Foundation for Excellence provides FFE Scholarship to those candidates who want to get higher education. There are various brilliant candidates in India who are not able to get higher education due to poor financial condition so just because of this condition their talent is lost.
Well, for this a private trust named as Foundation for Excellence offers FFE Scholarship 2019 Programs to such applicants to complete their education. Interested candidates, who want to apply for FFE 2019 Scholarship, are suggested to fill the Foundation for Excellence Application Form before the last date.
Those applicants, who are applying first time for scholarship, are eligible to apply only when they are in the first year of a professional degree course in technology, engineering or medicine. To qualify for a scholarship, applicants must meet certain academic excellence and family income requirements. We are providing here FFE Eligibility Criteria by the help of this you can apply for FFE Scholarship.
FFE Eligibility Criteria:
- Only those candidates can apply for the scholarship, who are pursuing professional degree courses.
- Candidate of the first year can apply for it and candidates must have passed 10+2 exam
- HE must have obtained at least 70% in 10+2 exam
- The admission in the professional courses must be through national entrance test. But in the case of Tamil Nadu, it can be stated entrance test and Gross Family Income should be Rs 180000.
Want to Know? How to Get Scholarship
Gross Family Income Criteria:
Rs. 1, 80,000 per annum (Rs. 1.8 Lakhs per year)
FFE selects deserving and eligible students for FFE Scholarship on the basis of their performance at the national and state level entrance exams, who come from financially constrained backgrounds and will benefit from the program. Then is verified by the FFE’s authority, Once financial verified by FEE’s Facilitator, then the scholarship will awarded.
Eligible Ranks to their Professional:
Engineering & Technology (B.Tech, BE) Courses:
|Course Category and States||Maximum Eligible Rank|
|For students joining IITs, NITs and Institutes/States (Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Haryana, Odisha, Uttarakhand and Nagaland) where admission is based on the JEE (Main) Rank||75,000|
|For students joining IITs, the additional eligibility criteria will be the Cutoff Rank, at the JEE (Advanced), of the last ranked General Category student admitted to any of the IITs|
|Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh and Karnataka||5,000|
|Kerala, Rajasthan, Punjab, West Bengal and Chattisgarh||2,000|
|Bihar, Delhi, Puducherry, Jharkhand, Himachal Pradesh, Assam, and Jammu & Kashmir||600|
|Chandigarh, Goa, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur and Andaman & Nicobar Islands||500|
Medician (MBBS) Courses:
|Course Category and States||Maximum Eligible Rank|
|Applicants admitted based on NEET (Overall All India General/Common Merit Rank – Not Category Rank)||5000|
|Applicants admitted based on other National Level Entrance Tests like AIIMS, BHU, JIPMER, etc. will be considered on the basis of their relative Merit Marks & Ranks in their respective entrance tests|
|Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu and Uttar Pradesh||750|
|Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Kerala, Telangana, Rajasthan, West Bengal and Madhya Pradesh||200|
|Puducherry, Haryana, Bihar, Odisha, Punjab, Delhi, Chattisgarh, Uttarakhand, Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir||150|
|Jharkhand, Manipur, Tripura, Goa, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Meghalaya and Sikkim||100|
Check Out: Education Loans for Students
How To Apply For FFE Scholarship?
- First of all log on the official website of the organization that is ffe.org
- On the home page hit the “Apply for Scholarship” link
- After that a new page will be open in front of you now you are required to press the “Apply now” link
- When you hit the above mentioned link a preliminary application form will be appear in front of you
- Fill the FFE Application form properly and then upload your passport size photograph and signature
- After that you are suggested to recheck the application form and then hit the “submit” button
- At last take a print out of duly filled application form for future use.
- Send the print copy of duly filled Application Form along with significant documents to the address provided below:
Complete Details: How to Apply For Scholarship
1st Floor, 5th Main,
Indiranagar 1st Stage,
The Foundation for Excellence scholarship is given only those students who are pursuing B.E. /B Tech, Integrated 5-Yr Dual-Degree M.Tech and MBBS. FFE’s aim is to offer funds for higher education to students who are academically gifted and from very low-income families. For getting more information about Foundation for Excellence, you need to scroll down the whole page which is well prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Dates to Remember:
- Starting date of filling application form: Updating soon
- Last date for filling online application form for FFE scholarship: Updating soon
For more details, candidates can visit the Official Link. Candidates can also bookmark this page or join us on Face book or Google + for latest updates regarding scholarships. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Prepare For Scholarship||Scholarships in India|
|List of Fake Universities||Top Universities in India|
|UGC Approved University List||Best Career Opportunities|
|College is Registered OR AICTE?||List Of Entrance Exam in India|