XAT Score Card
Xavier Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur has released XAT Score Card on official website. XAT Result can be check through online mode via xatonline.in by enter login credentials – XAT ID and Date of Birth.
The XAT Results has announced in the form of XAT 2018 Score card. Candidates can check their overall scores & percentiles section wise. The validity of XAT 2018 results till December 31, 2018.
Overview Of This Page:
Xavier Aptitude Test is the university level entrance exam organized by the XLRI (Xavier Labour Relations Institute) on the behalf of XAMI. XAT exam is a gateway to get admission in management courses offer by more than 150 B-Schools of the country.
Check Your XAT Score 2018:
Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2018 was the first online computer based exam organized by XLRI for admission on January 7, 2018. Aspirants can now check their XAT Score through online mode by going through direct link available in below section of this page that is recruitmentresult.com.
How To Download XAT Score Card 2018?
Candidates who are going to download XAT Exam Score card are suggested to read these following steps which are well mentioned for the ease of the contenders.
Step 1: First of all, candidates should visit the official website of Xavier Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur that is www.xatonline.in
Step 2: Press “Download Valid XAT Score Card” link moving on menu bar of home page.
Step 3: Select “hit here” tab from the window opened after your screen hitting on above said link.
Step 4: This will shift you to next page where you will asked to enter XAT ID, Password to fill vacant tabs.
Step 5: After that, press “Submit” button as shown in below given image.
Step 6: Your XAT 2018 Results will be displayed at monitor screen within few seconds.
Step 7: Applicants should download XAT Exam Results 2018 by follow suitable tab.
Step 8: At the end, take print out copy of it for avoid any trouble in future.
Press Here >> XAT Score Card
XAT Score Card
XAT Score Card Validity:
Validity of XAT Score card 2018 is only for one year. XAT Results 2018 is only valid for the current admission session i.e. 2018. Admission on the basis of XAT score card 2018 cannot be carried forward for the next session of admissions for management courses.
What Will XAT Result 2018 Carry?
The XAT 2018 result cum scorecard carries the following information:
- XAT Registration ID
- Date of XAT exam
- Percentage of Quantitative Ability and Data interpretation
- Percentile of Quantitative Ability and Data interpretation
- Percentage of Verbal and Logical Ability
- Percentile of Verbal and Logical Ability
- Percentage of Decision Making
- Percentile of Decision Making
- Percentage of General Knowledge
- Percentile of General Knowledge
- Overall Percentage
- Overall Percentile
Check Here: XAT Analysis
Experts have released XAT 2018 expected cutoff. Students can check it by scrolling down this page.
XAT Cutoff 2018 by TIME (Expected Cutoff)
- XLRI BM: 33-35
- XLRI HRM: 31-33
XAT Cutoff 2018 by Career Launcher (Expected Cutoff)
- XLRI BM: 35+
- XLRI HRM: 31+
- XLRI GMP: 20+
XAT Previous Year Cut Off:
Check Out: XAT Cut Off
XLRI XAT Cutoff 2017:
XAT 2017 Cut off for GMP Programme
|VA||5 & above|
|DM||5 & above|
|QA||6 & above|
|Total||22 & above|
XAT Selection Procedure:
XLRI Jamshedpur will publish XAT cutoff after the declaration of XAT 2018 result. On the basis of XAT 2018 Cut Off, eligible candidates will be selected for further selection process which includes GD or Essay Writing and Personal Interview rounds.
Xavier Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur conducts Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds. On the other side, some institutes conducts either GD or Essay Writing and Personal Interview rounds.
Institutions Accepts XAT Scores:
XAT Member Institutes:
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai
- Mount Carmel Institute of Management, Bangalore
- Francis Institute of Management & Research (SFIMR), Mumbai
- Joseph’s College of Business Administration, Bangalore
- Aloysius Institute of Management and Information Technology, Mangalore
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar
- Xavier Institute of Management, Jabalpur
- Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship, Bangalore
- XLRI Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur
- Xavier Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai
- Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi
Check Here: MBA Entrance Exams
XAT Associate Institutes:
- ABS Asian Business School, Noida
- Accurate Institute of Management and Technology, Greater Noida
- Acharya Bangalore B-School, Bangalore
- Acharya Institute of Management & Sciences, Bangalore
- Acharya School of Management, Bangalore
- Adarsh Institute of Management & Information Technology (AIMIT), Bangalore
- Alliance University, Alliance School of Business, Bangalore
- Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore
- APG Shimla University, Shimla
- Aryans Business School, Chandigarh
- Asia Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi
- Asian School of Business Management,Bhubaneswar
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management(BIMM), Pune
- Bengal Institute of Business Studies, Kolkata
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s Usha & Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management (BULMIM), New Delhi
- Bhavan’s Centre for Communication and Management, Bhubaneswar
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, Bhubaneswar
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida
- BLS Institute of Management, Mohan Nagar
- BML Munjal University, Gurgoan
- BNM Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Centurion University of Technology and Management, Bhubaneswar
- Chandragupta Institutre of Management, Patna
- CMS Business School, Bangalore
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Institute of Management and Higher Studies, Kanpur
Get Here: Top XAT College List
FAQs related to XAT Result 2018:
Question 1: Does anyone get 100 percentile in XAT?
Answer: XLRI does not give exact 100 percentile to XAT takers. The highest percentile that can be secured by test takers is 99.9+ percentile.
According to resources, the calculation method of XAT Score is different. That ‘why, it does not enable candidate with the highest score to secure exact 100 percentile.
Question 2: Is it possible to get a negative score and percentile in XAT 2018?
Answer: No, this is not possible to score negative percentile in XAT. In the scorecard, XAT’s scaled score based on the normalisation process and the percentile will be provided. Both scaled scores and percentiles will be in positive.
Want to Know? How to Calculate XAT Percentile
Question 3: When will XLRI Jamshedpur declare XAT 2018 cutoff for its programmes?
Answer: XLRI Jamshedpur will release the cutoff along with the XAT result. Based on the cutoff, the B-School will declare the shortlist for the final selection procedure.
Question 4: When will XLRI Jamshedpur and other participating institutes declare the shortlist?
Answer: XLRI Jamshedpur and other participating institutes will declare the shortlist of candidates for GD/WAT and PI rounds within few days of the declaration of XAT result. The selection procedure will be held in the months of March-April 2018.
Check List Of: Top MBA Colleges in India
To get more information regarding XAT Score Card 2018, you may go through Official Link. You may make this page as bookmark by pressing CTRL+D keys from keyboard to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On