of XAT for candidates. To raise objections, candidates must write to email@example.com.
After the commencement of XAT Exam, individuals may download their Xavier Aptitude Test Results. Link of XAT Exam Results has been provided at the above section of this page. Candidates, qualify after the declaration of XAT Test Results will participate in GD or PI.
Candidates can grab more details regarding XAT 2020 by going through the official portal easily. Apart from it, you may be connected with us also by subscribing the free email service or following us on Facebook and Google Plus.