GBPIHED Recruitment 2019
There is a Walkin Interview for Research Associate Post that is going to be conducted by GBPIHED on 28-02-2019. To get complete details about GBPIHED Recruitment 2019 Notification, candidates can hit on the below mentioned direct link.
GBPIHED 2019 Recruitment Highlights:
|Name of the Post||Research Associate|
|Selection Process||Walk in Interview|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs in Uttarakhand|
Q 1: Give the GBPIHED Vacancy Details.
- Name of Post: Himalayan Research Associate
- No of Post: 01
Q 2: What is the essential Qualification for the GBPIHED Recruitment?
Q 3: How much salary will be offered for GBPIHED Recruitment?
Answer: Rs. 36000/Month + HRA as per norms
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Q 4: The Authorities recruit candidates for GBPIHED Jobs?
Answer: Through Walkin Interview
|Get Details||How To Dress For An Interview|
|Interview Questions and Answers|
Q 5: What is the age limitation for applying?
Answer: 35 years. And there will be Relaxation for SC/ST/Women/PH/and OBC as per Govt. of India norms.
Q 5: How to apply for GBPIHED Recruitment?
- Contenders are going to apply for the advertised post, are firstly required to log on to the official site that is gbpihed.gov.in
- After that press on ‘Recruitment’ link visible on the home page.
- After pressing “Recruitment” link you have to hit on “
- Walk-in Interview for Position of Himalayan Research Associate (1 No.) under Mountain Division-Himalayan Research Associate at GBPNIHESD, Kosi, Almora” link on appeared page.
- Then you need to go through the complete details and write the application in proper format.
- After that attached the copies of all required documents and certificates related to qualification and experience along with application from.
- Then eligible appliers need to walk-in for interview along with original particulars on below scheduled date and time.
- Finally you are required to bring along all certificates, testimonial along with application in original at the time of Walk-in-interview.
Direct Links Related to GBPIHED Recruitment…..
|GBPIHED Advertisement||Press Here|
|GBPIHED Official website||Press Here|
Q 6: Where will the selected candidates get posted if they are selected for the job?
Also Find: More Jobs in Uttarakhand
Q 7: What documents do I have to bring on the day of Interview?
Answer: Candidate must bring their bio data and self-attested copies of all certificates, testimonials, bio-data, publications etc. and original documents for verification on the day of Interview for GBPIHED Recruitment.
Q 8: Discuss the GBPIHED Walkin Schedule.
|GBPIHED Walkin Date||28-02-2019|
|GBPIHED Walkin Time||At 11:00 AM|
|GBPIHED Walkin Venue||G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan|
Environment & Sustainable Development,
Kosi- Katarmal, Almora , Uttarakhand
Check Now: Latest Recruitments
GBPIHED Recruitment 2019
Govind Ballabh Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment & Sustainable Development (GBPIHED), Uttarakhand has released a notification to hire candidates for the Himalayan Research Associate post. Interested individuals must appear for the Walkin Interview that is scheduled on 28-02-2019 at 11:00 AM.
GBPIHED Vacancies – Apply Now
Aspirants who are willing to apply for G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development Recruitment need to appear in Walk-in-Interview with original and a set of photo copy of documents/ testimonials for verification.
To know more about the GBPIHED Recruitment 2019, you are advised to keep visiting our web portal from time to time.
Latest Recruitment On 19-02-2019: