BPCL Admit Card
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is soon going to release the BPCL Admit Card 2019 for the recruitment exam for the post of General Workman & Chemist Trainee. Candidates can check the release date of the BPCL Hall Ticket and BPCL Exam date From here.
BPCL General Workman & Chemist Trainee Admit Card 2019: Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)|
|Job Role||General Workman & Chemist Trainee Posts|
|No of Posts||18 Posts|
|Category||BPCL Admit Card|
|BPCL Chemist Trainee Exam date||3rd/4th week of August, 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Skill Test, Pre-Employment Medical Test|
BPCL Admit Card
How to Download the BPCL Exam Hall Ticket?
- To download BPCL Call Letter, visit official site of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd that is www.bharatpetroleum.com
- Then, press “Careers” tab that is available in menu bar.
- From drop down list you need to press “Current Openings” link.
- On appeared page, select “Recruitment of Chemist Trainee / General Workman-B (Trainee) – Petrochemical positions in Kochi Refinery” and then press “Hit here to download admit card” link as per your disciplines.
- By pressing said link, BPCL General Workman-B (Trainee) Admit Card page will appear.
- Candidates need to enter the details in the space provided such as application no. and date of birth to get BPCL Chemist trainee Admit Card.
- Once all details are properly filled then press “Login” button.
- Finally your BPCL Admit Card will appear.
- Candidates can go through the details provided in BPCL Workman Admit Card 2019.
- Final download BPCL Hall Ticket and take the hard copy of BPCL General Workman-B Admit Card for future use.
|BPCL Recruitment||Get Details|
|BPCL Syllabus||Get Details|
|BPCL Recruitment Through GATE||Get Details|
|Download BPCL Exam Admit Card|
|BPCL Admit Card Download Link||Available Soon|
|BPCL Official Website||Press Here|
BPCL Recruitment Process:
Selection of applied candidates for BPCL General Workman-B Recruitment will be done on the basis of following rounds. Aspirants have to qualify in all the rounds to get appointed for General Workman-B (Trainee) and Chemist Trainee Post in BPCL.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Pre- Employment Medical Test
BPCL General Workman-B (Trainee) Exam Pattern 2019
|General Knowledge||2 hrs 30 min|
Must Read: Tips to Manage Time In Exam
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Admit Card
BPCL General Workman-B Written Exam and BPCL Chemist Trainee Exam will be held in 3rd/4th week of August, 2019. Candidates can download BPCL Workman Admit Card and BPCL Chemist Trainee Admit Card via online mode as per your discipline for which you had applied.
Bharat Petroleum Trainee Admit Card
By accessing via online mode, aspirants can easily obtain BPCL Hall Ticket or BPCL Kochi Refinery Admit Card. Candidates are advised to bring their BPCL General Workman-B Exam Hall Ticket & BPCL Chemist Trainee Hall Ticket at the time of examination as it necessary document for appearing in examination hall.
Aspirants may check more details regarding their BPCL Admit Card 2019 of exam through above given Official Link. You can also follow us Facebook and Google plus.
Candidates can subscribe our free email section for getting latest details about BPCL Kochi Admit Card in their mail box or you can comment us for any query. Our team of recruitmentresult.com will try our best to resolve your query.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BPCL Recruitment||Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time|
|How Can You Write Fast In Exams?||Common Mistakes You Make in Tests|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide|
|How To Find Online Study Material||Tips To Score Good Marks|