Delhi University Counselling
Delhi University Counselling 2021 will be organized through offline mode. University of Delhi grants admission to eligible candidates in various UG/PG/LLB and other courses in the field of Engineering, Law, and Management.
Admission will be done on the basis of the entrance exam or merit list of the qualifying examination. Appearing candidates in the Exam can check the DU Counselling Schedule, Delhi University Counselling Process.
Delhi University Counselling 2021 Overview:
|Exam Name||Delhi University Entrance Exam Test 2021|
|DUET 2021 Exam Date||To be announced|
|Delhi University Counselling Dates||Check Below|
Important Dates for Delhi University Counselling 2021:
|First admission list release, document verification, approval of admission & online admission fee payment||3rd week of July 2021|
|Second admission list release, document verification, approval of admission & online admission fee payment||4th week of July 2021|
|Third admission list release, document verification, approval of admission & online admission fee payment||July to August 2021|
Delhi University Counselling
Delhi University UG/PG Seat Allotment:
- Delhi University Seats Allotment will be done according to Merit List rank
- Shortlisted applicants must have to appear for Counselling for allotment of seats.
Delhi University Admission Procedure 2021:
Admissions in various courses offered by Delhi University will be offered on the basis of merit list. Merit list will be prepared as per aspirant’s performance in entrance test or qualifying examination.
DU UG Counselling & DU PG Counselling will be organized through offline mode. Officials will release list of contenders shortlisted for counselling process. Selected aspirants need to undergo interview or group discussion rounds as per course.
What is Delhi University Counselling Process 2021?
Admission Process to UG / Courses as per Academic marks
- Candidates have to register for admission through online process.
- A cut-off list will be published after the registration process.
- Candidates can check the cut-off through the centralized admission web portal.
- Candidates who score marks under the prescribed cut-off should login through their registered account.
- Select the preferences and generate the admission form.
- Bring the admission form along with the required documents to the respective college.
- College will verify documents and approve the admission on the UG admission portal.
- After approval of admission, candidates have to make payment of admission fee to confirm their admission.
Check Here: Counselling Procedure in Details
Admission Process For UG & PG Courses Through Entrance Exam
- On the basis of Entrance Exam result, merit list will be published through online mode.
- Allotment of seats will be done as per the rank and availability of seats in colleges.
- Candidates who will allot seats are required to take printout of the admission form.
- Candidates should report to the allotted college with the required documents for verification process.
- After verification, admission will be approved by the respective college.
- Pay up admission fees through the online admission portal.
Candidates who do not report to the allotted college on prescribed timing will not be considered for further admission rounds.
Check More Related Links
|DU Cut off||Delhi University UG Admission|
|Delhi University Courses||Delhi University Date Sheet|
|DU Results||Delhi University Admit Card|
|Delhi University Syllabus||–|
Questionnaire Related To DU UG/ PG Counselling
Ques: Through Which Mode Delhi University Counselling Organized?
Ans: DU 2021 Counselling process will be organized through offline mode.
Ques: What Documents Are Required For DU Counselling?
Ans: Candidates have to bring the required documents in original along with their photocopies at the time of admission. List of documents required are as follows –
- 10th & 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Rank card & admit card of the entrance exam.
- Caste certificate (if required).
- Graduation certificates (if applicable).
- Transfer certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Admission slip.
- Two recent passport size photographs
Ques: Do I need to be physically present at the time of counselling?
Ans: Yes, aspirant needs to be present during counselling along with required documents.
You Can Also Check: Documents Required For Counseling
Delhi University Counselling 2021:
Delhi University counselling will be organized through offline mode. University of Delhi (DU) will conduct the counselling for those who will qualify the entrance exam. On the basis of entrance exam marks students will be shortlisted in merit list.
Those who are list in rank list will be offered admission in various UG, PG and doctoral courses in different fields. Shortlisted students are required to fill their preference of colleges and courses.
Press Here: Delhi University Official Website
Counselling process is based on rank in entrance test and availability of seats. Admission to UG/PG/LLB courses is provided in Delhi University 2021 Counselling on the basis of rank, preference filled in and availability of seats.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||How Do Toppers Study?|
|College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?||Best Career Opportunities|