XLRI Xavier School of Management is one of the foremost management institutes in India. It is conducting XLRI Placements for various batches. Around 139 Top recruiters visit campus every year and offers high salary packages to talented, desired students. XLRI international summer placements, XLRI MBA, GMP, PGDM GM placements has reflected shoot up as compare to last year. Summer internship placements are organized in October/November, while the lateral recruitment procedure is carried out in December-January. Many reputed corporations such as Accenture, Aditya Birla Group, Asian Paints, Citibank, and Development Bank of Singapore, Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Pvt. Ltd visit campus and recruit eligible and deserving aspirants.
ITC is one of the leading recruiter in the FMCG domain while others includes HCCB, ITC, Mondelez, Nestle, PepsiCo etc. Median remuneration offered to XLRI – Xavier School of Management students enhanced to Rs 18 lakh this year from Rs 17 lakh in last year’s campus recruitment. Ola Cabs, Paytm, Samsung, Tech Mahindra and Wipro are among the chief ecommerce recruiters involved in XLRI HR placements, XLRI GMP placements. Get all details about XLRI Placements 2018 from here.
This page includes:
It is one of the leading and oldest management institutions in South Asia – managed by Jesuit Fathers. It is renowned for its management education programs and vibrant culture. This institution set up in 1949 by Fr Quinn Enright. We, the team of recruitmentresult.com have placed all details about XLRI Placements 2018 and International Summer Placements on this page.
XLRI Jamshedpur Placements:
- Total Number of PPOs received: 121 for a batch of 359, a significant increase in PPOs over last year
- Average CTC in the Marketing Space: 21.8 lpa
- Average CTC in the operations Space: 26.5 lpa
- Number of participating firms: 139, with 42 first time recruiters/roles
- Number of offers with a CTC greater than 25 lpa up by 18%
- Number of new roles opened up on campus see a rise of 17% over last year
- XLRI’s unrivalled reputation for its Human Resources Program was clearly visible as the HR students secured excellent job offers across sectors viz. Consulting, FMCG, General Management and many more.
Download Here: XLRI Placement Brochure 2018
XLRI placements highest package:
Median salary offered to the batch is INR 19.00 lakhs per annum while the average is INR 19.21 lakhs. Both these figures have shot up over last year
What is XLRI Recruitment Process?
Placement process of XLRI Xavier School of Management includes some of steps as prescribed here.
Step 1: Pre-Placement Talk:
- At first step, company conducts a Pre-Placement Talk well before the recruitment process begins. This process is organized in Scheduled Placement Slot.
- The main motto of conducting this session is to guide student in making an informed choice about corporation.
Things included in Pre-Placement Talk:
- Company Profile
- Projects on offer
- Compensation Details
- Possible openings in the next year
Step 2: Resumes Forwarded To Corporation:
At second stage of XLRI Recruitment procedure, resume of eligible & willing candidates are sent to the company.
Step: 3 ranking of corporation under supervision of faculty chairperson:
At third stage of recruitment process, student body ranks corporations under supervision of faculty chairperson.
Step 4: Acquaintance on Day of interview:
At this step, on the basis of ranking, company is informed of the day on which interviews have been scheduled.
Step 5: Sending of details to Placement Office:
In this stage, details concerning short listing of students as well as Recruitment Process are forwarded to Placement Office.
Check Updated List Of: Top 10 Distance Learning MBA Colleges
What is Fee Structure for XLRI placements?
Placement fee is charged for corporations indulging in this process of recruitment. It consists of two parts. Entire placement fee rely on whether the company is engaged in LRP or CRP or both.
- Participation fee
- Recruitment fee
It comprise of amount to be charged for participating in recruitment process.
- When the companies recruit candidates for various job openings, this amount is charged which vary depending on number of students appointed.
- The bill for this placement fee would be drawn at the end of entire recruitment process and the payment for the same would have to be made within one month of the candidate joining the company.
