XLRI-Xavier School of Management has successfully accomplished 100% XLRI Placements for outgoing batch of 2017-19. Many companies like Mondelez, Goldman Sachs, Amazon, Flipkart, HUL, P&G, BCG and Nestle etc visit campus for XLRI 2019 Placements. Average Salary offered was 19.21 lakhs. XLRI reported highest salary package of Rs 50 lakh. Check XLRI Placements Reports 2019 details from below page.
Highlights of XLRI Placements 2019:
|Number of candidates||358|
|Number of offers made||358|
|Number of pre-placement offers||122|
|Total number of companies who participated||104|
|Number of first time recruiters||19|
|Top recruiting company||Boston Consulting Group|
|XLRI Placements Average Salary||Rs. 22.35 Lakhs|
|XLRI Placements Highest Packages||Rs 50 Lakhs|
XLRI-Xavier School of Management is one of leading and oldest management institutions in South Asia – managed by Jesuit Fathers. It is renowned for its management education programs and vibrant culture. This institution set up in 1949 by Fr Quinn Enright. The Final process saw participation from 104 recruiters with 362 domestic & international offers
XLRI Placements Reports & Salary Packages 2019:
|Placement Year||XLRI Average Salary (Rs. In Lakhs)||XLRI Placements Highest Salary|
|2019||Rs 22.35||Rs 50 Lakhs|
|2018||Rs 20.10||Rs 40 Lakhs|
|2017||Rs 19.21||Rs 35 Lakhs|
|2016||Rs 18.50||Rs 30 Lakhs|
Check Out List Of: Top MBA Colleges in India
XLRI Role Wise Offers Made:
- Role wise, maximum offers were made in Sales & Marketing (27%), BFSI (22%) and Consulting (21%).
- Others included Analytics, Product Management, Business Development, Brand Management and Finance.
- Among companies, Boston Consulting Group made the highest number of offers.
|Sales & Marketing||27%|
Rising Number of PPOs:
|XLRI Placement Year||PPOs|
Know More About: MBA Entrance Exams
XLRI Placements Companies 2019:
Out of 104 recruiters, XLRI witnessed 19 first time recruiters in Placement 2019. Top recruiters at XLRI Placement 2019 include Boston Consulting, Microsoft, Amazon, Allianz, P&G, Aditya Birla Group, ITC, Avendus Capital, Hindustan Unilever, McKinsey & Co., Bain & Co., Accenture Strategy, Deloitte, PWC
AON, Mercer, KPMG, Asian Paints, Samsung, Citibank, HSBC, J.P Morgan, Mahindra, Reliance Industries, Uber, Rivigo, Media.net, Google, Flipkart, Oyo Rooms, Tech Mahindra, EXL, RPG, Lodha Group, Sapient among others
While the Boston Consulting Group made the highest number of offers, first-time recruiters included companies such as Allianz Global Investors, Bain & Co., Adani Group, Jubilant Foodworks, Rivigo, Experion, Belden, Xiaomi, Google, Udaan among others.
XLRI Placements 2019 Sector Wise:
- HR and IR has for the longest time now been an hugely renowned degree offered by XLRI with most number of CHROs.
- XLRI prides itself in the breadth of HR roles it brings on campus, spanning the FMCG, BFSI, Technology, Consulting sectors.
- Reputed Management Consulting firms such as Boston Consulting Group, McKinsey & Co., Accenture Strategy have continued to recruit students from XLRI.
- This year, XLRI has also seen an increased participation from industry majors such as Deloitte, Ernst & Young, Everest Group, Gallup, KPMG, Price Waterhouse Coopers, and Infosys etc.
Marketing and Media:
This year, was no different with industry majors like HUL, P&G, ITC, Mondelez, Nestle, Reckitt Benckiser, Coca Cola, PepsiCo, Asian Paints, Colgate Palmolive, AB InBev, Heinz, GSK CH, HCCB among others opening up roles in the Sales and Marketing space.
- XLRI, this year has seen a huge increase in the number of technology management roles being offered on campus.
- Few of the firms that have recruited in this space include Uber, Directi, HCL, Capgemini, Infosys, Accenture, Tech Mahindra, Tata Sky and IBM among others.
XLRI, with its students specializing in both the Human Resource and Business Management functions, continued to see reputed conglomerates such as Tata Sons Group (TAS), Aditya Birla Group, and Mahindra & Mahindra etc.
- Recruiters from the BFSI space also include Citibank, Development Bank of Singapore, ICICI Bank, Yes Bank among others. ICICI Bank was the largest recruiter in this space. Students were also offered the wealth management role by Avendus Capital and Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- The Operations space at XLRI this year has been a major bright spot, with some of the best roles in this domain being offered on campus.
- Amazon BOLD, Uber, PayTM, Cloudtail, Rivigo are among the firms to have made offers to students this year.
Get Here: Best Career Opportunities
XLRI Placements 2019 Details:
XLRI Xavier School of Management is one of the foremost management institutes in India. Around 139 Top recruiters visit campus every year and offers high salary packages to talented, desired students. Many reputed corporations such as Mondelez, Goldman Sachs, Amazon, Flipkart, HUL, P&G, BCG and Nestle etc visit campus and recruit eligible and deserving aspirants.
XLRI has been awarded two prestigious International Accreditations, viz., AACSB – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business and AMBA – Association of MBAs. XLRI has also earned the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) accreditation. Candidates can subscribe our free email service to get latest updates about XLRI Placements 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Get a Free College Education||How Do Toppers Study?|
|UGC Approved University List||Scholarship in India|