Check Here: Top MBA Colleges in India
- 2nd Overall, Economic Times 2011 India’s Preferred Schools – E&Y, IMRB
- 4th Outlook India 2011 Top 75 Management Schools
- 4th Overall Rankings 2011, Pagalguy.com Most Preferred B – Schools
- 1st Operations, Economic Times 2011 India’s Preferred Schools – E&Y, IMRB
- 1st Human Resources, continuously ranked #1 in India for the last 40 years
Most Talented Students:
- XLRI BM students have a median XAT/GMAT score 99.00/730
- XLRI HRM students have a median XAT/GMAT score 97.2/650
- XLRI GM students have a median XAT/GMAT score 94.0/682
- XLRI Global BM students have a median XAT/GMAT score 98.81/710
Placement Committee contact details:
|Contact Person||Contact Number|
|Gurpreet Singh Saini||8877080888|
|Jeevan C Raghu||8877080173|
|Sai Sravani Nimmagadda||8877080162|
|Accenture Management Consulting||Aditya Birla Group|
|Apollo Tyres||Asian Paints|
|Bank of America||Banque Nationale de Paris|
|BASF||Bharat Petroleum Corpn. Limited|
|Cadbury India Limited||Cairn|
|Cambridge Technology Partners||Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Pvt. Ltd.|
|Coca Cola||Cognizant Technology Solutions|
|Colgate Palmolive||Credit Rating Information Services India Limited|
|Deloitte||Development Bank of Singapore|
|E & Y||Edelweiss Capital|
|Eicher Goodearth||Ernst & Young (Human Capital)|
|Gallup Consulting||GE Capital Services India Limited|
|GE Countrywide||GE Plastics|
|Glaxo SmithKline||Godrej Industries Limited|
|HCL Technologies Limited||HDFC Bank|
|Hewitt Associates||Hinduja Group|
|Hindustan Lever Limited||HSBC|
|Infosys||Infosys Technologies Ltd.|
|JM Morgan Stanley||Johnson & Johnson|
|Mafoi||Mahindra and Mahindra|
|Marico Industries Limited||Mastek|
|McKinsey & Company||Mercer Human Resource Consulting|
|Michael Page||Mindtree Consulting|
|Nestle India Limited||Nielsen|
|NIIT Ltd.||NM Rothschild|
|Patni Computer Systems||People Strong|
|Polaris Software Lab Ltd.||PricewaterhouseCoopers|
|Procter & Gamble||PWC|
|Rabo Bank||Ramco Systems|
|Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited||Raymond|
|Reliance Industries||RPG Enterprises Limited|
|Sapient Inc||SBI Caps|
|Seagram||Securities Trading Corporation of India|
|SRF||Standard Chartered Bank|
|State Bank of India||State Bank of India (Capital Markets)|
|Tata Administrative Service||Tata Consultancy Services|
|Tata Honeywell||Tata Motors|
|Tata Steel||Tata Strategic Management Group|
|The Boston Consulting Group||Torrent Limited|
|Unit Trust of India||UTI Bank Limited|
XLRI Recruitment Process:
Corporation shall inform the Placement Office about the following details well in advance
- Method of Recruitment (Preliminary Test, GD, Interview, Case,etc.)
- Number of Rounds of the GD and group size
- Number of rounds of interview
- Approximate duration of GDs and Interviews
Recruiters & Companies:
XLRI summer placements:
XLRI Lateral Placements:
Check Here: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
FAQ’s concerning XLRI Placements:
Ques 1: What are the various ways of recruiting students?
Student can be recruited for:
- two month full-time summer internship(Summer Placements)
- Lateral positions, for candidates with prior experience (Lateral Placements)
- Entry level full-time roles (Final Placements)
Ques 2: When is the placement program conducted?
Ans: Summer internship placements are typically organized in October/November, while the lateral recruitment process is in December-January. The final placements are held in February.
Know More About: MBA Entrance Exams
Ques 3: What information is expected in a Corporate Presentation/Brochure?
Ans: The information students expect in a Corporate Presentation/Brochure is:
- Profile of the company
- Profile of the role offered
- Location where the student shall be posted
- Compensation offered
Ques 4: What facilities are available on campus for a presentation/placement process?
Ans: Campus is well equipped with modern physical and technological infrastructure to facilitate a smooth placement process. Have a look on facilities available during placement procedure.
- Projection facilities
- Teleconferencing and Video conferencing facilities
- Presentation halls
We have placed all details about XLRI Placements 2018. Hope, all this stuff will assist you in knowing about International Summer Placements & many more.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Get a Free College Education||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|